God Save The Queen

God Save The Queen.

Attached: IMG_4783.jpg (1077x1436, 574K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6687123/Mother-arrested-children-calling-transgender-woman-man.html
twitter.com/flyinglawyer73/status/1094458903868461056
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The faggot has that really smug face of victory

She's 38? She is aging well. The man looks like a freak. Probably a child diddler.

based

Can't say she didn't deserve it. They probably wanted to check her genitalia

OP, you had ONE fucking job, and you failed. kys.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6687123/Mother-arrested-children-calling-transgender-woman-man.html

You goat fuckers have a point about Western degeneracy, I'll give you that. The answer isn't Islam, though; it's rooting every last one of these progressive cunts out of the police force (for starters).

How are you going to do that? You don't really have a say in your own government.

Wtf it's real?

What did you expect?

That faggot's face makes him/her (whatever) look drunk

I agree
And ffs, if the West never had these faggots then ISIS wouldn't have a good reason to attack
Them progressives are slowly killing the West, and it's a shame the media doesn't give a shit

>She is aging well
ever heard of old photos?

Same. I could understand his skepticism if we weren't talking about the UK.

Welcome to anarcho tyranny.
Brexit won't help you with that.
The UK ruling cabal solely responsible for the downfall of the UK.

step 1: gas the kikes.

At least this is not an anarchy.

Anarchy would be preferable over this.
Expect a lot of shot trannies.

It's not funny lads, got court tomorrow for misgendering a tranny on Facebook, looking at 5 years, anyone got any tips?

Killing the tranny in the name of allah would probably give you a shorter sentence

Go dressed as a woman

Britan is gone forever lol.
The boomers and the previous generations have sold every scrap of it

Attached: 1531992343445.jpg (334x334, 34K)

Swim to America and reside illegally.

step 2: [removed due to illegal statement]

jesus fucking christ UK

what in the living hell is wrong with you people?

britanons, escape the continent before it's too late. not a joke

say you identify as a muslim woman, and immediately after say that "you didnt know you couldnt do that, as there was no express rule listed on Facebook nor your local magistrate that you couldnt do that"
watch how fast you are let go

You know it's bad when a country is worse than Sweden AND Germany

Attached: 1544249830948.png (500x406, 106K)

This is ridiculous. You people are allowing the minorities to walk all over you. If police walked into my house and arrested my wife because she offended someone online, I'd make sure to make that person life unlivable hell.

You people need to start fighthing back and standing up for yourselves, this is beyond what is tolerable.

They decline is so fast. How can we even compete at this point?

Ok fellas. Why dont we log on to our normie facebook accounts, join a whole bunch of english groups and news chats and shit all over there retarded reality.

no, *you* had one job, my pakibro is based and just didn't include the link to the dailycu.ck. you could have posted an archive link though.

We've hit Monty Python levels of reality.

Realistically, a mass civil-disobedience movement, culminating in a coup.

Well, not sure we can keep up with Brittain but, I guess we can have a fun go at second worst "first world" country

Attached: 1547056067608.jpg (1600x683, 256K)

Go on a tranny killing spree. Give them a reason to lock you up.

Brexit won't solve this no but it's the first step. We have been conquered before and fought back (Boudicca, Caractacus, Hereward the Wake) - This time we are fighting against our own traitor class. Glory will come again!

>join a whole bunch of english groups
be careful you don't contract cancer, you haven't seen the absolute levels of low IQ bongposting until you've seen those groups

They both look like fucking trannies

This

Send her victorious
Happy and glorious
Long to reign over us

So now people are being arrested by the gestapo for improper pronouns. Will there ever be backlash?

Attached: fugmuzzes.jpg (600x452, 69K)

Convert to Islam and say it's part of your culture and they're oppressing you with their White racism and western colonial oppression

Take it from Sweden, Lads.

>pic
Which one of them is trap?

why are you surprised at this point, it's what Winston Churchill wrought.

Attached: winston-churchill.jpg (1600x1315, 1.05M)

are you serious?
the mum is hot af, esp for 38
the other is clearly a man

Every commie, christcuck, civnat, jew and all other flavors of Leftist needs to be rooted out of humanity.

Yes, it's the brits that are fucked

Attached: DuD6mp0UUAIA5LM.jpg (768x768, 114K)

Yes, I am serious.
How do you tell them apart?

We live in a true dystopia. I feel pity for all you bongs out there, that goes for the rest of western Europe as well. I'm starting to see fags and niggers over here as well, soon all will be doomed and I'll have to emigrate to fucking Belarus to escape the subhuman menace colonizing our continent.

They're going to kill you in prison, so do as much damage as you can on your way out. Godspeed.

OI MATE DIDJU JUST TAGGED THE WRONG PRONOUN ON YOUR TWIT?

When Britain first, at heaven's command,
Arose from out the azure main,
This was the charter of the land,
And Guardian Angels sang this strain
Rule, Britannia! Britannia, rule the waves!
Britons never, never, never shall be sla-hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahah.

You would simply be arrested as well. If you killed the tranny you would be all over the news (half the story would be reported) as a right wing terrorist.
Women voted for this shit. The only move left for a man is not to play.

t. Discord tranny

Make up. Trannies are significantly more insecure than women.

Honest advice? Do what that Dankula fella did: shine a spotlight on yourself. Put videos on YouTube and publicise them here. Let the whole world see what this country is doing to its citizens. The less they can hide it, the less likely it is they'll put you away. Good luck.

are you paki or a expat paki? whats life like there?

Purge the trannies

Attached: TrannyAlert.png (125x125, 2K)

Local paki. Pretty comfy actually aside from the occasional terrorist attack. I've been to New York and it's pretty much like that except less high rises more small shops and more garbage on the streets.

With my eyes, and my brain. It takes about 1 second, and it's mostly unconcious.
99% of trannies are immediately obvious trannies.

British "people" are not free citizens, they are SUBJECTS. Literal property of the royal family. Back in days british navy used to raid villages close to shore to catch males and force them to work on ships. No wonder that now they bin that knife so eagerly.

Attached: 1549086397493.jpg (1356x1356, 351K)

>that image

Attached: 1486350578873.jpg (500x499, 42K)

Fuck

faggot

>British citizens are not British subjects under the 1981 Act.

>this explanation
My eyes and my brain tell me that your a faggot.
What are going to do now?

Say you thought it was a transman and you didn't want to offend him/her.

by not being a face blind autist

Karachi I'm guessing? I was there a few years back, the people are surprisingly affluent and intelligent. I, of course, am a brit paki. I'm seriously considering moving there to escape this mess. I hope to get a little apartment in Islamabad where I have some family and just start a little business.
Literally the only thing holding me back is the poor water hygiene quality.

>can't tell the difference between a real woman and a tranny
>calling other anons faggots
wew

and still, state can literally decide that your child should die, for its own good of course. How it is not being owned by state?

Attached: sfCsaTs.jpg (1503x1501, 220K)

Yup. Don't really wanna bother moving. Life is fine here.

Dirty paki-tranny gets exposed
Maybe I am, but what about you?

you could make that case for any state, i won't disagree with you there.
but we aren't 'subjects of the crown' any more.

ARE YOU WIMBLY FOURS MATE?

I would move to Karachi, except 1. its probably more expensive than Isb, 2. I kept hearing about people I personally know getting mugged at gunpoint, 3. It's fucking searingly hot, like I couldn't take more than a hour outside.

>i know you are but what am i
that famous Kazakh wit we've all heard about

Attached: 1549494062479.jpg (638x558, 51K)

Based Mohammed

How could you doubt the descent? Look around you, everywhere you look it's evil and confusing, we're living in a cesspit.

Like the kraut says, the anarchy of getting all our kids raped by vicious nigs and pakis with almost no reprisal... then the tyrany of being arrested for having a grip on reality and a will to be honest.

>on Twitter

WHAT THE FUCK. I thought this was in real life??
They seriously tracked a woman down from Twitter for calling a man a man

well, these are probably just actors right now. so some subhumans can jerk of to "royal wedding" while "asian gangs" rape their children and police do nothing.
I wont try to take much moral high ground towards UK though, Poland is also eqtremly cucked, most of our Jow Forums selected people were killed by soviets and germans and 50 yesrs of communism finished rest off.

Attached: kazakhstan.jpg (1000x541, 106K)

The woman has been accused of harrassment, which is more serious than the headline suggests.

This is beyond! It's time to rise up and publicly execute all those who’ve fostered oppressing one's personal freedoms.

Attached: crank-2-middle-finger.jpg (600x300, 91K)

>most of our Jow Forums selected people were killed
i think that goes for most european countries, including the UK.
not trying to sound edgy, but i honestly think we've been mortally wounded as a nation since the end of WW2. it's just been a very slow and drawn out death.

Lel
Where do you see it?

>Nazi flag posting Jewish propaganda
based

You been fucking too many goats mate.

No, horses are better because they are noble creatures .

twitter.com/flyinglawyer73/status/1094458903868461056

typical dailymail """"journalism""""

so its all because the tranny was stalked by this dumb bitch

that's the accusation.
this tranny is fucking nuts though
is that a tautology?

sound advice

>Realistically
Uh user that's not what that word means.
>Realistically some minor protesting which eventually fizzles out and a slow fade into nothingness as befitting the Judas of Europe the eternal Anglo.

Attached: 076.png (605x264, 40K)

>Disarmed cuckold nation
>Killing spree
Uhh check your US privilege thanks sweaty

>was stalked
And by stalked you mean wrote comments in a continuing conversation.

It's not western degeneracy it's enforced degeneracy and Islam is part of the fucking problem and the only thing it will enforce is that even the most brutal and perverted crimes against whites and non muslims won't get punished.