Why is Poland increasing military spending that much?

What are they afraid of?

Attached: 0C798D26-52D8-4A2E-BD7A-21D4465DF33B.png (1272x1164, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_7FaWnlhS4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koniuchy_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCKING RUSSIANS BLYAT

Attached: 5C962D75-3B02-48F7-AF21-27E6A92CE300.jpg (836x702, 258K)

They get a feel for when the shit is starting to boil in Germany

rapefugees

were buying all the shermans so we can rush germany

Fucking Russians trying to restart the soviet union. And fucking Germany and a unified EU millitary getting it's shit independent from Nato and getting stupid out there a few decades out from now.

Because our army is still outdated in many parts.

I don't think They are worried about Lithuania. Maybe the shitstorm in Ukraine just might have something to do with this. How is German military doing. Are they speaking French yet?

You know damn well who, Russia. They don't want happening what happened to Ukraine, and Russia has repeatedly showed they don't care about any neighbouring country with its constant violations of airspace and other shenanigans like assassinations in other countries.

>Are they speaking French yet?

long time ago أين تظنين نحن؟

Hmm, when shit hits the fan in the US for whites in the coming years, where should you go, especially to raise kids eventually? Poland seems pretty promising. I've been trying to scout out places.

Russia would never attack Poland. There is nothing in Poland they want. And Germany already owns half of Poland, so why invade if there is no land to gain?

Poland is a land of fucking nothing.

They crey crey they skipping ww3 and going to ww6 nigga

The EU.

I think you're talking about Russia there

We got tiger. And hohols.

We all know what the EU army is for Kraut.

Attached: this bad boy can fit 03angela merkel.jpg (1080x1075, 178K)

LOL WTF THAT'S A MUSEUM PIECE SHERMAN TANK FFS

Polish people.

Attached: 1549230464230.png (742x695, 418K)

Probably Germany(Europe) trying to force them to take people in that they don't want to

A lot of (((whites))) are asking this question...hmmmm

Attached: hellow fellow whites.png (584x646, 262K)

look whos talking

Attached: 1548599791994.jpg (750x4250, 1.24M)

>What are they afraid of?
ZOG

Good riddance!
I am happy of those idiots will never go back to Poland. The less FAS-faced idiots, the better.

Billions of what?
Money?

uncle sam asks for more spending so we are doing our part
youtube.com/watch?v=-_7FaWnlhS4

berlin or bust

they tried in 1920, good luck trying again ruskies

>taking part in the MIC and ZOG

so you will fight along the people that raped your women, AGIAN ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koniuchy_massacre

Oh, $55 billion.
Where do they get that money from?
Is that why Poles come to Sweden and burglar our homes?

I'm just asking a question, is what I asked some dogwhistle? Funny how whites asking where a possible safe place to live in the future when things get unbearably toxic and potentially dangerous for them is shamed on fucking pol of all places. Very interesting.

>koniuchy
oh look, a shill, we kicked ruskies and we will kick them again, fuck your broom wielding nato'ish force, you better wish we don't want to raid berling cunt, your brooms will not be much of use

also it was your women who were raped by all the russian soldiers (and polish btw), so good luck polish/russian rapebaby

Like everything they do, to suck US cock.

Poland is extremely rich. They get 20 billion a year from the EU.

The re ality is that the get billions $ gibs from Europe just like GReece, and in return they both buy arms from european companies. At the end of the day arm sellers are making money and europeans getting cucked

they also raped your grandmother together with the soviets, weird noone talks about that, is that why you are open for mongolian invasion 2.0?

Poland invasion of Germany when?

are you genuinely proud of polish soldiers being put into gulags for years and then only put out of them to for for communism along the army that raped and murdered poland and the rest of eastern europe ?

>invading the country you buy your spare parts from
genius move poland, keep me updated

they also raped your women and killed your children idiot after the americans sold you out

You are the most well armed population in the world and yet the talk of where haul ass keeps popping up, I just find it...coincidental thats all.

Florida man really does know how to live.

Attached: FL Man.jpg (748x517, 132K)

based
redpilled

what use would they have for globalist and islamist?

Go read a history book you retard.

Poland will have the EU army in the west, and already have Russia in the east

>are you genuinely proud of polish soldiers being put into gulags for years and then only put out of them to for for communism along the army that raped and murdered
krauts? Yes, thank god after your massacre, we raped all your women, untermensch, it's amiracle you're not barking like a dog as they also took part

we buy spare parts from dog-people, amazing, do you buy anything from china? how stupid of you kraut, only stupid polish people do that you idiot

No, You raped our women, once soviets came in we all raped YOUR women, live with it, or call holocaust 2.0, good luck with that lol

You're looking at this too short term. Poland is looking ahead to the instability of what happens when Putin dies. Poland shares a big ass land border with Ukrane,

On the EU end, this whole refugee thing indicates a shift of the EU getting away from just economics, to things that have a huge impact on national level politics.

When Ukrane gave up it's nukes in exchange for Russia and American promises to protect it, and the shitshow that happened in the crimea, it's a reminder that treaties can only go so far. ,

Poland is thinking long term, that the EU might collapse, or their interests might not mesh at all with the EU, and that the V4 may eventually need to be an thing again.

If shit hits the fan, and NATO collapses, I wouldn't want to be in Poland. There's likely to be a big party next door kicking off.

ok you are truly retarded and not just baiting

truly a poland-rapebaby

As far as I know, Poles just massacred German civilians in 1945. 2-3 million. Rapes may have happened with slaughtered women and kids, but no Polish rape babies happened, because dead women cannot bear kids.

muslim invasion by germanistan

Poland has nukes of their own?

True, my intial post implied I wanted to move away but really anywhere works, in the US as well. The US is a big place and there are many small pockets of it that are bastions to whites with their self interest in mind. I do love the US, that's why seeing it the way it is makes me more disgusted than if any other country got corrupted.

truly a dirlegang rape baby

poles were raping germans just as they did before, just as soviets did, everyone knows of soviet rapes of german civilians, polish forces took part in them as soon as soviet front covered any part of poland, we raped them all through to berlin was the saying

Ice. Rodents hate it. I assume if the Whites refuse to enact a genocide the likes would make good old Adolf look like Gandhi they will retreat to Alaska in the coming decades.

Yes, thats revenge for Deluge Swede. We will steal your castles and sell them to Latvia

yes, 39-44 was the wunderjahre, 45 oops, lets not talk about that, it's how you were born

They are scared about an second Ribbentrop-Molotow-Pakt.

Attached: 1518454095136.png (556x521, 239K)

They have no military industry
They spend so much to become bankrupt and to give all money to jews
Nothing new

"Final solution" overdue
When, krautbros?

This. For all the edgy faggot talk, the EU is the enemy of the world. Child eating Satanists.

we fucking raped poznan and szczecin and wroclaw into poland, yeah posnen, stetin, breslau got raped into wroclaw, poznan, szczecin live with it german cunts

True
>(((((Polish people))))).

Attached: 183280045310.jpg (1022x2570, 583K)

Will you genocide niggers and kikes again, Hans?
If so, I’m with you.

Depends on what they invest in.

If it's just F35 airplanes, then it's because they are good goyim who wants to die for Israel.

One day slave'shit, one day soon

we also fought for you in the battle of britain, but we shouldn't have, maybe german raping was what you needed

Hello peasant, you again?

The stronger the Polish military is the better off Europe will be and the US

Germanic Army of Refugees

>What are they afraid of?
Russia.

We will invest in shit just to get fucked again. But this time only by Russia

yeah, because without NATO europe is coming to our aid when russia invades, just like farnce and UK did when germoney invaded, oh wait

We stop in amsterdam. Maybe liberate the frog from the zog but not sure if we wont get aids from doing it.

TL;DR: The fucking Russians.

>There is nothing in Poland they want.
First of all they want a land bridge to Konigsberg. Go google a map and you will understand!
Second of all, Putin wants to outdo past leaders and restore the USSR/empire and they used to have all of/half of Poland.

>using rubber on tank treads
its like you want to replace them every single use

fucking ivans are annexing a country we border with and you ask us why

bro dont go full retard

Next proxy war will be EU vs Russia, in Ukraine territory.
Polan is doomed to be crushed in between, as usual.

we stop at berlin, fuck the rest of trans-faggots, we don't want muslim army in our country

I think your fear is irrational.

If it was Hillary who was president, I could understand you.
But Trump isn't the type who will let you be attacked without retaliation. That's why you are irrational right now.

>land bridge to Konigsberg
BTW, I think they will eventually get this. This is the bare minimum what they want.

They will wait for an opportunity when Poland/EU/NATO are weak or distracted and then strike!

if you don't eat pork or drink vodka - get the fuck out, you do not deserve to be here, simple test, chinese muslims cry they are forced, noone forces you, get the fuck out

SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE!

Keep dreaming. We are not going to rebuild you and grant you lands again when you fuck everyhing up again. No fucking more.

First thing that american forces exercise after they arrived in Poland, is evacuation to Germany.

It's not fair, poolan' is stronk!

Attached: 183280045336.jpg (401x393, 23K)

>We are not going to rebuild you
oh gee, who would have thought, this is new

>Implying that i want some mongols from Ural shitting in my country
You could at least send russians Ivan

>is evacuation to Germany.
evacuation of germany when the muslims rise, but sure, we want to evacuate into the muslim lands, that's what the crusades were all about right? christianity evacuating into promised land of israel

Well if that would be THIS type of evacuation i would be quite happy

Russia offered to return Kaliningrad to Germany. We refused.

Consider that. We refused to take out land back. Refused. They offered. We refused.

We spent billions because we Poles, are conditioned to fear Russians, so German and EU companies can peacefully take over what is remaining from polish economy.

A lot of it seems to be basic infrastructure, and vehicles, refueling equipment, ect.. They're still using a lot of old soviet shit that's literally falling apart and catching on fire. And the places apparently have terrible plumbing. I guess all the talent went east?

They're thinking of some actual working transport helicopters.

They're saying maybe f35's, maybe 20 years from now, but no promises.

Naval improvements aren't in the works right now.

Keep in mind that this really is just more or less the amount agreed to by NATO. It's everyone else who's slacking off on the defense spending.

This wouldn't be a shocker.

Presidents change every 4 to 8 years. This is a 20 year plan.

it's the only evacuation of poland germs can hope for, either we restore berlin and kill all cockroaches, or they are fucked and we're all living in cockroach caliphate

You are not You anymore, just like you refused, you now have ahmed as most probable name for newborn, get fucked ahmed, it's no longer you

These guys get it. Most Germans do not, nor do they care because they believe they are insulated. Funny thing about alliances, when the chips are down, the second the alliance fails to retaliate as one cohesive group, it all falls apart. All of it. An alliance where you cannot trust everyone is no alliance.

>poles literally had the highest kda in the battle for Britain
>meme tries to portray the fucking Soviets of all people as the victims

Are you fucking retarded

Give Poland whatever they want, give them nukes

We have a lot to annex until invasion of Poland becomes meaningful. Right now it's nonsense