I have very very big lips for a white guy and am considering surgery...

I have very very big lips for a white guy and am considering surgery. Of course I only want to do it if I'm sure that it will make me look better.
Who's opinion can I get about this? I'm afraid that asking the surgeon will result in him saying yes just for the money.

Attached: 1534273876921.jpg (480x480, 43K)

>surgery
you're gonna look like igor & grichka in 10 years

I'm considering lip reduction, this doesn't involve injecting any weird shit into your skin, just cutting.
The bogs 'enhanced' themselves with more than one surgery. I only want one

post pic
since you're a Jow Forumsfag there's a good chance you have body dysmorphia

I legit thought the exact same thing until people said I had "sexy lips". It's happened several times now and to this day it remains the only compliment I've received about my face.

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (373x684, 36K)

keep them.

you're a swede?

Keep them, they're nice.

Nope I'm dutch

People comment on my lips a lot, most of the times they just point out they are prominent/big. never really got a compliment.

you have swedoid lips

No I actually look better from the side, they don't bulge out that much.

Lips so big you can whisper in your own ears

Instead of giving out shitty roast, can someone give me advice on the question I asked?

ask someone whos had the procedure already.

btw your lips look fine

Mine are super skinny. I look creepy as fuck. Big lips are sexy, skinny lips are disturbing. Trust me, bro.

those are fine dude

your lips are lip are lips.... don't worry about them, work on your inner confidence instead

also, they look nice

god ur cute. pls keep the lips they give u a nice soft, friendly looking face and big lips are just so nice to feel when kissing

not a bad idea to consider surgery, I'd say go for it if you really want to

you're ok dude, ain't nothing wrong with your face

Wondering if I would looke better if they were smaller, they distract so much. I can't sent someone a picture without them bringing it up.

I also have niggerlips. Just deal with it. Its not worth your time to worry about.