Genuine Question

Jonathan Flores
Jonathan Flores

Why is Jow Forums so obsessed with jews?

Attached: 1539225318472.jpg (131 KB, 666x716)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Hudson Russell
Hudson Russell

Because they are the eternal enemy of the European.

Evan Jenkins
Evan Jenkins

Jow Forumstards are simple minded people. blaming everything to a single thing makes the world look simpler

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

We mustn't forget to finish what Hitler started.

James Carter
James Carter

The mythology of the Western world revolves around them, from religion to politics to culture. They're an important part of understanding the world we live in, simple as that.

Brody Mitchell
Brody Mitchell

Idk. Apparently they are responsible for just about everything wrong with Europe. I don't buy it but they do.

Attached: 1549207917481.jpg (26 KB, 600x600)

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

Jow Forums is a political board
Jews are heavily involved in politics
"Why does Jow Forums talk about Jews?"
Take a goddamn guess moron.

Attached: 1546240630138.jpg (395 KB, 878x610)

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

this
it's so goddamn tiresome

Attached: 1549491577360.jpg (328 KB, 1682x2048)

Henry Ramirez
Henry Ramirez

It gives people something to do to pass the time.

Attached: manicorn.png (1.34 MB, 1204x678)

Gabriel Campbell
Gabriel Campbell

yeah, but there are also a lot of Jews who don't actually take part in politics. So it makes no sense to blame a nation for what a small minority does, at least in my eyes.

Eli Jackson
Eli Jackson

Because they dindu nuffins and are good boys.

Jose Allen
Jose Allen

jews have no nation

David Nelson
David Nelson

I think you mean territory

Nathan Walker
Nathan Walker

exactly, Europeans are maker Jews are taker

Nicholas Brooks
Nicholas Brooks

Whites are like niggers to us.

Nathan Nelson
Nathan Nelson

Its the jews fault, I dwell in by basement doing nothing all day long.

Attached: 1548416618274.png (30 KB, 380x229)

Jose Perry
Jose Perry

lurk more faggot

Attached: JewTricks1.jpg (281 KB, 974x928)

Adam Brown
Adam Brown

Because Jews are to them what white people are to black people. The eternal get out of jail card for never taking self accountability.

Oliver Cook
Oliver Cook

Putting Jews in an all expenses paid extended stay summer camp?

Aaron Cooper
Aaron Cooper

When someone makes a "group condemnation", the fact that there are some decent people in the group doesn't matter, because you're not condemning each individual within the group, you're condemning the group itself and who associate with it. As in if a Jew was a straight up pollack, then obviously no one is going to have a problem with him, because he isn't really a Jew.

I don't like Jews because I don't like nor trust the media, financial speculators, hollywood, lawyers which are all mostly jewish and owned by jews.

Basically everything that I see as being wrong with the world is surrounded by Jews. As in if you don't like these things either, then you are by extension "anti-semetic". You by proxy hate the Jews. Even normie Jews deserve condemnation if they reject the condemnation of evil Jews - this is the whole point of a group condemnation. The language is messy, but it is it actually makes sense quite intuitively, you've just been taught shitlib meme arguments ever since you were little that make it hard to think normal.

Josiah Lee
Josiah Lee

Because jews are fucking parasites who destroy everything they touch.

Juan Morris
Juan Morris

Ashkenazi Jews are White Southern Meds though

Attached: 95A4E71C-BDB1-4EB4-94C9-3475167F41BA.png (117 KB, 1334x1067)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit