Are Men prone to cheating?

Is it, in a sense, "normal" for men to cheat? Besides all religious/moral bullshit, is it actually reasonable that men cheat more? Or are prone to cheating?

How many of you fucks have cheated on the love of your life and are still together? Deny till you die?

Discuss!

Attached: lll.jpg (926x518, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gulfnews.com/news/study-lays-bare-infidelity-link-to-lower-iq-1.590608
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is gonna sound weird, but i've known guys who ran their relationship into the ground because they wanted to be with other girls but didn't want to cheat.

It's not a gender thing. Monogamy is simply unnatural for most and trying to force it on people ends to drama and cheating and similar crap.

>How many of you fucks have cheated on the love of your life and are still together?
"Love of your life" is a childish meme, aside of that, never. I don't care that much about sex, so if I'd wanted to leave a person it'd be because of the overall package. Seems pointless to be with girl A, if there is a girl B, who's overall a better fit. And fucking girl B only to go back to A sounds pretty sad. Like having a test drive in a fancy car and going back to your crappy one.

>Are Men prone to cheating?
Yes, especially men with high testosterone
>Is it, in a sense, "normal" for men to cheat?
Yes. Men are hardwired to breed with many women to produce many descendants with distinctive genetic combinations.
>Besides all religious/moral bullshit, is it actually reasonable that men cheat more?
Yes. When men cheat, it is purely based on libido. A does not love his mate any less simply because he felt the urge to breed with others. For a man cheating is a purely mechanical act. Historically most women didn’t even care about cheating as long as he did not fall in love with the other woman or share resources with her. According to the FBI most men who murder unfaithful partners do it because she had sex with another man. Female murderers only do it when their man has fallen in love with the other woman or intends to leave her for the new woman. Otherwise they’re rather quick to forgive. Women love men who sleep with other women because it demonstrates pre-selection by other women and his sexual prowess. You’ve probably heard it said before “Women would rather share a lion than have a sheep for themselves”. When a man is cheated on by a women it is humiliating and means he not only failed to breed but spent years investing energy in something that was not his.
>Or are prone to cheating?
Yes. Women cheat late into a relationship when she is prepared to leave the man for a superior man (hypergamy) or trick him into raising another man’s child. A woman doesn’t cheat simply because she can. Men do.
>How many of you fucks have cheated on the love of your life and are still together?
I don’t believe in that soulmate Disney BS but my dad cheated on my mom 4 times and it just made her love him more. I cheat on women and don’t give a shit if they care.

Attached: 8EEF838E-B013-4862-AEC8-D2EBD346A5E6.jpg (800x500, 578K)

OP here

Your comment, sir, has been one of the best comments I have received on Jow Forums

>dependant mother doing anything she can to keep a cheater because otherwise she'd be homeless
>"dude they'll love you cheating on them lmao"

trouble is that only bottom tier women are financially dependant on their partner, so they won't tolerate cheating as easily

>I cheat on women and don’t give a shit if they care.

Explain how this works. Does your gf not make a shit show? Does she not shit on you all over social media? in theory i could see how this would work but with social media arent you worried about your reputation?

I never considered cheating until my first gf dumped me.

Care to elaborate on you thinking? About considering cheating.

>dependant mother doing anything she can to keep a cheater because otherwise she'd be homeless
My mom isn’t a stupid woman. She has a masters in economics, and her side of the family is pretty well off. She wouldn’t lose anything divorcing my dad. And alimony exists anyway.

>”dude they'll love you cheating on them lmao"
Basically

>trouble is that only bottom tier women are financially dependant on their partner
Soooooo, all of them? Even career chicks don’t wanna shack up with a guy who makes less money. That’s how my boss got cucked, and he was just too nice.

>so they won't tolerate cheating as easily
Wrong.

Attached: DE07377E-5BBD-4BB1-B5C2-2BFE7594446B.jpg (880x891, 63K)

Not difficult

>She pisses me off
>I go hangout with a female friend for a week and fuck
>Block gf’s number and don’t reply to any of her contact attempts
>Come back
>She’s hyperventilating and asking a gorillian questions
>I handwave them
>Tell her “Mistakes were made” and leave it at that
>She cries and emotes to her friends on the phone for a bit
>Comes over and fucks me like crazy as an apology
>Forgive her getting uppity
>Buy her ice cream or a stuffed animal or sing her a song or something the next day

Hasn’t failed me yet

Attached: BDB6E45A-6252-4348-9466-995E665B69A3.png (200x192, 17K)

Are you dating HS girls, or fantasizing about dating HS girl? Normal people don't act this way, even some low standard whale would get eventually tired of your shit.

Haha wow you sound like a cunt

What a shitty thread. Literally incel-tier and this thread is going to be full of bitter incels who encourage this kind of bullshit.

No, it is not normal for men to cheat. If you don't want to be tied down to a single girl, then don't get into a monogamous relationship. I am a man, and I would never consider cheating unless she wanted me to as part of a kinky cuckquean thing.

To me cheating without consent is betrayal and it shows a serious weakness in the man. If I wanted to fuck other girls, then I would end the relationship. That's what real men do.

>Are you dating HS girls
I prefer attractive women, but not jailbait attractive. I’m too pretty to go to prison.
>Normal people don't act this way
Dude, we’re talking about women here.
>even some low standard whale would get eventually tired of your shit
Whales will literally let you beat them within an inch of their lives if they find you hot. Even I find them pathetic by women’s standards.

No, I go for college aged to working young adult women. Older chicks aren’t very good looking and are bitter about it.

Attached: 3C4112AF-4002-4B44-A48D-12968B2A1A2B.jpg (3535x2281, 1.59M)

The short of it is that girl made me really disappointed in all girls as a whole, and I shouldn't have to restrict myself to one girl if I don't like how she treats me.

The long of it is the following:

When I was with my first gf I definitely put a lot of effort into that relationship. Back then I could read people like a book (and still can) and I kind of figured out the person she was. I made a lot of deliberate attempts at making her life better which often inconvenienced mine, but after talking to her one day about things she does I don't like that's when the relationship started to fall apart. She came out as bisexual during our relationship and I wanted to be supportive of her, but what I didn't like was how she kept talking about how much of a crush she has on this girl or that girl or that she wish she was dating a girl instead. I think a normal red blooded male would have told her to shut up but I kept to myself and acted like it didn't bother me, cause i knew she was just bluffing. Nonetheless her attempts failed, but the fact that she tried was really bad. Anyways I told her one day after like 3 months of her doing things like that that I don't like it, and whaddya know 1 month later she dumped me.

I was really disappointed more than anything cause I had put a lot of time and effort into that relationship. I remember one night she was going to her first college party and I had stayed up cause I knew she was gonna text me about it, and it came on 3 am and I wanted to go to bed so badly but she finally texted me about how much she hated her night. Ended up making her feel better at the cost of my sleep schedule...

I felt that she felt that she was only got with me cause she had just broken up with another guy before us and wanted to flex on him. I was kind of a trophy bf, or just someone who existed so she could say "yes I have a bf."

Attached: 15965305_10206010450899652_2726184505280787053_n.jpg (480x481, 12K)

Someone sounds immature. Just because you cant commit to monogamy doesnt mean nobody else can. And the love of your life isnt a meme. It may be a complete surprise to you but many people do find that one person who they spend the rest of their life with and enjoy the time spent with them.

Nah. I have personal standards with women.

>No girls already belonging to other men
>No single moms (not to be an asshole, but I personally believe it’s wrong to shuffle men in-and-out of a confused kid’s life)
>If a girl is sincerely looking for a guy to marry her or father children with her, I refuse to waste her time
>No virgins (I do it out of respect for their fathers)
>No putting my hands on a woman
>No raising my voice to a woman
>No calling a girl names
>No taking advantage of financially dependent women
>No coworkers
>No mentally ill women

>I felt that she felt that she was only got with me cause she had just broken up with another guy before us and wanted to flex on him. I was kind of a trophy bf, or just someone who existed so she could say "yes I have a bf

This. I need you to elaborate on how you came to this conclusion. Because, I feel as though I am in one of those relationships atm. I am with a woman who I love so much. Your story reminds me of mine a lot too!! Anyway, mine got out of this really really really bad relationship, like I am talking abusive and her bf made her have an abortion and shit....... She is older than me as well.... I was just wondering, what are the signs that this is the case? Could I just be a trophy boyfriend? And has to tricked herself into thinking she loves me, but not as much as I love her?

Lol your girlfriend finds another person attractive and shouldnt talk to you about it? Sounds more like your insecurity ruined the relationship.

>No, it is not normal for men to cheat.
It is. Most red blooded men have enjoyed other women before.
>If you don't want to be tied down to a single girl, then don't get into a monogamous relationship
It’s the responsibility of the woman to maintain the relationship. I can get pussy anywhere, what is she bringing to the table that is so special I won’t just play with other pussies? It’s her job to answer that.
>I am a man, and I would never consider cheating
Kek, you sound like you’re gonna be a hubby one day

>To me cheating without consent is betrayal and it shows a serious weakness in the man
Sorry you feel that way. But cheating is a sign of masculinity. All great men cheat on their partners.

>That's what real men do
Lol. U sound like a girl.

>”real men do things that just so happen to benefit me”

>Someone sounds immature
It’s literally only naive little boys who want “twu wuv”

>Just because you cant commit to monogamy doesnt mean nobody else can
Monogamy is easy when you’re a man, most women automatically screen you out in the first place

>It may be a complete surprise to you but many people do find that one person who they spend the rest of their life with and enjoy the time spent with them.
And we call those guys liars or desperate

If you dont have the self restraint to keep your dick in your pants then you probably
Shouldnt be in a relationship. Also you have the mentality of a literal child "why should I have one when I can have ALL of them!?".

>It is. Most red blooded men have enjoyed other women before.
"Cheating on a monogamous relationship" is not the same thing as "have enjoyed other women before." You don't need to be in a monogamous relationship, and if you do, then perhaps you are far more of a beta bitch than you think.

>It’s the responsibility of the woman to maintain the relationship. I can get pussy anywhere, what is she bringing to the table that is so special I won’t just play with other pussies? It’s her job to answer that.
Then don't enter into a monogamous relationship.. You don't seem to understand that the issue here isn't getting pussy, the issue is honesty. If you don't want to be tied to a single girl then don't tell the girl that you're tied to her. It's simple.

>But cheating is a sign of masculinity. All great men cheat on their partners.
It's a sign of dishonesty/corruption and weakness.

>Lol. U sound like a girl.
"u"?

I'm clearly talking to an incel virgin. You aren't convincing anyone, retard.

Where is your perspective of not cheating coming from? Morality, religion? Why do you have this mindset?

If you cant spend the rest of your life with one person then why date and potentialy become bf-gf? If you desire human contact get fwb. Just dating someone for a couple months then dumping them cause you got bored or wanted sex somewhere else is retarted.

Respect, trust. Amazing concept right? I dont cheat on my partner because having him is enough to satisy my sexual and emotional needs and in return I trust him to do the same. Its not that hard user. If he or she cheats then they probably werent that great in the first place.

Also if you dont have the self restraint require to not fuck everything that moves then thats sad. As a man I would NEVER think of cheating. I can admire an attractive person and be in awe of how beautiful they are but that doesnt mean Im going to go out and fuck them.

Attached: cheating bait2.png (540x281, 78K)

>If you dont have the self restraint to keep your dick in your pants then you probably
Bro you’re acting like I don’t have standards
>Also you have the mentality of a literal child "why should I have one when I can have ALL of them!?".
Would you rather have 1 dollar or 1,000,000 dollars?
>”Cheating on a monogamous relationship" is not the same thing as "have enjoyed other women before”
That’s what I meant dude

>You don't need to be in a monogamous relationship, and if you do, then perhaps you are far more of a beta bitch than you think.
Being beta isn’t inherently a bad thing. It just means “more attractive to non-ovulating women”. My father is mostly alpha but had some beta traits like how tenderly he treats my siblings & I. And how he always financially provided for us and our mom.

>Then don't enter into a monogamous relationship
It is monogamous for her

>It's a sign of dishonesty/corruption and weakness.
Not really, I don’t lie about not cheating

>I'm clearly talking to an incel virgin.
Wait so am I an incel or an evil abusive monster? Lol
>If you cant spend the rest of your life with one person then why date and potentialy become bf-gf?
Because it’s fun? I’m not a desperate creep who wants to “spend forever” with someone. I want to enjoy the time I spend with someone until it stops being enjoyable.

>Just dating someone for a couple months then dumping them cause you got bored or wanted sex somewhere else is retarted.
Relationships are about my happiness, not hers

Attached: 713CBA79-10A9-4D7C-984F-547500529003.jpg (478x355, 42K)

>Just because you cant commit to monogamy doesnt mean nobody else can.
Where did you get the idea that it's about me or that I mind monogamy? Just look at statistics, it's very, very rare for people to stick to it. Shit like "serial monogamist" exist for a reason too.
>And the love of your life isnt a meme.
It absolutely is.
>It may be a complete surprise to you but many people do find that one person who they spend the rest of their life with and enjoy the time spent with them.
That's calling settling.

You’re a woman. Cheating isn’t your thing to begin with.

You aren’t cheating on him because in your POV he is the greatest man you will ever have, so why do you need others? Plus your libido is simply weaker than a man’s.

Attached: 13784814-C224-4357-999A-AA36DEBA4601.jpg (599x581, 97K)

>Just dating someone for a couple months then dumping them cause you got bored or wanted sex somewhere else is retarted.
Why? You can have a great couple months or couple years, depending on how long it's enjoyable. If it stops being great, why not look for someone with who it might be great again? Why viewing "lasting" as the most important goal? Nothing is infinite in life and things ending doesn't affect their value nor the joy you got while they lasted.

>Relationships are about my happiness not hers

Relationships are about give and take you moron. You give her happiness and she gives you happiness.

I know people that have been together for what seems like forever and they were happy together. Like I said if you dont plan on being in a relationship long term and just want physical contact just get a fwb.

I should also add that if you dump someone just because you got bored of them then there is something wrong with you. People arent toys to be played with then thrown out once they become boring to you. I cant imagine what being friends with you would be like. I imagine very short lived.

That is the gayest shit I’ve ever heard and all my divorced/cucked/henpecked boomer colleagues fall for it because they think the genders are equal

>People arent toys to be played with then thrown out once they become boring to you
What else are they for? All relationships are transactional

Lol I cant take you seriously anymore.

Say it with me: GIVE AND TAKE

what a stupid thread
fucking faggots in circlejerk
>Is it, in a sense, "normal" for men to cheat?
No.

No one isn't saying it's not happening. Pretty sure I pointed out "FOR MOST" in my original post, and most people not staying together is basic ass fact.

Replace "boring" with "non compatible" if you want, in the end it's the same shit. If spending time with a person isn't enjoyable anymore, you can either attempt to change them (rarely works and generally pretty selfish) or just recognise that you two might be not the best fit anymore. And again, it happens to the majority of people and doesn't mean a party is at fault.

>I cant imagine what being friends with you would be like. I imagine very short lived.
Maybe you should work on your imagination then? I know most of my friends for over a decade and most value my ass way more than I'd like. On pretty good terms with all but one of the exes too. (And the one I am not talking to anymore, just totally moved on with her life and moved to bumfuckwhere without ever saying a bad word)

People tend to respect and value you if you're being fore-coming and honest.

Did you ever see yourself growing old with them?

I am pretty open minded, so yeah, I could see the possibility. Just like I see the possibility of turning into a creepy 70 year old fuck going out with college chicks. Basically, it's not something I'd oppose nor actively pursue (though this goes for relationships generally). Each of them but one would make a great mother, so if the stuff went so far, why not. If it doesn't, oh well.

If you look at the global statistics, yes it is normal for men to "cheat." Not saying it's majority of men, but definitely not uncommon.

Everything you wrote was god tier and for that I salute you.

Attached: 7CBFE797-342F-4331-8C39-F5B6B311B6F9.gif (480x480, 1.9M)

At that point if you’ve already been dumped you’re not cheating you’re just being a single dude.

Attached: C8F35CEC-61CB-43C2-B93A-520C925C6944.gif (220x226, 133K)

>I need you to elaborate on how you came to this conclusion

Obvs whenever someone like just gets broken up with they really want to either get back with that person or rebound. She would often mention her ex at the beginning and also asked me if she could get a tinder cause she wanted to guys to call her cute. After the beginning was done we actually ran into him and she made sure to like put me on display while we were walking by him and then she said "ya you're so much better than he is" and things like that. She kept telling me though how "you're not the ideal bf but you'll do" in euphemisms. I think she said something one day like "I've always wanted to date a guy with x y and z as attributes but you're not too bad either." Kinda hurt my self esteem

ik that I just had thoughts like "I wish I got with that girl who had a crush on me while I was dating her"

That was my last girlfriend to the T.
I probably cheated on her like 4 times before I just got sick of her constant clinginess
Overall 9/10
I almost got my Chad 3some but the other girl was “Tired” as an excuse for Didn’t want to share.

Attached: 59072A7D-561A-426D-89F9-07DD86590E0B.png (500x300, 17K)

dont be such a moralfag. The OP asked if it was normal, and it is. He didn't ask about your feelings about it.

Its common not normal. Two different things.

Normal is the norm aka. common.

It's not love if you want someone else.

>That's what real men do.
Kek, real men do whatever the fuck they want. And it's always funny reading how some pussy faggot who worships women tries to define what a real man should do.

Thats like saying mentally retarted people are normal because they are common. Or...maybe my lack of understanding with certain grammar is showing.

mentally retarded people are not common. They are rare among the population. The rates of infidelity are way higher than rates of downs syndrome.

They are also not normal because there is an actualy genetic, identifiable defect in them. Whereas cheating has no defect, it's just an action which is naturally acted upon from biological drivers (i.e. testosterone, libido)

Common and normal are two different things. Having no self restrain isnt normal.

Sadly it is.

It's totally normal. You can debate about it being virtuous, sinful, or a vice but that's not what OP was asking.

Is is “normal”, but it’s definitely not something to aspire to karmically. To all of the boys who think cheating should be normalized, I feel so sorry for your inability to quell your base animal desires. We say we’re evolved, but everyone seems to think with their genitals these days.

Maybe im abnormal then. I dont have a desrie to cheat and stick my dick in everything. Guess im a circus freak then.

>karmically
There's no such thing as karma.

>everyone thinks with their genitals THESE DAYS

Nothing new going on these days, people have and always will like to fuck because we are animals. No evolving is going to change that.

If you have no desire to have sex, you aren't normal. People who cheat don't have a desire to "stick their dick in everything." They just find someone they are really attracted to and have sex, just like any other "single" person would.

>monogamy is a dying meme!!1
You can't reason with their sort; don't bother. They'll just throw ad hominem and fallacies until you get bored and leave.

Semantical arguments without any endgame or demonstrable result are their only specialty, and they have only the internet to exercise it on.

>but it’s definitely not something to aspire to karmically
That's just stupid shit. Yeah, cheating can have downsides and people who can't control their instincts are kinda sad, but no need to come up with some karma crap into this.

Also "these days" shit is just stupid. If anything people got better at communication.

Not cheating isn't that uncommon either. It's something like 60/40 for it if I recall the numbers right, so basically both are common and hence "normal" behaviour. Obviously keep in mind that it's not a value statement.

Who said it's dying? It barely even existed.

I didnt say I have NO desire to have sex. I get a boner sometimes when I see someone attractive but im not gonna fuck them because I value my relationship

Ok, nothing wrong with that.

But if a woman jumped on you while you had a boner, i doubt you could resist that temptation. So stay vigilant, i guess.

Cool advice thread

women would rather be with a cheater than a loyal but ugly manlet.

name one piece of media, story, ethic, mantra, theology, or philosophy that says it's ok to cheat.
In the likely chance you find one or two, weigh that against the other entire body of evidence that crosses time and cultures saying it's bad and unnatural to cheat.

this comment disgusts me

these too

Attached: open borders.gif (500x281, 1.99M)

I’ve been the “other woman” to many guys in the past. You’d be surprised how many guys with girlfriends or wives will cheat if the opportunity falls into their lap.

let the shit people be shitty, you'll only ruin yourself trying to fight them and they keep to themselves anyway.

t.

Attached: EEA5E7C4-EE2D-4186-81C4-BB211927A8BC.jpg (874x585, 53K)

thank you senpai

Attached: hot 17.png (780x902, 1.46M)

how do you deal with the shitshow when the girl youre cheating with finds out you have a gf?

Its normal but somewhat manageable. I always found if i took my wife on a date and we had a lot of fun the feelings would go away.
If you cant handle it, and you really love her, look into being open.

Have you tried not being a degenerate

No. Only weak and stupid men

gulfnews.com/news/study-lays-bare-infidelity-link-to-lower-iq-1.590608

Same with women

Now kys

Attached: 1535297285475.jpg (392x379, 119K)

Who cares? If she doesn’t like it there’s 1000 other men for her and 1000 other women for me. Most women are excited when they know they’re the other woman.

Attached: 6F958D51-17B1-4D96-85FB-93096BE6BB07.jpg (640x320, 67K)

Attached: kim clap.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

>Most women are excited when they know they’re the other woman.

what reactions did you get?

>no study
>no sample size

Lol

You know that stupid fake shocked “oh my goooooooosh” tee hee attitude women get when they’re hot for you but need plausible deniability about being good people? That

>is it actually reasonable that men cheat more?
Yes and no.
They cheat at almost exactly the same rate (about 40% for both genders admit having cheated) as women, at least in the US, although they have more biological cause to do so than women.

This guy is just an asshole trying to justify being one. I'll break down some of the redpill crap he has:
>especially men with high testosterone
Somewhat inaccurate. Testosterone suppresses oxytocin, and thus alters the way men pair bond; they rely more heavily on vasopressin). It also messes with inhibitions.
> Men are hardwired to breed with many women to produce many descendants with distinctive genetic combinations.
r vs. K selection. You're arguing for acting like a hood rat, and they're not very effective at raising kids. The most stable home life, and the best environment to raise a child, will have a happy couple working together--and you're not doing any favors to marital stability by being a cheating prick.
>Historically most women didn’t even care about cheating as long as he did not fall in love with the other woman or share resources with her.
False, they care about both, however they do rate emotional cheating as more threatening, whereas the opposite is true with men.

At least you have some standards of conduct. I'll give you props for this, but do keep your inaccurate assumptions and harmful generalizations from others. We don't need more manwhores, and I doubt many of them will have anywhere near the restraint you do.

Humans are K selected with polygamist tendencies. We don’t just abandon our kids to fend for themselves.

Attached: B7892477-762C-4115-8A45-4EAFFAE1F637.png (791x491, 799K)

> We don’t just abandon our kids to fend for themselves.
That's essentially what manwhores do.
You might not, but there's very little keeping others from doing so. And I don't think I need to elaborate on how bad it is to have single mothers running around.
Furthermore, polygamy necessarily creates a large underclass of men without any partners, and who are a source of social instability. To counteract this, you'd likely need a much-enlarged presence of the state to police them or a violent outlet for their impulses through the military. Neither sounds very appealing (or sustainable).

>That's essentially what manwhores do.
And? That’s what beta providers are for

I have very little patience for MGTOW nonsense.
This mindset is on a societal level pure moral rot, designed to make the genders hate each other.
Besides, you just admitted that you are abandoning your kids, by deflecting responsibility to an imaginary guy with no biological connection to them.

I’m saying that is how humans are wired. I personally feel like raising children when I’m about 30. But like it or not, this is the natural way.

>Breed with alpha male
>Pair with beta male to raise the child

Why do you think their preferences change across the ovulation cycle?

Attached: 10994746-92F7-47CF-AD35-F9D19812AC35.jpg (480x360, 30K)

>appeal to nature
It's also fully natural to kill rivals to your power and shit in the same stream you drink from.
While I can understand the impulse to this sort of behavior, considering the degeneration of societal morals, it's entirely wrong and damaging to further the process. If the game is rigged, don't play--that's far preferable to cheating yourself and even further chipping away at what standards remain.

>It's also fully natural to kill rivals to your power and shit in the same stream you drink from.
The natural breeding method is the most sensible one. Beta males are allowed to breed after the alphas are done.

>To counteract this,
LEGALIZE PROSTITUTION

>tfw both you and her infatuate with each others
>tfw she has a bf
>tfw I don't wan't to be a homewrecker

its against the bible to sleep with another mans wife

however it is not against the bible to cheat on your wife. women and men are not the same, they have different standards and responsibilities

>sensible
From what standpoint? It depends on the desired outcome--if you want a stable and happy society, it's decidedly not.

No. This is legally-sanctioned vice and should never be allowed. Prostitution should remain relegated to the dark corners of society, and those engaging in it should be stamped out where they are found. I don't think it should be actively prosecuted--for the simple reason that degenerates will always exist--but it should be passively condemned (and charged if someone is caught) so that society as a whole avoids it.

The core failing of past societies was not the restriction of female sexuality, but the lax application of standards to men. They only gave lip service and light expectations towards manwhores, thus leaving open a gateway for women to demand """equality""" by lowering their own restrictions.

>it is not against the bible to cheat on your wife
That's one of the commandments.
It doesn't matter which party is married, "thou shalt not commit adultery" still applies regardless.

appeals to nature are atrociously retarded because nature creates every stereotype. There are species where the males masquerade as female to infiltrate the harem. There are species that mate for life. There are species that have no pair relationships and instead mate freely among the tribe. There are species where the females are born pregnant, fertilized by their brother in utero, and die giving birth to the next spawn of fully impregnated females while the male dies with his mother.
But go ahead and make a retarded argument like "it's natural" we've gotten so far as a species by following our nature.

Attached: 88888888.png (500x111, 15K)

I feel like such a scumbag, I love my gf, we've been together for 3 years now and are happy and live together. However our sex life leaves something to be desired, sex is rare like once a month, and she's out on weight and I'm not as attracted to her, still am just not as much.

I've been sexting this girl and she wants me to come over and fuck her, I've been trying to figure out how and when without much thought of the ramifications.

Help

/thread

Really no reason for this thread to go on after this. This user nailed it.