How do you learn to talk to women you DON’T want to fuck...

How do you learn to talk to women you DON’T want to fuck? Whenever I’m forced to interact with a woman I don’t find sexually appealing it’s always just awkward silence and forced attempts at talking about stuff. Conversations with women when you’re not guiding the interaction to sex is boring as fuck. Like pulling teeth. Women are absolutely dull and don’t even try to maintain conversations. You have to carry the entire discussion. Which is fine if you’re just teasing and jabbing at her until you’re going to fuck.

My female employees think I dislike them because I usually attempt to avoid conversation rather than have an unbearably tedious discussion.

Attached: A8773274-203B-419B-9A7E-0D1D8B6A5880.jpg (1400x2174, 220K)

Pretty based post actually.

>My female employees think I dislike them because I usually attempt to avoid conversation rather than have an unbearably tedious discussion.

Ever tried just talking about yourself for a while when one of them started up a convo? Or try and jokingly pick fun at them? You could also try giving advice.

Thanks!
I feel like going on about myself would seem a bit narcissistic

Just pretend that you're talking to a manlet

I agree Op. I don't like chit chat with males I am not interested in either. I find no point in talking to them unless it's business or transactional.

Is that book actually any good? What does it mainly cover?

>I feel like going on about myself would seem a bit narcissistic
Exactly bud, but that way you control the conversation, make yourself look good, and you don't have to hear as much emotional vomit from these girls you're talking too.

Are you gay?

It’s full of timeless advice. If you have autism it’s a godsend for navigating human behavior along with “the Prince”, “No More Mister Nice Guy”, “What Every BODY is Saying: An Ex-FBI Agent's Guide to Speed-Reading People”, and “48 Laws of Power”.

I am an actual autistic, this book and the other ones you have listed will actually help me with social life and be successful?

No?

Do your parents know you're gay?

lol I'm not a lesbian.

How do you know you’re not a lesbian? One kiss can change everything

Are you offering?

Wew, you sound awfully curious for a straight girl

Curious but not bicurious.

Being forced to make inane conversation with women you are not attracted to is practice for when your 10/10 dream girl comes along.

Attached: Pickup Artist Bible_book.jpg (416x686, 93K)

Curiosity ate the cat

All 5’6” of me says fuck off

More like curiosity killed the cat.

Tony Robbins
>all you need in the advice department (at least for social things)

You win this round, straight girl

:)

You were a lot more fun than most males I interact with daily. Thanks.

>How do you learn to talk to women you DON’T want to fuck?
THIS
I don't know how to talk to women. With my male friends, I like to talk about politics, philosophy, religion etc. Important topics. However, with women, I never get beyond mundane shit like the weather. When women have conversations with each other, they gossip etc. I feel like due to evolution and our hunter gatherer origins, men and women have different mechanisms of bonding and conversations. How do I break into the female matrix?
Also, when dating/courting women, I find it difficult to figure out the right point in the when to switch from the mundane talk to the important life goals talk.

Men talk to convey information and manipulate the data into doing something new with creative energy

Women talk to express emotions, the words don’t matter