Anyone else get nightmares when they withdrawal from this...

Anyone else get nightmares when they withdrawal from this? I've been on Paxil so long I don't even remember if I had night terrors every night. The dreams I'm getting from withdrawal are violent and schizophrenic. My roommates have to wake me up every night because I'm screaming "I'll fucking kill you" and "You fucking bitch" in my sleep.

Can't tell if it's a symptom of withdrawal or I need it so I don't have nightmares, what do?

Attached: SB_32120.jpg (288x216, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3896131/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's that for? Impotence?

You should prob take it, user, and maybe share with your roomies before they sleep murder you for being a retard and waking them up every night.

I took that shit and didnt have nightmares coming off it. Try facing your tormentors in your dream and they will go away.

If you are gonna stop an SSRI you really need to switch to Prozac first.

>The dreams I'm getting from withdrawal are violent and schizophrenic.

This statement says, "I was tricked by Jews"

just smoke weed so you dont dream anymore. im not joking

I try sometimes but it only makes them worse. Been having a lot lately where I'm at my childhood house at night and people are trying to stalk us from the outside, black escalades pulling up and people taking pictures of me, people trying to break in so they can murder us etc.

I do and it does work, but I can't on nights when I turn dry.

STOP TAKING THAT SHIT

Attached: 1549452768506.jpg (690x1006, 185K)

Ive replaced Paxil with one called Lixap.

Lixap helps big time with the withdrawals.

Canadian med-careful psychiatrist here. Quit Paxil 100% and same day start 10-20 Prozac for week then quit; it’ll withdraw itself, loooong half-life

It works for me, unfortunately it also stops the good dreams. But once your dreams are mostly nightmares you don't care.

I used to take Prazosin for dreams related to PTSD. Switch completely to cannabis and it works just as well if not better.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3896131/

I stopped taking mine a while ago and I got the same thing, vivid constant dreams that would fluctuate from normal and fine to nightmare. IT wen't away though after a few days.

document and sue

do you take anything else? I realized my night terrors were caused largely in part by melatonin and although i still have them i have them much less frequently. everyone's brain chemistry is different though, so you'll just have to figure out what works best for you friend

night terrors can be evidence of demonic shit

Pretty sure you can't. When I got my first script filled there was a very obvious warning that you're not supposed to stop taking it suddenly. Of course I brought this up to my doctor and he told me it doesn't matter at my dosage, which was a fucking lie.

considering you're posting on Jow Forums, id argue literally any of those are better alternatives than how you're spending your time right now

>using antidepressants which release inflammatory and stress signaling hormone serotonin
>not balancing your nutrients intake so that whole body works great
Another pharma victim. Read Ray Peat

Was on this shit for like a year in my teens & it permanently fucked my dreams up, among other things.
Prepare for some fun times ahead, OP.

they say that so that they're covered legally. If i'm correct (correct me if im wrong though) zoloft is of the same class, and I stopped taking my zoloft cold turkey after it made me fail 4/5 of my uni classes last semester. shit made me a zombie and if there was any way I could seek financial compensation i would, but it seems impossible. I immediately felt better in 2-3 days, and I was on a very high dose.

1. Canada is a US suburb
2. JewPharma is white death

That's the other thing. Ever since I've been making peace with God they've been coming in full swing. I never got them this frequently at this level as a kid, that much I do know.

I had insomnia and haulicinated someone was breaking into my room to attack me and I yelled at the darkness and then realised im tripping balls. Was withdrawing from benzos too.

Keep at it, user. And then never, ever again allow some sperging halfwit big pharma drone convince you to take either SSRI's or Benzo's. If you ever have kids at least you can spare them the loving attentions of the Pharaceutical Industrial Complex.

Keep at it, user. And then never, ever again allow some sperging halfwit big pharma drone convince you to take either SSRI's or Benzo's. If you ever have kids at least you can spare them the loving attentions of the Pharmaceutical Industrial Complex.

I don't disagree with either of those statements, at least i dont have niggers up here. what's the purpose of this post

Canada is a China suburb.
And all of the listed jews in that are white death. I don't know anyone that doesn't have at least one of those prevalent in their life.

I went cold turkey after being on for a year plus. Had brain zaps. Very uncomfortable. Just push through it and smoke some weed. It's no good. Best of luck

The problem is that benzos are so fucking addictive when you got general anxiety disorder. I had like 100 pills last three weeks of temazepam.

You're a victim of ritual satanic abuse and your subconscious mind is finally uncovering repressed memories.

Lucid dream once where you throw the car into the stratosphere and kill all of them. I dreamed about a ghost who was strangling me and shouted at her that I'll devour her entire being and I did. Woke up right after eating her gasping for air and I cried a little. But I've had insane luck since.

I should have taken it years ago but I saw what it did to my parents. They are just like they were before they took it but if they don't take it now they are way worse than before they started taking it.
For me taking anti depressant is like being on live support you are basically already with one leg in the grave.
I don't care how bad I feel I will never take antidepressants or drugs of any kind and I will never kill myself.

Attached: 1547932326447.jpg (534x483, 19K)

Also prescribed with seemingly no guidelines. I was 16 and went to a doctor, nothing special just a GP. I left with a script for xanax that told me to take it multiple times a day, every day. Since then every doctor I've talked to about that situation has wondered what the fuck that person did prescribing it to me in that way, and not as a take as needed fashion like you should.

Weired how a lot of people have no power in their dreams. Almost all my dreams are lucid and im a supreme being that can just fly around killing shit and fucking bitches.

I think I can't lucid dream because I would sleep fucking constantly.

Part of the reason they are so addictive is that they do not address the underlying causes for anxiety, they actually make it MUCH worse. You have to get clean before you can start fixing what ails you. The good news is that you can, it's just not as easy as taking a pill. Find someone to talk through your issues with, or if you can't do that then take long drives, or walks, and talk yourself through. Get Healthy. Psychoactive pharma won't get you where you need to be. GOOD LUCK!

>but if they don't take it now they are way worse than before

thats not true. must be big pharma shilling hours

All SSRIs fuck with your sleep and dreams, doubly so when you're coming off them.

He's saying that his parents are trapped in dependency. They are in the same dilemma as alcoholics or junkies. Same exact situation.

Read the whole text you stupid burger everything I said was against taking it. Why do retarded Americans always take everything out of context. I said you shouldn't take it because it makes you dependent on it.

....fucking faggot.

Attached: 1549619741088.jpg (900x900, 62K)

I was literally in the gym when I posted that.

why