Why are we so awesome?

Attached: canada flag.png (1200x600, 18K)

kys leaf

Attached: surreal nightmare prices.jpg (823x1268, 389K)

fuck off faggot

Attached: rice.jpg (2016x1512, 1.21M)

should op punch himself in the face?

Attached: GAYLY TRUDEAU BUTTER.jpg (1380x1035, 531K)

bugged to school!

Attached: feed them bugs.png (1026x1152, 887K)

good deal

Were not.

/thread

why does ham cost 8.2 times what it did in the year 2006?

cause u were deported and had to go back to poland

i thought you were accusie food posters of being american, what changed? did your bosses get the letter from the lawyers?

Go away Canada.

Attached: 1puwrd.jpg (500x500, 58K)

I spent two semesters in Ottawa two years ago and I loved it. People are awesome and I like the general atmosphere there. I was lucky enough to travel North and I fell in love with the landscape. Many people talk about Canada yet have no idea what it's like

We won't be awesome until we have gun rights and not just gun privleges and liberals are eliminated from power

This obligation extends to all persons or entities controlled by, or affiliated with, The Canadian Government. The information to be preserved includes, without limitation, the following:

All communications between you and any person or entity concerning The Humungus;

All communications between you and any person or entity concerning the Humungus Matter;

All documents and communications relating in any way to the Humungus;

All documents and communications relating in any way to the Humungus Matter; and

Until an agreement is reached on protocols to discover electronic documents, we hereby demand that you take all necessary steps to preserve all electronic documents and take the following steps to prevent the destruction of relevant information and evidence:

Preserve all electronic mail and information about electronic mail (including message contents, header information and logs of electronic mail system usage);

Preserve all data bases (including all records, fields and structural information in such databases);

Preserve all logs of activity on computer systems that may have been used to process or store electronic data;

Preserve all word processing files and file fragments;

Preserve all electronic data and file fragments created by application programs that process financial, accounting, billing, and claims processing information;

Preserve all electronic files and file fragments containing information from electronic calendars and scheduling programs;

The term “electronic data storage devices” means any and all media where electronic information may be stored, including without limitation: online data storage on mainframes and minicomputers; “Cloud” or other internet-based storage devices of any kind or description; desktop computers, laptop computers, tablets, hard drives, smart phones, etc.
The term “removable electronic media” means any device used for temporary storage including without limitation: disks, diskettes, flash drives, memory cards, portable drives, etc.

Attached: ginsburg.jpg (846x808, 69K)

you guys are cool... too bad you are infested with normies

Attached: 2019-02-09 09_23_42-Sangre Caliente 178.png (283x577, 416K)

Attached: 1549576880883.jpg (920x574, 144K)

>Why are we so awesome?
Probably all the pure testosterone manliness dripping off Justine Trudeau

Attached: $7.29 plus tax reeses puffs.jpg (1192x1500, 190K)

milk+cereal = $14 plus tax

Attached: $5 2 litre milk.jpg (1200x900, 539K)

>i can only read uncle bens as uncle benis :D now

Attached: 1548046244012.jpg (800x450, 50K)

>5555

Attached: big ufo guy.jpg (819x616, 30K)

canadian beef prices are insane

Attached: leaf vs beef.jpg (1499x794, 196K)

don't even try buying yogurt

Attached: $7 yogurt.jpg (874x1200, 163K)

$86 bucks for a roast, wow I am in awe

"awesome"

Attached: $86 roast.jpg (1230x1200, 169K)

because your citizens get their children taken away if they call a man a man

you realize how fucking dumb your arguments look right? anyone with half a brain realizes that you are buzzfeed tier when it comes to any truth within your statements whatsoever. if you want to get something accomplished, theres about 50 other ways to get your point across without creating autistic fake news. fuck you and fuck the faggot chug subhuman taking pics of food in buttfuck nowhere nunavut and NWT. can't wait to emigrate away from dumb niggers like you

if you work for the canadian government all your posts are now evidence. On monday you will be apprised of the situation and what is to come

Canada is a fucking travesty now. In 1980s Canada, the cities were white as fuck. What the fuck happened?

can't tell if larping or delusion

did anyone else stock up on food during the superbowl sales?

Attached: 1549455071551.png (501x660, 254K)

It's excerpted from the humungus's lawyers letter to your government.

By the time it hits the courts Trudeau will be voted out.

I wish I could afford to leave this shithole

realistically, you have to escape first then figure out the rest after.

canada blows you are basically american neo-nazis

You're not you're just America's bisexual cousin and France's ugly sister.

Dunno. We just are. Foxtrot Echo out ....

Attached: IMG_20190209_122230-03.jpg (1497x1494, 581K)

Canada is the place where I would like to live if I wanted to die of boredom and solitude

why so user?

Good genetics for starters and hostile environment both hardered us as individuals and brought us together as a people.

>Good genetics
you are comprised of people who got tricked into moving there and you get shorter every year.

Amazin

Attached: 6cb4681b1da6a70e9c7dfef587142291d8d1427b309dca3464aa365d56ea62b6.jpg (500x500, 69K)

This country is 30% Slavic and 30% med. Germanics are a minority here.

>Good genetics

Attached: 1465864070242.png (800x400, 13K)

Show your real flag

It's weird because thousands of Mexicans risk their lives everyday just to have a chance to live here. I guess you must be the exception.

Attached: 9580051257846.png (720x603, 638K)

>Good genetics
Lol. Originally, Anglo Canadians were basically US loyalist who were too coward and fled the revolution because muh monarchy. You guys are a cesspool of spinelessness.

>risk their lives everyday just to have a chance to live here.
what? anybody in Mexico can get into a plane to go to your country. Only Diego Saul Reyna liked it, but I would like it too if I had a white pussy

Attached: 2019-02-10 06_02_17-Diego Saul Reyna Español - YouTube.png (1211x442, 418K)

I don't get it.
is it not possible to walk into a high end grocery store in America and find overpriced bad deals?

hahaah ... this.
this made me laugh so hard.

your goal is to walk into a grocery store in canada and find lower prices than posted in the food threads.

Not this bad, you fucking idiot. I hope you like paying for Rachi's 12 kids.

Attached: FF0EDF7B3CA64F77880134B442014DAD.jpg (4032x3024, 2.73M)

You mean those loyalist who burned down the white house ? Or do you mean the loyalist who destroyed the French and essentially sent them back to Europe ? Canadians are based never lost a war pretty good record for spineless cowards

I can't find a job.
How is this awesome?

No idea, I can't even compete my man.

Pro tip: try applying with GM.

Attached: 1513847238871.gif (707x382, 255K)

You wanna suck my canadian cock american boy?

>hostile environment hardered us as individuals
Is that why 87% of you live near the border? My family have been living in North Sweden since the 17th century. In conditions where you'll die in minutes if you don't have enough clothes in the winter.

Fuck off with your ''harsh'' environment.

Attached: Cuckedleaf.jpg (600x338, 43K)

Not looking hard enough anyways it's cool of your unemployed here just knock up some broads and collect your welfare plus baby bonus like all the niggers

You think the southern border of Canada isn't harsh lol bro do you even simple geography you will be dead in minutes outside here.

I'm not overly sure why you would ask this, but I'm going to respectfully decline.

how many jobs created last year? how many people flowed into the country

8 people for every job .

>Germanics are a minority here.
Not where i live. It is overwhelming majority.

if you are a girl user, I can get you preganant and live off welfare... is there welfare in Canada?

No. No one wants mexican penis

I have had 3 different employers over the past 2 years longest time spent without a job inbetween was a couple weeks your not trying hard enough if Mohammed from Syria is getting hired over you.

oh welp... you missed your chance then.

>your not trying hard enough if Mohammed from Syria is getting hired over you.

you will always be outcompeted by the guy who'll do you job for less. it's trudeau's fault that guy is in the country. it's your fault too you liberal enabler.

Give me tips please

Canada is a lot colder than Sweden. We should not fight though. My country could learn from your countries mistakes.

First thing you need to do is assess yourself and figure out what kind of qualifications you have, if you don't have any than Mohammed from Syria is going to take less money than you so you better be willing to do shit jobs for shit pay. Best advice in that scenario is to learn a trade .

Why can't Mohammed from syria go back to syria????

Anyways, i really don't know what trade or degree to get

you arent smart enough to be giving advice. at best you can help someone sabotage their future by recommending they train for a job that left the country.

Wouldn't recommend a degree unless you absolutely need it for the job you want. In terms of what what trades I would recommend well I did HVAC but electricians and plumbers seem to always have jobs too. There's a lot of other ones but those 3 for sure are the best bets imo.

Same, I'm trying to join the army cause no one in my city wants to hire me

I'm just speaking from personal experience I do not believe trade jobs have left the country we require them to maintain all of our infrastructure and most Syrian sand nigs are not qualified sooooo ?

Okay electrician sounds nice. Now i go to trade school to become an electrician?

>Canada is a lot colder than Sweden
kek no.

nerdz

Attached: F6432B23-6890-4E53-BFF2-05919052ECE5.png (750x1334, 139K)

Recyclenigger, you post shit from the NWT all the time.

Down here in civilization, away from polar bears and inuits, but close to yanks and our "new canadian friends" that Trudeau brought in, prices are normal.

Wife is from U.S. she says prices here are the same when you count for exchange rate.

leaf here
canada's the world's asshole
canadians are fucking stupid subhuman animals
all canadians should be ashamed of themselves and our degenerate, weak, faggot-loving feminist nation of pathetic money-grubbing expats from other better, stronger nation

Good luck user and yes you need to go trade school and find an apprentice at least that's how it works in Ontario I think different provinces use different licensing .

canada has no manufacturing sector left. and there is a massive fucking surplus of welders, hvac workers and welders.

you're doing damage control

Surplus lol ? Proof

THIS COUNTRY IS A NIGHTMARE PLEASE SAVE ME I WANNA MOVE TO VENEZUELA THE FOOD WILL PROBABLY BE CHEAPER
>JUST POST THE IN STORE PRICES AND THERE WILL BE AN END TO THE MADNESS HAHAHA!111!
JUST POST THE IN STORE PRICES AND THERE WILL BE AN END TO THE MADNESS HAHAHA!111!
>JUST POST THE IN STORE PRICES AND THERE WILL BE AN END TO THE MADNESS HAHAHA!111!
JUST POST THE IN STORE PRICES AND THERE WILL BE AN END TO THE MADNESS HAHAHA!111!

Attached: 1513318950597.png (809x867, 543K)

lol

Muh STRONK STERLING

lol

Okay, thank you! Are there lot of electrician jobs though?

>3 employers in 2 years
????
Are you so unemployable, you had 3 jobs in 2 years??
I've had the same job for 2 years now. Sadly, the business is closing end of March so I'll be back to being a neet.
Sucks bad.

at least you wont find yourself stuck in a factory now that canada has no manufacturing sector left.

Because aside from a few big cities, we’re mostly white. This is a painful truth to Americans because of the Enbrownening.

The fuck. How do you know this?

The industry I work in is slowly dying as well.

Attached: xd.jpg (448x398, 136K)