Mongoloid Supremacy

Just found out that not only do Asian men suffer from the highest incidence of 'Micropenis' worldwide, literally EVERY SINGLE ONE of them carries the mutated gene that is responsible for it.

This mutation occurs within an gene known as 'SRD5A2', an enzyme that is less active in Asian men and is responsible for processing the hormone testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT), an androgen which is more 5x more potent than regular testosterone.(1)

>Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is a sex hormone created from testosterone in the body. It plays a major role in the development of characteristics that are typically associated with men (body hair, muscle growth, and a deep voice).

This less active enzyme in Asian men(2) is the reason they have lower DHT levels compared to other races of men,(3) it may also explain why their penises are smaller on average (unconfirmed) as DHT is necessary for the maturation of the penis.

The mutation is known as 'R227Q', and is a non synonymous change in the 'SRD5A2' gene.(4) 'R227Q' been shown to retain approximately 3.2% of normal enzyme activity and appears relatively frequent in Asian populations.(5)

It is time for Tenda Spencer to renounce his "masculinity", transition to womanhood, and live out the rest of his life, content as a cock sleeve

>sources
news-medical.net/health/What-is-Micropenis.aspx
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1827450
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8672990
snpedia.com/index.php/Rs9332964
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12843198

Attached: Yellow Monkey.png (535x375, 51K)

1/5

Attached: Oriental Down Syndrome.png (869x627, 573K)

2/5

Attached: Phenotypic Comparison 1.png (1434x787, 972K)

3/5

Attached: Phenotypic Comparison 2.png (1331x710, 1.03M)

4/5

Attached: Phenotypic Comparison 4.png (1384x748, 1.04M)

5/5

Attached: ugly Mongoloid.jpg (570x399, 56K)

asians are subhuman its known fact

asians took downs syndrome to a whole new asian level

Attached: 1549101638008.jpg (675x864, 96K)

>that image
>saved

Attached: db2a5e2cd9a9c70d9f3bfb1801e35004e9b06549bb761742821ccb48ccdd654e.gif (425x236, 2.4M)

Who cares, more testosterone means you are closer to niggers genetically. More testosterone = violent shithole nation.

Attached: 933.png (534x548, 217K)

Attached: 1549619705665.jpg (1478x627, 229K)

My brother just had a hapa with a nip, when my Mum saw it she said you need to get it checked for DS.

This explains alot, so it’s actually supposed to look that retarded.

and less testosterone = a nation of cucks.

Which pretty much sums up white america

Asians are some pretty much subhuman soulless robots and I don’t see them equal to whites but at least they aren’t violent niggers

asian man here.

we work our asses off in higher education, work hard at our jobs, save and invest our money. lets compare that to white men:

white men:
>ignore university and higher education
>get shitty trade jobs because they are risk averse and don't care about investing in their future
>get the minimum necessary income to afford a modest lifestyle
>waste time on pointless hobbies like video games or watching niggers play handegg
>never invest in real investments like stocks and real estate. instead they invest in bullshit like cars and crypto.
>get in a shitload of debt with (((VISA))) and (((mastercard)))
>marry borderline retarded white women who fuck niggers and are terrible mothers just because they have blue eyes and nice tits.
>raise one or two stupid useless white children and hamper them even further with (((christianity)))

then the cycle repeats itself and the next generation of whites are even dumber and more pathetic than the last. i give it 80 years tops and the white race will be virtually extinct. once whites are out of the way asians can begin cleansing this planet of black and brown filth. i cant wait.

Enjoy that micro penis ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

You have to go back chang li gook.

>replying with “muh dick”
Some of what he’s saying is some valid criticism. I still think he’s a soft little soulless insectoid nonetheless but hey he’s a hard worker that’s all that matters to them

Attached: Uncle Sam Sends The Chinaman Back..jpg (617x593, 129K)

but asian countries are shitholes...
also negros have high test and high estrogen levels hence aggressive and histrionic (feminine trait)
asians low-high = non aggressive, effeminate, histrionic, narcissistic etc

It’s pasta faggot

>muh dick
>t.nigger bro