How do you get a girlfriend without having to ask one out? I can never do it, too anxious and paranoid

How do you get a girlfriend without having to ask one out? I can never do it, too anxious and paranoid.

Attached: discord-thinking-emoji-png-2.png (600x600, 175K)

Be a quality guy; which is tricky if you're that anxious and paranoid and have to ask for something like that here.

Well, you don't.
With some rare exceptions here and there, but a girlfriend won't usually present itself to you on a silver platter.

Also, if you're too anxious or paranoid, not having a girlfriend is the least of your concerns.
Step 1 is starting to get over these issues, getting a girlfriend is step 10.

What makes a guy 'quality'?

You don't. Can you please stop making these threads?

Browse any of your archived threads, you should find many answers. Do you really need to hear the same thing ad nauseam? I will just tell you that a man who is too anxious and paranoid to ask a girl out is decidedly not a quality guy.

I have some days where I'm mostly fine and others where I feel like everyone is starring at me while walking on the street.
I'm mostly fine in communications, may seem just a bit weird but nothing out of the ordinary. I can even hold a conversation with a girl but when it comes to romance and asking someone out it all goes away. I can never ask someone out out of fear of rejection and gossip it would bring.

One could list couple traits (ambition, confidence, sense of humour, wit, looks, etc) but it's basically about being a person others want to be around and spend their time with. Most simple way to accomplish it, would be pursuing your own goals.

Why do you think this doesn't vary girl to girl? Some one one who will bridal carry her to bed gently every night and some want to be garroted with pillowcases and rammed up the poop chute while being called Daddy's Little Whore.

General quality traits are adaptability, open-minded essence and confidence in your beliefs (but compounded by the former two so as to ensure you're not just a stuck up prick).

Good points to avoid are putting pressure on people, being overly dependant on others and being quick, or apt, to blame others for problems to which you could simply hold yourself accountable.

In a word, moderation and balance will get you further than dealing in narrow extremes or singular concepts. If nothing, a well-rounded approach enables a wider variety of samples and experiences.

This is my first thread of this kind on Jow Forums. Also is not me ( OP ).

Sorry, my bad, I thought you are that fag OP

I've been pursuing my own goals for my entire life with no interest from women. Seems like there's something else to be done.

How would you even begin to show these qualities to a woman for her to want to become my girlfriend?

>I've been pursuing my own goals for my entire life
Does anyone know? How's your progress? How big the goals?

Besides, it obviously assumes that your negative traits aren't too off-putting.

>Does anyone know?
How do I show that I'm, let's say, playing guitar without coming of as a show of

From 18 to 25, i had a gf. What did i do? Talk to random girls. "hey, whats you name lets go out" come shit like that, very direct and very stupid but worked. Had like 3 dates a week with different girls until i got stable and almost married to one.

From 25 to now (32) its been dry as fuck, because i no longer talk to girls like that. I had a gf when i was like 28 and met her when i contacted her from an ad selling tickets for a concert.

TLDR Talk to girls if you want to have your dick sucked. There is NO other way.

>Does anyone know?
I don't know, should they? Spelling it out sounds like a good way to come off very off-putting. My goals are pretty much achieved at this point save for the whole women thing.

The exact point of OPs thread is that he can't talk to someone like that.

>can't
then he wont have a gf..

Thats my point.

No talking to girls = No gfs

Playing guitar is an action. Playing it well is a small ass goal in the line of "having a clean room".

Though to answer the question, by doing it/at least talking about it at an appropriate opportunity, which would require you to be at least not super asocial. Even if you don't want to ask girls out, in the end you have to put yourself in situations where they can ask you out.

>I don't know, should they?
Usually driven people do stand out, at least enough to get asked about themselves.
And there is nothing wrong talking about the shit, just if it's some niche shit, it's going to take some skill to make it sound interesting for people who aren't part of the niche.

I'm not all that asocial, I can maintain a conversation and all but it's an anxious and tiring experience.

>it's an anxious and tiring experience.
Same for me, bud, but you can't meet and get to know new people without leaving your comfort zone from time to time. You don't have to hit on anyone but the people who might want to hit on you, need to know that you exist and reasons to do so.

I'm not OP, but I'm also anxious and paranoid literally all the time. How could I stop this?

The thing is, I've never been hit on, I think? I'm clueless when it comes to flirting. Is that person flirting or just being nice? Then I start overthinking it...
I don't know if I'm attractive or not either.

>How do I get a girlfriend without engaging on a basic social level?
Are you fucking kidding me, OP? You want to put your penis in someone but are too scared to ask them out on a date? Holy fuck it's just a woman. She's not going to smite you with her ancient woman magic.

If it never ever ever happened and your social life isn't a complete joke; it's not too likely that you come of as attractive (which doesn't even mean not being attractive)

>Is that person flirting or just being nice?
It's rarely clear cut. Flirting isn't anything too special and some do it very casually. No point in thinking about it at all.

It's not about putting your penis anywhere. It's about getting a girlfriend.

Are you asexual or what? Getting a gf eventually results in putting your penis into her vagoo

>social life isn't a complete joke
I mean, I'm senior at high, I have a group of friends at school and like I go out with them like once a week, I also go to guitar practice 2 times a week. It's not a complete joke but it's close.

Which is obviously way less personal than asking a woman to go on a date with you.

Doesn't sound too bad, though when it comes to HS, reputation plays a big part too. I got into the "nerdy weird kids" group the first time, so girls just gave me the "ugh, don't look at me" look. Then changed school and became one of the "cool kids" without changing much myself, and had the three hottest girls in the entire school fighting for dates with me. You'll prolly have an easier time in college with a tiny bit of effort.

I guess, but it's not the main point.

What if I'm 27 and have no experience whatsoever?

Shy man is the dating equivalent of morbidly obese woman.

Online dating, alcohol as social lubricant or dancing lessons are ways how to defeat your crippling shyness.

Attached: feminism.jpg (570x457, 40K)

I can drink myself unconscious before obtaining the courage to talk to a strange woman.

>What if I'm 27 and have no experience whatsoever?
Shieeeet. I guess you could start with something easy like online-dating and use it as practice, and don't even focus so much on dating, even getting friendzoned and learning from the experiences is good (although preferably something more serious than tinder) though if you're a total social fuck up even beyond simply getting attention from girls, the learning curve is steep as fuck.

It always amuses me when i mention X solutions to a problem and the cowards always pick only one and comments on how it is impossible for them.

Losers seek excuses, the rest seeks solutions...

Nobody cares about your virginity, age or experience. Almost every single woman is coward by default. Just look at them when you ask them for number. You think you are nervous? They are ten times worse during that and the date.

Stop worrying about nonsense and try something. Be bold. Pretend you have testosterone which forces you to take risks.

Attached: not dirt nor princess.png (540x742, 202K)

Too late for me to change schools, literally going to finish it in 8 or so months. Maybe college will be different..