How the fuck do people like this get away with manipulating children and exploiting them for their parents money?

How the fuck do people like this get away with manipulating children and exploiting them for their parents money?

Attached: jake-paul-team-10.jpg (1140x699, 245K)

You mean churches?

>manipulating children and exploiting them for their parents money
You mean Capitalism?
Boo fucking hoo.
Supply and demand, you piece of shit.
Don't like it? Join the aggressively retarded lines of wannabe communists and fuck off.

jews

There it is.

>how do people get away with manipulating children in a country predicated on manipulating people
I wonder

>Retardation the post

Not an argument, you tradie scum.
Get the fuck out of my country.

You're trying way too fucking hard to be an edgy contrarian.

How do churches exploit children for their parents money?

because they're (((fellow white people)))

(((Disney))) seems to be the common factor. Once the Paul brothers are exposed as fags teen girls will stop fapping to them.

Last time I checked 9 year olds weren't issued credit cards
It's just bad parenting

Advertising to kiddies is an untapped goldmine. Laws have been established for decades in all media save the internet; add that to the ever explosive popularity/virality of current trends, and you've got yourself a recipe for trillions.

Fuck OFF back to /x/. If you're going to stay at least take off the (((meme flag)))

He only intervened at disney for one summer.

Leave it to Jow Forums to criticize rational marketing. Fucking statists can eat my shit, the guy deserves every cent.

You were raised on television and magazines (age depending) with some degeneracy but not that much.
Kids today are faced with digital entertainment full of it everywhere they look, phones, computers, tv, movies. Parents are out gunned in todays world we helped create.

>Whaaaaa whaaaaa hes better looking, stronger, more masculine, richer and more popular than my by far whaaaaa whaaaaa hes so evil kill him whaaaaaa

cheapshot the niglet

Attached: IMG_9670.jpg (607x336, 22K)

This is peak autism

Attached: 1542160112093.jpg (125x125, 3K)

He has a tv personality. He’s uppity.
If you’re an uppity guy you can do the exact same thing. It’s free fucking money if you have the right personality.

Today's parents secretly if not openly resent the amount of time required to raise a child, so they let them sit glued to a screen with no supervision as it's one of the only "breaks" they get from parenting. Lazy cunts are further ruining already doomed generations of kids.

Attached: 70D7B60E-1AE4-42D9-9822-70FFF3918034.gif (434x480, 1.66M)

Capitalism

Free Market yo

Its hiliarious that people want unregulated Capitalism/Free Market then cry when society starts to decline

that doesn't even make sense dumb meme flag