Sorry Jow Forums but we can't be together anymore. You're just flat out abusive, and the Nazi shit is tired and lame...

Sorry Jow Forums but we can't be together anymore. You're just flat out abusive, and the Nazi shit is tired and lame. This should have ended years ago.

Don't call, please. Let it go.

/x/

Attached: _c858986_image_0.png (329x569, 144K)

Can you guys leave /v/ alone too? That'd be great. Thanks.

HEY Jow Forums I WANNA SUCK YOU'RE BENIS
T. [S4S]

Attached: 1484394676943.png (795x842, 236K)

Goodbye succubus tripfag. Nothing lost.

LOOK I'M POINTING AT THE 69 IN MY ID NOW YOU HAVE TO SEX ME

>Thinking this faggot represents /x/.
Get over yourself you cancerous tripfag. You don't own /x/, you don't represent /x/ and everyone on /x/ wishes you would fuck off.

Die screaming, shitbag. No one likes Jow Forums.

god i want to fuck /x/

Okay, sure

Okay raype you later

/x/tan had been gifted some anti-rape demons. Feel free to fuck around and find out.

>Jow Forums: summons frog god
>/x/: what are you doing, stahp
>Jow Forums: check them
>/x/: im moving to 4channel ;_;
sorry

Yeah, that's a good point. What the fuck has /x/ ever actually done with all it's so-called "magicians"?

Attached: hmmm.jpg (247x204, 9K)

Kek is fucked.

Mostly they just left /x/ due to all the fucking Nazis.

Jow Forums HELP IT'S THE DARK PEOPLE

Attached: 1518117492882.jpg (848x694, 218K)

Listen here cause I'll spell it out for you.

Yes it would be nice if there was less Jow Forums posting on /x/. It doesn't really contribute much most of the time. That said there's always going to be a certain amount of cross-posting due to the very nature of conspiracy, occultism and it's tie-ins with fascism and a number of Nazi beliefs.

What 100% doesn't contribute to /x/ is...you. You tripfag for literally no purpose other than to inflate your own ego, you make no interesting, informative, or constructive posts there and what is worse, you shit on good threads and generally just make a mess of things. I have never once seen you post something worthwhile and you don't even seem to have any interest in the subject area as a whole so I ask you.

What the fuck are you actually doing?

t. reddit

>I ignore your occult threads
Sounds like you're just a piece of shit that's mad about chemo fucking you up.

Pic related

Attached: Greater Kek Banishing Ritual 6.jpg (589x1024, 235K)

Fuck you then, we dont like tranny’s anyway

Shut the fuck up loser lmao

Not even worth a (You) 202703392
You will never be a woman now kys mentally ill loser

Take the christcucks with you plz

>Responds with a generic insult instead of a valid argument.
Can you give me an example of even a single good, well informed, and constructive post you've ever made on /x/?

>meme flags
Yikes

>DEBATE ME!
Fuck off and die, scum.

So does /mu/ and Jow Forums but she's ours :3

Nah, /x/ is dumping Jow Forums.

This is goodbye.

Tripfags are the fucking worst jesus christ

You're not doing shit nigger. I haven't been to /x/ in 7 years because of constant larp threads and faggots like you, but I'll start crossposting again just to really piss you off.

>YOU JUST WANT ATTENTION
This is a narcissist trick.

Choke and die.

haha of course satan would pretend to speak for a board and break up the strongest bond since hydrogen atoms

Jow Forums was never wanted around. Fuck off already.

boards arnt individuals in a relationship u dumb nigger

kys

Yes. You just want attention. There is no other reason to trip outside of a single thread for identification purposes. Eschewing the anonymous tag goes against all of chan culture and points you out to be the weak little attention whore you are. Now kindly fuck off.

Why are you still here? Fuck off loser you’re a joke

Wow so adult

Die mad about it, narcissist. No one is upset about you not liking tripfriends.

you are a faggot
Nazi magick is best Magick, deal with it wicca niggers

Attached: xtan.jpg (600x1011, 208K)

Post boi pussy .

I rest my case. I hope you get better user.

Yes. I'm the narcissist because my constant need for validation goads me to be constantly identified on a mongolian basket weaving forum. Oh wait.
Dumb nigger every single oldfag that's ever browsed this board hates tripfaggots and always have. All you're doing is goading more of us to go and shit up /x/, and we both know how fucking slow and easy it is to disrupt /x/. Don't tempt us.

K bye . Dont come back .

Browsed this chan*

You wanna know how I know you're both from the eternal cancer era of newfags that never got the point of being anonymous and take your ego everywhere you go online?

Oh, by the way, daily reminder that you can't be an occultfag without despising niggers

Attached: lovecraftian horror.png (455x800, 119K)

Wicca is trash too, but Nazis have no power, so their magic is trash.

Shoo shoo, dork.

You are the narcissist. Everything you said past this point was just babbling. You're a shit tier manipulator.

Kill yourself.

I'll leave when I'm finished.

Attached: Nullify the Signal.jpg (562x338, 47K)

>namefag
>tripfag
>commie
>scriptdigits
Yep. Absolute cancer.

Hi there! You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Jow Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making! Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Attached: 1538854298917.png (382x350, 200K)

Mostly nothing due to them being too degenerate and weak of spiritual strength to wield magic properly. Their hearts are like open sewers, and the spiritual world is only as obedient to a man, as a man is obedient to God.

>Lovecraft
>occult
This is the kind of chud who thinks the Necronomicon is real.

Attached: 1468630444237.gif (395x313, 1.99M)

Go back to r*ddit tripfaggot cancer

No one cares, cuck.

>magic requires purity
>Nazis are somehow pure
Delusional nonsense.

Cry more, Narcissist.