I've been obsessing over a new online username to use in games, for months now

I've been obsessing over a new online username to use in games, for months now.
I can't decide on something I like enough. My current name is so bad that I don't want to play online but I'm creatively bankrupt.
All I want is help picking something.
It has to be 10 or less characters long, be easy to read/say, and be usable as a quick description of myself in some way. Very preferrably not some sort of [Adjective][Noun] name if possible, it just looks bad most of the time.
As a player I can rarely stick to one playstyle, or if I do it only lasts for a while. I love to switch and try new setups, I'm undecisive yet adaptable and I'm pretty good at anything I go with.

>bro just change for free on steam
Yeah... But Steam is the single place even on PC without $10+ namechanging. Not even to mention consoles, and I have them all too.

Attached: 1323222240001.jpg (409x409, 19K)

Start doing dumb play on words user, while you do day to day things. Not aloud, but in your head. If you work in computer science think things like "oh I'm assembling a computer. Screw... hard drive... screwdrive" and so on. Combine all kinds of dumb shit. You'll find something.

Yup, I've told myself that I'll find something, eventually, for months on end.

You did what I just said? I played this game for three days and found something.

I mean just combining two words is the most normal thing anyone does for a username. But like I said I want to avoid AdjectiveNouns if possible.

Try some okay on words, then. "Half-of-adjective(word-that-rhymes-with-other-half-of-adjective)
I'll sit here and brainstorm formulas until this thread dies.

Hmm. Thank you.
I'll follow your suggestion while I go get some work done.

Have you seen someone else w/ a badass name? Give us a few examples so we know what kinda of name you are going for.

"MikeTheSquirrel"
"I'mABanana"
"Azertyuiop"
"JohnDoe"
"AlanSmithee"
"fifiofjoispkp"
"hAhaHa"
"07734"
"Vladimir"
"PseudonymMcNameface"

Why do you even care ?

I don't care if it's cool or badass or whatever.
I care to have an identity. The name is the first and most important connection to you online.

Meh, I feel like the actions you do under the name are more important, and it's not like you will meet someone through steam or consoles games.
And it just see to think of a name that would perfectly reflect your imperfectly known and ever changing identities.

But here are some ideas:
>a random name that you most probably will feel cringy later but it doesn't really matters
>a book/ movie/ vidya/ anime/ whatever reference
>what you wish your real name would have been
>your real name/ your second name/ your initials
>a funny statement
>a /b/ dubs choose my name name
>a reference to someone/ something you admire of
>a reference to your style

>I care to have an identity. The name is the first and most important connection to you online.

And ? What would happen with a "bad" name ?

Smugglerub

Attached: agentapu.jpg (788x699, 54K)

Do what ever name you want, ive changed my name multiple times on steam and Xbox, but I have gotten to a point where the gimmic of a username has gotten old to me

Thanks for your thoughts.
A bad name is a bad name. Do you want to be associated with a bad name?
I just don't want something that insults myself or someone else. Just neutral.

I would if it didn't cost money - if I change on one place it has to be the same on every place.

On a sidenote maybe this is such an issue to me because I hate my real life name too. Just thoughts.

>Do you want to be associated with a bad name?
I don't care. Like I said, its the action that count for me.
Like I admire this one youtuber "failrace", who the awful name "Ca5ino Royale" on Xbox, but his video are entertaining so its not important.
And I think most people don't pay attention to your name.
Also, what
>I have gotten to a point where the gimmic of a username has gotten old to me
said.

Even then, if you want something neutral, why don't you pick "JohnDoe" or "Dave", or a random set of letters and be done with it ?

This is like the third time you post this shit have you not found a fucking username yet?

XxVampireSonicLoverxX
Thank me later, xx

Actually it seems like it's me and one other guy

Anonymous
Or A2o2y3ou5

Asosysous?

xXx_virginitystealer69_xXx

Do what the professional Starcraft players do and just pick a random word from the dictionary

Bonus points: Repeat the process until you settle on one that you like so that you waste an entire day of your life

i gave up on it and just thrown my hand on the keyboard. whatever came up was good enough as long as it wasnt taken.
for example, my league of legends acc is "AWKJB"
my username on the desktop is "OAWERI"
honestly i just dont give a fuck

Possible names:
FaggotZoomer
Tropicallia
WelfareQueen
ILickASS
Popovitch
Hagrid
HarryPorker

Why not? Don't you worry what your friends are supposed to call you?
Don't you want to be memorable in game communities with an easily recognizable name?
Don't you care about first impressions? Identity?
What if someone copied your name? What if they made fun of it?

etc

Attached: 8f7.jpg (201x250, 9K)

go on a password generator, those are often good

Here be usernames:

Hua
Basoon-o
Dolmionite
MandateKid
Muttman
Motherless
DeliveryJo
EasterMonk
Noose
Cubio
Pac-Woman
Pac-Uncle
Pac-Boy
Pac-Pac
WordWar2
EggsFiles
Mailbomba
Deepweb666
Antibong
Educator

Attached: glom.jpg (834x692, 330K)

my friends call me by my real name, other than that what do i care for people i dont know?
you are clearly obsessed with it and you should look for a way to distance yourself from it, not "find that one nickname that will cure my obsession". it will never come

slurm

Malleable
Shoreless
Deleterious

Dude been there done that. Didn't play any games for months when I built my first gaming pc because I was too worried about not coming up with a good name. And I never did. The important thing is recognizing that it is an obsession, like you have done, and moving past it. Do not waste more time, if you're worried about being able to change it for free then pick one on steam, then just play for a while and come back to it later. Unless you're a up-and-coming famous Youtuber, that is really the only place you need something catchy or rememberable like "Pewdiepie" or "Ninja" etc. And some of them work with marketers for stuff like that.

It isn't worth the worrying or obsession, what you want to do is play games with friends, go and do that.

CplDoodguy
Something generic and unassuming. We've been over this jigga.
You care more about your loli craze than anyone else does

>a good name
I literally just kept what I made as a teen. Then I went with the handle STFU NOOB because, well, I'm really not that ill mannered so it's fun irony.

Username1

NippleWarrior

Ur welcome

any words you like the sound of or that have interesting nuances can be good. Or just go with simplicity. You could also combine them. Doesn't matter too much.
Suggestions:
Epoch
Aeon
Magnus
etcd
go for alliteration if it suits you, jadedjew whatever

Bumblusfaggotus

Attached: 351.png (471x923, 869K)

My friends nick is Scab Stealer. Shit is funny and it sticks. He made it when he was a teenager because of the image of stealing someone else's scabs is shockingly disgusting and never looked back. Every one things it's gross and funny and people call him "Scab" which sounds cool.

shlomble

>d