I Just Bought This Book

I found an English translation of 'Look Who's Back' today. I got a few weird looks buying it. The girl at the counter (5/10) was eager to talk to me about it, kind of put off by the fact that I was interested in something about Hitler, but I played it off kind of well. I'm a relatively good looking guy, I think, and I know that, sort of, so she jabbered my ear off about a bunch of normie shit trying to make conversation. She even suggested such marvelous works of art like 'Dr. Who' and 'Man in the High Tower'. I shit you not, I wanted to beat my head into the counter listening to her. I think she almost asked for my number before I ran off to the candy store. Because I'm fucking autistic and I'll pick a funny book over sex.

Anyway, I'm fucking surprised this shit made it into circulation at all, given Germany's thought police and all that. I saw the movie and it hardly does the book justice. When the book isn't being comical, it actually accurately portrays how Hitler would perceive the modern world. One part in particular, he goes off about his disgust with modern architecture and Starbucks and shit like that. He also talks about university professors being small-minded assholes who are envious of real brilliance. It's like Jow Forums wrote a book.

Have you guys read this shit? What did you think?

Attached: lookwhosback.jpg (311x500, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NjmbCeTYQcc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This thread is gay

>it's a leftists accidentally create something redpilled episode

Attached: considerthefollowing.png (800x424, 293K)

You sound like a huge faggot, OP.

Attached: Dear OP.gif (640x360, 906K)

gee if i just buy this book a girls will sex me and its redpilled

buying by bus ticket rn

5/10 to retard normies (like OP) actually means about 3/10

for some reason neurotypicals cant grasp that 5/10 means average

My parents bought the film and made me watch it with them and laughed EXTRA HARD (we never watch films together and when we do they don't laugh out loud). I think this was when they were starting to suspect I was pro-Nazi, kek

nice blog post faggot

Says the guy from the country that primarily produces whiskey and heroin addicts.
Is the writer a lefty? I mean, it kinda makes sense. The guy sounds like he has an idea of what Hitler thought. Maybe critics have the best understanding.
I want to fucking die.
Who's drinking tonight?
She had nice tits, Satan. Also, she didn't have a bunch of gay tattoos and dyed hair and shit. I had to bump it to a 5.
I know it's satire, but it's kind of good.
kys

>She had nice tits, Satan. Also, she didn't have a bunch of gay tattoos and dyed hair and shit. I had to bump it to a 5.

so shes a 2/10, thanks for the info, no wonder you went after the candy instead

Tbh the film wasn't as bad as I was expecting it to be. I'm sure the book is better, too.

What, you like your girls like you like your anime trash?
I think they pulled some scenes from it for the movie.

if you really want to be autistic about it then you have to define baselines for a scale first, score with no reference means nothing, just loot at Fahrenheit vs Celsius

What's your baseline?

I saw this movie a long time ago.
It shows that germans are pretty much the same and if given the opportunity they would raise up and start another war.

All their islamification is just a cover up. They're forcefully trying to overcome their nature by introducing muslims into their society.. otherwise there's no telling what could happen. They're afraid of themselves, they're self-aware and their greatest fear is causing another catastrophe.

This

It's trash but who am I telling lol

>They're afraid of themselves, they're self-aware and their greatest fear is causing another catastrophe.
When will Germans realize that Amalek waking up to remove the Jews is never a catastrophe

>They're afraid of themselves, they're self-aware and their greatest fear is causing another catastrophe.

youtube.com/watch?v=NjmbCeTYQcc

One thing that struck me as odd was how the changed the comedy show host from a Turk to a German in the movie when that character was definitely based on a well known Turkish comedian whose show consisted of him playing different stereotypical "multicultural" characters.

Screwtape Letters, or The Abolition of Man.

>Girl cashier makes casual conversation with OP
>Runs home giddy
>How can I tell someone?
>Brilliant plot
>I'll pretend it's a Hitler thread on Jow Forums
I'm happy a girl finally talked to you OP but we don't need a thread for it

Is this a new pasta

I haven't read the book
Or seen the movie
I
But I know the central message of the book is that everything he stood for is wrong
Do you know why I know this?
Because that book or film would of never seen the light of day if it wasn't shitting on white nationalists.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (640x426, 57K)

>But I know the central message of the book is that everything he stood for is wrong

That isn't true at all. The message is, in typical German self-hatred fashion, that the German people barely conceal their savage core under the surface, and if given the opportunity they would elect a Hitler again, because they share his views. It's actually pretty whitepilled.

fpbp

This is the dumbest fucking thread on all of Jow Forums

That's strange about your parents, I thought you pakis hated Jews.

Censored in Germany. Kek.

Now, we don't fear ourselves. That's what our politicians do for us. We don't fear it, but give it a warm welcome. You Tommehs can collaborate with the Jews again.

Probably less than 3 desu she’s working for a living