My gf wanted us to break and come back after 1 year and I agreed on that

My gf wanted us to break and come back after 1 year and I agreed on that.
I got kinda drunk on Saturday and went on a rampage after she told me that she liked a guy, which I already knew and I just got really jealous and angry, ending up in a discussion and she telling me that I'm childish but still loves me. We are still talking like always and nothing has changed in the relationship even when we are just a"friends" now. I know that she can't and won't cheat. What should k have done? Did I fuck up

Attached: FB_IMG_15383394459696396.jpg (720x548, 123K)

You aren't together any more. If she wanted to be with you, she wouldn't have suggested this "break". Move on, become more mature, and learn from the experience.

What cheating? You’re just friends and you gave her a free pass to fuck anyone she wants.

...a year long break? And you agreed?

I don't know, she told me that being with me hurts me in some way I really can't understand and I still can't understand all of it.

Well, she broke up with me and doesn't want me to leave so I don't know what the hell

Yes, maybe I'm way too fucking autistic and dumb

Get over her dude. It’s over. There are other great girls out there find them.

I don't know, things do not feel over and I still love her

Polygamy hurts man. If she really loved you she wouldn't suggest breaking up for a year in order to fuck other guys.

Don't go back to her. It's hard but you got to keep going.

Retard

Move on and perma ghost her. If you're in college, join a club or a frat and meet new people. I also recommend you read rational male.

Attached: download.jpg (178x284, 5K)

She's done. She's just stringing you along now. Move on.

No, you leave her. I was bitter and angry at my ex because we were going to do th same thing, but she comes out 3 months later saying she’s seeing someone. Long story short: I almost gave myself alcohol poisoning at her 21st birthday dinner(not party, DINNER) because I took her invitation knowing she’s be there with him. Go find someone else, OP. Please.

Attached: 48AC0081-7584-4CAF-B110-04F372D9D1CB.jpg (1500x1358, 89K)

OP is to young and stupid to understand a single concept in that book, worth a try to post it though

>I know that she can't and won't cheat.

She has had more cum sprayed on her than you can possibly imagine...

She's
>too much if a coward to dump you properly
>is hedging her bets and is 'trying on' new with you as backup
>is trying to belittle you for having emotions
leave her, cut contact, don't look back. Breaks are a joke and so are people who suggest them.

A year long break to me would mean cutting all contact with a girl for one year. Then continuing my life for one year and conracting her for the first time one year after the break. Me being one year richer in everything I have done to improve my situation and her most likely being just one year older. Godspeed OP.

Don't fall for the "let's take a break" meme.

She's literally only suggesting it because she likes someone else and wants to see if the grass is greener, you're the fallback and if you two get back together she'll likely hold that over your head as if she's settled.

Conserve your dignity and move on, because she's trying to.

I guess that I have no choice, thanks for the help

Basically pic relate. "She need some space" and when she's done will bounce back to you enjoy.

Attached: 1536245278898.jpg (750x750, 54K)

OP here, maybe this is all true and I'm too autistic to understand, and probably all of this is true too. Thanks I guess

>gf wanted to fuck other guys under the guise that we would get back together in a year
You're naive if you think she will run back to you.
>she liked a guy which is allowed under the terms of having a break
>she can't and won't cheat
she won't be if she fucks anyone in the next year

I hope you are trolling.

Wish I was you know