The most important thing to happen in the last 20 years...

The most important thing to happen in the last 20 years. How is he going to bring about a pan-European ethno-nationalist block? Will he be stopped?

Attached: IMG_20190210_030647.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

>will he be stopped
Not by the will of the people

Lol just how EVIL is the eu, fucking christ they hate the natives.
They even deny they exist, suppossing whites just materialized out of the ether one day.

Wait, what? He risks jail time for upholding territorial integrity of Italy?

They claim he kidnapped the niggers on the ships by not lettimg them set foot on italian soil.
The thing is, the whole government agreed on his move, so if this happens not only the government collapse but the next one will be actual far right, think casapound.

Most of the ships involved belong to the Netherlands niggers. Why aren't the Netherlands getting flak?

Did the Italians take the redpill or needs more niggers?

What's the general attitude of the normies?

here the normies are the most anti-niggers
only muslim countries and israel hate niggers more then italy

Attached: 154912490733.jpg (1152x691, 111K)

Isn't he the President? The EU can arrest him?

Attached: mila.jpg (474x579, 44K)

PM actually, not president. I wish he would become one though.

>PM
Fuck, I meant Ministry of the Interior

>american education

Attached: amerimutt2.png (1584x864, 75K)

I wish we had our own Salvini.

Attached: 1522398378263.jpg (510x427, 42K)

>italians think this is white
kek

>pastanigger education is even worse

Attached: really.jpg (321x322, 25K)

How's the weather there, Ahmed?

You mean jews and their zionist lackeys.....

t. Aboubakar Ngoudougou

Why not you, user? :)

clear enough to know who our fucking head of government is

Texas is bigger than Germany. Let that sink it

I am surprised he hasnt gotten lucky shot by a lone wolf by now.
Dunno whats to come, this fucking timeline is unpredictable.

>clear enough to know who our fucking head of government is
LOL!

You don't have a goverment, German shill

This is why you need to sink the ships in international waters.

And it has more Mexicans than Germany has Muslims. Let that sink in.

last time I looked we still had the autobahn, so I highly doubt that

Italy will be the whites country in western europe in the coming years, and also scotland,and parts of wales probably. mark my words

texans are fighting back,but practically all of germany accepts the new germans.

>We has freeway!
>Our country isn't the EU neo-Commie proxy state
German education.

Wir sind fast mehr Deutsche als du und Ihre Schiessgefarberten Negern.

Attached: 1543143087994.jpg (300x428, 87K)

Americans aren't fighting back. Sure they'll vote for the Republican party in the vain hope they'll do something about it and they'll bitch about it, but beyond that American's aren't doing shit.

An autobahn will help you escape to....?
I prefer my guns. If that wall doesn't get built, and our invasion continues we are going to make the Third Reich look like girl scouts. White traitors die first.

we are doing more to save our country than what the germans are doing to save theirs

yeah sure kiddo, Texas will turn into a blue state in your lifetime
The German government controls the EU. The next President of the European Commission will be a handpicked Merkel crony.
you're 53% white, Germany's 88% white, let that sink in, nigger

Attached: GET FUCKED.jpg (900x685, 119K)

>german autistically screeching because Italy is sticking it to Merkel

Mama Merkel?

>The German government controls the EU.
>The Germans have a goverment reeeee!
AHAHA!

Sad posting

Attached: goth pepe.jpg (412x351, 18K)

kek, idgaf about Merkel, she can die in a ditch

Congrats on your 30% white beaner infested desert shithole owned and operated by your jewish masters.

>TEXAS SO BIG WE ARE #1
>NOBODY IS AS (((RELEVANT))) AS US
>UNDEFEATED WORLD WAR CHAMPIONS
>WHITE PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP
>ANY DAY NOW 1776 INCOMING
>WE ARE FIGHTING BACK REALLY

The absolute state of your jewish vessel state.

The difference between America and Germany is that 25%~ of ethnically German men support AfD while 65% of non-Jewish white men support anti-immigration by supporting Trump. In a simple numbers game Americans are politically more hostile to immigration than Germans.

Texans literally invented the based beaner meme. Beaners in Texas have nearly tripled since 1990 because "conservative" George W. Bush pushed the "Hispanics are natural conservatives" meme as national policy which lead to him increasing annual immigration from 700k to 1m, also he let literally 8 million+ illegals enter the US while he was president so he could give them amnesty.

Bingo! Judging by your IQ you must be the last white American in this thread.

>German autistically screeching for literally no reason other than his autism

>confederate flag
>hates texas

Attached: mutt.png (600x600, 212K)

>1/6 of Americans have German ancestry

Attached: 1520269417777.png (1977x2404, 301K)

There has been constant threats by social center rats to kill Salvini like the red brigades did with Moro. The thing is that they are dumb as fuck and post on public facebook pages so they get arrested the minute after. Plus our intellegence is pretty good thanks to anni di piombo, so it's unlikely they'll manage to pull something off

now you're just btfoing yourself

Italians think this is Italian
Niggers and Jews think this is white.

germany will turn into a shitskin state, all the while poland remains a pristine white paradise and laughs at you

only 25% of german men support afd????

>that flag

Show your colors, Chaim.

Texas is currently being cucked by jews. I will be the first to admit that. But there are large swaths of citizens who do not buy into it and are building up arsenals and training for either #TEXIT or the great battle. 95% of the Texas spics need to go back. The remaining 5% are of the Juan Seguin generation, and are a part of Texas history - those who fought back against tyranny and won. That 5% gets to stay, as it's the only diversity Texas actually needs. They speak good english. Their progeny has assimilated to Texian and American life. They want to save the land and slough off the invaders.

The border invaders, the jews, and the greedy politician fuckbois like Burglin' Beto need to be booted from the state.

These are truths all true Texians know. We have the firepower. We have the ammunition. We have the land. We have the willpower. We will retake our state when the great war comes.

Attached: AcrobaticWeeKoalabear-size_restricted[1].gif (445x250, 2.07M)

>using Poland as an argument

Attached: polish single mother.jpg (960x555, 158K)

Well poland will be the last white country in europe with a large population, that means they are 100's of times more valuable than whatever the fuck western europe, including germany, become

In 1932 Hitler got 33%~ of the vote, and only men could vote, and Germany's electorate was 95%~ German

AfD only got 12% of the vote, but 25% of German men support them.

The reality is things are so bad, AfD is pulling Hitler numbers, but they can't win with Hitler numbers because the electorate is heavily female and Muslim compared to what it once was.

Things only continue to get worse. If 65% of ethnic German men backed AfD, this would all end tomorrow and AfD would easily have a majority in the Bundestag.

Things will get much worse for German men until then.

>in 1990 there were 4 million spics in Texas
>in 2020 there will be 11 million

I am only stating facts, my protogoblin friend.

>#TEXIT
Does that mean you want to form your own nation?

God protect this man.

Attached: 1528813117221.jpg (500x808, 204K)

>in 1990 there were 4 million spics in Texas
>in 2020 there will be 11 million
They have to go back, user.

>Does that mean you want to form your own nation?
Texas was its own nation after defeating the Mexicans. The French backed Texas and there was an Embassy in London (it's a bar now). Within 10 years, it got kiked by carpetbagging faggots. here is a growing desire to break away from the US and become the Republic of Texas again.

Texas history is unlike all other states in the US. From our constitution, to the way our government is structured, to how we affect national politics. We have a very large land mass, a great economy (even surviving the recession better than anyone else), and all the pieces to make a stable independent country. Texas is the land of freedom, and needs to expel all liberals and spics other than the aforementioned 5% of original spics. We have more oil, more land, and more diversity of nature than any state here. It's a fascinating place.

Jewgle will have more details about Texas history and #TEXIT

Haha, thank you based Poseidon for Salvini.

We had universal suffrage since the commie uprising and the sozdem takeover in 1919 (thanks to 100000 mutts throwing themself in the empty French trenches every month btw.)

Can't wait for the EU elections, the French seem to be on the right side, so leftards might be stuck with Germany and Spain. In that case, there's a possibility we could outvote them, put our guys on the Commission and weaponize it against the left.

>texans are fighting back
All I ever see out of Texas is your governors being anti-wall and anti-Trump.

Statistically prior to the libertarian movements of the 1960s women tended to vote with their husbands, so it is doubtful that a German society with near 100% marriage rates would have had a significant feminist movement in the 1920s/1930s.

>in the trenches

Damn I guess next time you shouldn't torpedo a fucking neutral cruise liner, fuckwit.

>Germans repeatedly break rules of war
>autistically scream when they get punished by vengeful enemies

George P. Bush recently prevented the local Dallas-area GOP from removing a man with Islamist links from the party because that would be Islamophobic. Anti-white cuckservative Bushites still have their claws deep in the Texas GOP, until they are purged they will drag Texas down into muttdom in pursuit of the "based brown conservative" vote.

Attached: w 1538673949679.jpg (4142x2196, 3.05M)

>5% original spics

Texas was nearly 20% Hispanic when it joined the Union based on modern definitions of "Hispanic" as a person with any Latin ancestry.

Attached: 1548508563568.jpg (4652x2692, 3.72M)

Attached: 1549221582706.jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

Attached: w 1537308905531-pol.png (2000x2000, 2.86M)

Attached: IMG_20190113_193324.jpg (1280x1200, 179K)

Attached: 1546242277962.jpg (403x370, 28K)

What's the redpilled way to vote in EUSSR elections? Meme parties like RN or kurwin or (((lesser evil))) because the former have no chance anyway?

Then stop stuffing them full of warmaterial and pretend that you are neutral.
We had huge feminist/gay/tranny movements centered around Berlin, ever heard of the lovely jewish „sex expert“ Magnus Hirschfeld? One of the gayest faggots you will find during these times

Dunno, bad thing is that we couldnt manage to get a unified right wing front up for the EU elections.

I'm voting PiS, I'm pretty sure they're going to follow Orban's and Salvini's lead. Fuck voting for them in the national elections though.

The Bush infiltrators are RINO Deepstate faggots from the NE. They carpet bagged to Texas to get their corrupt dick rakes on oil money. They have to go back. George P Bush is a faggot loser who needs to go back.

I pray we secede before this place gets too overrun, but am prepared if we have to push back for an extended period of time.

>thread regarding Italy
>either a Kraut or a Frog fucking lose it and shit it up
Every time.

Attached: 845645748.jpg (500x495, 63K)

Is there even a chance you're going to have a strong nationalist front, or are you going to saturate the EU with Merkeldrones again? It'd be pretty cool if you could at least offer this bitch some resistance, would make things way easier for the right on the whole.

>brainlet activity post
5% that were pro Texian and against infiltrators. The rest of the spic community were cowards or carpet baggers trying to get in on it.

Voting for your ZIONIST controlled opposition Trump doesn't count as resistence, faggot.

>carpet baggers

Texas was a shithole and 90% of mexicans lived in the center/south of the country at that time and I'm talking about data from the Texas Census of 1845 crossed with the populations of the territories conquered by the USA in 1848 and combined with the fact that the 1845 only lists "Mexico born" people rather than "Spanish origin", which considering population growth and intermarriage was larger than the mexico born population.

So the only brainlet here is you, since your ideas are based on stuff you literally made up in your head while I'm using census data kept on record by Texan universities.

>you aren't allowed to sell goods or else germany will attack
>but germany will get pissy if you attack because they attacked you first

No, you're still autistic and stupid.

CDU used to be the right wing turk removal party back in the 80s as long as they are around, no right wing front can stand up. And since SPD is about to collapse completely, CDU will rule, even if they fall below 25%.

We will not become rightwing without a hyperinflation that completly destroys all state servants and journos trust in their lefty voting block

>will be 39% white in 2020
>secede and make the problem worse

I feel like you're probably either 49 or 19, because you'd have to either be a really young guy who doesn't realize how bad the problem is to push secession or an old guy who doesn't realize how bad the problem is to push secession.

When your racewar starts we will send guns to your nigger hordes, not that we would gain anything from it but revenge is sweet.

And he's still going at it, kek.

>fake data
Kill yourself, spic. You and your mudskin family have to go back to your corrupt and shitty hellhole of a country. Texas is /ourState/, Mexico is a filthy corrupt shithole where you belong.

After the Texas war of independence, people from all over the world immigrated to Texas. Spics were mostly in border areas, as they are now. Central Texas was settled by Germans, Waco area settled by Czechs, French came, Swedes came, etc., etc., etc. You can't brownwash history, faggot. My family has been here from the beginning, and they haven't been mutted up yet, and won't be. The spics have to go back. Pack your shit and get the fuck out of here you DREAMing faggot.

>only muslim countries and israel hate niggers more then italy
So, you're telling me that you strive to be more like muslim countries, or maybe Israel??!??
Resent events made me have hopes for you spaghetti-fretti. Don't ruin it now.

he looks kinda afraid in that picture

>you don't understand
Nigger, the rule of law, and enforcement of law helps the problem immediately.

1. The Republic of Texas confiscates all possessions of those here illegally, and deports them
2. Death by hanging for those who remain illegally
3. Border dwelling Texians are rightfully allowed to execute all illegal crossers on their property, as it is considered an invasion
4. Business owners who hire illegals will be executed
5. Murderers, pedos, rapists will be hanged by the neck until dead the day after their conviction unless it's a Sunday, then the execution will take place on Monday.

>bad problem to push secession
>bad problem

Off yourself, Josue

>t. 32 year old

Treaties can be made with Mexico to keep peace and trade open, but a hard stance against encroachment must be met, or Texas invades Mexico and moves south until the blood of every spic squirts out of the Panamanian isthmus into Columbia and Texas builds the most powerful nation in the history of mankind based on an updated Constitution that fixes all the shit the left, niggers, spics, and kikes try to subvert for their own gain.

Pretty much this.

Americans aren't doing much of anything, really. Conservatives haven't done anything significant on this issue in decades-- other than cater to their big business donors by allowing more and more immigration so their donor get rich off cheap labor.

The US will be minority white in 2040 or so. germany in 2080 or so.

Italy has open fascism in the streets and people bringing the roman salute. If anything there is a significant segment of the population that are quite ready to take the fucking fight to anyone advocating bullshit open borders bullshit.

Salvini is not ethnonationalist, he’s civicnat.