So my gf's 18. Just started dating her little over a week ago. Aggressive. Bossy. Bitchy...

So my gf's 18. Just started dating her little over a week ago. Aggressive. Bossy. Bitchy. Even tenfold more in front of her folds. Likes to shove her tongue down my throat when their around. Well one day at her friends place she finished a bowl of leftover chili... took a good look at me and jolted right onto my lap and forced her tongue down my throat. If having to taste what she ate wasn't nasty enough, she then asked me to open my mouth which I stupidly obeyed... which then she spit in it. Digusted, in told her that was gross and mean, and The whole time her and her friends were laughing their asses off. She then told me to open my mouth again and I told her no... but she lulled me into a false sense of security... I opened my mouth again like an idiot and she spit a second time. Roars of laughter exploded. I was humiliated and embarrassed... told her not to do it again in which she promised. She refused to leave my lap and a minute later began kissing me. I thought the torture was over...but then she blew her breath into my lungs. I was looking literally coughing up bits of chili. I have never felt so emasculated in my life. Why the Fuck did she do that? Did she get off on it or something? WTF was the point of it?

Attached: 518PdLUGGuL._SS500.jpg (500x500, 35K)

How did you not know these things about her before you started dating? You only have yourself to blame

dude how are you being bullied by your gf lmao

Steven?

IDk dude...she was an aggressive kisser but never before like this.

Attached: sad-face.png (256x256, 70K)

Who?

Why do you shame me?

Attached: 1382132862.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg (590x419, 54K)

Some advice.

Refrase the question. Not sure what you mean by that.

I hope you females feel vindicated. I am an innocent guy. Never hurt a female in my life but she made me feel like a piece of meat...for her pleasure. Maybe for your vindication against my gender for your gratification. Enjoy.

Leave this bitch. Now. Don’t let anyone do his to you.

you're pathetic and spineless OP. Leave her if you want to regain even a shred of dignity.

Just fuck her in the ass to assert your dominance.

That's abusive. Leave her.

Break up immediately cuck

how the fuck is it possible to be this much of a simp?

Your on your way to getting cucked! abort now before its too late.

Next time you fuck start choking her. Then command her to open her mouth and spit in it while you fuck her hard.

Why fuck her in the ass if there's leftover chili kek.
Though OP, you really should leave her, her willingness to dominate you like this is a big red flag

A-are you a girl?

Betas should be dominated. She did it in a nasty way but was probably to confused over his lack of balls to think right.

Where to find gf like this