Where is the hitler tripfag these days? His "advice" was most often the best of a thread and I miss

Where is the hitler tripfag these days? His "advice" was most often the best of a thread and I miss

Please come back if you read this

Attached: hitler-1.jpg (560x373, 47K)

He is back already.

hes here. in the virgin girl thread.

you didnt ask for any advice faggot

wasnt his advice always 'dont marry whores'?
seems pretty basic. dont need a tripfag to get that across.

Yeah but he was always were confrotial and in many arguments with the people he tried to "help". It was always fun to read, especially when emberassed himself by admiting that he in fact a KHV

Link?

tell me how to link and ill link. simple exchange.

I like him too.

Just give me thread link, I am not sure which virgin girl thread you mean

yeah how do i give a thread link. how to do it ?

Nigga are you retarded?
>open thread
>copy link
>paste it in a reply here

I've been back.
It's also "don't be a whore/manwhore".
>especially when emberassed himself by admiting that he in fact a KHV
If I was a manwhore telling people to wait until marriage, it would be far more suspect.

i'd think 'dont marry' should suffice, given that virtue is nothing either gender considers anymore.

javascript:quote('20078820');
is this right ?

i mean how do i make it that when people click on it they get linked to the thread ?

Absolutely based. I haven't seen you in months, where have you been?
You can stop pretending to be retarded, he's in this thread if you haven't noticed

>You can stop pretending to be retarded, he's in this thread if you haven't noticed
im not pretending

can you please greentext the entire instruction in fine detail so that i understand EVERY single step how to interact with my keyboard and mouse ? If not, maybe ill make a new thread about it. Do you think that counts as advice ?

>where have you been?
The Jow Forums discord

>discord
i conclude that you should always be disregarded.

Is he decent looking?
He types with too much confidence for what he most likely is.

If he turns out to be a fat ginger, I'm burning Jow Forums down. I'm not hailing him my king just yet.

Your conclusion is based on a fallacy.
Since your reasoning is obviously flawed, your post should be disregarded.
I am the same height as Hortler (5'10), and have a rounded Slav face. I weigh about 165-170 lbs, getting a bit higher between semesters.
Not ugly, I think, but not attractive by any means.

Not that any of it is relevant to the information I post. It's not confidence in myself, but confidence in the data. Go ahead and insult me, I'm a neurotic mess. But I'm still right.

>I'm a neurotic mess
then just get off the internet for a year.

I've always been like this.

Within the same board you replying works across different threads e.g just type >>[post number] like a normal reply here
Will you be there in future too? Because I don't want to miss your posts anymore you autistic bastard

>rounded Slav face
>not even 6ft

I'm mad.

Yes
Sorry.
It looks more angular from the side.

and outside the boears =

Are you a virgin?
How old are you?

Yes

Since we have you here. Can I ask for advice?

Virgin by choice?

Wrong link but that's how it's done
Still a khv?

>Can I ask for advice?
youre asking for advice from a 20 year old neurotic virgin who calls himself hitler and most of the time posts about the same thing either way.

>no offence to hitler
but WHY

>youre asking for advice from a 20 year old neurotic virgin who calls himself hitler and most of the time posts about the same thing either way
Kek. Deserved dubs.

>20 year old
>no experience with women or life

Ok. Move on folks. We need a real king.

Except that he always has a point and when necessary provides proof for his statement.

without the except your statement makes sence, but the except implies that its a case which doesnt fall into a category i described, but that isnt the case.

He is crazed German on a crusade. His posts are fun but no one should take the dude seriously.

I haven't had the opportunity to put it into practice, but ideologically yes--it's not hard as an introvert to stay one.
Yes
I don't want or need to be king (my lack of diplomatic instinct should be proof enough), but do let me advise whoever is. Is this just "Caesar refusing the crown?" I'd be lying if I didn't have that instinct in me, but at least consciously I shoot myself in the foot like this so I can't act on it.

If you want, and I'll try to help, but don't idolize me as a person-- if the advice is on something outside of my expertise, there are better ways to get it.
While the degenerates are whinging constantly about my "lack of experience", it's true insofar as I'm not going to be very good at giving specific, practical advice, like "this girl did X the other day, how should I respond?"

Good to see that you are still alive and kicking LH. Feared that our abuse had gotten to you.
What are you studying? With your whole "confidence in the data" I would guess something stem related.

>I'll try to help
How do you get to be a recognized part of an online community? Is it just autism, or can hard work and the right attitude make the difference?

Half Russian, not a drop of Kraut in me (hence why I'm *literally* Hitler and not actually Hitler).
>With your whole "confidence in the data" I would guess something stem related.
Yes.

>How do you get to be a recognized part of an online community?
The trip does it, although you'd be well within your rights to criticize me for using it on an anonymous forum. Behaving like a raging autist also sets you aside, although I can't recommend it if you want to ingratiate yourself to people.

The most important thing aside from that is simply being there for a while and contributing. Eventually people will notice you from before, and you'll find yourself drawn to certain topics that interest you. In turn, the other people who go to those topics will get to know your opinions and personality, and they can introduce you to others. The bigger the community, the longer it takes (and the higher the chances you'll only ever know a few people).

In my case, autism is definitely high on the list for why I'm recognized. If you just want to get to know others somewhere, I am not the guy to ask. I will say, though, that a lot of the anxiety about pissing people off, unless you have no verbal filter or sense of tact, is in your head.

He is always right so being 20 year old neurotic virgin who calls himself hitler doesn't matter. Happy now?

Based, but shame about your lack of german blood

Haven't read thread

I don't give a shit about his unironic Nazism. What is irremisable is being a goddamn fucking tripfag.

Cunt should be assraped by a black jew