You don't actually hate jews Jow Forums, yes?

Just between you and me Jow Forums, it is just jokes, yes?

Attached: yes.jpg (262x268, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbs-news.us/2019/02/10/Ted-Cruz-proposes-ceding-veto-power-to-Israel/9VGVkIENydXogcHJvcG9zZXMgY2VkaW5nIHZldG8gcG93ZXIgdG8gSXNyYWVs.V2FzaGluZ3RvbiwgREMtIFUuUy4gU2VuYXRvciBUZWQgQ3J1eiBoYXMgc3VibWl0dGVkIGEgYmlsbCB0byBjZWRlIHRoZSB2ZXRvIHBvd2VyIHRoZSBVbml0ZWQgU3RhdGVzIGhvbGRzIG9uIHRoZSBVLk4uIFNlY3VyaXR5IENvdW5jaWwgdG8gSXNyYWVsICZxdW90O3RvIGdpdmUgdGhlIEpld2lzaCBwZW9wbGUgYSBncmVhdGVyIHNlbnNlIG9mIHNlY3VyaXR5JnF1b3Q7.aHR0cHM6Ly9mYXJtOC5zdGF0aWNmbGlja3IuY29tLzcxOTYvNzAwNDI4NDc2Ml9hYjk5MjM4MGQyX3ouanBn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, we hate jews

Yes, it's all a joke. I love jews.

Attached: joos.webm (768x576, 2.93M)

I fucking despise Jews.

Attached: 1548953622259.gif (440x272, 2.32M)

I don’t know every Jew, so I’m not insipid enough to say I hate the “Jews”, if that refers to every practicing Jew or every person with Jewish heritage. Although, I do find Judaism to be the world’s most destestable religion and Zionism to be a dangerous form of identity politics.

Attached: 5DFD042B-2BA7-40F1-8766-2C10C9DA95FF.jpg (219x255, 12K)

Kids looking for attention any way they can get it. Duh! ;)

Classic shitpost by our friend, the Australian.

Yids touch kids. Gas the kikes race war now

Everyone here loves Jews... TO DEATH!!! MUAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 9354843952421.gif (320x240, 1.19M)

there are plenty of reasons to hate jews, trust me

Of course it's just jokes I only want to gas the jews ironically. Or in minecraft. Or both

>it is just jokes, yes?
Sure.

Attached: 1543461257437.gif (622x423, 1.84M)

Should we boycott israel? Many governments have tried but were stopped by the globalist controlled media? What are you thoughts?

>thinking Jow Forums is going to admit its all for jokes

Attached: 8F7584C4-2CD3-44E2-A530-9A9E2A9C10B0.jpg (750x1334, 132K)

Jews are thieving, worthless shit-people and they should be lobotomized and given to the African slave trade.

cbs-news.us/2019/02/10/Ted-Cruz-proposes-ceding-veto-power-to-Israel/9VGVkIENydXogcHJvcG9zZXMgY2VkaW5nIHZldG8gcG93ZXIgdG8gSXNyYWVs.V2FzaGluZ3RvbiwgREMtIFUuUy4gU2VuYXRvciBUZWQgQ3J1eiBoYXMgc3VibWl0dGVkIGEgYmlsbCB0byBjZWRlIHRoZSB2ZXRvIHBvd2VyIHRoZSBVbml0ZWQgU3RhdGVzIGhvbGRzIG9uIHRoZSBVLk4uIFNlY3VyaXR5IENvdW5jaWwgdG8gSXNyYWVsICZxdW90O3RvIGdpdmUgdGhlIEpld2lzaCBwZW9wbGUgYSBncmVhdGVyIHNlbnNlIG9mIHNlY3VyaXR5JnF1b3Q7.aHR0cHM6Ly9mYXJtOC5zdGF0aWNmbGlja3IuY29tLzcxOTYvNzAwNDI4NDc2Ml9hYjk5MjM4MGQyX3ouanBn

Attached: Traitor Cruz.png (475x334, 248K)

No, I just want them quarantined or dead. Hate takes too much energy.

Attached: Rekt.jpg (540x481, 61K)

Attached: yankees.jpg (1715x1060, 254K)

damn that chicken looks tasty

It's unfair to say you hate all jews and stupid.
Just these ones

>Heads of private and central banks
>CEOs of multi-national corporations,
>Media company executives,
>political office holder whose loyalty only to ((country)) not of their domicile.
>Billionaires
>the entire left wing subversive academic intelligensia
>useful idiots who call for the extermination of the white race.
>those on the payroll of Israel
>Mossad larping as ISIS
>faggots who are enabled by jewish sympathizers - trannies and BLM.
>Twitter
>Paypal
>Google
>Youtube
>cats that act like jews
>those who deny the Christ
>Brendan Eich
>Barbara Specter
>those without foreskins
>those who get all shitty over a stupid patch of desert - muh land

Apart from that, the rest of them are cool dudes, break a metzos with them any day. Happy Hannukah!

Jow Forums is full of muslims and simply deranged people, but don't worry, when the day of the rope comes, we'll hunt them down as in the good olds days we dealt with German nazis and make them pay for everything they uttered here, so they'll regret that their mothers were impregnated by tyrons

Jews are a parasite that feed on dying host nations.

Most of what is said here is hyperbole, but it wouldn't be said if there wasn't underlying truths.

I for one hate Jews on an innate level and think they should fuck off to Israel.

I've been here a long time.
Two facts are readily apparent:
>SOMEBODY is in control of shit behind the curtain
>there is more circumstantial evidence supporting it being jews than there is supporting the existence of God
Mighty thought provoking.

sauce?

Do you think the Holocaust happened? More importantly, do you think the Jews think the Holocaust happened? Why did this event occur, who was at fault, and what kind of ideology led to it? Would a Jewish person protest such ideologies manifesting in nations they preside in? Don't they themselves follow such nationalist ideology?

Every Jew is a hypocrite, and they use the Holocaust as a method of destroying nationalist sentiment, for their own safety. Combined with being nationalist themselves, this makes each and every one, by definition, a parasite.

I'm sorry, but not a single Jew. They won't hesitate to stab you in the back.

Of course it's just jokes, Jow Forums is satire.

No hate for me, just fully aware of their scheming, lying and undermining ways as well as preference for underage goyims and bizzare black magick beliefs involving goyim blood. Such is their tribal customs and such is their nature.

Attached: Kant quote on Jews.jpg (1024x556, 97K)

>I'm sorry, but not a single Jew. They won't hesitate to stab you in the back.
I've worked with some decent ones who had my back; so I guess it comes down to experience.

Why wouldn't they?

The truth is we are all jews here

Yeassssss congratulations you have caputred the essence