Press S to spit

Press S to spit.

>I've been wondering what that special place in hell looks like, for those who promoted Brexit, without even a sketch of a plan how to carry it out safely.

Attached: uk.png (260x301, 10K)

Look at the nu-male who wants to be part of the 4th greater German Reich.

Germany never gave up its expansionist goals, but they did learn how to repackage them with trappings of political correctness to get other countries to surrender their sovereignty to them without even firing a single shot.

Attached: deleted.png (140x50, 4K)

Still better than stay in the EU and live it's collapse.
Better to stock some food and water, you will need it when Germany and France decide to do harakiri.

EU is expanding faggit

EU-Japan free trade deal will come into force in a month

your country is a sick man of europe

>Another German so ashamed of his nation, he can't reveal his flag
Nobody else makes these gay threads. KYS, Hanz

Attached: Sad Pepe.jpg (800x643, 56K)

>yet another anti-Brexit thread created by an angry German hiding behind an EU memeflag

Your project is failing.

Attached: 1549197094834.jpg (713x1050, 250K)

The roman empire was expanding too my dear, but it failed.
And France is the sick man of EU, with 13 weeks of protests still going on.
I don't even count the finacial mess that are the german banks, the bubble is going to blow very soon and when this happen, the muslims will find themselves without gibs and rebellions will start.
I'm ready to survive, are you?

Sure it is, how your goverment handles Brexit is laughable.

This is a diference between our efficient and well maitained EU project and your Brexit project. There is no other deal dont send May in here. She may fuck off, stop begging

Attached: kek.jpg (457x608, 74K)

The US was expanding and it succeded as a union of States, your point?

Salty as fuck Hanz. You'll be £12BN+ down when we leave. How will you pay for the gibs you throw at your pet niggers and muzzies then?

Attached: a_winner_is_you.jpg (512x384, 18K)

>efficient and well maitained EU project

Attached: 1547326588373.jpg (2365x3133, 294K)

lmao your playing straight into our hands, we dont want an EU deal

Cry more

if you hate the uk so much then why arent you happy to no longer be in a union with them?

god krauts are retarded

My point has been proven by yourself, USA are a nice example. EU cannot survive without a very big war.
But unlike USA, in the EU there are many more forces at play, including foreign powers, we must destroy EU or we will face WW3

>flag
I knew before I clicked :^)
cope

>two stagnating economies make a free trade deal
Why do I have this feeling like it's a foregone conclusion this will be a nothingburger?

F

Britain will be just fine without the EU. Better off, actually.

Let us just recall how WE ended up in the 4th Reich:
>le ebin referendum
>turnout far less than 50%
>in that 30-40%, "over half" of the votes were pro-joining
>"okay, join EU"
>part of the deal is to turn off half the nuclear power plants, effectively become an energy importer
>Lidl STIFTUNG (literally subsidized market invasion) eradicates domestic food production, become food importer
I hate Bratislava students. They always protest in favor of the stuff that breaks what little strength we have left. They are Soros' frontline troops and the most useful idiot shabbos goys

but spoiled kids can't go from Liverpool to Mallorca anymore without a Passport
>sad

Attached: omg.gif (330x312, 1.29M)

You where allways on our side

You always had all the 5+ columns here, but the people never supported you
>countless rebellions in Hapsburg times
>WWI pro-Russian army was bigger than our contribution to Austro-Hungarian army
>WWII rebellion and entire separate army in service of the USSR, our 'fascist' army defected the moment it arrived at the front

The special place is Britain

At least you didn't have a referendum on treaties afterwards which were simply ignored like in France, Denmark and Ireland. They are the true cucks.

Attached: 1540411423694.png (248x247, 102K)

Britain is full of transsexual beasts. Please destroy us.

that's how democracy works in the 4th Reich!

it's great... as long as the referendums reflect the Will of "Führer Brüssel"
if not, it's "literally Hitler"

We still need a passport! It's a visa now we'll need!

>fuck I'll need a visa to go to shagaluf now.

oh noooooo
>sadsad

btw. that's unironically the mainreason why a lot of youngsters are against brexit. lol.
imagine being this retarded.

>plan to carry it out safely
>implying leave doesn't mean leave
Here's the plan: FUCKING LEAVE. Everything needed can be negotiated later.
In what way is this unsafe?

>usa succeeded
>thanks to the horde of niggers and spics along with marxist cancer, the nation is on a cusp of a breakdown in a decade

EU wants to make sure, they get a lot of last "gibs" from UK.
that's why they cockblock.
and UK is afraid a little bit. As far as i got it til now.

I spit on the EU Globalists

Attached: 1546902618358.jpg (672x787, 219K)

There's been talks about us still paying billions into the EU annually. Not sure what truth there is to that, I'd have to find the newspaper article.

Your federal "superstate" is a virus spreading across Europe.

never said a good ally. But still, you are basically slav austrians

"German" is a racist and exclusionary term. Please use the correct terminology, call them "Europeans".

>leftwing retard talking shit
>leftwing retard implying they have a backbone and a plan other than to destroy Europe
>leftwing retard implying they have a moral code

What do you retards mean by “safely”? More emotional bullshit?

i believe you. EU claims such bullshit unironically.
it's ridiculous but EU basically is like the Mafia so we shouldn't be surprised.

>EU Project
>efficient
>well maintained

One of your largest contributor states are leaving. That sure sounds like an efficient and well-maintained union to me!

S

Attached: 3c7.jpg (249x249, 17K)

>eu is expanding
No it isn’t, you’re just another retard
>eu japan free trade deal will come into force in a month
And? So will ours
>your country is the sick man of Europe
More bullshit

You honestly believe the EU's gonna let England have an easy brexit?

What's really retarded here is that it's a selfish reason, but yet they somehow maintain the superior moral position.

S to shit on that shameful dump

But doesn't that hint towards (how conspiracy theorists say, "a new world order")

I don't believe we'll have any Brexit at all.

They have no power to do anything about it though. They can bitch, moan and even threaten us, but at the end of the day we leave on March 29th and they can do nothing about it.

I'm sure they've still got plenty up their sleeves to stop us leaving.

Why are you complaining? Italy has some promising conservative politicians.

The EU is just a scam
Also my dick is small

No Deal is gonna be juicy as fuck lads. Fuck the EU, glory to Bongs.

yeah cause they are so diverse and embrace cultural enrichment. That's why.

no.
but since it is an Option legally...
all the EU does is basically blackmailing. Which is considered a crime, but they can do it without fear.
should tell us a lot.

They've got nothing and there is no legal means in which the EU can delay or stop Brexit. Our law specifically states we'll be leaving on March 29th at 11PM. This cannot be changed without a vote by parliament to change it, and not long ago our own parliament voted down amendments to delay Brexit.

Only we can stop Brexit, but there isn't enough support to do so. The EU however have absolutely no say in the matter.

That's because our government never wanted us to leave in the first place so they never intended to actually negotiate a deal

No deal is the way forward

I hope you're right.

>Implying living amongst pakis poles and somalians isn't hell already
At least no deal is a fuck you to eurofags

>the media tells me how your government handles Brexit is laughable
Compared to what? Retards like yourself (who are incapable of independent thought) just believe whatever the media tells you to think. In reality you and the vermin who control the EU hate the fact that a white nation chose nationalism over the eu federal project

>efficient and well maintained eu project
What? Efficient at letting shitksins flood into Europe and then attacking the natives and punishing countries that don’t accept?

>there is no other deal
So says the beta male with sticks for arms who works for McDonald’s and has absolutely no power whatsoever

>stop begging
Says the retard so desperate for us to stay that he comes on here to inadvertently beg us

Your not expanding retard, you’re shrinking

We shouldn't have an easy Brexit, we need to be fucked over so that all of Europe can see how toxic their unelected leaders are. We are overdue proper hardships on this island and need to learn to ride the tiger.

No you won’t retard

Britain existed for close to 300 years before any kind of EU involvement, they'll be fine. People are just afraid of change in general.
In reality the Eternal Anglo's worst fear has already happened. The continent united under krauts/france.
Any "gibs" they hand over to Germany is treason at this point. They're trying to weaken you indefinitely. Will be interesting though, once/if you do leave it will be in Britain's best interest to attempt to break up the EU. Unless they influence your media and you get some EU shill as PM.
Did not hear about delay being voted down, that's great news. I assume May was for it?

>mfw I memed brexit hard on social media to ruin the eternal anglo forever

You've been begging for this for the last two years and when its time you opt for a second referendum?
Do it and Brits shall be the cucks of brussels

Start bottling you're water user.
Things are gonna turn into Mad Max real soon

>Your not expanding retard, you’re shrinking
yep. For Switzerland, the EU sure is important. But they shrink. They are now under 50%.
in the past 10 Years, the Trademarket with the EU grew by a rate of ... 4% or so (don't have it actually correct in Mind).
yet, the Market-Growth with the US was like 16%.
in 10 Years, the most important Trade-Dealer for Switzerland will be the US, not the EU.
and this without Migrants, without the hole other shit... just 2 Countries trading with each other.

sure, Swiss is just one Example. Just sayin.

I won't opt for a second referendum. I voted leave along with my entire family. I'm sceptical because our government is throwing everything including the kitchen sink at us to try and prevent it.

Attached: dontmentionthewar.png (1179x623, 97K)

The EU have nothing to blackmail us with and the closer it gets to Brexit the more obvious it becomes as to how desperate they are.
The EU isn't use to being told they can't have things their way and they're acting like children now.

You clearly don't understand how parliament works. No one can just stop Brexit, because our parliament voted it into law.
The only way to change this is to vote to change it. But attempts to delay it have been voted down.
A second referendum cannot be brought forwards without our government doing so, and May has said it'll never happen.
A vote to cancel Brexit cannot happen unless our government brings legislation to do so, and May as said Brexit will happen.
Our government even survived a vote of no confidence which means they cannot be forcibly changed and another government brought in to try and make the above changes.

At this point, remainers have run out of legal options to delay or cancel Brexit.
The only way Brexit can be cancelled is if May herself tries to cancel it, but even this requires a vote which probably wont pass and May has until now said Brexit will happen. If she wanted to cancel it she'd have done so long ago, not less than 2 months before it happens.

Crime doesn't affect those who make the laws

Who else has a feeling that England will be part of those east european Gypsies?

i agree
it may be a though ride for a little while but in the long run, UK will win from this.
i honestly hope so, and i believe it will become better.

>No one can just stop Brexit, because our parliament voted it into law.

Another thing that people forget, probably the one thing that meant any chance of a Loser's Vote was always a joke, is that Article 50 is part of EU law. The clock is ticking down in both UK domestic legislation AND EU law.

Press S to spit on the EU

Once we leave, your shitty ""country"" is fucking dead

Attached: euflag.png (1024x683, 23K)

You're a fucking dumb Bulgarian. Pissed off that all your hot women pissed off to the UK.

Don't worry, you'll get them back, dripping from all orficies with superior Anglo seed, as we grasp our destiny back.

>efficent and well-maintained
>everyone wants to fuck off but don't because "muh nationalism bad"
Kek

It's the last shrieks of a dying beast, what did you expect?
Hilarious to see your news shilling a second referendum as a "people's vote." As if they didn't vote in the first place. For God's sake your media might be worse than ours.

Fuck UE!

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-125459.png (570x607, 500K)

>The EU have nothing to blackmail us with
possible, but they still will try to do.
>and they're acting like children now.
i agree

i think otherwise.
those who make the law are the legislative.
since jurisdicition is another Thing (division of powers), a legislator can still be prosecuted.

at least.......
that is how it's supposed to be. As we can see here in this Example, the EU has no division of Powers, no democracy, no nothing.
they are criminals... just like the Mafia.

Answer Hanz!!! Lower euro than dollar comes!!!

and there are People in Switzerland who still want to join this big Pile of bullshit.
somebody please help us...

Kudos to you

The more desperate the EU gets and the more they try to force us now, the more support Brexit gets.

We might not like May, but we also don't appreciate the EU talking shit about her and about us. If Tusk thought telling us we're going to hell was a smart idea, he's retarded because all it did was piss us off and make a hard Brexit all the more likely to happen.
And everytime the EU says or does something like this, a hard Brexit gets ever so slightly more likely to happen.

And that is in a summary the EU
Pay up or be shit on with Migrant niggers

Why do you learn English euro cuck?
Why do you carry ID cuck?

While you sit and absorb English language at school so you can stay mad at us and actually have us listen to your dribble.

Whilst view children use these euro language lessons as a joke, no one pays attention no one cares because everyone knows you ALL SPEAK ENGLISH.

GET THE FUCK OUTA HERE EURO IRRELEVANT

>Swiss did a referendum
>people voted for immigration controls
>Switzerland is a referendum democracy
>EU says nope
>Switzerland submissively bends over and lets the EU fuck it in the arse
>W-we'll wait and see h-how it goes for the UK

Fucking useless, cowardly people.

yup
i really hope, britain makes it.
and i really hope, britain will flourish. So every other cuck on Europe sees "hei... it's not so bad to leave those fuckers. We'll even be better of" and this will destroy this monstrosity, the call "EU".
either way via changing the whole thing or blowing it up, i don't care.

compared to brexit pls

So you're gonna buy that 60meal box thing?

I lean american

that's my based kenyanigger. You see it.

yeah. Really!
i voted for the immigration control and i am sick, thinking about all those cucks in our parliament who can fuck up like that.
that's why i said, somebody pleas... help us.
Trump may send some Marines to shoot up leftie-morons please.

Attached: double-ok.jpg (310x400, 25K)

learn*

Why? Do you actually believe that without the EU we'll suddenly have no food left or something?

You are aware we can buy food anywhere right, and not just from the EU? And you're also aware most of it's cheaper if we buy it from outside of the EU, right?

>Brexit hasn't happened yet
>Prophetic Germans already comparing it to post-apocalyptic scenarios
>At the same time, they deal with the cognitive dissonance of the EU heading into a post-apocalyptic direction itself

Top hole, old chap

Attached: 1544971771689.jpg (500x419, 106K)

You're a cuck to China

S
I don't need meme brexists and anything else to spit on that disgusting cockroach cuck island and its shameful tactics
it's a pity that Ireland, Wales and Scotland are poisoned by them

Attached: 1542127778477.jpg (534x401, 36K)

short reminder what all should have happend by now according to the Remainers
>WW3
>massive Recession

both didn't happen. Should told everyone what kind of lying Fuck-Jews we have there. go brexit!

What about the shipping and trade laws with the EU

We need to stay in the EU lads, let's have the EU army and go to war against Amerimutts.

0/10

Lazy shitpost

You mean the thing we can do on WTO rules? Not really sure what you're trying to get at here. If the EU for some reason doesn't want to trade with us, we'll trade with other countries while the EU simply loses one of it's largest customers.