How does one follow their dreams? Even if they most likely will never succeed?

How does one follow their dreams? Even if they most likely will never succeed?

Attached: faceapp-MGSV-Snake-Ashes.jpg (720x720, 217K)

The basic normie answer I can give you is to never give up and be persistent. What I want to tell you is to never let anyone get in your way, claw, lie, and be a dirty kike to get your way. The ends justify the means amirite

Attached: 6A655A09-9B01-4545-9556-20CEA50B3AB9.jpg (707x1000, 627K)

So just keep trying, and trying, and trying, no matter how much life cuts out of you? Even if you end up broken and battered, crawl until your life is gone? Whatever your goal might be, you should just keep going for it, even if you will never get to it, right?

Attached: f4b.jpg (1130x1217, 685K)

Keep chasing them, not much else to do.

Attached: 1403640868177.jpg (229x173, 8K)

Pretty much.
My goal isn't something I would say on Jow Forums but I have been making incremental progress for years

Okay, I will try, even if I stumble, or fall face first... Also, what the fuck is that image from?! I see it everywhere and need to know.

God... Years... That is a scary thought, having to take that much time to do something you might fail at... I believe in you though user. I will do the same.

Id rather die following my dream than some asshole that never tried.

That's honestly a good ideology to have... Right? Just keep trying to get it, even if you die before you reach gold. Like many artists, writers, or whoever else. It is about what you leave, than now, right?...

Attached: Sad Guts.png (322x340, 69K)

I don’t wanna be that guy but I agree with him in this part

Attached: 0ABF5D5B-2C0D-4FAB-A623-12339BB036A4.jpg (400x446, 95K)

>tfw not creative enough to have dreams

Am I a genetic mistake? I genuinely have no goals in life . I guess I'm just an NPC

Yes. You are a supporting character. You make sure you help the protagonist/antag succeed. Maybe the devs will give you some motivation in the future

Just trying isn't enough. You need to adapt as quickly as possible. Just hammering at something in nearly or exactly the same way is a waste of time.
Constantly learn about new approaches or discoveries in whatever field your dream is in. Build up a massive knowledge base, even if you don't think you're going to use it anytime soon. You need to be ready for anything and be able to identify an opportunity when it appears (especially opportunities others may not recognize while you yourself due thanks to your knowledge base).
Learn, adapt, evolve, apply, test things, identify why something failed, look at ways to do things better. Never stop improving, ever.

Attached: 1535902158964.jpg (650x1976, 425K)

That fella is woke

Attached: 18B6ACA9-32DC-4340-A89A-567BEDDED683.jpg (1024x610, 66K)

What kind of monster would say this

I've always wanted to make Vidya games.
Having a workshop every Saturday with few buddies for the past month. Advice : get a group of like-minded people

Taking chances
They are dreams because they consist of taking chances and succeeding them, just dont be afraid to fail.

You are already pretty much a failure. Your only escape from it is following your dreams.

Be like Ho Chi Minh
The struggle is endless and surrender is not an option

Attached: 220px-Ho_Chi_Minh_1946.jpg (220x299, 17K)

Guys... I really don’t know if I can do it... I just don’t even want to wake up tomorrow... I don’t want to give up... But I don’t even know where to start... Even my dreams don’t feel worth chasing. They are that of someone who is too hopeful and fantastical... Not someone who can accomplish them.

I’m not going to Japan. I’m not going to play video games for a living. I’m going to rot away at some shitty job. There is no happy ending, there is no love, and dreams are reserved for the escape that is sleep.

Attached: 2922BFAB-44C5-401D-AAD7-08FF9118380D.jpg (500x521, 46K)

Fucking eh man.

You break your dreams down into achievable goals.

If right now you felt like climbing Everest you likely couldn't do it.
But you can go for a walk, X amount of distance.
And in a week or two you can make that X+Y.
Then X+Y+Z.
Eventually you start carrying weight on your walks.
Then runs.
You doing weight training.
You start doing climbing.
Learn ropes.

Over time, if you put enough time and energy, you get there, and even if you don't, you already went further than if you just sat there sobbing about wishing.

Like learning a second language, you don't learn it over night just wishing for it, that is not gonna get you there next week.
But working on it, over time, you get there, look at me, English is not my first language, I learned it from TV mostly.

Needless to say be reasonable with your wishes if you wanna have a hope to ever get there, I "wish" I could invent interstellar space travel and find myself a new planet to live on...

You already dug your own grave with that attitude