Genuine Question

Why is Jow Forums so obsessed with jews?

Attached: 1539225318472.jpg (666x716, 131K)

Because they are the eternal enemy of the European.

Jow Forumstards are simple minded people. blaming everything to a single thing makes the world look simpler

We mustn't forget to finish what Hitler started.

The mythology of the Western world revolves around them, from religion to politics to culture. They're an important part of understanding the world we live in, simple as that.

Idk. Apparently they are responsible for just about everything wrong with Europe. I don't buy it but they do.

Attached: 1549207917481.jpg (600x600, 26K)

>Jow Forums is a political board
>Jews are heavily involved in politics
>"Why does Jow Forums talk about Jews?"
Take a goddamn guess moron.

Attached: 1546240630138.jpg (878x610, 395K)

this
it's so goddamn tiresome

Attached: 1549491577360.jpg (1682x2048, 328K)

It gives people something to do to pass the time.

Attached: manicorn.png (1204x678, 1.34M)

yeah, but there are also a lot of Jews who don't actually take part in politics. So it makes no sense to blame a nation for what a small minority does, at least in my eyes.

Because they dindu nuffins and are good boys.

jews have no nation

I think you mean territory

exactly, Europeans are maker Jews are taker

Whites are like niggers to us.

Its the jews fault, I dwell in by basement doing nothing all day long.

Attached: 1548416618274.png (380x229, 30K)

lurk more faggot

Attached: JewTricks1.jpg (974x928, 281K)

Because Jews are to them what white people are to black people. The eternal get out of jail card for never taking self accountability.

Putting Jews in an all expenses paid extended stay summer camp?

When someone makes a "group condemnation", the fact that there are some decent people in the group doesn't matter, because you're not condemning each individual within the group, you're condemning the group itself and who associate with it. As in if a Jew was a straight up pollack, then obviously no one is going to have a problem with him, because he isn't really a Jew.

I don't like Jews because I don't like nor trust the media, financial speculators, hollywood, lawyers which are all mostly jewish and owned by jews.

Basically everything that I see as being wrong with the world is surrounded by Jews. As in if you don't like these things either, then you are by extension "anti-semetic". You by proxy hate the Jews. Even normie Jews deserve condemnation if they reject the condemnation of evil Jews - this is the whole point of a group condemnation. The language is messy, but it is it actually makes sense quite intuitively, you've just been taught shitlib meme arguments ever since you were little that make it hard to think normal.

Because jews are fucking parasites who destroy everything they touch.

Ashkenazi Jews are White Southern Meds though

Attached: 95A4E71C-BDB1-4EB4-94C9-3475167F41BA.png (1334x1067, 117K)