Is it possible to actually become friends with people on Jow Forums? Has it ever happened to you...

Is it possible to actually become friends with people on Jow Forums? Has it ever happened to you? I can't seem to find people who I connect with, but on an anonymous platform it seems kind of hard.

Attached: tumblr_pfiwvkbysS1vbt7vqo1_400.png (400x400, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/hMacZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Is it possible to actually become friends with people on Jow Forums?
why would you want that ?

I would be your friend but since you post anime pictures i don't think thats gonna happen

>Is it possible to actually become friends with people on Jow Forums?
I suppose on places like /soc/ where people exchange contact info, it'd be possible.
In any way, exchange of contact info is a requirement pretty much.
In any way, yeah sure, Jow Forums people are as good as any, theoretically speaking.
For me personally, I talked to some people from Jow Forums but never really hit it off with them.

Oh I said "in any way" twice, that's dumb.

Yeah you retarded fuck

I don't know, I find people on here interesting I guess.

There's no point if we don't share interests anyway, user

i'm just tryna help

Attached: 1507499953410.jpg (1013x1072, 75K)

Oh also shared interests are pretty overrated. Some of my best friends have practically no shared interests with me

>There's no point if we don't share interests anyway, user

Yes that was my point

There used to be an Jow Forums discord server where people hanged out, but now it's a shitposting server where they unironically debate about ricegum being cool because they're all underagers now; all the old fags from there have moved out to a new server or stay because they want to shitpost too.

So on Jow Forums it's hard, maybe Jow Forums would help. Outside with 4channers it's easy.

I thought people on that board just want to fap?
I mean, I wouldn't know what to talk about otherwise.

Check out the discord thread and post your interests 'n stuff and I'm sure you can find someone who you can chitchat with. Most of 'em aren't lookin for a
fapbuddy just someone to talk and play vidya with

Ehh, I'd say 90% of the people just want to jerk off, are desperately looking for a girlfriend, or doing other weird shit.
The other 10% are looking for chill people to talk to. I met some pretty neat guys and girls on there, but again, none that I really hit it off with to the point where we'd become long-term friends.

Jow Forums friends are kept at a distance. Nothing more or you will find out things you didnt want to know.

You're acting as if every single person on here is a total disaster to the point of being a shitty friend

What do you mean?

Met a girl I went on a few dates with and slept with in a facebook political shitpost group. Jokes on me im in love with her and she only wants fwb.

Yes, I made 2 decent friends on here. One of them is depressed, the other autistic, but I enjoy talking with them

Found my boyfriend here. Pretty nice to find an attractive depressed guy to make each other not depressed

Its not possible.

discord.gg/hMacZM