Theres no way he's qualified to be Attorney General. His only work experience was running a scam company...

Theres no way he's qualified to be Attorney General. His only work experience was running a scam company. that's literally it.

Attached: n_ruhle_whitaker_190208_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

Obama’s was a community organizer
Trump had zero Govt experience.

What’s your point?

He's literally a criminal

If you have no idea what is going on you should keep your retarded mouth shut.

He has less than a week on the job left.

I admittedly don’t know one way or the other but I really don’t give a fuck about some guy who isn’t AG anymore.

your a nigger

He got absolutely humiliated on the stand. What a nerd.

Nice flag

No excuse

google "world patent marketing".

>google

Jew detected

okay? bing? wtf

He's not even the AG of anything you stupid cunt. What are you even talking about? Why are you so stupid all the time?

He's our current Attorney General and has been for months.

You must have been watching something different. He handled the howling monkeys of the Democratic party well instead of being the puppet they wished he would be.

You're delusional.

The Dems should also hold him in contempt and jail his weak ass.

>acting

At the time of his deposition he was acting AG for around 70 days and only had 6 days left.

Everyone welcome our new....nigger.

Attached: OurNew.jpg (220x287, 12K)

Our next AG will be Barr.

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 48K)

He is actually garbage, which is why the "media" isn't talking about him. Trump's administration is nothing but trash.

I don't think so man.

Attached: WillBarBlackFace.jpg (1280x960, 740K)

Obama and his administration were also trash. So was Clinton and his people. By definition, guvvies are scumbag parasites who all need to be shot.

>interim ag
god damn you're fucking dumb

watching the dems up in arms about him messing with their political hit job known as the mueller investigation was pure comedy, like any sane American watching can't tell that they are black balling every person connected to trump to make him look bad. dems have terrible ideas and are unnecessarily condescending as shown in this shitshow

Op answer Yes or no.
Why did you stop sucking cocks? And when did you stop and who's cock did you take. YES or NO. I have only Five Minutes.

The dems didn't even know which departments did what. That was quite the recurring theme. I'd expect that out of an ocasio-cortez but they should know better.