Is it ok if im ugly and i wish my parents had cancer because of it?

is it ok if im ugly and i wish my parents had cancer because of it?

i hate my life so much because of my looks, i am 5'6 subhuman dicklet, im stuck in my fucking room because life sucks if you're ugly, you can go outside and do nothing

Attached: sad pepe.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3b0-i1T8Hk
youtu.be/zKe69PghFws
youtube.com/watch?v=YD9SXH4T4Fc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kVB3ypWVu14
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N0m_GVG3Oxo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aq0eGdHMkA
youtube.com/watch?v=bGG0Zyl27_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is now a Mexican gore thread

take us for example... has that stopped us from reproducing like mosquitoes? You'll find your Fiona

because yall look the same, mexican american femoids get white and black dicks

I used to be like you. Your confidence isn't gonna be build up infront of your computer. You need to get a job as a supermarket cashier. that helped me

Fucking hell, man.

Go check some 100-200 mgtow videos and youll turn from being incel to happy to be alone.

>You need to get a job as a supermarket cashier. that helped me
This is a lie. You will be become ever more depressed and suicidal.

>You need to get a job as a supermarket cashier. that helped me
Damn, how hard are things there that this is an ambition?

well the job does suck... but that's where I met alot of chicks. One of them became my true love. What I'm trying to say is that OP needs to get out more where girls are at.

women don't normally care as much about looks as acting like an alpha chad

stop putting women on a pedestal, they like to be mistreated socially but lied to and made to feel good interpersonally.

fulfills that need to find a selfish survivor mate.

Except personality IS your looks

>Girl was interested in a guy that worked at a check out

Nigga something is wrong

You know what OP? I bet if you were decent looking you would still be an incel.

Based. Good for you man, happy things worked out for you well!

Honestly, dude, nobody else gives a fuck about how you look, they have plenty of other shit to worry about. Would you give a fuck about how someone else looks? No? Then why do you think anyone gives a fuck about how you look?
I'm sure this is something you've brought forward from your childhood, because kids are mean for no good reason and pick whatever they think will hurt another kid, but it's very different in the adult world.
The only downside to not being stereotypically good looking is that one's dating pool is more limited, but sex isn't anywhere near as important as it's made out to be (advertisers and marketers just use it as it's easy to sell to idiots). There are millions of great things you can do and people who will love you and enjoy your company and not give a fuck about how you look (just like you don't hang out with them just for how they look).
I understand it can be difficult to overcome stuff that you've gotten into a negative mindset about, but try to start telling those bullshit negative thoughts to fuck off. Also, some therapy to help you get out of a toxic way of thinking may help (just to get some tools on how to get out of the spiral of negative thoughts that can happen to anyone).
If we lived nearby, I'd definitely hang out with you and be your friend.

You're obviously depressed and so the world is going to look like shit to you . If you can get feeling ok then the world will seem ok . And dont wish bad on your parents . On the upside , they were in the same genetic shit boat as you are now and they found each other so you can get someone too . Chin up user .

>just think positive bro :^)
How does it feel waking up as a literal retard everyday?

>if you're ugly, you can go outside and do nothing
If you're ugly please don't go outside. I don't want to see your ugly fucking face

Music sooths the beast.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3b0-i1T8Hk

You are pretty gay.

Attached: 1549570563371.jpg (847x596, 588K)

kys

Only 4 (You)

Attached: PepeLube.jpg (863x881, 93K)

>but it's very different in the adult world.

You couldn't be more wrong. I am one of the nicest people I know, I never get angry or yell for no reason. Yet I am 23 and everyone I know thinks so little of me,I can only assume it's because of my heavily asymmetrical face,lack of muscle and because I never get offended by anything.

People mistake my forgiving nature for weakness whereas it's completely the opposite. I have been through so much shit in childhood I had to become emotionally strong enough to not let anything trivial bother me. Yet it's being a jerk that makes people think highly of you.

It never gets better unless you change,OP

You think like this because you are ignorant and weak-minded. Fucking untermensch. OP will be allowed in; people like you who try to drag others down and sabotage the efforts of those trying to help their brothers will be left outside, to roam with (((those))) whom they resemble. You have a weak and dark soul. Kys.

You fell for the memes, the worst ones lmao

Tenda? Is that you?

It sounds like it's your overly nice attitude that makes people lack respect for you. We're talking here about whether looks are as big a deal as OP thinks they are (they certainly are not, as we all know). How one acts is an entirely different conversation, but to add a little to what you raised, if you fail to ever get offended, to stick up for yourself and are overly giving, people don't like that. One reason is it's a little abnormal and people subconsciously wonder what game you're playing, and another reason is that it shows a lack of self respect, and if you don't respect yourself, others won't either. It's very difficult, particularly for men, to like someone for whom you have no respect. Men like to have friends they see as being moral, strong, decent and who they can respect. Women, too, to an extent.
So continue to be a decent person, but don't be a doormat.

I agree with this user. Just avoid the faggy WOMEN BTFO type mgtow channels, there's a lot of them. Instead check out this guy. youtu.be/zKe69PghFws

>Inb4 wtf I'm not gonna take advice from a Chad!
Hate to break it to you but a lot of "Chad's" have a lot of good information you could learn from. Best wishes

You can look like brad pitt if your personality is shit its all useless.

You see, that's the problem.

I went through childhood with guys twice my size to who I couldn't talk back to. That's why I can't now.

Also, my looks are far from ideal. There are studies showing how facial asymmetry results in lower beauty perception.

Anyway, I wouldn't really call it being a door mat. It is not like I don't have opinions or accept anything without question. It's just that I am not emotionally invested enough in my daily interactions to make people respect me.

I could have an argument with someone today and tomorrow it's like it never happened. Probably that makes my friends feel they have some power over me or that I need them too much...

Sorry retard, I already tried the self improvement meme; it doesn't work. It didn't work for you either since you're still here with me. I'm just honest unlike your self-deluded, and yes, very weak minded self. Enjoy the rest of your stay here.

Self improvement may not lead to you being buried in pussy, but it has the very bad side effect of making you healthier both mentally and physically.

Tidying your room may not lead to you getting a girlfriend, but you end up not living like a hobo

Reminder that personality is a just a function of your looks.

Attached: 5.png (1200x917, 218K)

Well this just blows your theory out of the water!

Attached: s-l300.jpg (261x300, 17K)

Have you confronted your parents about this yet?

You're not stuck in your room. You are therebecause youchooseto bethere.

>healthier both mentally and physically.
False.
>Tidying your room
Actually referencing that pseudo-paternalistic retard in the current year

You cant become more if you have never accomplished anything

You can't lose until you have something to lose

> taking one issue and using it to excuse every other issue you have in your life

This is just a coping mechanism you're using to make yourself feel better and tell yourself things are out of your control. This will only make things much worse. Bad, dangerous idea OP.

>implying he knows anything about me
Who the fuck are you?

Have you tried not being a beta fag? You sound like you vote for Potami or Syriza

>tried self-improvement
>didn't work
Maybe if you didn't quit you'd have something to show for it, like a decent attitude, rather than being someone that tries to drag others down to their level. I hope you find the strength to help yourself and then the decency to try to help others.

It takes balls to be an asshole

It takes heart to be forgiving

Fake forgiveness can be just weakness

Fake balls can just be arrogance

22min of fantasy fighting ? No thanks

God

You are being punished for things you dont remember so you can train to become something better than you are.

Attached: 556A7D50-66D6-48CF-8735-311BECDD033B.jpg (320x499, 56K)

Your depression is amusing.
Please continue your blog.

>I am 5'6

Damn, if it wasn't for that. You could of just opted for cosmetic surgery to alleviate your condition.

Attached: sad pepe.jpg (474x266, 15K)

Your genes determine your life potential, not some shady systematic routine program or a life experience. Case in point Albert Einstein, this guy literally got crowned the most intelligent man in his decade, simply for taking note of his thoughts. His education was lack luster and flawed, and he never extensively applied himself in the subjects he studied. Only a moron would attribute his success to memetic learned experience. Another great example to substantiate my assertions, would be the case of Scarlet Johansson and Angelina Jole. Both actresses, have mediocre acting skills, and a mundane character archetype. Despite this, they're still famous. You wanna know why? It's because of their physical appearance, or in other words, their genetic profile. Face it, genes are the sole determiner of life success. If you're a 5'6 balding manlet, who has a sub 70 IQ. No amount of exercise will make you sexually attractive, nor will any amount of study make you smart. Better luck next time I guess.

>inb4 what aboutism

Yes there are always exceptions to the general rule, but non the less those aforementioned exceptions don't refute the Generalities we see in existence/perceivable reality.

Attached: Anal prolapse.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Personality affects how attractive you are

Looks affect how attractive you are

Ugly can get a waman wet

Hot can make a bagina dry

They were all 3 jewish

Your ancestors sold their souls to jews

Attached: 86AFCFA9-38D5-406D-9FA8-63C179C703B4.gif (240x180, 633K)

Exceptions don't change generalities but only you can change yourself from a generality into an exception by making the right choices

Attached: 7710D9F0-46D8-414C-9102-E0AC2F699714.gif (320x240, 1.32M)

>Ugly can get a wamen wet

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kVB3ypWVu14

m.youtube.com/watch?v=N0m_GVG3Oxo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aq0eGdHMkA

Attached: Universal healthcare.png (645x773, 37K)

Jesus fucking Christ, just get rich, nigger.

I’m ugly as fuck but still have life, girls, alcohol, weed, and party’s
So just accept that you are a human after all and start live your fucking life :)

Nope, re read the post you're replying to. And watch the videos I've linked you for a thorough refutation.

Not relevant to the point, and besides you can just interject non Jewish exceptional people to keep the coherence of that argument alive. Tesla for Einstein, some Scandinavian whore for Johansson, ect.

Attached: knuckle walker (you).jpg (874x684, 79K)

It wont be easy, but you've clearly never seen a drunk female in heat

Jewish nepotism can help rig the game for someone dealt a genetically weak hand

You lose

youtube.com/watch?v=bGG0Zyl27_w

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 446K)

No, I think not holding onto things and accepting that you can have arguments but still be friends is a mature way to be. It could be some other way in which you are being a little too nice, but there's always the possibility that your friends could just be dicks. It can happen that one ends up in that kind of crowd or attracts that kind of people. You see it with girls; some groups are really caring and supportive of eachother, and other groups are full of bitchy 'frenemies' who try to fuck eachother over. Who you allow in your life is down to you, so if people are nit treating you the way you think people should be treated, then get rid of them. Start to want for yourself the type of friends you'd want people you care about to have.

This guy gets it!

Get a job then.

You feel worthless because you are worthless, what good are you to anyone sitting in a room moaning like a teenage girl on Jow Forums
Men don't need to be concerned about looks, you just need to be well respected. So you can either pulled yourself together or do us all a favour and an hero now. Fucking people who come to Jow Forums to moan how they are ugly are pathetic