Why isn't remake of this video game from 90s catering to my political views and...

Josiah Bell
Josiah Bell

why isn't remake of this video game from 90s catering to my political views and current year social justice mindset?

archive.is/bUB9i

Attached: 207590.png (176 KB, 748x543)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Levi Cooper
Levi Cooper

every game's story needs to cater to my personal feelings
"RPG" elements being shoehorned into every bloody little thing is what created this kind of nonsensical thinking.

Attached: nql3bjA5m41usn2neo2.jpg (406 KB, 1024x1476)

Wyatt Taylor
Wyatt Taylor

I think the most peculiar thing in mindset of these people is that they don't seem to fully understand why everyone else doesn't share their points of views. I guess that's what they become in echo chambers worse than any Jow Forums circlejerk could ever be.

Cameron Baker
Cameron Baker

This.

Anthony Smith
Anthony Smith

Zombies don't give a shit about your feels/gender/race sweetie and you obviously didn't play half if not more of the game.

Brody Jackson
Brody Jackson

they don't seem to fully understand why everyone else doesn't share their points of views.

Narcissists never do, that's why it's called Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Jaxson Peterson
Jaxson Peterson

I liked the single line drop about how a police station isn’t a safe haven for people of color for the good boy points

William White
William White

spent a whole day trying to get this shit working on my pc, fuck Capcom.

Justin Roberts
Justin Roberts

I though WTF its not even relevant

Jackson Morgan
Jackson Morgan

Don't remember where it was published, but when the recent Spiderman game was released, there was a journo writing angrily how bad it is that Spiderman is in league with the police.

Landon Miller
Landon Miller

That notion is wild, the police station as fortress/safe haven is laughably naive (particularly for people of color). It certainly was in the 90s as well, and really, when has policing in America ever actually been about keeping neighborhoods safe as opposed to keeping a racist status quo up and running?

me and my now-very-obviously-queer haircut

Attached: 696ea1b47b66e5bfd240249c63558cc39d16b54e.png (30 KB, 502x600)

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

First survivor Leon runs into after separating from claire is a succesful high ranked black police officer
Muh rayciss popo

Leo Martinez
Leo Martinez

Because Japan that's why.
In terms of the whole fag movement they are at least one generation behind. However they will get there eventually. Luckily I won't have to witness this anymore. The absolute downfall of human civilisation is upon us once Japan falls.

Angel Thompson
Angel Thompson

Resident Evil 2 is unabashedly going for Western bux though. Capcom has a track record of admitting they want Western dollars and the Western audience's attention. Resident Evil went from being a campy '90s spoof of cheesy horror tropes to being full blown Naughty Dog tier bullshit with its f bombs and ~deep and complex~ cinematic plot exposition.

Josiah James
Josiah James

Attached: Batmangettingblacked.png (607 KB, 655x1165)

Grayson Evans
Grayson Evans

SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGER you haven't even played the game. IT'S SOOOOO GOOD.

Attached: 1549687899591.png (1.32 MB, 1200x1200)

Brayden Mitchell
Brayden Mitchell

Yes I'm aware of that. However as long as there's one Japan executive involved (and theres more than just one) SJW bs won't show up in their games. There are just some things that are most dishonorable for the japs. I work for a Japanese corporation. You might now them from blank CDs and DVDs. It's a company where you go to slave like there's no tomorrow. Just like it's supposed to be. No silicon valley feel good atmosphere that caters weak millennials.its one generation behind.

Dylan Edwards
Dylan Edwards

CHRIS PLEASE! Jow Forums wouldn’t want you to fucl that souless gook over my sister! I WANT TO BE AN UNCLE GOD DAMN IT LEON STOP NO WAY FAGGING HER!

Attached: A58BB37D-F2CE-4C33-B236-89706D503EB4.jpg (54 KB, 605x336)

Andrew Scott
Andrew Scott

complains that you can steal and kill in a videogame
says he played the original RE
what

Jayden Butler
Jayden Butler

In real life, I carry a tourniquet, exam gloves and gauze everywhere I go. I keep a little kit, right in my real-life purse, just in case I need to help someone
this article just keeps on giving

Angel Collins
Angel Collins

Hero
Zombie Survival game

Pick one.

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

Lots of leftist and SJW types are completely unable to enjoy any escapism if they can't self insert into characters that are idealized superhero versions of their real life personas.

Brody Price
Brody Price

You don't actually think a gaming jewnalist played the game they reviewed, do you goy?

David Morgan
David Morgan

So you're saying they want to virtue signal in virtual worlds to fake people? There's already twitter

Tyler Martinez
Tyler Martinez

This idiot made an article about a video game be about themself.

Joseph Williams
Joseph Williams

The point isn't to roleplay as a survivor, but to follow the story of Leon, a police officer. If you want that kind of customizable bullshit, play any of the other dozens of zombie survival rpgs. The Resident Evil games have a set narrative they are trying to tell.

Asher Robinson
Asher Robinson

Didn't he say he basically played the demo at a friends house then read about the rest of the game via walkthrough magazines.

Wyatt Green
Wyatt Green

everyone in the city is a cannibal because of a virus that has spread throughout it
frizzy haired niggress from africa is more scared of the police than the cannibals

story checks out
this would have actually made a funny youtube parody for a talented tenth if they made like a let's play video where they were like ok im gonna play the new horror game resident evil 2 and then in the video as soon as they got to the police station they were too terrified to go in it and uninstalled the game then rated it on steam 10/10 2spooky4me.

Oliver Stewart
Oliver Stewart

Another thing that ruined gaming. The social aspect. You want to socialize go to an arcade. You want to play multiplayer go to your friends house.

Benjamin Garcia
Benjamin Garcia

Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
NPD
NPC
It all makes sense

Sebastian Garcia
Sebastian Garcia

Capcom has always been a studio that openly admires American culture, particularly American culture during the 80s and 90s. Street Fighter 2 is a massive example of this.

Guile is Val Kilmer from Top Gun
Ken is Joe Lewis the American champion of Karate
Balrog is Mike Tyson (he's called Mike Bison in the Japanese version)

Street Fighter 2 was an ENORMOUS success that still dwarfs the success of most games today, particularly when you consider how many arcade cabinets they sold. Adjusted for inflation Street Fighter II made over $10 billion across all versions of the game, which is such an insane return on development cost for that game.

Capcom has had such massive successes with American audiences that they're confident they know what American gamers want now.

Jason Rivera
Jason Rivera

That, but it's more that they can't really tolerate even fictional characters that are not like them.

Wyatt Reyes
Wyatt Reyes

wow whoever wrote this is so virtuous! give him/her/they/xer +100 SJW points

Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera

Fun fact by the way, that "journalist" survived the layoff purge of Vice.

Connor Allen
Connor Allen

This bitch really wants to pretend play that she’s an emt doesn’t she

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit