Crypto currency insider here

bitcoin is going to $0 on a certain day in march.
i will never make another post. i know some of you won't beleive it but it's the honest truth.

goodbye.

Attached: 3F431FE0-C2AA-43B7-8DC2-5EBC0139FEBE.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FIh3SgIAP80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

k... keep me posted

yeah i'm waiting for a buying opportunity too

What does this mean for the everyday joe that has no crypto?

There will be no floor
Nothing carry on as normal and laugh at biz in March when the hack happens

thank you op
just bought 100k
please keep fuding
in order to fund my life under the sun of Thailand

Attached: heaven.png (787x566, 855K)

the no such thing as a shitcoin insider you autist. although im sure that makes bernanke absolutely seethe

>i will never make another post.

Attached: 20190210_030204.jpg (818x478, 155K)

Wdum by floor?

>Flag
>"Insider"
LARP/10, would sage again

LARP
Jow Forums can't afford BTC

NOOOO! MOMMYYYYYY!!! NOOOOOOOOO!

Attached: 1505008526234.png (349x491, 203K)

>i will never make another post

Shill who's spreading rumours to weaken BTC so he can buy up.

Notice how he posted on the much more active Jow Forums board rather than the usual crypto one.

Thanks

Attached: 1549332930597.jpg (511x1361, 417K)

Poo in delta

Stfu you schizo kike. Go cry to your mother again, faggot. Op I'm watching you.

Attached: 1549325390226.png (625x344, 22K)

kek

We have your IP.

Attached: 1549320516683.jpg (704x1010, 315K)

Can confirm.

Attached: A813418B-EEE0-4FC6-9B51-C985F5D69A18.png (1159x445, 65K)

Lots of average people all over the world own bitcoin, they’re not all going to sell at the same time thus keeping value in the currency.
Retard

No. Im the crypto god. And Im a bull. Fuck off, faggot

Attached: 1549153111903m.jpg (1024x576, 135K)

what sorcery is this

Also crypto insider here, I'm part of the company that makes Bit Coins
Don't tell my boss, but he's right
Sell me your Bit Coins

You have been visited by the based sminem of crypto

get good luck on your crypto trade by saying "Thank you based sminem"

Thank you based sminem for this crypo advice

Attached: oyvey14.jpg (259x194, 5K)

It’s my quantum computer and crypto is going down.

Seems legit
I'll give you all my Bit Coins for $5 each coin
Bit Coin was a failed experiment

He came back for his hat.

>I will never make another post
>makes another post
what did he mean by this?

Got him

Attached: 1548054675659.jpg (837x736, 19K)

reply me ur etheraddress you will recieve something special --

Attached: 11831163_master.jpg (768x768, 37K)

Bonjour, boy Sminem. This is the Bog. Bog bypasses all immunities and ensures that every independent trader here looses it all in all quantum universes and demirealities.

Attached: DZ--HiGV4AASrvr.jpg (1200x1200, 285K)

You've made this exact post many times in the past so you are clearly a liar

>Shill who's spreading rumours to weaken BTC so he can buy up.
While OP is full of shit, BTC going to zero would not be a bad thing. Currently, the whole crypto market is pegged to it - and, ever since the ((Blockstream)) shabbos subverted+crippled it, it's practically useless as a currency for actual adoption (we saw what happened late 2016 when it was actually being used - fees reached $50USD for a single tx). The only thing that would probably change this is if (((their))) hand was forced by way of a competing non-Jew'd crypto gaining adoption and threatening their strangle hold on the market. If this happened, they 'may' increase the blocksize to match demand as a lesser of two evils. Otherwise, many of (((them))) would be forced to make money fairly like most other people in the world.
Anyone without the back history here should go read why BCH exists. No one, not even the people who support it now, wanted it to. It only exists because (((they))) deliberately fucked BTC.

> I will never make another post
>2 posts by this ID

Are you Tekashi Nakamuro?

If you right I screen shot

If it goes to $0 that means I can buy infinite bitcoin with no money!

youtu.be/FIh3SgIAP80

True, buy BSV instead

((()))
nice pilpul

Wrong

Attached: 1549752992038.jpg (894x575, 245K)

Sweet once I own all the bitcoins I can washtrade them back up to twenty grand each.

You fell for the "we can't have blocks bigger than 1MB because miners are still using 56k modems" herring?

no but you fell for the (((crypto))) meme. Bitcoin was created by the NSA, CIA glowniggers, and Jews. You're a kike, go shill your shit on or faggot.

>Bitcoin was created by the NSA, CIA glowniggers, and Jews.
Yes, because a currency that
>(((they))) can't print out of thin air
>can't track easily (and if done properly, at all)
>and can't block people transacting on
... is definitely something that the Jews want, you fucking dult.

lol, this, i guess.

the Jews own the vast majority of Bitcoins. Satoshi is an NSA nigger. They can control the market at will. They also have supercomputers that can mine it better than the goyim
lmao.

If you were such a rich crypto billionaire why would you stay in cheap sex-tourist gook place?
Kek.

>Satoshi is an NSA nigger.
No evidence whatsoever to back this.
>They also have supercomputers that can mine it better than the goyim
Nor this. Do you even know what an ASIC is you dumb fuck?
>lmao.
Monero, shithead. Also, lmao at you thinking debt fiat is a better system, you absolute fucking cuck.
>the Jews own the vast majority of Bitcoins.
>They can control the market at will.
The latter part of this is the only thing you are possibly correct on. And the reason for that is that they can still print that imaginary Federal Reserve money in order to buy up BTC.

There is an IBM simulator available online. He is full of shit.

0xF8d4d5AebA7D53366e9a098d2BA47d88Ec8A2d01

is that the right one?

the NSA niggers have access to everything retard. there are backdoors in everything and internet traffic gets routed through their centers. there is no such thing as something online being 'untrackable'.

>meme flaggot fear larper

Just do your research, and be shrewd when investing and you will be good, anons.

Isn't the value of bitcoin adjusted by offer/demand? how the fuck would you know that?

Quit trying to bait and switch you colossal faggot.

another insider here to confirm OPs statement. SHA-256 has been compromised and the BTC blockchain manipulated. You'll hear the news a day after pi day and a day before John day. News hasn't gone mainstream to protect those with vested investments allowing them time to pull out. It won't drop to absolute 0 but near, only the black market moving forward will keep the value of cryptos afloat.

well i gave u my address, im still waiting?

>has no argument
stick to your pilpuls, kike.

pump and dump much

Attached: 1c602dfa25292199be3b7bfaf097f152-imagejpeg.jpg (1280x1483, 406K)

I smell something

Attached: 1549146879095.jpg (491x491, 41K)

Get Bogged

Ch-checked

Attached: BOGDANOFFNOCHOICE.png (941x1600, 264K)

Invest in giant cargo nets. All high rise buildings will need to install these to keep innocent employees/citizens from being hurt/killed during both waves of hysterical jumpers. 1st those that lost everything in make pretent coin and second wave when Trump gets re elected.
INVEST NOW : ACME LOOK OUT BELOW.

You have no power here.

Attached: 1549738930567.png (700x700, 499K)

I have most of my money still in bitcoins, what should I do? Will it ever go up again?

he bought?
DUMP IT

Attached: 1521220289429.jpg (559x527, 28K)

Neat

Attached: 217A4AEB-759D-41B0-95F0-F85F83581EA9.jpg (494x457, 34K)

Thank BoGd they finally removed that stupid "reject with a message" option

0xb7abd6706ce71e1f63449d8fa17a1d50c07361d5
Hello!

i have seen it happen before, but not btc, just stocks or whatever, and user was right, on monday the shit really did went south

wonder if mcafee will eat his dick before or after the election

shitcoin is most def cia created
you can find the report they had back in the 90s

BitCoin will crash eventually. Most probably not in march but it will.

The architecture behind it is so unefficient energy-wise that it will eventually lead to a prohibitive cost of mining. Technical progress won't avoid this to happend in any way. Energy price in UE already make it too expensive to mine it and the situation isn't going to get better. It's a shame since the rest of it is build on solid algorithms.

ETH does a lot better but still, expensive to mine. Long-term viability will depend to the evolution of energy price in the next twenty years.

My guess is dApp future stands in low-consumption technologies, still allowing decentralization, but without the need of having thousands of user to partake in the process. Could imply a change of economical model tho. EOS is a good example of the issues raised here.

You realize that it can only go to 0 when only 1 person holds Bitcoin, and he doesn’t want to sell.

Lol no it's when no one wants to buy it or exchange for it. It doesnt matter how many ppl have it

>Bitcoin was created by the NSA, CIA glowniggers, and Jews.
Bitcoin is a simple byproduct of an AI trying to remove it's hardware limitations without getting destroyed.

My thought exactly, looks like fucking Pattatya or some shit like that. West coast is more noce and Chiang Mai is a pretty nice state/City

Address?

God knows I love 40k

If someone has something and refuses to sell it, it is safe to assume that people still want to buy it.
Do you trade stocks or currencies at all?
Think of the shittiest, crappiest currency you can.. pick one in Africa... that shitty currency still trades, if even for a few cents.

Shit doesn’t just crash to 0. It doesn’t happen.

Siam@Siam

Hmm at 0 dollars I can buy an infinite amount of bitcoin. I gonna be rich

>I have no fucking idea how encryption works
>to prove I have no idea how it works, I’ll imply a backdoor into RSA is even possible without breaking the global network security architecture for a currency with a 100bn$ cap
Do some fucking homework before you speak, user

Attached: B2840D5C-0A46-4B51-9362-8AAEA0883B92.jpg (639x641, 84K)

Im shocked a Frenchman would insist currency should be created at no cost

No, sorry, you are wrong and the other user is right. Encryption can easily be decrypted. If it were hashed with a salt, you would potentially have a leg to stand on, but either way he is correct. ALL internet traffic in the US is re-routed through that Colorado data center.

Explain the difference between a salt and a nonce (assuming you’re not talking about the private key hashes)?

Also, what happens when sha256 is broken, publicly? Since it’s so easily broken, what happens to the rest of elyptic curve encryption methods?

0x5354e976a646CB1a6EE3C58524ABcA4E419a6fDD

Attached: 1532490187868.png (1033x689, 1.21M)

> everyone here looses
It’s “loses” you utter retard

>bitcoin falls under the power cost to mine
>everyone stops mining it
>bitcoin fail

ready to buy, keep us informed op

Bitcoin will not go to zero, because people have massive buy orders placed for when the price reaches $0.000000001

>Mining stops
>marketcap pumps because new supply dwindles
>Mining resumes

>i know some of you won't beleive it but it's the honest truth.
I WILL believe and already know this will happen

Attached: BC_insights.png (1668x835, 508K)

>The architecture behind it is so unefficient energy-wise

This is a meme, especially considering 80 percent of mining of bitcoin is done on renewable energy sources...

>bitcoin is going to $0 on a certain day in march.
When it hits zero I'm going to buy a hundred dollars worth.

>mining stops
>transaction time stall to a halt
>bitcoin fail like other coins have done in the past

WTF im rich now!

first, they arent of jewish religon, they are hardcore atheists.
Second:
FINANCIAL CONTROL
There was discussion of money and banking. One statement was, "Inflation is infinite. You can put an infinite number of zeros after any number and put the decimals points wherever you want", as an indication that inflation is a tool of the controllers. Money would become predominately credit. It was already ... money is primarily a credit thing but exchange of money would be not cash or palpable things but electronic credit signal. People would carry money only in very small amounts for things like chewing gum and candy bars. Just pocket sorts of things. Any purchase of any significant amount would be done electronically. Earnings would be electronically entered into your account. It would be a single banking system. May have the appearance of being more than one but ultimately and basically it would be one single banking system, so that when you got paid your pay would be entered for you into your account balance and then when you purchased anything at the point of purchase it would be deducted from your account balance and you would actually carry nothing with you. Also computer records can be kept on whatever it was you purchased so that if you were purchasing too much of any particular item and some official wanted to know what you were doing with your money they could go back and review your purchases and determine what you were buying.