Why isn't remake of this video game from 90s catering to my political views and current year social justice mindset?

>why isn't remake of this video game from 90s catering to my political views and current year social justice mindset?

archive.is/bUB9i

Attached: 207590.png (748x543, 176K)

>every game's story needs to cater to my personal feelings
"RPG" elements being shoehorned into every bloody little thing is what created this kind of nonsensical thinking.

Attached: nql3bjA5m41usn2neo2.jpg (1024x1476, 406K)

I think the most peculiar thing in mindset of these people is that they don't seem to fully understand why everyone else doesn't share their points of views. I guess that's what they become in echo chambers worse than any Jow Forums circlejerk could ever be.

This.

Zombies don't give a shit about your feels/gender/race sweetie and you obviously didn't play half if not more of the game.

>they don't seem to fully understand why everyone else doesn't share their points of views.

Narcissists never do, that's why it's called Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

I liked the single line drop about how a police station isn’t a safe haven for people of color for the good boy points

spent a whole day trying to get this shit working on my pc, fuck Capcom.

I though WTF its not even relevant

Don't remember where it was published, but when the recent Spiderman game was released, there was a journo writing angrily how bad it is that Spiderman is in league with the police.

>That notion is wild, the police station as fortress/safe haven is laughably naive (particularly for people of color). It certainly was in the 90s as well, and really, when has policing in America ever actually been about keeping neighborhoods safe as opposed to keeping a racist status quo up and running?

>me and my now-very-obviously-queer haircut

Attached: 696ea1b47b66e5bfd240249c63558cc39d16b54e.png (502x600, 30K)

>First survivor Leon runs into after separating from claire is a succesful high ranked black police officer
>Muh rayciss popo

Because Japan that's why.
In terms of the whole fag movement they are at least one generation behind. However they will get there eventually. Luckily I won't have to witness this anymore. The absolute downfall of human civilisation is upon us once Japan falls.

Resident Evil 2 is unabashedly going for Western bux though. Capcom has a track record of admitting they want Western dollars and the Western audience's attention. Resident Evil went from being a campy '90s spoof of cheesy horror tropes to being full blown Naughty Dog tier bullshit with its f bombs and ~deep and complex~ cinematic plot exposition.

Attached: Batmangettingblacked.png (655x1165, 607K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGER you haven't even played the game. IT'S SOOOOO GOOD.

Attached: 1549687899591.png (1200x1200, 1.32M)

Yes I'm aware of that. However as long as there's one Japan executive involved (and theres more than just one) SJW bs won't show up in their games. There are just some things that are most dishonorable for the japs. I work for a Japanese corporation. You might now them from blank CDs and DVDs. It's a company where you go to slave like there's no tomorrow. Just like it's supposed to be. No silicon valley feel good atmosphere that caters weak millennials.its one generation behind.

CHRIS PLEASE! Jow Forums wouldn’t want you to fucl that souless gook over my sister! I WANT TO BE AN UNCLE GOD DAMN IT LEON STOP NO WAY FAGGING HER!

Attached: A58BB37D-F2CE-4C33-B236-89706D503EB4.jpg (605x336, 54K)

>complains that you can steal and kill in a videogame
>says he played the original RE
what

>In real life, I carry a tourniquet, exam gloves and gauze everywhere I go. I keep a little kit, right in my real-life purse, just in case I need to help someone
this article just keeps on giving

>Hero
>Zombie Survival game

Pick one.

Lots of leftist and SJW types are completely unable to enjoy any escapism if they can't self insert into characters that are idealized superhero versions of their real life personas.

You don't actually think a gaming jewnalist played the game they reviewed, do you goy?

So you're saying they want to virtue signal in virtual worlds to fake people? There's already twitter

This idiot made an article about a video game be about themself.

The point isn't to roleplay as a survivor, but to follow the story of Leon, a police officer. If you want that kind of customizable bullshit, play any of the other dozens of zombie survival rpgs. The Resident Evil games have a set narrative they are trying to tell.

Didn't he say he basically played the demo at a friends house then read about the rest of the game via walkthrough magazines.

>everyone in the city is a cannibal because of a virus that has spread throughout it
>frizzy haired niggress from africa is more scared of the police than the cannibals

story checks out
this would have actually made a funny youtube parody for a talented tenth if they made like a let's play video where they were like ok im gonna play the new horror game resident evil 2 and then in the video as soon as they got to the police station they were too terrified to go in it and uninstalled the game then rated it on steam 10/10 2spooky4me.

Another thing that ruined gaming. The social aspect. You want to socialize go to an arcade. You want to play multiplayer go to your friends house.

> Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
>NPD
>NPC
It all makes sense

Capcom has always been a studio that openly admires American culture, particularly American culture during the 80s and 90s. Street Fighter 2 is a massive example of this.

>Guile is Val Kilmer from Top Gun
>Ken is Joe Lewis the American champion of Karate
>Balrog is Mike Tyson (he's called Mike Bison in the Japanese version)

Street Fighter 2 was an ENORMOUS success that still dwarfs the success of most games today, particularly when you consider how many arcade cabinets they sold. Adjusted for inflation Street Fighter II made over $10 billion across all versions of the game, which is such an insane return on development cost for that game.

Capcom has had such massive successes with American audiences that they're confident they know what American gamers want now.

That, but it's more that they can't really tolerate even fictional characters that are not like them.

wow whoever wrote this is so virtuous! give him/her/they/xer +100 SJW points

Fun fact by the way, that "journalist" survived the layoff purge of Vice.

This bitch really wants to pretend play that she’s an emt doesn’t she