My long term gf did 23andme and found out she's 1/8 black...

My long term gf did 23andme and found out she's 1/8 black. Her family is from Latin America so I was expecting Native American and small amounts of African, but not that much. I want to have kids someday, but it's hard to imagine having kids with her now.

We've been living together and talking about getting married. What do I do now, besides stay off Jow Forums?

Attached: 1497159385424.jpg (320x186, 8K)

Why does a potential 1/16 black child bother you? You don’t seem to mind racemixing with a Latina.

If you cant get over this then you should leave her. Honestly she should leave you for your feelings on this, if she knew.

I dont think youre compatible if youre writing this, its simple. Next time dont date girls who have the chance of being part negro since you cant date girls like that.

Should have never done it if it bothers you this much

>Actually taking the one-stop rule to it's logical conclusion

This is as hilarious as it is sad

>Latin America
>not expecting her to be partially black
Are you stupid or just pretending? Latin America use to have this weird cultural obsession where black parents really really wanted their children to marry Spaniards, so that their kids wouldn't be as black. You probably couldn't find a family that's lived there for more than 3 generations that isn't at least partially black.
Marry her and stop buying into the propaganda.
Op you're a retard and a faggot.

Native American and African are two different things.

lmao are you really surprised? did you really expect her to be 0% black

But you said you would accept “small amounts of African” and your child would be 6%. That seems pretty small.

Why does her being part black matter? Racists are so illogical. Your statement epitomizes how closed-minded you all are. Fucking christ. You realize the majority or Hispanic and Latino people are part black, right?

My kids won't look like me. I guess I always knew that because she's brown, but now it's staring me in the face.

>man she's a great woman and really loved her and wanted to have kids but she's 12% african instead of 10% time to ditch her

I'm almost certain you're joking, but you've already been with her for a while m8, she was part-black the whole time, nothing changed. This should have 0 effect on your relationship

Youre a racist dumbass

Dont be retarded.. Were all mutty as fuck. You might even have some black in you unless youve done the test and know.
Being this retarded must be difficult.

Already did 23andme. I'm >99% european.

take these things with a grain of salt. by them pretending all whites are really mutts then it encourages degenerate racemixing
like how a lot pretend ghengis khan is your ancestor. unless youre asian, thats bullshit. those of european descent have charlemange as your ancestor

You should get a vasectomy then off yourself

Checkem

Are you saying you have nothing to offer to your future progeny except looks/skin color?

alright this is bait

I'm saying every time I look at the kid, it won't look like it's mine.

You are american, America hasn't been racially pure since like the bronze age.

No they aren't you degenerate, all racemixers get the rope

>New Worlders
>expecting anyone to be pure
Become Amish or turn to Mormon, though there's those hereditary diseases then.

>all racemixers get the rope

Attached: 5FAD07B4-DFDE-465C-86BF-468B87C397E2.jpg (461x664, 66K)

jus test it's dna :^)

This, fucking hell.

Well isn't this just a bit racist. I hope you know this doesn't matter and it is very low in percentage anyways. Besides considering your outlook on race I'd recommend, if not implore, you to not reproduce in the near future. Thank you

95% of white Americans have no black admixture whatsoever
The vast majority don't have any injun, either.
Just 50 years ago, over 90% of white Americans agreed with that statement.

I'm a "racist" in this sense and his view is hardly representative of those who oppose racemixing.
He's just a degenerate.

90% of white americans are like 60% basal eurasian subhuman and thus effectively black anyway

>t. Varg

>50 years

Not disagreeing, but you're likely thinking of the 50's, and also in terms of 2000 like we all do.

The 50's was ~70 years ago

No, I'm serious. At the moment when interracial marriage was forcibly legalized in 1967, surveys consistently showed 87-92% of Americans opposing interracial marriage--and a lot of the support was from blacks or those on the far left (and a lot of those were Jews, who don't even consider themselves white).

A majority of whites nationwide opposed it even into the 80s and depending on some surveys the early 90s, and in Mississippi it's still the case.

If you're white dump her and find a white woman, no latinas, africans, or wiafus. Your future children would be mixed race and would never feel at home in either group, though they would likely claim the black/latino side because of how it would elevate their status in our contemporary society. Think with your mind not your dick; save your people.

Attached: Which way western man.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

Race is more than skin color you faggot

Yeah, it's a political meme with no relation to reality.

You’re either retarded or pretending to be retarded

Unfortunately that's not OP's concern.
Wew, lad.

This

Leave her. She deserves better.

Yep I think it's bait.

dios mio...