Is it cucked to get into a relationship with a woman who has 2 kids if the dad is dead?

If he was alive, it would def be cucked. But the guy died of cancer last year and she's extremely hot and really likes me. What you think?

Attached: sexyBlk.jpg (180x280, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.stanford.edu/~mrosenfe/Rosenfeld_gender_of_breakup.pdf
divorcestatistics.info/divorce-statistics-and-divorce-rate-in-the-usa.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem#/media/File:Graham's_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement-en.svg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

Its not cucked if you like the kids. If you only like her because she is hot but don't care about the kids but support them anyways then you are cucked even if he is dead. Ask yourself this. If you where to marry her and she where to die would you look after the kids yourself? If the answer is no then you are cucked.

Only single mothers worth dating are widows or married but divorced due to husband's failure.

My current girlfriend has 1 kid and divorced. Best relationship I've been in to date.

It's always going to be cucked on some level, but it's not instantly morally unsound if she was widowed.
However, if she's latching onto another man just a year after her husband died, there is probably more going on.

>married but divorced due to husband's failure.
This is what almost every divorced woman will tell you, and most of them are lying.

Um, naw, fag, single mothers are just generally untrusting of any man because they want a good guy around their kids without someone who will overstep her "authority" with them. So if she's into you, it's a good sign.

Nah. Acting as a role model and father figure for fatherless kids is actually very honorable. Cuckholding is what happens to a married man when his wife sleeps with somebody else.

topkek
Talk about naive.
It's a fact that women initiate about 3/4 of divorces, and furthermore that second marriages fail at a much higher rate than first marriages, even holding other factors constant. If you're a degenerate (and given that she's a single mom, she almost certainly is), first marriages fail on average 50% of the time, and second marriages 67%.

This is pretending either partner involved is a rational actor when both of them in all likelihood are demonstrably not.

Yes

Bitch I am a single mother and well aware of how we work. Men are shit most of the time, why do you think women file first. Take your inexperienced, unsourced comments and shove them up your decroded sphincter.

>I am a single mother
And how did you get to be this way? Unless you're widowed, odds are you got her by being a whore, and given your instinctive hostility, I'll assume you are one.
>Men are shit most of the time, why do you think women file first.
Women are just barely less shitty, and the difference is within the margin of error.

>Take your inexperienced, unsourced comments
You want sources, whore? Fine:

web.stanford.edu/~mrosenfe/Rosenfeld_gender_of_breakup.pdf
>"It is a well-established fact that most divorces in the US are wanted primarily by the wife. In Goode’s (1956) sample of recently divorced women from the 1940s in Detroit, about two thirds of the recently divorced women described themselves as the initiators of their divorces. More recent US data show a similar pattern, with roughly two thirds of divorces wanted by the wife (Brinig & Allen, 2000; England & Kilbourne, 1990; Pettit & Bloom, 1984; Sayer, England, Allison, & Kangas, 2011; Sweeney, 2002). Most divorces are wanted by the wife not only in the US, but in Europe (Charvoz, Bodenmann, Bertoni, Iafrate, & Giuliana, 2009; Kalmijn & Poortman, 2006) and Australia (Hewitt, 2009; Hewitt, Western, & Baxter, 2006) as well. "

divorcestatistics.info/divorce-statistics-and-divorce-rate-in-the-usa.html
>"Various studies on US rate of divorce show significant differences when a comparison is made in 1st, 2nd and 3rd marriage breakups in America. The marriage breakup rate in America for first marriage is 41% to 50%; the rate after second marriage is from 60% to 67% and the rate in America for 3rd marriage are from 73% to 74%."

Now take your estrogen-fueled hysterics somewhere else. If you're this much of an insufferable cunt maybe your husband was the one who filed for divorce.

>Bitch I am a single mother

Nigger detected

I say go for it because the dad is not in the picture (which is often a good reason not to date a single mom, when the dad is in the picture)

But one thing about single moms you really need to realize: Those kids comes first. She cares about 10x more for those kids than she will ever care for you. And if it comes between fucking you or caring for her kids, guess what you ain't getting laid. And like others will say the single mom is often looking for a provider for her and the kids.

I say go for it, but make sure you like those kids and make sure the woman is not working an angle on you. DO NOT PUT A RING ON IT. No matter what. You can live with them and love them, but don't marry her cause then she's got you and will become a different person.

imagine hating women so much you spend all day everyday online insulting them and posting biased studies thinking it makes what you do alright

were you born this way or did someone hurt you real bad lol

A woman is only a single mom because:

A) She was crazy or a bitch and the man could not take it

B) She picked a bad man because she was desperate and in a hurry for love

Either case is not a good sign for the woman's character.

Imagine hating the a tripfag so much that you become incapable of reading posts.

I don't hate women, I hate whores.
Also,
>"unsourced information, REEEE"
>posts sources
>"Biased studies! I won't read them anyway!"
Absolutely pathetic. Make up your damn minds, do you want sources or not. And please, feel free to provide """unbiased studies""", but nobody ever fucking does because studies backing up your retarded beliefs don't exist.
I bet I could convince dipshits like you that the earth was flat just by posting pictures of a globe, the knee-jerk denial is so heavy.

Not to mention that something by a guy named Rosenfeld out of Stanford of all places is going to be "biased" to the left, you fart-huffing subhuman.

>were you born this way or did someone hurt you real bad lol
>calls a Stanford study "biased"
>go to shaming tactic "who hurt you" followed by the "lol" at the end of a sentence that only black Americans usd

>"bitch I am a single mother"

Holy shit welfare queens discovered Jow Forums the goyim know SHUT IT DOWN

You don't sound mature enough to be in relationship where you may have to take on a parenting role in the future.

Like men can do no wrong and being a woman who chooses to take care of her children herself is a character flaw.

You have to be 18 to post here.

>Bitch I am a single mother
Gee, I wonder why... lmao

I have a feeling you voted for Trump you sad sack of white boy shit

imagine being so triggered you immediately reply three times full of random assumptions about who I am in an attempt to dismiss my words and justify your own actions.

imagine.

I don't even need to say anything because your reponse is enough but for the audiences watching, you're welcome.

I'm With Her, Drumpfkin.
This is Hilldawg country.

Did you even read my post?

It's obvious you're the 2nd type. You got a shit man because you have no brains. When men get a woman with no brains after the lust has worn off we get quite bored.

Meaning the men ain't shit, not the woman. If he believes she has no brains yet continues on with her for sex etc, then what does that say about him?

Men ain't shit.

One of them wasn't me, and I was quite careful to attack you on a separate level from the argument.

>you immediately reply three times full of random assumptions about who I am in an attempt to dismiss my words
>random assumptions
You called yourself a single mother, and then I deduced from statistics and your reaction why. It's very unlikely you're widowed or were suddenly abused by a "nice guy", and even less so given your reflexive need to "defend" yourself when I didn't even know you until you announced yourself. These aren't random assumptions.
Also, I'm calling you a subhuman because you are one, but I'm not going to imitate my detractors and say that alone invalidates whatever point you were trying to make. I instead gave you the same sources you accused me of not having, and they showed exactly what I said in the first place. That is to say, you're wrong and you're a waste of oxygen, but you're not wrong because you're a waste.

>justify your own actions.
What actions? This thread isn't about me, nor did I mention any of my actions. You, however, proudly declared you were a single mother, and I find it hard to believe you're not just baiting for (You)s at this point.

You're still worthless garbage.

> If he believes she has no brains yet continues on with her for sex etc, then what does that say about him?
It means he's a degenerate, too.
I don't see how people have such a difficult time with this; they always pretend like another's degeneracy excuses their own when they deserve to be lined up and shot right next to each other.

You are so angry you just assume everyone is the same person

I want to feel sad for you but it's hard

Attached: 2018-10-03 13.06.16.jpg (1426x430, 89K)

It's sad to see you say this. You are exactly the same as the men on Jow Forums who constantly complain they have no woman to fuck.

When you grow up you'll realize that men and women are basically the same. It's just that because one has the penis and the other the vagina, each one plays by a slightly different set of rules.

So if you're saying "men ain't shit" what you are really saying is that you specifically, are worthless.

That's not me, and generally when I get in an argument with one poster I will assume replies are from said poster.
The post you replied to itself is quoting a person saying "who I am", and that's a clear indicator it is either the same person or an elaborate LARP, almost certainly the former.

No dude, it isn't a clear indicator. You make way too many assumptions because you are so full of negativity and bias that that's all you know how to do. It's easier to attack and hate the replies if you assume they are the person you already hate, than it is to have a real discussion.

You don't know who they are or who I am or who anyone is, but you reply as if you do, as a really poor logical flaw in your arguments. That's it really.

Keep on hating on because that's all you know.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem#/media/File:Graham's_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement-en.svg

>accuses me of ad hominem
Holy fucking shit. The sheer lack of self-awareness. Do you know how many times people dismiss my sources because they don't like me, and how many times they'll say "neckbeard incel virgin!" as if it means anything?

See, the post you replied to, and learn to distinguish between an insult and an argument.
For example, I think you're a blithering idiot, but I'm also taking the time to specifically tell you where you are wrong by linking to a post where I explained it previously and describing the difference between concepts you're confusing.

To recap: an insult is not ad hominem--ad hominem is when you insult an opponent's character AS an argument. If I said "because you're a single mother your argument is invalid", that would be ad hominem, but I specifically didn't do that. I simply called her a whore because in all likelihood she is, for reasons I won't go over again.

Blow it out your ass, illiterate baboon. How the fuck do you function with such incredible levels of delusion?

Not sure you understand what the term means. Bang her out but don't marry her though. She already had her chance and that puss is probably like jogging in a tunnel

Don't marry her, and make sure she can't skin your wallet, and by that I do mean look up a lawyer and make an appointment, money well spent.

Other than that, she has two kids that she needs to give time to, but that also means she's less likely to have enough free time to fuck around with other guys, and key note there is LESS LIKELY.

Make sure you have an escape plan, when she becomes more than what she's worth, pull out.

Which reminds me, DON'T knock her up, and do not rely on her taking the pill.

If she will put you first priority as her husband, and put your marriage first priority over her kids you are ok. If she doesn't truly believe in this or won't accept this belief than never marry her. Walk away now if you want children.

>guy died of cancer last year
Its not cucked but no way is she good relationship material yet. I'm sure she is lonely and struggles with the two kids who's father is dead. Fuck her, do not meet those kids under any circumstances and do not fall in love.

Cuck spotted.

I'm the single mother from an arranged marriage. Op you have to forget words like *cuck* and think about the pressure of being a parent.
That on it's own is enough to keep you on your toes for a very long time.

Let me tell you that the child always comes first, everything you do will have to revolve around the child's schedule. If you are not willing to alter your life to this degree of commitment then don't do it.

I urge you to think about the child's wellbeing before your own. It might seem nice to date this lady but unless you're a father or know her life, you can never be prepared for it.

Hahaha

Nope, if her marriage ended in tragedy that's not her fault at all. You can tell when a Roastie got left with a child, and a widow is not a Roastie.

Women file first because any sort of minor inconvenience counts as abuse these days. Oh my husband yelled at me, my life is literally over.

The "wrong" that men do is laughable. If he doesn't hit you or verbally abuse you on a daily basis, he's not doing anything wrong. We aren't obligated to bend over backwards to feed your neurotic issues. Although give it another 10 years of liberal leadership and im sure that will happen.

Look user, I'm not the one you're replying to but there is an entire divorce world outside of Jow Forums & America that does not invlove women being bratty and entitled.

My culture raised me to treat men as superiors and kings, even the really bad men, which is a playground for
bad men to abuse their power. Stop being immature and assuming all women file for divorce for fun or because her husband is cranky.

The percentage of women being abused is much greater than the man who got ripped off by a woman.

If you really want to know truth, go and speak to divorced women, visit a shelter or understand the situation better.
I've never visited America so perhaps culture is different there.

what about c) husband died?

I've already met them multiple times. They are my neighbors. I knew the husband well.

>I've never visited America so perhaps culture is different there.
Gee I wonder...

This isn't a Muslim board

A lot of cases are women dealing with men who are serieal cheaters or deep emotional/mental abuse. Financial abuse is on the rise too.
It's harder for a single mother to live and work after a divorce than the father (if she has custody) often she's left with nearly nothing to raise her kid while his life has not changed much at all.
Is this the type of man we want to reward and honor in society? Do you want this type of man for your daughter?

>Financial abuse is on the rise too.
The absolute state of women

>imagine x

Attached: ra0wgwf80tc11[1].jpg (1105x738, 70K)

I don't come from an Islamic family user.
You sometimes make valid points and then sometimes your foolishness shines through.
Go out and experience life instead of trying to look edgy with a trip like that. Glorifying Hitler and racism is kind of old and boring but I understand you, I encounter boys as confused as you are.
Your disabilities shouldn't become you

Oh sorry, I do assume everyone here is north American. It's the same bullshit in canada and America but if you're one of those eastern chick's then absolutely I'm aware of how bad it is.

>financial abuse
Lmao
>emotional abuse
Everything is emotional abuse to a female. There are literally 5 or less things that makes a husband a piece of shit.

>t. single roastie with 3 niglets
The absolute state of this board. Jesus fucking christ on a blanket.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Can you name them?

Also, can you give your interpretation of financial abuse?
Are you laughing because you don't realize there are men out there who make their wives perform derogatory acts before allowing her to buy food? Or that he will wave money and make her tell him she loves him more than their son before he allows her to buy food and diapers for the baby?
Do you think that's funny?

You have absolutely no solid knowledge or experience in this field, do you?

>arranged marriage
>worshiping power instead of morality
>not Muslim

Excuse me for not being psychic.
Fine, the next most likely thing is Hindu. Regardless of what you are, the same thing applies, this is an overwhelmingly Western board where this simply doesn't happen on anywhere near the scale of degeneracy in the other direction.

>sometimes your foolishness shines through.
Where? That I make a logical assumption based on limited information?
>Go out and experience life
Meaningless statement, this implies I'm not already alive and also implies that the world isn't full of shit.
>Glorifying Hitler and racism
I doubt you understand either of them beyond what you think you're supposed to believe.

Do you realize that christians also arrange marriages? You don't? Oh well here is your confirmation.

The rest of your post is worthless if you don't understand the difference between being alive and actually having life experience and knowledge that is not formed on image boards and online as you voluntarily stated in one of your previous posts.
I don't expect you to understand this but you will one day. Maybe.

i dont know about "cuck"

It's definitely taking on somebody's responsibilities (child) which kind of sucks in my opinion. But if the kid is awesome and you are able to accept this child into your life, all good.

>the guy died
this is only acceptable way to get into a relationship with a single mother

/thread

Attached: veryNice.jpg (583x437, 61K)

>Do you realize that christians also arrange marriages?
Literally where. I challenge you to specifically state what country you're from. This is a nonwhite thing, I don't care if they call themselves Christian (and I'm not Christian myself, but I hate retards putting it on the same level as desert savages).
It doesn't happen in the West to any real extent, and it has been a central part of church doctrine for a thousand years that consent was required. From the Council of Trent in the 16th century, they even explicitly said that parental opinions didn't matter. By custom they still did, but to say that the marriages were arranged without any input is simply false.
The only people to arrange marriages consistently were the upper classes in dynastic games, and highly tribal societies at the fringes of Europe. The most prominent white groups to do it in the US toady are the Amish and fundamentalist Mormons, of which there are very, very few compared to the millions of unabashed degenerates running around.

>The rest of your post is worthless if you don't understand the difference between being alive and actually having life experience
You don't get to weasel out of this so easily with philosophical platitudes.
I have the data, you don't. I'm telling you that whatever "insight" you think you can offer into Western problems around marriage is either wrong or irrelevant, meanwhile you pretend like you can insult me and maybe I'll go away.

I think the only time I would ever date a single mother is if there was some kind of incentive.

If she was super-rich, I don't mind being a stay-at-home stepdad.

If were an immigrant from a third-world shithole, I probably wouldn't mind marrying a first-world single mother.

The problem with most single mothers is that they're usually dumb and/or poor, so it makes them all the less desirable. Relationships are about compromise. If you have to compromise on several things, it's hardly worth it. If there's only one thing to compromise on, then it's a little easier.

It's still a B), because she willingly had kids with a man who was unfit to reproduce.

>the only christians are white christians
>what is Italy where arrange marriages are common
>what is Turkey, what is Lebanon, what is this "non whites" being christians
>what is this part of ughmerica having arrange marriages among heavily indoctrinated communities who are in fact only made up of whites.

Grow up. You're nothing but a little boy who has no life experience trying to validate himself online. Get a literal life.

>the only christians are white christians
Not what I said. I said that arranged marriages are not found in Christian doctrine, and what arranged marriages do exist occur because of traditions separate from Christianity.
>what is Italy
A place where almost no arranged marriages take place.
>what is Turkey
98% Muslim
>what is Lebanon
Predominantly Muslim, also a desert shithole
>what is religious nuts in America
A tiny minority group I stated above as an exception, and to which you almost certainly don't belong.

I noticed you didn't rise to the challenge of saying where you're actually from. A shame.

>get a literal life
Still doubling down? Alright, who's more pathetic, the tripfag who spends his days on Jow Forums or the person who spends their days (poorly) arguing with the tripfag?

>traditions are not culture culture is not tradition only real christians are white

Ya we get it ya boring fuck. Move on.

I don't know how you managed to gather that from my post.
I've even explicitly said I'm not a Christian.

urrrr iM nOtt ChRiStiAn ok guz
iM wHITE GET it i havE WhITE sKin BuT OnLy wHitEs cAn B jeSus fags k? omg ur all so dum i sweAr

Based and redpilled

Reddit tier cuck

yes it is unless you are 65 or something.

don't let thirst cloud your judgement and self worth. no peculiarity of hers is worth being low on the base qualities for women.

OP you aren't the cuckold, never could be it is the husband. You are the side guy she fucks if he were alive and because she's moving on so quick after the poor cuckold died. She has no, absolutely no respect for the dead man and for her all about side dick.

Arranged marriages are actually better in the long run user. Marrying because you share common goals means you grow to love the person. It's a bumpier start but a more fruitful ending.

No they aren't. My parents arranged my marriage and he cheated from the start and treated me horribly so I divorced the asshole. Thank god I never had a kid of his. My family won't speak to me, I've been threatened repeatedly but I don't care. Dating a guy now that I LOVE not someone my parents chose

Damn, wether those boobs are real or shopped or her face is shopped from sports illustrated but damn she fine as fuck.

How many lives do you have now user?

you're ghost-Chad's bitch. You ever feel the slightest twinge in your ass while you're fucking her, that's ghost-Chad fucking your asshole.

I've gone out with 5 girls in the last week. One is a single mom and is the only one getting sexual so far. Is she trying to snatch me up?

One life just like you user and I will live however and love whomever I choose