As a blackbot, how do I get a girl like this? After the great separation happens I might never see one again

As a blackbot, how do I get a girl like this? After the great separation happens I might never see one again.

Attached: d28e82e8-9c69-4942-8967-b22d226e4a28.jpg (1080x875, 216K)

well there are lots of ugly girls on internet dating sites

tell me about the Great Separation. Whites will once and for all claim Greenland for Whites only.

>the great separation
explain

Not even white but I would rather have Iceland than Greenland.
Go to concerts dude lmao

Girls like this are hot but 1000x more infuriating and psychotic do yourself a favor and never date one

Just listen to actual metal. Go to local shows & actually show an interest for the music & use that as a way to bond with one and grow from there. Metal & punk shows are full of these chicks.

Attached: image.jpg (750x1334, 271K)

get you both tbch.

go to metal concerts

I don't know the next step desu

Attached: 45.jpg (480x575, 30K)

>dissection shirt
No chance nigger

>dick pic
You are a blackbot after all. Use your advantages

Most shows I've been to either have no girls or just a couple with their boyfriends

Grow out dreads, get a lip piercing and wear some edgy metal band shirts. I don't fuckin know, dude.

Black men are the least desirable group of people in the dating sphere, good luck lol

Literally just go up to her and show off your dick. Like whip it out and dangle it in front of her. At first she'll be like ewww wtf are you doing. But she will almost definitely text you later and you will fuck her 90% chance.

That actually goes to Asian men followed by Hispanics blacks come second and then whites go first. So your wrong my guy as this was based on dating stats (Tinder and that bumble shit)

drugs and alcohol. girls like this only get with guys because they're sluts and want free stuff. they'll put out for alcohol or drugs then maybe claim rape later. they like to get dicked by anyone and everyone.

Re-segregation followed by forced removal in the west.

>As a blackbot, how do I get a girl like this?
Go to dive bars. They're sprawling and pretty much everywhere.

>Re-segregation followed by forced removal in the west
sauce? a-asking for this other nigga i know.

My friend fits the description exactly and he gets attention from these girls but he's too autistic to capitalize

Kys nigger
Oreganoli

Honestly pretty difficult. Alt girls seem to exclusively date white guys, even the non-white ones.

shhhh don't tell them about the non-white alt girls craving bwc

No they don't. lol you only ever see them with white guys and get that impression. They're whores, they'll go for anyone that gives them free drugs, or that let's them stay with them rent free. They're just typical gold diggers like every other one they just dress differently. Even normal girls are covered in tattoo's so they don't even really dress that different. They're just looking to chug down chad dicks, fuck drug dealers in exchange for a high, and rip off betas to buy them shit.

If you want a girl like this dont go to a metal show, go to a hardcore show. A lot of hardcore girls larp as metal girls, the metal girls dont go to local shows as much. Hardcore girls tend to be slutty anyways and you can find most of them on tinder if you look. So make a tinder, comment about the band merch, and run into them at a show. The better looking ones tend to be more slutty and high mileage, but you can always settle for the less attractive ones who want a relationship of thats your thing. The easiest way to get them is just get covered in tattoos and they will notice you. Hence why every tool they get with at a show is covered in tattoos with one of two haircuts

>one of two haircuts
examples

Also dont listen to the >they only want drugs and alcohol< cop out, people just assume thats what slutty girls want. A decent amount of the girls in the hardcore scene are straight edge or come from families with drug and alcohol abuse so they tend to stay away from it.

Guys at shows either have a slicked back hard part or have grown it out and man bun it. Unless you come across the occasional mullet but those are memelords

It's not a cop out, you think most girls date guys because they like them? They'd rather get fucked up and bang a drug dealer in one night stands than date a robot. The alt girls that arn't into that kind of shit just want to get back stage and have the band dog pile them in a gang bang because they're degenerates and gold diggers.

You need to move to a diffrent area then.

no one else noticed her heterochromia?

Wearing two different colored contacts, very edgy. Probably about as edgy as the time she fucked her tattoo artist to get a discount on the price of them.

Yeah maybe some alcoholic slut who goes to a metal show and wants to get fucked in the bathroom. Its why i said go for a based hardcore girl. Most tend to shy away from hard drugs and alcohol, and a bunch of them are into anime and shit. Youre just looking at the wrong girls

What kind of shows are to talking about? I've been going to metal and punk shows for years and I don't think I've ever seen a man bun, unless it's a dude with dreds.

Slicked back hair I've seen though.

Get shitty tattoos, Pierce your septum and eyebrow, lose weight and become extremely skinny, start doing a lot of drugs like weed and Molly.

>dissection shirt
fucking poser

Real life isn't Jow Forums
We're nowhere near that point, get off Jow Forums and interact with some real people.

Im from detroit and the hardcore scene is full of dudes with long hair who put it in a man bun when they mosh.

>t. NPC
The fire rises

>implying nazis weren't actual NPCs

Attached: main-qimg-20bb224a4a418fbc2cc70046155b3b25.png (602x462, 538K)

haha that's pretty lame.

>move to a different area
It's not the location as much as it is the music I listen to, and I'm not going to pay to go to shows I don't want to in order to meet grils.