AUS/POL/ - WTF why wasn't there already one going???

How are ya lads?

No insurance, she'll be right mate.
>abc.net.au/news/2019-02-10/queensland-floods-banks-urged-to-be-good-corporate-citizens/10796944

Adelaide cold case revisited
>abc.net.au/news/2019-02-10/police-call-for-information-regarding-franco-murat-cold-case/10797680

Refugees not welcome here, fuck off, we're full, cunt
>abc.net.au/news/2019-02-10/all-refugees-on-manus-nauru-qualify-medical-transfer-coalition/10797592?section=politics

Fucken chicks...
>abc.net.au/news/2019-02-10/australia-ramps-up-its-rivalry-with-china-over-pacific-influence/10792848?section=politics

Aged cares gonna send us broke
>abc.net.au/news/2019-02-10/federal-government-commits-to-$662-million-aged-care-funding/10797176?section=politics

Attached: 1549611125257.jpg (500x600, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abs.gov.au/AUSSTATS/[email protected]/mf/3222.0
youtu.be/jBLZDPplWUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to pose this to my fellow Aus fags,
>Australian birth rate is 1.81 (negative growth)
YET
>Australian population is forecast to be about 34 Million by 2034
source
abs.gov.au/AUSSTATS/[email protected]/mf/3222.0

HOW IS THIS POSIIBLE ???

Psssst they're gonna flood us with Nigs & Chinks (they already started)
SPREAD THE WARNING Brothers!!!

Attached: Hmmmmm.png (209x200, 48K)

At this rate it wont even be Australia anymore fucking Jews.

user, I've already swallowed the blackpill on this, we're fucked! There is absolutely nothing we can do, both our major parties are fucked and don't give a shit about us or our country.

All they care about is how the fuck we're gonna be able to pay all these angry boomers who are starting to retire, that compounded with the cost of aged care, this ponzi scheme is starting to fall apart, and they think the solution is to just import a shit tonne more people here so they can all be wagecucks to the system, but its all a backwards plan. In 10 years time once robotics has taken over all the jobs. then what? Its gonna be bad, user, real bad...

want a cuckbox to drive around your wifes son? if not, enjoy spending over 10 grand!
>(((rego)))
>(((rwc))))

Attached: 1549370040345.jpg (150x150, 4K)

>blocks your path

Attached: 3467547.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Attached: machinegun.gif (480x270, 652K)

I too have taken the black pill. Theres no saving Australia itll be china in 20 years. theres no stopping it.

I went to atm before to get some cash out and after I put my card in the goddamn atm asked me if I wanted English or Chinese!!

This made me enraged, user, I mean pissed. I canceled the transaction in disgust. I've never been fucking asked in Adelaide, fucking little old Adelaide, if I want to use another fucking language to get my money out!

My Grandfather would be fucking ashamed at this country, after all what them lads went through for it to come to this.

Attached: 1548766106695.png (780x438, 239K)

yeah if china doesn't implode we're fucked
japan crashed after their boom in the 80s, now they just hang there not bothering anyone

I'm in QLD live in pretty far outside the city. Every now and then i make a trip into Brisbane and im %100 sure there is more chinks gooks and mudslides than fucking aussies. They wont speak english wont get out of the fucking way wont take their stupid fucking rags off their heads.

Attached: download.png (205x246, 7K)

>HOW IS THIS POSIIBLE ???
We're on the chink express to chopstick town.

Chinks can't form a fucking que. Always try to cut in front. Makes me want to bash them

They're fucking everywhere already and there's no getting rid of them. I remember being up in Brissy and yeah, its fucken worse than down here, but its getting worse and worse down here too.

Its all over man im just gonna shitpost while Australia falls apart around me.

>There is absolutely nothing we can do
Not quite true.
We know (((WHO))) is behind this
these cock suckers need to be removed
And kikes are less than 1% of Aus population.
people just got to get pissed off enough to do what needs to be done.
Of course every time we have a right wing leader stand up, the (((MSM))) tries to destroy them.

>immigrants to fund boomer gibs
Japans solution to this is much smarter.
they're offering WORK visa with NO PATH to citizenship.
when they no longer need them, they all go home.

> In 10 years time once robotics has taken over all the jobs. then what?
yeah this is a SERIOUS fucking problem.
even worse than the JEW.
If they crack AI, all us "useless eaters" can be culled.
Just the creation of AI may trigger WW3, cos whoever has it is gonna dominate the world, and other nations may pre-emtively strike.
But even if we avoid WW3,
The master of the AI is unlikely to be a "good guy".
And then there's the whole possibility of the AI going rouge.

White Men time to get out shit together, we have problems to SOLVE.

I think i'm gonna move to the country, user. Somewhere its still 80-90% white and the rest abo.

Attached: 37264471_212467466261762_1445773853979574272_n.jpg (960x792, 67K)

>be at free family concert in small tourist town
>Lots of white families sitting and enjoying themselves without bothering others.
>chinks arrive
>chink woman starts doing groin thrusting exercises
>chink woman shouts some pot clanging language at her bucktoothed spawn
>bring shame to family and has no idea

Now I understand how they can run each other over and not give a shit

God speed user

I can't even remember the last good right-wing PM we had, was before my time. Howard was the one that opened the floodgates Pre-Howard era we were only taking 25k a year, then Howard said, fuck this, hold me beer and started taking in ten fold, now we're up to half a million a year. Its too late, user, we've already taken too many in.

Yeah that Japs have got the right idea. They too have an aging population, but they're redpilled on demographics and want to keep their culture, unlike Australia. All the government and the normies are fucking clueless to what's happening.

Yeah once they crack AI its gonna be interesting times, makes you wonder what the government plans to do with all these people once all the jobs have become automated?

Attached: Islam-destroy-country-650.jpg (650x683, 51K)

>Howard
yeah he was an absolute kike cock sucker.
Most bluepilled faggots think he did a good job
He was an enemy of the austrlaian people.
>(((free trade))) totally fucked our industries
>"work choices" was the finial straw
absolutely giving the (((companies))) carte blanche to fuck the worker
>open borders too
>gun control laws
>got us into kike wars in the middle east
>sold off Aussie assets

Cunt got an "Honorary Doctorate " from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem in 2008 for "outstanding statesmanship and leading role on the world stage in promoting democracy and combating international terrorism"

faggot rode a resource boom.
deserves ZERO credit.

Attached: 154965028164569206 (2).png (281x319, 136K)

>makes you wonder what the government plans to do with all these people once all the jobs have become automated?
just need to look at history
what did liberal commie jews do every time they have an unneeded class of poeple
>Stalin
>Mao
>etc
let them starve to death.

>Most bluepilled faggots
most boomers
i remember every time he'd come on tele they'd get a smug grin on their face because muh little aussie battler john

the last time we had a real australian as a pm was menzies

it was about 75k before him, he upped it to about 150k, then it's been fuck loads more since rudd

>faggot rode a resource boom.
deserves ZERO credit.

fuckin oath any retard could have run this country over the last 23 years, it's not real work it's more of a sales, conman job, i bet they do fuck all actual work and hand most of it off to nerds with law degrees and shit

Just came back from Brisbane, until I was 2 hours from Sydney everyone, EVERYONE, was white. Then 2 hours from Sydney EVERYONE was asian or arab.

I don't believe for one second we're the majority here anymore. There's a reason they count every name spelling of Mohammed as a different name in census data you know. 30% of us are first gen migrants, 35% are second gen. What does that tell you? It means 35% are white Australian settlers and the rest are migrants.What's the bet those migrants aren't white?

Btw, if you're of English, Scottish, Irish, or Welsh stock, or German, or American, or Canadian, etc, etc. did you know you're GERMANIC? Not 'white'? We're reduced to a color because it makes it easier to strip us of our identity. You're R1b haplogroup, the only 'white' that matters, the ones that invented everything. We are 1.04% of the worlds pop, down from 13% in 100 years. Not even kidding, look this shit up. We're the worlds smallest minority group. So don't let anyone call you 'white' if they say 'white' they're counting people who 'self identify' including Arabs from spain, and South American's, etc. Make sure you are quite clear you're Germanic, and the smallest minority on Earth, smaller even than Semites.

Don't let them strip your identity. Also don't read Siege, it's gay, read the Turner Diaries, or if you want to be really based, read The Havamal and Anglo-Saxon Chronicles instead.

I'm an ex union thug. I bought into all that shit too. Hated Howard. Hated Bush. Because that's what we were told to do. Howard didn't fuck the workers, he empowered them. We've been brainwashed brother. Bush was an okay dude too. Just look at what they're telling kids to believe about Trump right now.

Howard was a poof. after he got voted out he said Multiculturalism was a failure. also he wanted to bring in nuclear power but it was political suicide. fucking cuck

look at my girlfriend

Attached: 7f9281534201b3cf94eb0d92f2188886.jpg (650x488, 37K)

holy shit

Attached: 1546173329587.jpg (700x3790, 624K)

My folks traced back their heritages years ago, Dads goes back to a convict from the one of the early fleets and Mums side traces back to a carpenter from the first fleet. I'm fucking proud of my heritage and I'm gonna pass it on and let my kids know how special it is and that they must preserve it too!

Bush gave us Afghanistan and Iraq, fuck Bush the faggot

do only fags have genuine feelings for women?
I'm trying to think of her as just another hole to fuck but I can't. help me.

Attached: 1547975543324.png (740x900, 923K)

they steam rolled the fuck out of Iraq. was pretty impressive

>fags
>feelings
>for
>women
¿

>feelings
you know what I mean, söys, betas etc

Why anons here haven't gooked yourself yet?

Attached: Gook.jpg (980x1306, 241K)

work choices gave the EMPLOYER all the power.
took away minimums we've work hard for
>bush was ok
ok fuck off you absolute kike

Attached: whos behind this post.jpg (600x600, 55K)

yeah I know. only bother if the chick is worth it. pretty easy to work out if they are trash

only psychopaths have no feeling.
the difference is making the women the centre of everything in your life like a beta faggot
and being her center as an alpha.

This is what our country has come to. A bloke that dresses up and pretended to be a girl to play footy against them and the media and everyone just goes along with it. The dudes still got his cock and says he's a waman?!?

If you'd have told me this was how its gonna be in the future, I'd have told ya you're fucking idiot for think such retarded shit... Yet look where we are!

She is just another fuck hole, user.

>(((Trump)))
>people STILL think that cunt isn't a zionist puppet.
FUCKING HELL.

Attached: Trump Jewish Puppet 3.png (949x472, 185K)

it's a fucking joke, everyone I know in real life thinks it's fucked. I dunno what the fuck is going on anymore

thanks lads

Attached: 1549801768912.gif (256x512, 607K)

Look me up!

*heh*hem*

Attached: r7qewxv.png (324x310, 14K)

any tips?
t. haven't had my dick in anything that wasn't trash in years

>everyone I know in real life thinks it's fucked.
they're all boomers they want their house price to go up but they don't want the poz, they're garbage i don't respect normies

most women are fucking trash now days. try looking for one that gives a shit about her family is about all I can say
I live in Melbourne and am surprised how many normies hate this stupid faggot tranny shit

>girlfriend
He'll be a bloke again once the advantage is no longer worthwhile. That's why he quit AFL. He has no intention of going through with it and is obviously only doing it to be the best.
The underlying question still remains ... the best of WHAT?

Attached: 1544585818186.jpg (808x467, 47K)

I'm just interested to see what shit he pulls after he wins 2020. The second term of a presidency is always the interesting one cause they don't give a fuck anymore so they usually go all out. We'll get to see just how much of a kike he really is.

Always, user

I know right, how can anybody take that shit seriously? It show just how strong the subversion really is, its like a purity test to see if your demoralization is complete or not, if you buy into the transgender kike bullshit then "demoralization is complete and irreversible" as Yuri put it. But if you're not buying into then it hasn't worked on you so you are the enemy.

i think it's funny seeing women get cucked, they don't give a shit about us when it happens to us

I was having a laugh when my mum and nan were saying the #metoo shit was bullshit. all the women knew what they were doing

he won't do shit he's just using our liberal party's trick of pretending to be based when they are cucked as hell

God I hate this cunt.
youtu.be/jBLZDPplWUY

Attached: 1524588505094.png (991x610, 327K)

>I got raped in the matrix

>try looking for one that gives a shit about her family
I'll keep that in mind, I obviously know to avoid tattoos (excessive) piercings amd problem glasses/hair.. but I'm sure some just make a stupid mistake by getting a tatt or piercing yeah?
I'm intetested in seeing that too.
hopefully he
n uk es
t e l a vi v

Try and watch anything on SBS these days. They have good classic movies on sandwiched with so much tranny shit it's not funny. And like tonight they have the gall to put in the description "largely 'invisible' trans-men" it's fucking blasted more than anything else on that shitty station.

Last night I smoked about 15 cones, took my pants off and exposed myself to the neighbour's children. I was standing in my large window visible from the knees up with my shirt pulled up with no underwear and an erection and loudly making bird noises. The two boys screamed and ran off. Only did it to try and intimidate the single mother. Now she's got the police involved and they visited me today.

So unfair. Gay laws in this country I was clearly having marijuana psychosis. Little shits.

Attached: 1537826719342m.jpg (780x1024, 82K)

Attached: 1547780350916.png (378x357, 81K)

Hi, having lived in China I can tell you that it's 100% acceptable to push to the front of the queue. If they get mad stay calm and politely say "sorry I'm in a hurry" and insist that it's your turn. They will back down every time. If they don't make sure you don't strike first and it's recorded and just drop them. That's literally how it would go down in China. They think you're a pussy for letting them push in front of the queue and they're not wrong.

Attached: 1548563410790.jpg (960x842, 144K)

that's what I mean about them giving a shit about their family. it means they have some substance if they care about siblings etc
I don't have FTATV, stopped watching that shit about 10 years ago

Thanks, user, for the kek

Attached: putin.gif (346x244, 379K)

How many tats she got? Fess up.

Daily reminder that this fat cunt didn't pay his employees entitlements, made the government pay them and then spent millions advertising to get back into government all the while hiding his fortune in the Cayman Islands.

Attached: 1548230759351.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

only 1 visible. mid size. looks like it would of cost about $250-$300.
I don't know why I'm telling you this.

play his meme merchant game or he will suffocate you

get her to tattoo your name above her cunt

Imagine your name when the beef curtains are flapping around the knees.....

Attached: 1536292370611.gif (250x140, 429K)

so, under her nose.. like a moustache?

women just want you to be a good worker, spend a bit of time with them, and not be a cunt
i don't think having puppy love feelings helps much but what would i know

only if your parent's named you Adolf

>women just want you to be a good worker
I'm NEET

She's probably a degenerate, user. Just be cautious.

I dated a girl once who had huge flaps like that, she used to love tugging them open like dumbo ears.

at least you wont be spending too much time at work

they did.
will do, cheers.

Attached: young-adolf-hitler-503x600.jpg (503x600, 53K)

well you can get away with that for a while, with some girls

quick we need to lock them up for child abuse

who the fuck cares?

>women just want you to be a good worker, spend a bit of time with them, and not be a cunt
Basically this

it's her job to be a cunt

If you're thinking of voting for him, user, just fucking kys now

Tax payers.
Found the benno.

Attached: 1525154055766.jpg (650x488, 42K)

yeah
you might have to do some mind reading

I used his wife pretty much everyday

fuck clive voters you should be collected up and put in your own town in western qld somewhere
fuck sticks

I think you mean knowing when shes on the rag

All the cunts in detention centres are gonna end up here. Another blow to our borders

Attached: DyyTjosVsAATfxk.jpg (1024x814, 184K)

makes me constipated

I honestly the hope healthcare staff involved in this end up getting murdered by these rapefugees in a twist of irony. Doctors and nurses rallied for this.

t. Nurse.

wipe my bumhole

guys i would honestly fuck clementine ford

do you reckon you could fuck some sense into her

if I dig your grave will you get in it?

Fuck off, Jesse.

Attached: betacuck.jpg (887x863, 88K)

Attached: 212312323.png (696x377, 336K)

Lol no, do it yourself faggot or you get the midazolam!

Not even those sunnies can hide his dead eyes.

I need help digging it out

Interesting

Attached: jrhrt4747.jpg (472x392, 44K)

These people are labor voters.
And you wonder why they bring them in by the barge load.

How well do youse think Fraser Anning will do in the election?

Attached: IMG_20190209_161002_398.jpg (2000x2000, 891K)