Quotes From The Talmud

Dearest Jow Forums

I want to make some extra spicy memes about the Talmud and what it says about destroying the goyim and their nations. I want to make sure that all of the quotes I use are 100% legit in the Talmud though and aren't fake ones that can make the White Nationalist movement look bad.

Pic included, its the picture here that redpilled me from being a Alex Jones listener hating (((globalists))) to a full on NatSoc that wishes to kill every last jew rat and their allies.

Attached: Jews.jpg (1542x867, 592K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qP1nzUOHoWc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//TG/ - Talmud General/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fEpfWJSg7cY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

says somewhere that semites are arabs too yeah?

these are all fake made up quotes by antisemites and nazis

It's pretty hard to get accurate quotes from a Talmud you see, due to it being in fucking yid language and not in English.

I heard the Cincino English version (((left some stuff out)))

Nice try kikes. I researched enough that I KNOW you guys are a serious threat to me and my country.

Attached: 17c4dbfcff28a4cabe7c7bc3dbec987bf042248b_1_600x375.png (600x375, 193K)

I know the Kikes hate the goyim and I know their Talmud outlines this clearly. I just have to have undeniable proof when people say "that can't possibly be said in their holy book right?"

Attached: 1532374427453.jpg (1000x750, 188K)

It's one thing to just say that these quotes are in the Talmud but people won't just believe it at face value unless you can give further proof. They are just poor victims says the (((media))).

Attached: 1522872932122.jpg (682x911, 167K)

>people won't just believe it at face value unless you can give further proof.
You see the problem clearly. Try posting some actual pages from said tome, instead of infographs.

wtf, has my thread been covered over with slide threads or something? Fucking kikes!

It's written in yid instead of English you fucking cave head!

Search harder then, what you have presented is gay stuff - "babby's first redpill" etc
Redouble your efforts or remain a sodomite.

need a professor islam user but for hebrew

Please tell me this is a bait

and not like we are actually jidf now

Attached: BAI.jpg (1024x625, 31K)

So your just saying "lurk moar"?

Google covers this stuff up in their search engines so it can be seriously difficult to 'redouble your efforts'.

But hey, I guess you just know SOOO much more but are unwilling to share, am I right?

wtf pol since when do you even ask for sources on this shit
we always bash kikes and muslimides without fucking sources

wtf is happening

Attached: COIN.jpg (960x676, 76K)

That's a kike doin' the Hazbaba thing to protect his tribe while the kike pushes for us white people to be 'individuals' and only recognize particular similarities in behavior to be that of indivuduals.

Gotta have a legitimate reason to hate them that we can point out or our side will keep losing.

Did you come here today merely to state your intention "to make memes"? Well, now what? Do you want a pat on the back for your avowed intent? I don't see you making ANY OC, I just hear you whining like a pussy. Other anons were able to find said passages easily, why can't you? Are you expecting us to spoonfeed you "memes", to make another quality thread like this one?

Attached: a_winner_is_you.jpg (512x384, 18K)

>9 is fine

Attached: Sanhedrin 54b - Eng.jpg (3240x4320, 3.5M)

>3 years and a day

Attached: Sanhedrin 55b - Eng.jpg (3240x4320, 3.28M)

>gentile steals from gentile, property must be returned.
>gentile steals from jew, property must be returned.
(cont)

Attached: Sanhedrin 57a - Eng - PART 1.jpg (3240x4320, 3.07M)

>jew steals from jew, property must be returned.
>jew steals from gentile, property MAY BE RETAINED.

Attached: Sanhedrin 57a - Eng - PART 2.jpg (3240x4320, 2.98M)

>a gentile that smites a jew deserves death
(cont)

Attached: Sanhedrin 58b - ENG - PART 1.jpg (3240x4320, 2.8M)

>if a gentile smites a jew on the chin it is as if he has struck the divine one

Attached: Sanhedrin 58b - ENG - PART 2.jpg (3240x4320, 2.88M)

>a gentile that studies the Torah is worthy of death

Attached: Sanhedrin 59a - Eng.jpg (3240x4320, 2.95M)

>how to (((not))) sacrifice to molech

Attached: Sanhedrin 64a - ENG.jpg (3240x4320, 3.33M)

>Jews get circ'd
>Converts get circ'd
>Slaves get circ'd
If you're cut, and you're not a jew or a convert...

Attached: Shabbath 137b - ENG.jpg (3240x4320, 3.24M)

>all gentile children are animals

Attached: Yebamoth 98a - ENG.jpg (3240x4320, 2.88M)

>kekles

>Jesus boiling in hot excrement

Attached: Gittin - 57a - ENG.jpg (3240x4320, 2.95M)

>rabbis defeat God
(cont)

Attached: Baba Mezia - 59b - ENG - PART 1.jpg (3240x4320, 2.77M)

Attached: Baba Mezia - 59b - ENG - PART 2.jpg (3240x4320, 2.83M)

WATCH THIS VIDEO WTF!

youtube.com/watch?v=qP1nzUOHoWc

>I heard the Cincino English version (((left some stuff out)))
Supposedly the Hebrew/Aramaic side is unedited.

Attached: Sanhedrin 107b - Eng - admitted censorship highlighted.jpg (1620x2160, 887K)

Wonderful stuff! What Talmud is this?

I've tried, but the golems don't believe that the Jews follow the laws and guidance of the talmud. They'll insist they show their Jewish friends what you found (without you there, of course!), giving them the opportunity to pupil-dance around the normal golem.

Golems can't seem to grasp a few simple facts about the Talmud:
>rank and file Jews do not study the Talmud
>rank and file Jews rely on their rabbi for guidance for almost every aspect of Jewish life
>rabbis and other senior members of the tribe spend all day studying the Talmud and guide their underlings based on it's teachings
>The Talmud advises that rabbis are above God
>The Talmud says to kill gentiles who study the Torah
>The Talmud is the "Oral Torah"

Attached: Talmud (Soncino).jpg (912x1600, 459K)

Soncino, 1980's

Attached: Out Of Print Tractates.jpg (2160x1620, 976K)

Thank you user, This was the kind of stuff I was wanting to see.

My pleasure! Keep up the good fight! I'll be lurking.

I guess I should also point you to the old Talmud Generals. I hosted them from time to time until I was banned for it.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//TG/ - Talmud General/

Attached: 1548359126010.jpg (1913x1027, 289K)

No hard copy of Libbre David has ever been found. IF it exists it is oral-only.

It's also worth noting that a lot of jews/rabbis will argue that what is found in the Talmud is not the (((definitive view))) of judaism. However, when cross-referenced with the 1906 Jewish Encyclopedia the intentions of their texts becomes clear.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fEpfWJSg7cY
www.jewishencyclopedia.com

Attached: 1510085577172.jpg (660x798, 145K)

Bump
I also have a completely functional offline version of www.jewishencyclopedia.com is anyone is interested.

Attached: Jewish Bingo.jpg (1500x1500, 416K)

>It's also worth noting that a lot of jews/rabbis will argue that what is found in the Talmud is not the (((definitive view))) of judaism.

Yes, it's pretty much the definitive action of any anonymous JIDF/Hazbara operative when you quote the evil statements made in their book.

Jews gonna jew after all.

Love Jhonny Gat's stuff by the way, I was aware of him before but I saw he got (((shoa'd))) on Youtube when Youtube began their partnership with the (((ADL))).

I am pretty convinced that it isn't outside the jews intentions when the goyim *REALLY* begin knowing that they will attempt to shut down the internet (most likely during a WWIII scenario) to replace it with a (((cable tv))) type setup.

Please share before that happens.

Just read an article about how jews were hanged for torturing and murdering a child in england. Hugh of Lincoln. The Wikipedia article does go ahead and tells you they were falsely accused of course

Will-do, stand by

It's too big for file sharing sites, going to have to torrent it.
Stand by...

filedropper dot com slash jewishencyclopedia

Bump!

Attached: Kiddushin- Map Of Babylon.jpg (3240x4320, 2.66M)

Those are pretty much all fake quotes from fake books.

Bump!

Attached: Sanhedrin - Cover.jpg (1622x1820, 1.53M)

Sanhedrin and Yebamoth quotes are genuine.
Libbre David is fake.
Not sure about the others.

Bump!