What are some good cigs to start with?

>Be in college.
>Born too early to get into vapes or whatever.
>Born too late to drink alone or to be a good christian boy with wholesome values.
>Lose all of my friends in college.
>Everyone thinks I'm either a school shooter, a retard, or both.
>This also means that I lose all of my chances to get into any frats or to find a dealer who can hook me up with drinks or weed.
Figured I might as well take up smoking, any recommendations on which brands are the best to start out with?

Attached: 1539627359865s.jpg (125x117, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gwern.net/Nicotine#benefits
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24457405/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

American Spirits but don't smoke that shit's gay as fuck

why recommend me something that i shouldnt smoke user?

theres nothing left for me, Its gotten to the point where I cant talk to people properly after months of social isolation. I need something to take my mind off of it

Go to church, find meaning.

Don't smoke, shit sucks.

Attached: spock.png (664x216, 26K)

i smoke camel turkish royals but i highly dont recommend taking up smoking, you'll regret it big time dude it gets expensive.

that won't get me anywhere asides from sodomy with a side of flavor text. I already have meaning in life, to find work and then die like any other normal human being would.
I'd appriciate your concern, but its not needed here; I want answers, and a cheep and easy way to forget it all.

seconding this
god loves you user

how were they? earthy? nasty? give me the details my dude.

Lucky strikes are pretty good, in Asia they have them filtered and I hear is pretty great, perhaps buy online.
American spirits are good, but they're strong and most smokers hate them I feel.
I like Camels light, American spirits lights/yellow pack, and Camel Crush but I'm weird.
Smoking does suck OP, it's like a very small rush and then gone immediately, tastes pretty bad, but suddenly you'll always want one after a certain point.
I really recommend just getting heavy into pot or psychedelics? Why not, if I was done with the world I'd do mushrooms every day and find some new meaning. Plus a hobby, growing them

Attached: 3203863883.jpg (625x407, 99K)

the way cigarettes work is the withdrawals bug you until you smoke, so it's the not the smoke that's relaxing but the dopamine and the cessation of the symptoms
pretty fucking pathetic if you ask me. just smoke fucking kools like michael rooker in henry portrait of a serial killer.

well when you put it in such a straightforward way, I guess I'll find something else. But I want something that can give me a good high while I can maintain my college grades and this shitty life. any helpful tips on finding a dealer outside of clarkson?

I somehow still have some gross fat chick who is willing to smoke with me every couple of weeks in exchange for $20 and shitty sex, but she doesn't actually deal anything. I want to find a dealer so I could get it straight from a reliable source. Like I said earlier, my social skills are trash from all of the social isolation I have received and the rumors spreading about me.

Ask her to hook you up with her guy?

I would but she's being a bitch about it. Lately, she's being more distant and I believe that our time together is ending soon.
chances are she's trying to be serious with a guy, doubt anything will happen tho since shes fucked like a dozen guys. isnt there like some kind of code word or secret method of finding dealers?

they're smooth and bit umm idk if creamy is the right word but if you smell one before you smoke it it smells like chocolate. id say they have the slightest hints of chocolate/vanilla/etc. they're just really nice cigarettes and apparently dont smell bad to non smokers, or at least not as bad as other cigs

interesting, are they expensive?

>apparently dont smell bad to non smokers
LOL

"this is what smokers actually believe"

its what i was told

they were avoiding telling you how bad you smell

Vape if you want to, faggot. It's almost 2019. Do whatever the fuck you want. I'm smoking state approved cannabis, you can huff some magic box.

Attached: IMG_1452.jpg (2268x4032, 1.19M)

desu bro its really not that bad. start dressing like a fuckboy, grey joggers, hoodie, stan smiths or white vans, vans need to be a little fucked up though from going out. get a juul with a good flavor pod so people who ask to take a rip like you. if you want a weed connect ask someone "yo bro this kinda random but do you know anyone who i could pickup bud from" idk how much you burn if ure starting cop an 8th should be like 35, my Q's are 45 O for 180. get some new friends just talk to random people in class about dumb shit. show a meme. its really not that hard

Sorry OP, I forgot I replied to this thread.
I know this sounds SUPER sketchy, but if I'm honest, my dad always finds pot by searching on CL personals/for sale - just type like, 420 or something stupid, find someone and meet in public.
Otherwise dude you're in NY and in a fucking Uni? Why not just go to someone who looks like an obvious stoner at school and just be like "Hey do you have any bud?"
I mean I was walking downtown and some guy just randomly asked me if I did, I live in WA so it's diff but, it is really easy to get weed dude.

Pot is a bit hard with studies, but as long as you do your HW before you smoke you'd be good.

Attached: 1423803810669.jpg (570x409, 48K)

Try vaping it gives a good buzz is pretty cheap and doesn’t smell to much a juul is usually a good way to start because it doesn’t require any experience

Don't listen to this faggot OP: vaping is very expensive, even compared to regular smoke. Plus you look even gayer, even douchier, and it is bad for you - won't exactly cause cancer but will give you a deflated lung

Attached: 1431392590391.jpg (308x450, 24K)

sounds awesome, weed sucks up here

did u not read this?everyone acts weird and distant around me, how am I gonna go to the nearest stoner and ask for some bud if everyone thinks i'm some retarded school shooter? it's already too late in the semester to fix their opinion of me.

sorry but i'm not a faggot user, Im not gonna drop +$40 on a glorified Boiler when there are better options

I don't know how you fuck up this bad at a giant uni? I don't know anything about Clarkson but NY is huge, how can you be such an incompetent loser that you can't even score weed? I gave you the alternative. Perhaps stop being the absolute definition of an autist and just ask someone who looks the part.

ur fucking retarded

clarkson isnt that big, its a small technical/business campus with a bunch of douchy white guys. When I got super drunk one night, I tried to do a super fucked up suicide prank and now people think im a suicidal psychopath. people will hardly talk to me and it sucks. i spend all day and night in my room. with the exception of weekends where i go and get shitty weed/coochie. its almost as low as you could get.

M/F ratio here is super bad too, but the college near our campus is alright

and by douchy white guys i mean their either back country tools, supreme wearing clout chasers, or rich parent fuckboys who wont shut up about doing drugs and drinking alcohol when everyone else does it. being a 5'8 poor, fat white mexican with a lack of social skills, I dont fit with the majority.

If you tell me what the prank was I'll tell you how to get weed

>get super fucking hammered
>tie a noose while your roommate was away
>put pillow on it and draw a face
but wheres where things started to fall apart
>roommate's friend walks in as i finished tying the noose
>"dude what the fuck, im getting the RA and cops if i dont get a proper explination"
>try to say:"dont worry man, its a prank in which I tie a pillow up to spook em(it was close to october)"
>be so drunk that you slur your words and skip sentences
>what I actually said: "dont worry user, ive done this before"
>roommates friend runs to tell everyone, sits with me until the RA and campPO is called up, along with cops
>actually realize how fucked I am with the situation and start crying/ trying to explain what i ment to say
>get dragged by the cops to the emergency room to recover from acute alcohol poisoning
>hours later sober up and see a doctor
>explain my situation perfectly
>he lets me off the hook with a bill for alcohol posioning treatment (dont end up in a psych ward)
>walk 5-7 miles back to campus
>no one talks to me anymore, everyone acts weird around me
>find out later that the same guy who freaked out the night before, spreaded a rumor that I was placed into the psych ward and that im insane
>lose all of my campus friends
know that you know, how do you get out of this one with weed (and possibly friends)

keep in mind im not actually suicidal, nor have I ever been in my life.

Marlboro blue ice

That's sad, I feel bad for you. Everyone makes mistakes.
I don't know OP, if I was you I'd stop acting like it was a big deal and I would just act normal, not buddy buddy but I wouldn't let them win by being a fucking weirdo about it and staying in my room.
I digress.
You have these options:
>Craigslist, like I already fucking said. If you use common sense it's fine
>Ask someone not in your uni who looks the part, have cash and be smart
>Leave town and find someone
>Dark web
>Perhaps ask your roastie whore whom you're losing contact with

Camel Crush

Good Rep cause you can take it easy with the Menthol and anyone who bums off you will enjoy the option of going Red or Blue

personally I enjoy a vape more, I currently use an alto which is essentially a bootleg juul and between my cigs of choice(marlboro reds) and my alto it's always the alto. more convenient and less expensive to pick up one of those cartridge Vapes than picking up cigs. if you're just interested in cigs the quality best to cheapest generally is American spirits, then Marlboro, camel, l&m, Newports, kools, at the bottom is 305 or basically any brand that sells cigs and cigarillos. not sure how good Virginia is but I've only seen old women buy them.
also tbqh I'd take some Swishers over a cig, so maybe just look into cigarillos too? I work at a gas station so this is just my perspective from someone who sells this shit

the fuck's a cigarillo? isnt it the same as a cigar?

cigarillo is code for blunt wrap shit

Cigars are for Special Times

Winnie blues m8

Attached: NLjchPo.jpg (512x470, 72K)

Cigarillos are cigars that are thin and short like a cigarette. Ya get it?

I apologize for my retardation regarding these topics

Attached: boomer.jpg (225x225, 10K)

I have considered your apology and decided to excuse your retardation for this time

Based cigarette poster.

So do something else. Not only are cigs a money sink (as well something gay Frenchies do), they'll give you cancer too.

thanks? based on everything, i might just take up whatever's available at the time and live with it until i die. thats probably the best for someone like me at this point. Thanks to everyone who gave me advice, but I have a chem lab in an hour and I need to prep.

Long thread huh

Smoke marlboro reds or you're a fucking cuck. Nothing else is acceptable. Chad smokes reds, you should too.

I smoke Marlboro reds. Just like you, I’ve only been smoking for 1 month. After 25 years of never smoking. This has been the lowest point of my life. No friend, no gf, small penis, social anxiety, etc.

what's the difference?

>being upset because you can't into smoking
How brain-dead do you have to be, holy shit? Literally only popular because cigarette companies used advertisements to brainwash people retarded like you into thinking it's cool.

Don't waste your time, idiot.

This
I also go for nat Sherman’s but they are a bit harder to find

Sounds familiar.

i personally would recomend sterling duels, cheap and nice cuase menthol

Attached: elib_1394077.jpg (644x410, 37K)

Don't.
I know im not from the US, but i smoked from 16 to last year.
It's bad dude.
And dunno about other people, but it keept me like.. Asleep?
Something like that.
I was less productive.
Also, my chest still hurts a bit after the years of smoking.
So save yourself the trouble man.

Where do you live?

gwern.net/Nicotine#benefits

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24457405/

This is why I started smoking. I’ve only been smoking for 1 month and I’m 25. No friends, no gf, low test.

You are severely retarded if you willingly start smoking.
How the fuck would smoking help you you absolute moron?
By making you feel miserable from being poisoned all the time, costing you money and no tangible benefit in return?
>b-but it relaxes me
Retard.
Once you are addicted, you will get antsy if you don't get your fix.
Cigarettes don't relax you they do the opposite.
If you just wanna kill yourself, take a noose, don't be a burden on the health care system for being an absolute and utter moron.
t. someone who managed to wrestle free from this disgusting addiction after 10 deeply regretted years.

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 98K)

I only smoke cigs if I'm feeling super blackpilled and depressed, or if I'm out drinking and don't have a vape on me.
You're seriously committing a slow suicide. When you smoke cigs on the regular (multiple a day) you start to feel sluggish and weak because the oxygen levels in your blood decrease.
That means hair loss, weak erections, low energy....there is no benefit to becoming a smoker.

Yeah, I'm sure it's worth the dying from 10 sorts of cancer, shitty dirt lungs, impotence and constant feeling of discomfort.
Enjoy retard.

>You're seriously committing a slow suicide
That’s the point, genius. 70 years of life is too fucking long. We don’t want to kill ourselves, we want to live a short life. Fuck hookers, slashing chad’s tires and spray painting their cars at midnight, making fake woman persona to make chads cheat on stacies, etc etc. We have too much anger to bring to death.

Hurting myself feels good, and it’s totally different from suicide. I know deeply how I don’t deserve anything good in life.

>jus work out bro!
You can’t change genetics.

Don't get me wrong I love smoking and indulging in life's luxuries too but the act of frequent cigarette smoking makes you feel WORSE over time and you're depleting your ability to enjoy the finer things in life.

If not testosterone, then what else is being a man about? Admitting that I’m low test, makes me feel like I just don’t want to pursue women. What if there are guys with more testosterone and bigger dick than me? I don’t believe in “love” don’t bullshit me.

I smoke, I eat lamb a lot, onions, I do pushups, I cold shower, and I smoke more.

I don’t mind diseases. It’s not like I want to live long anyway. Plus, dying because of high testosterone thing (heart disease etc) is manly and prideful. I just want to feel like a man, even though I have a small penis.

I enjoy smoking, I like the taste of smoky tobacco, and I like the sensation that it gives me.

What are the finer things in life? Probably things that I can’t get anyway, due to social anxiety and low self esteem. Probably something only people like yous can have, not freaks like me.

more power to you user. I hope you find something that makes life better for you.

GAMERS RISE UP
VERONICAAAAAA

no in all seriousness, good bait.

Attached: the-joker-is-mad.jpg (1600x1200, 579K)

I like how people like you keep believing that our kind is just a fantasy. No I don’t play video games, I don’t watch anime.

You don’t.

>theres nothing left for me, Its gotten to the point where I cant talk to people properly after months of social isolation. I need something to take my mind off of it

You’re literally dumb as fuck, OP. I started smoking when I was an edgy teenager for roughly the same reason. Here I am, five years later, still addicted. Why don’t you just play World of Warcraft or some shit like most people who are in your situation do instead of picking up a horrible habit that will do nothing except waste your money and cause health problems? Or even better, join a club. You’re at college man.

Not OP but health doesn’t matter if you hate society and yourself already. The only solution is a different self. Different genetics, different upbringing.

>join a club
Bad idea. It’s not risk free, you can get embarassed in social situations like that. Comfort > happiness.

Lucky strikes and pall malls are really tasty, but you realize you can just buy drugs on the internet right? Research chemicals and darknet markets are your friend.

Drugs makes you seem like part of the losers. Cigs makes you seem like part of the chill guys (and gals). Girls who smoke are just cool, they’re like at the top of sexual hierarchy. Imagine them asking for a lighter to you, and then you’re saying “oh no sorry I don’t smoke” that’s the second biggest emasculation in life, after being born with a small penis.

This

Honestly, cigs are just a shit drug, not even that good

If you want something easy to get just get some strong alcohol, but the ideal would be buying some weed off the deep web

street drugs of almost any sort are more rewarding and offer more positive lasting effects than those of a cigarette.

dont even start

self depreciation is probably the worst thing you can do

>oh no sorry I don't smoke
No you idiot, you're supposed to say
>oh no sorry I don't want cancer.

S oy

Bluepilled

Bump