Why do Black Men get divorced by their non-black wives?

Almost every mixed person I know had a black father who was not in the picture.

These weren't just useless niggers either, sometimes they were the educated high earning professionals whether they be doctors or engineers, they all were divorced or just mysteriously "disappeared"

The current narrative is that black men just impregnate women, black women included, and just dip the fuck out because 'primitive' behaviour but given what I know I find this incredibly hard to believe.

The only person I know with a black father and a non-black mother told me stories of the death threats the black father AND the mother received by the mothers family until she chose the dad over them and disowned herself. And she want even white!

Are black men just being run out of homes and then scapegoated as useless niggers who can't be fathers or is there a darker (kek) force at work?

Attached: 35cb04b7ef0e9b0fe46096f22224aff2.jpg (489x631, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/pfrost/archaic-admixture-in-africans/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*wasn't

>non-black wives?
Usually the woman married them for the excitement of being transgressive and because being black is viewed as more masculine. These type of women are all about their excitement level right now and fuck the future.

Well that excitement hit fades in all relationships regardless of race. In a good marriage, it's replaced by love, trust, respect and comfort. A shared background is helpful, but not required, to generate this. But this type of woman wants none of that and so she drops the black guy, even if he is a good husband, and goes off for the next exciting romance.

>These type of women are all about their excitement level right now and fuck the future.

Don't western women do this to everybody?

All women are subhuman by default. Parasites if you will.. Only the good ones reach "dog/ companion" level.

I don't think there's a conspiracy here. Lots of families do disapprove of interracial marriages/relationships, and that kind of pressure can fuck up a marriage. Some white women might see black men as a "fetish" and they don't actually want to make it work with a real human being in the long-term.

Some black men really do just walk out on the family. I'm not saying it's specifically a "black thing" because other men do it too, but it does happen. And a lot of marriages end in divorce simply because of normal problems in the relationship. Some of those divorces/breakups have nothing to do with the interracial factor at all.

Interracial relationships do present some unique difficulties, but all relationships are difficult, so basically every case is unique and there are a lot of different things at play here. At least that's how I see it.

Mixed boy here. My dad was “allegedly” a great guy (according to everyone on my moms side including her). He was in the marines and has a productive family business. His problem was when he would get home from a hard day at work he would drink (he wasn’t an alcoholic either) and when he would drink he’d go batshit crazy and become abusive. So my mom packed up and left. He tried a couple times to get back into me and my brothers life’s but I didn’t care and wanted nothing to do with him.

Attached: BEEF9F6F-819C-45FD-9C16-B3E05CC7840C.png (941x526, 453K)

They usually don't get married in the first place.
Racemixing in general is degenerate, anyway. Don't burn the coal, and you won't pay the toll.

Here's the redpill: about 40~50% of marriages end in divorce, regardless of race.

Yeah people like you are the reason why

Embrace the mulatto future m8

>t. Codenhouve-Kalergi

It's basic r/k selection theory. They have a different mating strategy and single motherhood is an expression of that.

The only reason they were better in the 50's was because of the influence of the extremely dominant white culture that no longer exists.

I wouldn't be surprised if this had an influence, but welfare was massively damaging to them, and I'd expect similar patterns among whites to occur if UBI ever became a thing.

Welfare mimics the abundance of resources that they experienced for countless millennia in Africa.

What you see in urban culture is the purest expression of their soul.

This is more philosophy than actual biology.
I mean, you can see the same thing to some extent already with whites--the most degenerate countries are those which have the material prosperity to allow for it.

Your mind has been thoroughly muddied by European empathy and delusion.

This is the final blackpill regarding black people:
unz.com/pfrost/archaic-admixture-in-africans/

Mate, if I got my way, there would be an ethnostate and racemixers would be deported or shot.
I'm not saying this out of "empathy" for Africans (not that it's unconditionally a negative) but out of caution that Europeans are vulnerable to many pitfalls as well.

>Mate, if I got my way
We would have "nationalism for everyone" and an eternal white man's burden on our backs.

Sounds like a bright future worth fighting for

>white man's burden
This was coined by Rudyard Kipling, in support of the US becoming a colonial power.
I have no interest is "spreading civilization" via colonies, I simply want to safeguard white countries and individual ethnicities of Europe.
Whether Africans starve or build Wakanda in the meantime isn't my problem.

Its best to filter his trip and be done with it. Responding to him only makes it worse.

>Whether Africans starve or build Wakanda in the meantime isn't my problem.
White cucks will make it your problem. Either our generation solves this problem forever or our grandchildren will face the same problems we face today and probably cuck themselves out of existence.

Its simple economics. People who have money can afford to stick around and take care of children and people who don't have money can't afford it. People who are born to lower income families suffer higher rates of abandonment than people who are born to higher income families. People in poverty have less community resources (after school programs, healthcare, family planning resources etc.,) less access to education and, because of the cyclical nature of abandonment, don't have siblings or grandparents to lean on for child support like people from more stable family units do. Statistically, we've already linked poverty to the breakdown in family units. I don't think this is that far of a stretch given what we already know.

You do realize the guy you're telling to filter me is probably a bigger """racist""" than I am, right?

I recommend calling a doctor if you have a hate-boner lasting for 4 or more hours.

>actually knowing multiple mixed race people let alone one
Let me guess you're American?

Only realised he was half Jap recently.

>site predominately used by americans
>let me guess you're american?

Attached: 1531179227086.png (545x840, 412K)

>Let me guess you're American?
Different user here
But I'm American and yes I know multiple mixed race people and couples. My (white) best friend is married to a black woman from Tanzania.
Stand by Europe, it's heading your way.

> My (white) best friend is married to a black woman from Tanzania.
I thought Koko was dead?

>Don't western women do this to everybody?
A lot of them do, but the proportion varies by race.
Indians (First Nations if you're Canadian) 90% don't even care about tomorrow. They'll drink paint thinner and get into a van with serial killers.
Blacks 10% actually want a lifetime husband, the rest want a boyfriend for a couple of months.
White: 50% want a husband, 50% only someone to stroke their ego
Asian: 80% want a husband, 20% want to be put on a pedestal.

humorous

Attached: 1375178462740.gif (200x200, 1.79M)

>pulling random numbers out of my ass : the post

>I thought Koko was dead?
Heh
She's actually really hot and has a very different attitude than American born blacks. She's a Miss Africa Utah winner. Slim waist and nice ass, one of the few black women I could imagine marrying.

>>pulling random numbers out of my ass : the post

Attached: download.png (737x450, 94K)

too bad the kids will end up like pic related
Racemixing, not even once.

Attached: 1512966518045.jpg (248x250, 9K)

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

This graph has literally nothing to do with your previous post. Your previous post didn't even have the word divorce in it. Are you retarded?

I think this is pretty accurate.

I can only speak for the US on this but here's my take.
Black men receive hate for marrying outside their race from black women.
Even someone like Donald Glover who goes out of his way to pander to the black community was discredited by some and shit-talked because his wife is white.

On the other hand the family of the woman in the relationship would probably not think too highly of black men since the most common perception of them is based on stereotypes, statistics and media.
Even an upstanding doctor, police officer or soldier will face some discrimination/micro-aggression on some level from her family most of the time.

Some people who aren't related to the woman, but are of the same ethnicity might even be more outwardly racist towards the couple.
Just look at how Jow Forums rages over random images of interracial couples that anons there have no connection to whatsoever.

Do you need advice for something?

Fuck off