Shill's blackpilled a user to commit suicide

Shill's blackpilled a user to commit suicide.

I'm so upset right now, I've been doing my best to get these discord attack shill groups all shut down, but every-time I get one shut another new one pops up.

Most Jow Forums / chan users are causal normies & dont know about these shill groups so all they've been seeing for the past few months is non-stop shilling/blackpilling/blacked memes thinking it's us & it finally tuck it's toll on a user thinking it was us.

I'm so sad right now, so angry. Well done shills I hope it was worth it!

Attached: Shilled to death.jpg (1896x830, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/e6Pdh
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/202695384/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/202695384/#202695506
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>complaining that Jow Forums got someone to kill himself
What the fuck happened to this place?

Attached: deaththumbtack.jpg (381x678, 37K)

>What the fuck happened to this place?

its different now, get used to it boomer or your monster energy will be taken away from you in upcoming zoomer wars

Didnt you read the thread? He threw the rat poison back up, and showed a pic, still may have been a larp...? What are u doing OP.

Attached: 1544683132959m.jpg (867x1024, 110K)

This is different, these are shilling groups who's goal it is to do it!

Attached: It's who did it.jpg (1903x571, 177K)

I did see it but the amount he had taken, he is dead man walking. His kidneys will shut down & so will the rest of his organs, even if aid gets to him there is nothing they can do.

Everyone bump this to the top so they see what they've done.

'K but I don't really give the rancid ass of a rabid rat.

hi William. (((they))) do it not just to kill people, but prevent many other people from finding out the truth. usually blackpills are done to drive people into suicide so as to never looking further into the truth about the world.

>Posting screencaps of your own gay OPs in your own gay OP
You are a massive faggot.

sad bump

wrong, you are the faggot here for trying to attack OP for saying many truths.

i would not be surprised if all shill attacks that drive people into suicide are coordinated...

Bump.

I hope he was larping though.

if he was not, then it means shills got another victim.

Related screencap if true.

Btw William do you have any involvement with the political channels on Telegram by chance? I remember you from another thread.

Attached: 1549780322095.jpg (900x594, 107K)

well then.

Hey buddy, there are some jews in these groups but most of them are filled with extreme white lefties who believe they are doing a good thing by doing this. About 400 of them in total I counted.

Dont take you anger out on me buddy.

I want timestamped proof user committed suicide. No proof = LARP& fuck off nigger

>committing suicide from reading Jow Forums
(X)

Doubt.

Attached: 1549688275920.jpg (540x390, 29K)

This shit is why you fucking read the goddamn sticky first and then lurk until you see pattern of lies here and there.

This. This website has been invaded by a bunch of faggy zoomers moralfags. No wonder this site is dead.

Shut the fuck up you zoomer underageb& god damn you’re all so god damn faggy and corny, go back to instagram and reddit and Kill yourself. You remind me of those gay kids preaching tolerance and rainbows

Attached: 4L_l8a9bRAM.jpg (592x1024, 179K)

and i think they are under guise of glowniggers too. i met one user who sai he was from a long line of SRI agents, and saying he was part of the troll raid against me.

SRI is the Romanian equivalent of FBI, which means i met some obvious glownigger who confessed to me about him being part of a raid.

the rabbit hole gets deeper every single day.

i think you should get yourself a tripcode before someone impersonates you, just as an advice.

Attached: SRI glow gypsy exposed.png (1344x5156, 601K)

I've been here a long time,started a few memes but stayed away from social aspects of this after the fappening got released, didnt want to get blamed for that shit.

>tuck it's toll
took*
its*
not the 1st time I catch you m8 ffs

whose*

You guys take this website way too fucking seriously.

Attached: 56uju.png (348x425, 10K)

Holy fuck baby's first an hero better call the wahhhmbulance

Attached: 1547930303490.gif (350x262, 2.66M)

>that pic
I still don't get why you're being targeted though so QRD if you may

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-08-21-09-55-005_com.discord.png (1080x2160, 304K)

>Rat poison
If you want the most painful death possible by bleeding to death internally, go for it. Almost all rat poison is anticoagulants.
Jesus what a faggot.

Shills didn't Blackpill, reality did. It's over and they seem incapable of doing anything to stop it when the solutions are very simple (have 7+ kids and vote right). The user swalled the final Blackpill; there is only the natural order, and the weak perish.

Attached: 1546384246791m.jpg (695x1024, 135K)

>posts false suicide thread
>reminds people of his suicide thread.
>Blames Shills for being powerful. (Kind of a self brag)

2+2=SHILL

>hides my based farewell post
Why nu/pol/ faggots are so fragile?

Attached: image.jpg (1088x388, 51K)

This is sad.

Remember /shill wants you to commit suicide. /shill suffers a thousand knife cuts everyday /pol is alive and well.

Your problem was trusting (((Discord))) in the first place. Everyone on there is a complete faggot.

What is this supposed to be?

shift + click
>shift + click
shift + click
>shift + click
shift + click
>shift + click
shift + click
>shift + click
shift + click
>shift + click

Discord exists to harvest IP addresses.

because i said too many unconvenient trutths about history they try to hide.

Attached: Zsidossuth.jpg (5696x4584, 3.88M)

F

Yes, that is the goal of some more malevolent types here. The front is shifting and the various factions are now active on Jow Forums. Even the old /b/ would have demanded he Livestream it. This is not the place for everyone.

Attached: 1548710112642.jpg (464x404, 55K)

>hides my based farewell post
Nu/pol/ never stops to amazes me. Literally normies on Jow Forums.

Attached: image.jpg (1088x388, 51K)

>kill yourself because of some memes
that is... well lets say, evolution at work.

sorry faggots but if you can't dodge some "cyerbullying" ... how are you supposed to dodge a bullet in the upcoming racewar?

This. Jow Forums is ruined by reddit fags. The magick, the good memes, the edginess. All gone.

This just might be the gayest thread in the history of Jow Forums.

Good

Manipulation of social media via shillgroups and bots should be outlawed and punished harshly.

Based. Though I still was short tempered on his retarded method of suicide, no way he could've killed himself with this (maybe after a few painful days, or just some injury)

Attached: image.png (500x500, 206K)

>Discord
i already met some impersonator who called everyone "discord raiding kikes", which means that he was projecting his discord kikery one everyone, including me.

Attached: T9K.jpg (3712x7816, 3.51M)

lol, no
>avatarfaging

Attached: r9cute.jpg (2400x7000, 2.04M)

and you are just like all other shills, the most gayest faggots ever, for trying to cover up the truth.

It became edgy and counterculture to care about people

>Manipulation of social media via shillgroups and bots should be outlawed and punished harshly.
Oy vey that is antisemitic. You are suggested anuduh shoah

Attached: 1549199414800.png (1172x1493, 1.09M)

Attached: lol.jpg (480x480, 19K)

yeah
imagine, being so dumb that you even can't kill yourself properly.
that's some next Tier fail.
except you are disabled and can't do it physically ofc.

i do think Discord was behind many raids on Jow Forums, including the troll raid against me. but is it just Discord, or is it someone else part of this too?

Attached: Iceraeli.png (3292x9564, 3.05M)

This thread just ended. archive.fo/e6Pdh

Attached: 1549778748863.jpg (720x1140, 120K)

Nobody cares if some weak faggot wants attention for dying, christsakes just type farewell message and leave him alone.

>Memeflag
>laughing at the obvious truth
i bet behind that Swastika, there is a Star "of David".

Fuck off. Any faggot looking for attention by starting a thread about suicide can indeed kill themselves. Go look for attention on redddit or twitter.

Attached: 9836478534533.jpg (960x1133, 285K)

It's mad what these shill groups are doing, I'll screen cap them next time I get access. We are talking about a organized shill group with 300+ people in them, I'm not even joking when I say 90%+ of the threads created on Jow Forums for the past few months have been started by this shill group. Even the anti-jew threads have been started by them, it fucking crazy.

I was pointing out the shills, that why your not in it buddy.

I know it's hard to tell these days but I'm real mate.

Attached: The shills.jpg (1223x603, 408K)

well, he was driven into suicide by actual well intentioned wicked faggots, so there's the issue ringing the bells.

It would solve a huge amount of problems in the current political and social climate.They are doing the same in Germany, Twitter is full of them and the german reddit has been under their control for at least three years.
Most terrifyuing is the fact, that they also were able to get into public state TV. Only 5% of german journalists are conservative.

Fake and gay.

William, i still think you need to get a tripcode before someone else impersonates you.

Attached: Alevi.png (3760x7824, 2.75M)

Cheers, Discord is the biggest cancer ever.

the only thing that is really Fake and Gay, is how so many shills like you keep on coming to attack OP for saying the truth.

>We are talking about a organized shill group with 300+ people in them
Called the Jewish people. They have shilling degeneracy and protesting for nation destabilization since before you were born. Is literally their culture.

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (253x300, 15K)

>being driven into suicide by "shills"
Good riddance.

Attached: image.jpg (363x550, 23K)

shut the fuck up retard, we just lost another one of our white brethren and here you are complaining that we aren't conforming to autistic internet culture.

Discord is a wretched hive of scum and villainy. the place of degeneracy, the Sodom of the Internet, while Reddit is the Gommorah.

The shitted countermeme is pretty good my boiss
Use it to help the stupid newfags

Attached: 1542917637627.gif (345x658, 93K)

OP is meta-trolling

only trannies kill themselves without taking out some enemies first

Get out.

Attached: degradation pol.png (2404x1260, 768K)

Jow Forums has unironically blackpilled me to the point of wanting to suicide. I can never be a normie again. It hurts, my brain has become a torture chamber for myself.

of course you would be happy shills killed someone, because you are a shill yourself.

Did he livestream it?

Attached: 86c83b9ade523ab58ab7089ba73b8a027acaac5f0a8323d917c15ab08b579cfa.jpg (236x236, 7K)

>he dead
Proofs. I've been on this (possibly larp thread) and seen him puking this shit.

yeah sure, i mean... i don't deny that (((they))) exist.
but... kill yourself because of that?
i mean ... you can still close your Browser n stuff.

is this guy one of them?

Attached: whatshisendgame.jpg (2278x1732, 464K)

Also this tranny bs and puberty blocking shit slowly begins to become popular in Germany, fuck you burgers for even allowing this to happen.
I really hope that Jazz faggot kills himself and the truth about him being a palestinian boy adopted by jewish parents to make money becomes public.

>The shitted countermeme is pretty good my boiss
>Use it to help the stupid newfags
The problem with trolling idiots with suicide threads is that you get the Feds showing up at your door. Nthx desu

or is this guy?

Attached: Kosher pasta.png (2528x5792, 3.38M)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/202695384/
That's the thread. He sent a picture of bloody-looking vomit, saying he vomited it out, but wasn't sure if he'd make it. It would have been in his stomach for ~20 minutes or so, which sounds pretty bad.

Yes, one of many.

pics or it didn't happen.

It's not Jow Forumss fault that this world is so shitty.

Attached: 1503252871646.png (980x445, 475K)

you know, most of the trannies from discord seems to post in brit/pol/

>"U R SHILL!!!"
>no evidence
>can't even get evidence
There was always harshness in the Internet. Deal with it.

Attached: image.jpg (250x216, 5K)

William, last night, on a thread made by some impersonator who had HEB in his trip (indicates his origins i guess), some "German" user exposed himself in front of me that he is a coordinator.

Attached: coordinator.png (1186x964, 138K)

It's real archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/202695384/#202695506

Hopefully, it's Drumpf.

and somehow, this harshness seems to be coordinated now.

Attached: Pepe BW.jpg (321x340, 34K)

According to this he had already taken rat poison before posting. OP is fake and gay

Maybe you should just stop namefagging and dont care if people imitate you

Attached: cluemarkthing.jpg (287x168, 9K)

can i post some screencaps of what happened to me since December? fucking memeflaggots.

Attached: EU flag shill.png (3928x6012, 2.03M)

suicide fags don't know what is coming.
the worse times become, the more people get redpilled and pull together.

Attached: great-again-%3Eborn-too-late-to-explore-the-earth-as-5817720.png (500x664, 109K)

You don't look white. Are you Pakistani?

no, they have to stop stealing my name. other namefags never had to go through the inferno i go through. but i do, and for a well intentioned reason, which has more to do than just a name, which is mine and i shall never give it up, ever, end of story.

if i give up my name and let impersonators chimpout all over Jow Forums, then i would let the shills win, so fuck you for shilling for name thiefs.

Attached: rebel scum.png (1024x1556, 297K)