Told a girl she was the prettiest girl on campus, asked to hang out, she ignored my texts later, met her again...

told a girl she was the prettiest girl on campus, asked to hang out, she ignored my texts later, met her again, she complained about me and said she was "afraid" of me and that i was "following her", literally only spoke to her once and sent her 2 text messages, wtf is wrong with me, am i reallly such a bad looking guy that i need to be ignored and have shit said about me, i feel ugly, insecure, undesirable and like a looser. photo is me

Attached: IMG_4810.jpg (1280x960, 460K)

Your not ugly. This girl for whatever reason wants nothing to do with you however, and you need to accept that and move on

I am not gonna lie to you, you are not a very attractive man.

He doesn't look like Chad but he looks normal to me.

Sorry, posted wrong pic, this is me

Attached: badge for id.jpg (1199x994, 187K)

soi

Imagine being her

soi

>she was the prettiest girl on campus

cringe

Ok, now show us a current picture, not your vacation from 2 years ago.

I bet he makes great oatmeal cookies.

you lack the bbc bro, just move on maybe you fucked up along the way.

How else do you sincerely compliment a girl? What’s wrong with telling her how you feel?

She is narcissistic, forget that trash don't let that cuck get to you. you're a cutie!

Reddit fag trying to crack some jokes.

Are you girl?

this

i’m not usually one for complimenting girls all the time because i usually just treat them like they’re a guy friend. but try complimenting something about her (like the shirt she’s wearing, her hair, idk be creative) not just how pretty she is. it kinda comes off as you putting her on a pedestal.

She must have paranoid schizophrenia or something worse.

No way, user. The problem is with her, you're perfect the way you are.

Jesus I’m glad not to be 20 again nad in the me too age.
>telling a girl she is prettiest girl on campus is cringe

Ok underage faggot. When you get past the age of 15 its perfectly ok to say something like this. OP you are just fine the way you are.

Had you met this girl before? Or did you out of the blue tell her that?

If it was out of the blue- as in you had never spoken to her before- its cringe as all fuck.

Attached: 430c75d32dc87647a7b2ddbd38e4f64ec5ed9887.jpg (300x201, 24K)

you look really feminine user if that's really you

hit the weights and get a clue bro

Throwing it up out of the blue to a girl you've never or barely talked to is not a good idea (unless you're an exceptionally attractive guy, in which case anything you do will work anyway). It's either an empty compliment that you didn't put any thought into (how could you be so sure she's that pretty if you've never seen her before?) or makes you seem like the "obsessively admire from afar" type (because you've been comparing her to so many other girls before even talking to her), which is never attractive. OP's girl assumed the latter.

Nah she's the cunt. Once you realise they're a fucking retard just put them beneath you and move on like it doesn't matter. Because it doesn't.
You're not ugly you're average but you do look like a pushover and come across that way.
Give yourself an big ego some how. Get it in your head you're better than everyone else then work backwards you still treat people reasonably.
Don't worrying about being nice to people over truthful; most of the time it's better for them to hear the truth and have their feelings hurt. If they can't handle the truth at all then they're not worth your time

Little cringey but femoids man.

wanting to hang out with a girl because she's pretty is not a good way to approach girls, no matter how you look. i mean, you can still hang out with her just because of that, but don't tell her dammit. of course she is afraid, that's not a great way to approach a goddamn person.

Well for one if you only talked to her once. Then telling her for the first time ever speaking to her is fucking creepy. What were your texts like?

>How else do you sincerely compliment a girl?
By making it about something other than her appearance.
>What’s wrong with telling her how you feel?
If she doesn't know you from Adam yet hearing how you feel will only make her suspect that you want something from her.

Because they get that already, and its wierd because they are so down on themselves already. Basically they want to hear those words when the time is right with the right guy. Ideally.

You. Don’t.

You get to know her, get her to look past your onions-poisoned insecurity, get her comfortable with you, THEN AND ONLY THEN do you consider complimenting her appearance. This isn’t the 1800s anymore, weird strangers pitching woo just comes off as creepy.

Abandon this mission, leave her alone, learn and adapt from this.

It works if you're physically attractive. 99% of girl problems boil down to not being attractive. OP is average, bit average isn't attractive to women. Work out, or do something to look more attractive

I'm getting a strong "one side of the story" vibe. I bet you did more than send 2 text messages if she legit felt threatened by you

Girl sounds nuts.

but, isn't the face what attracts women? not the body

>le exercise does nothing for the face maymay

Women literally have nothing to contribute but their looks. They REALLY want to believe otherwise, though. So when someone compliments their looks, it just reinforces the reality that their looks are the only thing going for them. They begin to resent being complimented on looks. They take this resentment out on their complimenters, portraying them as "creepy," which is a BS word that simply means she's insecure. Don't take it personally, retain the confidence that allowed you to approach her, try again with someone else and hope she's not a vapid princess wannabe.

Ya look fine dude. Everyone messes up asking a girl out and if she wants to be all pissy about it let her. I have seen actual creepy dudes at my work and they look and act nothing like you (If you are telling the truth about you interactions with her). I would suggest hitting the weights and trying a new hair style.

Attached: C32D420B-1395-4316-B6E8-9618BBFF28CC.jpg (1000x800, 70K)

OMG an average guy wanted to get to know me..
That is so creepy!

IDK is that really you? I kinda find it hard to believe for some reason.

Anyways, I'd take a good look at what your believe about yourself and how you relate to the opposite sex and your relationships with them. Maybe you could get some insight into your experiences with them

Yes I sure am!

Exactly. It's scary knowing there's girls who actually think like that.

this