BASED TOMMY TO EXPOSE THE BBC AND MORE

bitchute.com/video/5RdJ_E5DWWU/
GO ON LAD, DESTROY THE RADICAL LEFT

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 726K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uiiB2HqR5jA
theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/dec/07/tommy-robinson-global-support-brexit-march
sputniknews.com/europe/201807171066406409-tommy-robinson-MEF-funding/
middleeastmonitor.com/20180710-pro-israel-think-tank-funds-tommy-robinsons-legal-costs/
independent.co.uk/voices/tommy-robinson-free-prison-release-contempt-court-farright-edl-a8472796.html
inews.co.uk/news/free-tommy-robinson-funding/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fucking legend mate, luv me some talmud i do

fpbp

kys op

Attached: 1549737317174.png (1122x705, 207K)

Fucks sake. Of course people aren’t going to agree with everything he says but the fact he’s been blacklisted from everything shows he must be rattling some cages.

Fuck off

no. you need to go back where you came from

Attached: tommy-2 (5).png (840x911, 803K)

he's not really going to expose BBC though because the BBC and the rest of the UK government is highly influenced by jewish billionaires and pro-israel lobby groups (not as openly as america though)
so he's gonna attack some certain individuals that are public knowledge and go no deeper than that, because his zionist backers want him to attack islam but not the jews involved in the higher levels for various reasons
there is no problem with him attacking Islam, there is a problem when you're on a zionist payroll and openly shilling for the Satanic State of Israel

This guy is a kike faggot of the highest order.

>waaaah he’s not shouting about gassing kikes so we should ignore his views on Islam.

Can’t have it all you fucking mong.

It’s all so disappointing

Loool

As long as we get to purge kebabs idk if we help build a Greater Israel. I don’t see the downside to zion, let the kikes fuck each others shit up in the ME while we go back to human sacrifices to the ancestors of the soil.

Attached: C50C4954-197D-430E-950D-684D90EFFA00.jpg (620x387, 47K)

there's a difference between being a quietest on the JQ and zionism (like a few e-celebs and politicians are, eg: styx or black pigeon speaks) and being an outspoken Zionist who actively works to increase British support and co-operation with israel

All the political talking heads are tranny monsters, like the (((real))) politicians. They are all on the same side. Hideous demonic beasts. All they do is lie.

Idc*

And yes im perfectly aware who brought the inbred goatfuckers here in the first place. That’s why Corbyn’s Labour is the only far right vote.

Attached: 4927584F-0EF8-4F1B-8A78-24EC05F85B64.jpg (558x314, 82K)

OOOOH TOMMY TOMMY...TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY ROBINSON

Here's some fun facts for you
>Jews fought alongside Muslims during the First Battle of Jerusalem against the Christians
>Jews aided Muslims in Spain during the Moorish conquest, opening the gates of the cities to the invading Muslim armies and becoming major figures in the local economy
>Modern Israel was created by Zionist paramilitaries murdering British trooops
They are not our friend

You really think tommy is so high up that he’s in cahoots with the Jewish inner circle? Yeah he’s a Zionist but I don’t think he’s involved at that level. I think he genuinely cares about what’s happened to England.

Can't wait, expect shills trying to slander him for the next few weeks, but that will only prove that he has something.

he doesn't have to know, he's funded by public zionist organisations who tell him what he can and cannot say
Nick Griffin spoke about this, Zionist organisations like going to right-wing groups and offering them money to become puppets
youtube.com/watch?v=uiiB2HqR5jA

This is going to be great.

stfu bitch shill

Attached: tommy robinson redpill.jpg (1858x2429, 1.67M)

he's going after people who will slander him on some TV show, he's not really going to attack the BBC or the actual powers behind it

I want to add that Zionists don't want right-wing activists to be quiet or supportive of Israel
they ask for them to drop all criticisms of the banking system or any other Jewish-dominated politically powerful institution

*don't just want

1:12 this tranny beast does something with her eyes that no real man would do. They are all like this, playing both sides, to get the real humans to fight each other. Western civilization is done. Run by and for these hideous abominations.

bump for "REEEEEEEE TOMMY RUBENSTEIN" posts

and

friendly reminder: CANCEL YOUR TV LICENSE

Fucking nonce

Go back to discord and kill yourself, you aren't passing.

Das rite

I think Tommy is doing a good job desu, he needs to present himself a bit better but his heart is in the right place

Attached: E1D6C588-369F-4575-9120-8C66BCBECAC8.jpg (500x282, 25K)

I agree to an extent. I think he resonates with so many people though because they can relate to his working class background.

This.
Also it's very ok to form opportunistic aliances, e.g against islam.

This, if he talked all posh, the plebs wouldn't listen.
Man of the people and all that

Exactly. Some people can get away with being a toff (reese-mogg for example), but most people who resonate are rough and ready types

his name isn't tommy

yeah just like every other jew "leading" the so called slightly right. really gives them credence when the jew controlled media only gives them minimum coverage doesnt it. make sure to vote harder next time

>controlled op never gets blacklisted, that means he's legit!
hah no

yeah he's a fucking legend mate, luv me some talmud I do

Who’s more ZOGGED? Tommyfags or Trumpfags?

DUR CREASHUN OF FAKE NEWS

he is a moron

thiiiisssss

BBC shill

I expect he's only a Zionist because he's pretty thick as pigshit and he wants a way to piss of Muslims.

Wasn't that fag in prison?

You’re a fag mate

He’s paid to promote messages which further the pro Israel lobby. Which is responsible for the influx of immigrants into Europe and the United Kingdom. Which contradicts his publicly spoken views on English society. The mans a cunt, anyone with eyes can see that.

OHH TOMMEH TOMMEH
TOMMEH TOMMEH TOMMEH ROBINSTEIN

Am I wrong in saying he's become irrelevant since his Twitter ban

>trans-racial gay white exposes bbc
>circa 2019
This is no longer shocking and I am no longer outraged. Negroplasty is real. Gay is the new 50's nuclear family.

lol

so like maytes we all know the bbc helped cover up jimmy saviles raping of children whats tommy gonna do don't get me wrong i wish him all the best but its not gonna do anything maytes its one set of laws for the rich and another set for us we can't live like this anymore were being sold out by rich people

Attached: 1549726221349.jpg (720x511, 37K)

He's sponsored by American and Israeli zionists
theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/dec/07/tommy-robinson-global-support-brexit-march
don'y you ever wonder why the so-called oposition to mainstream politics are zionists?
Alex Jones
Molymeme
Spencer
etc etc etc

also
sputniknews.com/europe/201807171066406409-tommy-robinson-MEF-funding/
middleeastmonitor.com/20180710-pro-israel-think-tank-funds-tommy-robinsons-legal-costs/
independent.co.uk/voices/tommy-robinson-free-prison-release-contempt-court-farright-edl-a8472796.html
inews.co.uk/news/free-tommy-robinson-funding/

A$k your$elf why doe$ Robin$on $upport a terrori$t $tate that did 9/11 and 7/7?

GCHQ posting

The first thing the left do is call us nazi's the fact he is pro jew fucks the left up immediately, and the jews are not beheading us and running us down in the streets

A sane person who loves his country and knows its history from books, not from Jow Forums memes. Proles who hate Jews BTFO to pakistan.