Does donating my money and time to a charity turn me into a cuck?

Does donating my money and time to a charity turn me into a cuck?

Attached: thanos.jpg (1200x800, 187K)

why would it make you a cuck, why do zoomers call everything "cuck"

Yes. You'd be surprised but most charities actually make bank but they never make it apparent for obvious reasons.

Because I'm securing the future for other men's kids, what a cuck does, so to speak.

Donate to charity but only to white children

But they are still other men's kids

I guess you're a cuck for participating and contributing to a society. You better off yourself or escape to a remote cabin in the woods and never talk to anyone ever again.

>what a cuck does

a cuck is someone who lets other men fuck his wife or girlfriend while he sits in the corner and diddles himself

they are. but they are also very unfortunate. So either dont donate or do

Charity simply doean't work as advertised. But I guess it's less cucked than donating to Twitch whores.

but then when he dies his body and remaining residual energy will be converted into biomass that will find itself in the food chain and eventually helpf feed other men's kids.

He should jump in the next available rocket and kill himself in outer space to avoid being a cuck.

No, but it turns you into a retard

Only donate to local communities that support your own race, never to foreign countries, asians or blacks.

What do you think about donating to animal charities?

But if I do does it turn me into a cuck?

Animals are even less genetically related than you that niggers, so no

yea but why do you care if you helped unfortunate

Animal charities are good. It'd be best if you could visit their place or watch videos on internet to see the animals and how money is used.

>implying paying other men for a rocket and leaving all women for them isn't what cucks do
Swallow the redpill.

Attached: 1440119462410.jpg (550x412, 66K)

If you are not a vegan you have no right to say that, you fucking hypocrite.

Fuck off, moralfag.

Maybe if you're from US, but if you're from EU food industry has standards on how animals are treated.

You are insulting a good person in a thread that is literally about charity, are you fucking stupid or what?

Are you? I'm insulting a moralising cunt that is so high on his horse he thinks he can tell people what they can say on the internet.

Twisted worldview you have there, mate. If you do your research and pick a charity that actually helps people/animals/whatever you're just pumping a big ol' load of love into the world. You're gay.