60% of Brits in Germany may not be deported post Brexit

150,000 Brits live in Germany. 60% will be allowed to stay. This is massively generous of Germany. Where is the British thank you to us?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 10.10.45 AM.png (1574x878, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Germans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_British
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_emigrants_to_Italy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_immigration_to_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people_in_France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Belgian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Dutch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_immigration_to_Norway
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All you had to do was win ww2 and the world could be a better place

Answer the question. Where is your thank you for not deporting all of your SJWs back to London?

Attached: 1549363284836.webm (600x900, 2.86M)

>tfw no brexit refugee gf

Attached: 1549494925886.jpg (515x508, 50K)

we should put them in bomcentration bamps where they can have a jolly good time.

I think you should deport all Brits back to UK.
And you should keep all the millions of Muslim refugees.

>literaly a boy dressed like a girl

I think as part of Brexit, all people who come from Commonwealth countries should be moved to England. It’s only fair.

Attached: B5C8DEAC-27A6-4744-9BB4-76D747BCEF1D.jpg (660x371, 62K)

Germany doesn't want to lose all that lovely black meat.

Attached: 1547627781704.png (341x374, 4K)

Deport the brits and keep the sub saharans
Fucking lol

Britain has 10 times the black people that Germany has. London has more black people than all of Europe if you forget about France, Italy and Sweden.

... You can't even type the words because you're afraid your government will detect and persecute you for it, aren't you?

>London has more black people than all of Europe if you forget about Europe

Attached: CuwpFVpWcAAklqw.jpg (473x440, 32K)

concentration camps.

Eat shit kraut

I sure hope that the 40% are the niggers.

Based and multiracialpilled graffiti.

T O L E R A N T
O
L
E
R
A
N
T

Attached: 3c7.jpg (249x249, 17K)

You may gladly stay, now say it "Dankeschön"

In order to get the "ö" sound good imagine saying the word "burn" or say the word "may" and then make your lips into an “o” shape

If you forget about France, Sweden and Italy (population 120 million) vs the rest of Europe (population 500 million). London (population 15 million) has more blacks than white Europe (population 500 million). Funny, isn’t it?

Our bases in Germany need expanding. Have a banana.

Attached: 5286FBAD-6546-4C5E-BBF4-F9A4CE0380FC.jpg (232x130, 6K)

60% of Germans in the UK will become fossil fuels for the maritime industry. The rest will simply be buried alive.

>All you had to do was win ww2 and the world could be a better place
Yes!

The interview was taken before the Berlin “Einwanderungwbehörde”, the office for visas and immigration. What kind of government funded graffiti did you expect?

Why should I care about ex-pats? Fucking gas them if you like, they aren't brits.

>our
you mean american?

Attached: f9b4da7bc85ecf19afbd4f70d0df47b0.jpg (1242x1230, 117K)

What are you talking about? The EU has already followed the UK in guaranteeing the citizens of the other. Stay mad. Brexit is happening.

Attached: 1549085951271.png (1294x1178, 910K)

Everyone wants hu-whites in their country, they make do with colordeds because there are not enough whites to go around.

We "only" have between 75 and 80 000. We are nowhere near any of you guys, but we sure do have a lot of arabs.

What bases? All British bases in Germany have been closed.

>Germany doesn’t collect racial statistics (i.e., black, white, Asian). So while the US knows its black population makes up roughly 13% of its population, and the UK’s black population amounts to roughly 3%, Germany is clueless.

Attached: 65490.jpg (602x709, 54K)

Holy shit just realized there's over a million africans in Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Germans
gonna check out the other countries and make a graph of nigger percentages in europe

Swedish national statistics collect data on country of birth, citizenship and parents' citizenship, but not on ethnicity or parents' country of birth.[5][6] According to Statistics Sweden, as of 2016, there are 110,758 citizens of African nations residing in Sweden.[1] Of these immigrants, the largest groups were born in Somalia (63,853), Eritrea (35,142), Ethiopia (17,944), Morocco (9,945), Egypt (6,807), Gambia (5,055), and Nigeria (5,027).[7] Of these individuals, the largest groups were those holding citizenship from Somalia (41,335), Eritrea (32,099), Ethiopia (6,225), Nigeria (3,440), Egypt (3,359), Morocco (3,099), and Gambia (1,971).[1]

It’s going up by 20,000 per year.

I tried to collect the nigger data of Britain for my nigger graph but I can't find any recent statistics. There were 2 million nogs in the UK back in 2011, but that's freaking outdated so I'll just leave you out of the statistics.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_British

provide a source for your claims

Nobody believes your 13% figure as well

Yeah, but a good 25 000 of those are north africans and thus sand negroes, not real proper KFC eating Kool aid drinking nogs. The real KANGZ brotha negroes only amount to 80 000

t. nigger statistics pro

>Germany
>deporting anyone

I fucking wish

Germany has an extremely detailed statistics database of immigration background by birth. Look at America for a fucked up “racial statistics” system based on self reporting. We use hard data.

In the UK there is no such immigration background data AT ALL.

Attached: 8E842F16-D6C9-45F2-8776-77465105DBF5.jpg (1356x1356, 753K)

Ok so now for Italy. It's almost impossible to say how many they have, but what we can say with certainity is that they have slightly more negroes than Germany but far less than the UK.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_emigrants_to_Italy
These stats are from 2015 though, so a lot can have happened since then. Anyone who's been to Italy as a tourist know that many negroes roam the streets to sell their voodoo goods. Why? nobody knows.

Here you go, and I should have also excluded Iberia (Spain, Portugal).

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_immigration_to_Europe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_people_in_France
Then there's France. This one is also pretty hard to properly calculate because of the former colonies, making the numbers slip randomly and collecting data there also seems to be illegal. My estimation would be that there are roughly 7,5 million negroes in France as of 2019.

Uh what? Census has white, white British, Asian etc in UK
So yeah, it's not hard to figure out our shitskin numbers

the sort of left-wing europhile brits who live in germany? don't really want them back.

Good riddance to them and go fuck yourself.

I wonder how long that will last for. I feel like as the white population continues to go down it will be seen as genocide and instead of fixing the problem they will just remove the race from the census.

>Britain has 10 times the black people tht Germany has
>uk 1.38m (2016)
>germany 510k (2016)
:------D??

Final draft for my graph:

Top of the charts are:
France, with 7-ish million negroes
The UK, with 2-ish million, however that was in 2011 so probably 3 million by 2021
Italy
Germany with 1 million
Belgium with a whooping 600 000 negroes in 2015 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Belgian
The Netherlands with only 500 000 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Dutch

Honourable nigger awards:
Sweden with 80 000, projected to have 100 000 by the end of 2020
Norway with 97 000 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_immigration_to_Norway

This upcoming census will likely be the last I think.

Germany has twice as many Muslims as the U.K.
you are in the worst country. You had 40 years after being created before WW1 which were non lunatic driven (or less loony than now is normal). But it’s been a crazy downhill rollercoaster ride since then. Since Blair’s first term ALL our law has been changed to euro law. You don’t complain but we’ve had a taste of your oppression and it’s beyond horrible. No thanks, you enjoy it though, feel free (snigger).
You are a bunch of little bohemian Central European shit holes larking as a country, the most mutted place on earth you are younger and far more mutted than the US, you have as much connection to ancient Germans as Macedonians have to Alexander the Great.
You’re most notable features are - dictatorship, losing wars, jelly, Muslims, shortest life expectancy, complete lack of hope.
Our bases in your country will be bolstered after this thread - to keep you safe.

Germany census was 2011 too.

Hard to say. In 2011 they did, yes. But since your demographic census only updates every 10th year those statistics are now as outdated as an old diaper.

Shit, I didn't see that. Thanks for giving the heads up Nigel.

And that “census “ is based on self assessment. If someone “feels” white, he is white. It’s fucked up.

What we do is say “where were you born, where where your parents born and where your grandparents born”. No way to cheat yourself into the white race this way. Also, we count “Volksdeutsche” based on administrative and court decision. All this data gives us an extremely detailed breakdown of our racial demographics. We also collect data on religion because of taxes. You don’t.

Attached: 8BFC2EAD-77C7-43B8-87FF-9DFE19CF8DF4.jpg (893x1488, 358K)

Britain had 6 million black people in 2011. It is around 10 million now.

Attached: D7A70FA4-8243-4A92-B1DD-301B270BE1E1.jpg (1536x1536, 533K)

>based on self assessment
Is it like that in the US too? I guess in some cases self assessment can be quite accurate but it doesn't seem as efficient as your methods.

It’s even worse, the census in the US is based on an extremely overinclusive “white” definition.

Attached: F5CD8202-0973-4772-8544-CCF6726AE830.png (600x302, 100K)

>extremely overinclusive “white” definition.
I know. They count north africans, arabs and churkas as white. I found that very odd when I skimmed through their census but I don't think the UK has a nearly as inclusive definition as they do.

Not the argument. You made it sound like we were worse than the US, with ZERO data.
I corrected you and I guess you don't like that?
Anyway, self assessment isn't too bad. Our Arabs and blacks hate us, they'd never identify as white.

>and I guess you don't like that?

Here is your data2 million black or British black in 2011 with a 65% growth rate per decade. That’s 3 million as of today.

1.25 million British mixed at a 85% growth rate per decade, that’s more than 2 million today.

3 million Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi in 2011 at a 50% growth rate, that’s 4.5 million today.

1.3 million Chinese and other Asians in 2011 at a 75% to 250% growth rate per decade... anywhere between 2 million and 4 million today.

You ARE the country in Europe coming closest to the American diversity model.

take into account that they don't have compulsory registration in the UK. they like it when their niggers can roam around undocumented

>60% of Brits in Germany may not be deported post Brexit
Bullshit.
100% of all Brits will not be deported.
We don't even deport people who don't get asylum and have proven to be murderers or rapists.
All Brits can stay. They will however require a passport if they're popping over to the Netherlands or France for the holidays.

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-08-18-19h03m20s826.png (640x480, 319K)

Again, that was not the argument. Look at your first comment I replied too.

Gas the water, Germany is lost.

We require one now anyway as we're not in schengan.

So you're apparently going to deport 40% of Brits and not the hundreds of thousands of undocumented rats that patrol your metro in Berlin?

Oh? But last time I went to Cambridgeshire, I didn't have one. We have these official forgeproof ID cards instead. Pretty nice because they easily fit in your wallet. (Expensive, too. My new one cost 32 Euros.)

I replied to you who suggested that Britain isn’t as bad off as America. Cold hard data shows your diversity development is way more rapid as the American one.

Brits, if issued a “you got to leave” letter will self-deport. Arabs don’t self deport.

I've been to France and back on the ferry a few times and not been asked to produce my passport half those times, but if they ask you and you don't have it you'll be denied.

But I assume not every Brit has a passport. (They're expensive, I think around 96 Euros at the moment.) How do you identify yourself when you pick up a package from the post office? Or when you apply for a library card? Or when you sign a rent contract? Open a bank account?

Driving licence and other forms of ID for that, but to travel you need a passport

>But I assume not every Brit has a passport.

This isn't the U.S The majority of British people have passports since it acts as a crucial form of identity used to rent properties, open a bank account etc. 76% of British people had passports in the 2011 census, it's likely to be much higher than that now due to legislative changes since then e.g. the 'hostile environment' stuff in housing law. I would wager it's more like 83% now at the very least due to recent rules change.

If you don't have a passport, you have to have a driving license.

>British people need a LOICENSE to droive

Attached: ladda ned.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Attached: Swedish Driving Loicense.png (392x254, 213K)

genuinely curious; do you believe if you bullshit and delude the people in this thread it will make your country and less degenerate? regardless of your statistics you're still rolling in niggers and arabs with no end in sight, only worsening of the situation. it doesn't matter who you convince, they arent going away. ignorance is truly bliss

That's me mum

>10 times

Nigger population of UK: 1,148,738
Nigger population of Germany: 817,000

Turk population of UK: 500,000
Turk population of Germany: 4,000,000

Horses for courses, Hans.

96 euro is not that expensive for a ten year solid hans

100% of French were eligible for German citizenship.

Attached: 1547986010822.jpg (639x794, 129K)

I am just arguing for the sake of arguing. I know people hate facts around here and are generally “Anglophile” and “Germaniphobe”. If facts state Germany has 300,000 Sub-Saharans and Britain has 3 milliom blacks, all based on actualy facts and released official data... people will just ignore it and say “government conspiracyl.

As you say “ignorance is a bliss”, especially among Americans, Brits, Canadians, Australians, New Zealanders.

Attached: C4E2DF99-101E-486E-A553-35D56426F389.jpg (756x570, 306K)

See the statistics in I'm planning on adding Spain and maybe Portugal too

A lot of the kraut posers here these days are hella salty. Has anyone else noticed? Not all of them but most of them.

>Nigger population of UK: 1,148,738
>Nigger population of Germany: 817,000

Completely ignores the actual stats laid out with sources... and just puts in random numbers. You rock!

British data - 2 million blacks in 2011 at a 67% growth rate, 1.2 million mixed mullatos in 2011 qt a 85% growth rate
German Sub-sahran Africans 460k

And that's just citizens. Sweden probably has close half a million negros in total.

Blacks have a maintained population in the west, it doesn`t really go up, it stays more or less the same.

Complete falsehood. There aren't many undocumented Africans here. The only large undocumented groups are Afghans and to a lesser extent Syrians.

we're gonna ship the undocumented rats as free extra to you, faking a British driving license shouldn't be that hard

Why is the license shit only parroted by unfunny retards?

I'm not talking about the undocumented ones but rather those who are second, third or even fourth generation immigrants. Those don't tend to have dual citizenship.

>third or fourth generation african immigrants
Non-existant here.

>2-ish million

I stand corrected. How can one argue against such irrefutable and technical terms as 'ish'.

They aren't, even though I just listed those to make a point. You conveniently dismissed the second-generation immigrants, though.

See my previous posts. I wrote -ish because those statistics were collected in 2011 and they are bound to have increased at least slightly since then. If not, they certainly will have increased by 2021. Wouldn't you agree?

Because while the second generation immigrants of that origin could possibly be statistically relevant, maybe numbering in 5000 or let's say even 15 000 even though it's very unlikely, the 3rd and 4th generation are not statistically signficant as they barely even exist to begin with. We barely had any african immigration until the early 2000's.

Fell free to gas all Brits in Germany. They'll only be bourgeois Remainer trash.

>implying the anarchy of Germany deports anyone

Of course you'll allow the brits to stay. You need white people to tax to pay for all the niggers you let in.

You do realize that downplaying the numbers on an anonymous basket-weaving forum does not actually change the facts or the situation in your country?