A United States Marine was taking some college courses between assignments...

A United States Marine was taking some college courses between assignments. He had completed 20 missions in Iraq and Afghanistan. One of the courses had a professor who was an avowed atheist, and a member of the ACLU.

One day the professor shocked the class when he came in. He looked to the ceiling and flatly stated, "GOD, if you are real, then I want you to knock me off this platform. I'll give you exactly 15 minutes." The lecture room fell silent. You could hear a pin drop. Ten minutes went by and the professor proclaimed, "Here I am GOD, I'm still waiting."

It got down to the last couple of minutes when the Marine got out of his chair, went up to the professor, and cold-cocked him; knocking him off the platform. The professor was out cold.

The Marine went back to his seat and sat there, silently. The other students were shocked and stunned, and sat there looking on in silence. The professor eventually came to, noticeably shaken, looked at the Marine and asked, "What in the world is the matter with you? Why did you do that?"

The Marine calmly replied, "GOD was too busy today protecting America's soldiers who are protecting your right to say stupid stuff and act like an idiot. So, He sent me."

The classroom erupted in cheers!

Attached: 1549791527868.jpg (1094x717, 121K)

What an American hero

Did the liberty bell start ringing and a bald eagle fly into the classroom then land on an M16 and shed a single tear onto the teachers Javellin missile launcher?.

KAAA
KA-KAWWWW

And then the national anthem was played on an electric guitar and everyone was crying into their cheese burger and fries with coke.

b&rp

CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLPA

Truly our greatest ally

Christian soldiers sent of to die for the jewish state

jews who hate them, think they are subhuman, and infect their culture with filth and degeneracy Jews who would spit on them if they dared to walk the streets of Israel as a Christian

> America's soldiers who are protecting your right to say stupid stuff and act like an idiot
Does anybody actually believe that this is what they do? Rather than being hired muscle for Jews?

>BCE
>CE

I look forward to a calendar where the month names are all replaced with "First-Month" "Second-Month" etc and the days of the week are just First Day Second Day Third Day.

Attached: hulktar.gif (320x240, 725K)

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
Thank you for your service!
Hoora

AND I PROUDLY STAND UP FROM MY MOBILE WHEELCHAIR CART

*CRASH*

NEXT TO YOU, HOLDING COKE AND MCDONALDS FRIES, CAUSE THERE AIN'T NO LIE I LOVE THIS LANNDDDD

GOD BLESS THE JEW S A!!!!

Attached: 1536615442337.png (225x224, 7K)

>bump-stocks

what a good goy

>and then the 4th graders were released to go home early

Attached: 296.jpg (1440x1456, 135K)

>proto-sinaitic
Cute. Alef, bet, gimmel, dalet....
Wait until they figure out Beresheet bara Elohim AT...
Thanks for the pic.
>also, flag.

>soldiers fight to protect your right to say what you want
>professor exercises said right
>soldier punches him for doing so
So what’s the argument, exactly?

nigger

Dat J hook.

uproarious laughter

>English alphabet

God got around to clocking him as requested.

>Now this is kikeposting!
What’re you sliding, Schlomo?

Attached: D6D91B4C-0C47-4A1D-ABA0-15B17BAD7084.jpg (480x480, 25K)

Attached: 1549758122219.gif (600x212, 3.57M)

Hey so I fought in two of your wars (cough, 3 cough), ignore social norms all of the time, fucked a married Muslim (Sunni) chick and have a thing for Jewish women; can I get honorary Jew/ best goy ever award? Preferably more Ashkenazi, I shall defeat Zog by outbreeding the hottest of the Jewesses with my big white cock...not a bad deal

And that marine's name was Albert Einstein.

How many times did this professor pull this stunt before he got decked as he requested?