It's almost 5 years ago that this man passed away. Elliot Rodger will be remembered as a hero...

It's almost 5 years ago that this man passed away. Elliot Rodger will be remembered as a hero, and a martyr and a victim of the society. He stood up for himself against the rotten corrupted society and toxic modern western women slut culture. He's one of us. He will always be a legend and a supreme gentleman.

R.I.P Elliot Rodger
(1991-2014)
You will be missed.

Attached: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (2197x1463, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/1101770/5ddd9e4804/
youtube.com/watch?v=j5URA0I6cFg
youtube.com/watch?v=yDaHVFkcnh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Legendary misc. Poster

I was in PM contact with him a week before the attack (PUAhate)

R.I.P.

why didn't he just fuck a whore?

Anons, keep this individual in mind when you fantasize about muh asian waifu

He’s a hateful Jew.

>beta cuck
>legend for killing innocents
huge kek

why couldn't the dumb faggot just shut the fuck up and fuck off, now everyone knows about incels and everything has gone to shit, dumb fucking piece of hapa shit i hope he's burning in hell

This.

Attached: white_vs_asians.jpg (1280x435, 370K)

Attached: 1538466409373.jpg (802x854, 203K)

Back to with you

he's not a hero
he's a freak

RIP, faggot.

Free my nigga mumkey

Thanks for the daily reminder of spitting on that pathetic frustrated manlets grave, maggot food.

Attached: image.gif (480x270, 2.87M)

He would look like a bigger faggot then he did back then. If he was still alive.

>meme flaggot, 1 post by this id
>hi spicci

When I read about him it lead me to read his book, which is a modern masterpiece. I also looked in to sluthate and became brutally blackpilled about my ugliness making my life worse. I was surprised to see pills that were too harsh for even Jow Forums to handle

Because he was too beta to even fuck a whore.i dunno.

According to his manifesto, he didn't want to fuck a hooker, he wanted a girlfriend who love him.

he was a hero
god rest his soul

I wasn't suprised there will be redditor normalfags and shills in this thread bashing him. Whatever you guys say, Elliot is still a legend and he will be remembered for it.

This site in general has been flooded by normalfags anyway. And it's getting worse.

Neurotypicals aren't innocent you dingus. They deserve it.

It's a darn shame that ISIS or other Islamists did not recruit him to drive a box truck containing a small NUCLEAR BOMB into Los Angeles and he'd blown up the place. Rodger is the kind of person that Islamic Terrorists NEEDS to recruit. The perfect type of individual to deliver a VBIED into a major US city.

Attached: like the plague.png (2344x1680, 2.73M)

nah

Attached: media.io_1.webm (744x628, 2.49M)

He wasn't a hero.
But he was an hero.

Attached: image.jpg (500x479, 63K)

based Elliot Rodger, a modern prophet

e-hentai.org/g/1101770/5ddd9e4804/

Kek what a fag. Good riddance.

A toast to our saint Elliot

Attached: 1549691979034.jpg (634x732, 62K)

A supreme gentleman. And an hero.

Attached: image.jpg (240x221, 9K)

who is this faggot ?

youtube.com/watch?v=j5URA0I6cFg
post your best Elliot memes lads

>A toast to our saint Elliot

Read his manifesto. Even his friends thought he was a fuckup.

Attached: sister_and_samuel.jpg (480x360, 43K)

(((love)))

Attached: IMG_1388.gif (200x200, 102K)

>almost 5 years ago

It feels like it was just yesterday, sweet jesus.

Attached: 1507225517939.jpg (1024x794, 87K)

Is this his quote? Direct contradiction to his desire to have a gf and be loved.
Also, who the fuck even thinks like that? If a woman would rather fuck a degenerate than you, and, what's worse, you envy that degenerate and still want that slut, you need a good amount of self-reflection.

Yeah, he wrote garbage like that. And he never once in his life managed to talk to a girl. He would stare at them and wonder why they didn't come up to him and ask for a date.

Attached: sister_plunge.png (813x523, 104K)

As much as I laugh at this retardfaggot you got a point normies are guilty of existing they deserve death and it's ok to kill them

Attached: image.jpg (1024x640, 178K)

>If a woman would rather fuck a degenerate than you, and, what's worse, you envy that degenerate and still want that slut, you need a good amount of self-reflection.

Just goes to show how few good women there are that one envies the scum that get to fuck whores.

He could have always tried to not be an insufferable piece of shit.

What in tarnation?

That's like saying you envy the guy eating shit because a steak is extremely rare to find.

>who the fuck even thinks like that?
Alot of guys harbor conflicting thoughts
I want to fuck almost all the girls i see at the gym and given half a chance id stick my dick in almost all those i see
However i also want a loving and caring gf who after a heavy gym session will come home with me, help me cook a good meal, shower and just relax on the couch

I think the issue with this guy was that he never had a talk with someone less retarded than him who could explain to him how retarded he was

Attached: image.jpg (720x405, 96K)

>That's like saying you envy the guy eating shit because a steak is extremely rare to find.

Well, when you think about it.
You don't think starving people envy the guy who has nothing but tv dinners every lunch?

Fair point. I'd still rather starve than eat junk that can poison me.

Attached: 1549012319705.png (625x1215, 290K)

Well so did he so what's your criticism again?

About that cartoon you posted.

Attached: not even god.png (998x1014, 647K)

Wasn't he the school shooter or something? Couldn't he starve in silence?

certified alpha male

Attached: Sir John Everett Millais - Dew-Drenched Furze, Tate Britain.jpg (2085x2929, 3.9M)

& now you're a faggot.
>EPIC...

Attached: Sir Joshua Reynolds - Self-Portrait as a Deaf Man, Tate Britain.jpg (1430x1757, 969K)

Cartoon is saying something about sexual scarcity.
Scarcity relative to other things of value.

>sexual scarcity.
there are as many (if not more) women than men
How can there be a scarcity?

>You also forgot to mention that most men share similar problems to him but don't resort to violence.
>You also forgot to mention that he killed mostly men and totally fumbled his plot against the sluts.
>You also forgot to mention he was a wealthy psychopath.

Attached: JCDenton2.png (432x454, 268K)

>You also forgot to mention that most men share similar problems to him but don't resort to violence.
Most men are also cowards.
>You also forgot to mention that he killed mostly men and totally fumbled his plot against the sluts.
Fair point; guy was an idiot.
>You also forgot to mention he was a wealthy psychopath.
Fair point; guy was really retarded; most roasties would've been well in his reach.

>How can there be a scarcity?

This.

Attached: 1546258660651.jpg (503x644, 31K)

Everything is subjective. If a woman recieves attention from 1000+ thirsty men every day, she isn't going to put much value on them even though they are average. Likewise, if a man is ignored by women his entire life then he will want even a fat ugly woman. The only thing keeping this system is men thinking they NEED sex and women knowing they don't. As long as men think like that, they will be the subjects and the slaves. And as long as women have men as slaves they won't value them.
Can you really blame women for giving them power? Is it really their fault that a thousand men follow each of them begging just to see that wet hole?

rip suprere gentlman

he was low-functioning autistic, impossible

So girls are rather lonely than settling for a sub-standard man?
Why do i keep seeing ugly ass men with gfs then?

my gfs sisters friend is decent looking and she is dating some fag straight from afgahnistan, why would she if she can do alot better?

Elliot should have just gotten a sex doll instead of bitching about not having a biocunt girlfriend.

Attached: 1537135119628.jpg (1151x469, 84K)

Stupid retard that was thwarted by a fucking door. One of the most pathetic mass shooters ever, shameful even in death.

5 years later and all the betamax incels are turning themselves into traps and fucking each other. El chose to be a legend will be membered forever as the biggest faggot to ever exist who wasnt gay.

>memeflag
>supports some rotten little autist edgelord manlet
I can see why you like him

death to incels

Blame is relative.
e.g. you could (actually) blame the rising cost of healthcare on Hitler if you wanted.
-Healthcare costs rose cuz baby boomers getting old.
-Baby boomers happened cuz initiatives for repopulation after ww2
-ww2 cuz of Hitler

OR

-go a step further and blame the rise of Hitler on Germany losing ww1
-and ww1 happened cuz of assassin
-assassin responsible for rise in healthcare costs

Real human bean coming through

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Leave Hitler out of this.

Attached: 1548703242074.jpg (1100x1259, 387K)

Kek
> AI dolls GFs
The future is promising

Well boys, the problem is you should be chasing life and not women. You aren't marching off to war, exploring the planet, building a business or empire and that should be all you need to focus on in early life, if you are successful and confident in life then you will meet the women, bit you can't let them control you and you have to set your goals and destiny.

Many of our ancestors went prospecting, built roads in deserts, swamps and mountains. They built buildings. explored every corner of the Earth. they went without pussy for years. Are you going to call a man like Ferdinand Magellan an Incel or loser. He has been famous for 500 years.

Women love confident alpha men. So go out and win. Find a hobby or something you excel at and just fuck it, like your first piece of ass. Then you win.

Elliot Rodger red pilled a lot of white and Jewish guys looking to marry Asian women.

White and Asian mixing only works if the biological father is Asian.

If you say so.

But the take away is that blame IS a relative construct.
Now think about the cultural Marxists who literally blame everything on all that is straight, white and male.
Are they right? Yes? No?
Doesn't matter.
We can replace their relative constructs with OUR relative constructs.
And the incel crowd is not more or less entitled to do this than anyone else.

>White and Asian mixing only works if the biological father is Asian.

Homeschooled, or has public schooling gone to hell?

I agree with you somewhat. But just because the Marxists screech like children blaming you for everything doesn't mean you should drop down and do the same. You can, nobody prevents you, but how are you different than them? If you, for example, blame women for being sluts and whatever, how are you different than the women blaming patriarchy?
One only points fingers at others when he has nothing of value and pride. This is why it is a tactic of Marxists and women.

>One only points fingers at others when he has nothing of value and pride.

This is why the left wins.
It does not matter WHY one points fingers.
But it's the pointing of the fingers that wins.
God, along with all his angels, might be looking down on us all and saying "Ah, there is a man of good character while all around him are the incels and the feminists and the Marxists and etc."
But don't count on God or any of the good souls in heaven to lift a finger to stop feminists from MeToo-ing you out of work or Marxists from someday stealing your property.

I MISS HIM.
HE WAS VERY COURAGEOUS.

God helps those who help themselves.
But you're American, why do you worry about somebody stealing your property? You have a legal right to kill anyone tresspassing your land. Here even if you kill somebody in self defense who tried to murder you in the middle of the night you go to jail.

Because he realized he’s a product of ethnic warfare

>he wanted a girlfriend who love him.
RIP

>Here even if you kill somebody in self defense who tried to murder you in the middle of the night you go to jail

That kind of shit is coming to our land too.

Genetic compatibility is a big factor in how superior or inferior your child becomes.

Asian male white female pairings have good genetic compatibility while white males Asian females have terrible compatibility.

I've noticed that even short and fugly Asian male white females produce tall, buff chads while all white male Asian females produce beta cucks.

Honestly, just make them so you can put it on your bed and it assumed positions like doggy and cowgirl automatically and Ill buy it.

Fuck. I wonder who could be behind all of this.

Attached: 1549215655181.jpg (800x865, 209K)

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (1006x495, 120K)

Did you actually read his manifesto?
Do you have a life?

Fuck this stupid faggot, i hope he's on hell with his imaginary girlfriend

There is no solution to biological inequality, where human beings simply do not find the Asian appearance physically appealing, on a male, for whatever reason.
Asian-ness is a net negative.
White women want nothing to do with Asian men. I don't want to live
- EurasianTiger, r/hapas incel

Attached: 1545057788791.jpg (720x960, 101K)

Literally this. He was half jew half chink, I think thats one of the "most prone to mental conditions" combinations

Fag failed his mission pretty bad

This is nu-pol get used to it.

>biggest faggot to ever exist who wasnt gay
Hah. Truth. Where's that meme "you don't have to be gay to be a faggot".

if he hadnt ended the day of retribution in an hero he would have been laid hundreds of times by now.

Do you all know how many love letters and proposals murderers get in prison?

whitney houston is pretty based tbdesu

youtube.com/watch?v=yDaHVFkcnh0

You deserve neither.

They didn’t go without pussy for years. That’s impossible. Men are driven by sex drive and will have fucked women just for feeling that they conquered something.

Magellan died by the hands of natives. He is a loser.

Kys, kike.

Her and her seed are no longer part of the gene pool though. It says a lot about the plight about the future of black women after Oprah is gone.

He was a loser that couldn't get laid so he went out slaughtered random people. May that piece of shit burn in hell.

feels