What are you gonna do?

Proud to be bi. Love to suck cock, take cock in my ass, cuddle and kiss boys. Love to fuck boys, get boys to give me blowjobs. I am flourishing in your nation, and I will talk about it openly. I'll kiss boys openly. We'll get married. What can you do? Vote for trump? Nice, thanks, he's on our side too. Gay pride world wide. Eat shit you manbabies. This is the future, and no one will ever be on your side as much as trump ever again, and he loves us. Welcome to the new America. Less white, more rainbow colored. Fuck you.

inb4 day of the rope

Good luck, I have guns.

Attached: LGBT.jpg (1484x989, 107K)

You're not bi my dude

you're not american my dude

You just posted a paragraph about loving cock.
Nothing bi about that.
I hope you don't get aids

>Eat shit you manbabies.
We're not the ones that eat da poopoo faggot. What are we gonna do? Wait for you to die from AIDS or commit suicide, whichever comes first.

Um no, your just a faggot.

Attached: 1542967537929.gif (1310x718, 1.31M)

Man I wanna make ocasio cortez's pussy purr as I slam her pussy and suck on her tits.

Love my life and the direction the west is heading, why'd I kill myself?

>bi = desperate incels who would fuck anything

Your loneliness made you mentally ill

Just when you thought threads on (((Jow Forums))) couldn't contain greater levels of faggotry.
Sage.

Are you trans?

Been with 9 women and 3 men IRL. What loneliness you incel ragey?

No I'm a man, a perfect bi man like Alexander the Great.

Nothing. Aids, depression, and colon cancer will do the work. Mother Nature has her ways to deal with shit and scum.

he takes hormones and plays dress up in women's bathrooms, so technically.

Humans were gay/bi for 2 million years, aids appeared in the 1970s. Nice cia op. I don't have aids and I make sure my partners are clean. You tried to kill us but failed, and now we're taking over America. You took pot shots and now we're murdering you. Fuck your god, your church, and your constitution.

>less white, more rainbow colored
>I have guns
would you like them taken away? because thats how you get them taken away fag. worry not, you'll hang just as well as the others on that special day.

>day of the rope

40 years from now America will me 4% white and your grandson will be sucking my grandsons big brown cock.

Attached: laughing7.gif (800x430, 897K)

If you have to announce your proudness in your sexuality in a signalling sort of way, it's just insecure blustering to distract yourself from your shame. You made this thread in reaction to anti lgbtq memes getting to you.

> aids appeared in the 1970s. Nice cia op
HIV is direct result of the creation of the polio vaccine, true story.

Nah I'm just cruel and like hurting weak an small things. Like putting needles into mice. The mice never harmed me. You're dying, ugly, and weak, and I like torturing you mentally. Now suffer at the reality of all of this, mouse.

Great post, i would love to kiss with you and touch your willy. Not if you are a tranny though, trannies are repulsive.

Modern garbage.

Not a tranny, but I adore your flirtations. Yum

a pride faggot who likes to kiss boys and suck there cock wowee edge lord your glory years were the 90s it's all about transexual kids pride now so get in the back of the bus with the rest of yesteryears washups you useless cunt

Attached: 1549378873058.jpg (362x314, 24K)

>its in the past I saw it in the past so its in the past.

Your son is bi curious and I'm here to make him sure of his position, just like the millions of our brethren. Old white conservatism is something of the past. Accept the future if you want to have good relations with your children and grandchildren.

You're less than an animal. Think about that.

Feels good when my dick cums :)

lol idont have to do anything ur going to die from aids

Attached: 1509518967010.gif (640x360, 201K)

Shit LARP, get aids and drown in your own lung fluid.

Attached: C0C9E5F0-2B4C-4E50-8E06-71A4E5B1AC34.png (1080x1920, 1.14M)

Attached: 1549203532501.jpg (953x733, 75K)

i will see you on the rooftops sodomite

Doubt it.

Attached: pepsi.jpg (2480x3507, 1.26M)

Pic relayed2..and sage

Attached: 1519097967859m.jpg (1024x657, 141K)

Why do you have that saved? Can't handle the rainbow future? Lol, go ahead, I won't miss ya.

>Eat shit you manbabies
I thought that was your fetish.

>fetish
Fucking white norwegian sissies like you is my sexual orientation.

Stop shilling here, Owen Benjamin.

>Self-professed faggot calling anyone a sissy.
I'm not the one obsessed with assholes here, kid.

who?

If I fuck your ass that makes you the woman.

I'd love to see your faggot ass try, memeflag.

You'd LOVE to see a bi man attempt to penetrate you? I think first I'd need to breach the closet you're hiding in.

Ha ha ha you're a poofter

Take off your memeflag, faggot.

My bussy is tight.

There are bi's and gays allover the world. I keep the pirate flag to stay anonymous as this site was intended to be pre-pol. Also I really like pirates.

You don't take off your memeflag because your handler won't allow it.
You can delete the thread now.

Handler? I don't have such a dom atm.

Attached: chinatsu12.jpg (2541x3485, 1.11M)