Daily RBG DEATH Watch Thread 2/10/2019

Days since Ruth Bader Ginsberg has been seen alive: 51

Last seen alive: During her pulmonary lobectomy that was performed at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York

>washingtonpost.com/politics/courts_law/ruth-bader-ginsburg-has-surgery-for-malignant-nodules-in-her-lung/2018/12/21/03009a1e-0545-11e9-b6a9-0aa5c2fcc9e4_story.html?utm_term=.f3ec8d9b659e

Reports of Ginsberg first public appearance since the surgery was 6 days ago on February 4th. But it's suspicious; Her presence wasn't announced. Nobody knew she was there. No pictures taken. SHE DID NOT SPEAK.

>"Ginsburg did not speak, and many in the crowd did not know she was there. She sat in the back, and most saw her only as they left the performance. Michaels did not announce her presence."

>washingtonpost.com/politics/courts_law/ruth-bader-ginsburg-makes-first-public-appearance-since-cancer-surgery/2019/02/04/251d59f4-28cf-11e9-b2fc-721718903bfc_story.html?utm_term=.45e922c0b85f

This wasn't Ginsberg. This was a body double who was used to quell "conspiracy theories". That's why "Ginsberg" didn't speak, and no pictures were taken. That would've ruined the ruse.

But don't worry guys. She walks a mile a day.
>"Her son James, who was at Monday night’s performance, said Ginsburg walks a mile a day and is working with her trainer again."

Here's the kicker. Next SCOTUS public sessions will be on Febuary 19th. How much do you want to bet she is a no-show?

>"The court will meet next in public session Feb. 19 Despite her appearance Monday night, it is unlikely that Ginsburg will go to the Capitol on Tuesday. "

Where are you RBG?

Attached: rbgg.jpg (750x1117, 86K)

Press S to spit on (hopefully occupied) grave

S

>Idols will speak and move about

Attached: soon.png (541x497, 68K)

hippity hop
hoppity hip
the witch dies this week

Attached: ripped_incel.jpg (491x315, 18K)

What's the punishment in our legal system for impersonating and making decisions for a deceased SC justice?

Ruth was living, Ruth lives, Ruth will live.

Attached: looking glam.jpg (720x540, 98K)

nice

F

Rule Israel! God save the Jew!

S on America

Attached: beta.jpg (992x744, 165K)

RBG is so weak just falling can fracture her ribs. Recovery from a pulmonary lobectomy depends on your general health.

How healthy is a 85 year old woman who has battled cancer for decades and breaks her fucking ribs from minor falls?

Attached: 2019-02-10.png (2857x1113, 501K)

Shes already pumping iron in Lucifers penthouse.

Can't Trump demand to see her?

Go back to your chamber, Lenin.

ROLLING

And a pic of my doggo

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.41M)

That picture was a body double wearing the same clothes she was photographed wearing years ago.

lol she actually fucking dead and they are hiding it lmao

She's ded nigga. Why won't Trump just ask to see her?

Either she is having a -really- hard time recovering and/or this wasn't the only cancer found. She's an 85 year old woman with a history of cancer with this malignant cancer was only accidentally discovered in her lungs. Likely a lot more in her body. If she isn't dead now she will be soon.

Media is on freakout mode. We're getting 3+ articles on this bitch on the daily. SOON

Attached: 2019-02-10 05.13.02 www.google.com 2583a02556ea.png (965x1488, 684K)

S

And, the WSP use a typical fake news strategy that writing a report based on nothing but lies.

>RBG is seen eating breakfast at 7:30am.
>At 7:35am...
>GUYZ IT'S BEEN FIVE WHOLE MINUTES SINCE RBG HAS BEEN SEEN ALIVE! SHE'S TOTAL DEAD THIS TIME!

Attached: 1381022006755.png (256x200, 64K)

S S

S

those news articles are pissening even the most blue pilled normie can see this shit is fake news. Only the shitskins and niggers can be brainwashed to a level this fucking stupid by GIBS that they have no fucking clue whats going on.

It's been nearly two months dude.

how long can they delay?

why hasnt trump ordered her to appear?

End this horror.

Attached: 1549794160816.jpg (846x808, 69K)

The best predictors of failure of extubation for post op thoracotomy are the Rapid Shallow Breathing Index and PATIENT AGE. What is the percentage for people over 85? I’m guessing 85 alone probably become the insurmountable obstacle. The editors of the NY Times know this. If they could get a picture of her off the vent it would have been on page one by now. one can infer with very ugh probability she is still on the vent and has been trached. IOW, her care providers have ALREADY settled in for a very long term recovery. A recovery that becomes less probable by the day.

Based and redpilled doc

Attached: god.png (696x564, 213K)

There really is an upper limit on how long you can keep an 85 year old alive on a vent. A few months is probably about it.

RAISE AWARENESS, TWEET FOR PROOF OF LIFE OF GINSBURG

if people attack you simply say we need to make sure it is actually her putting in votes. she is a justice and we have a right to know

Read up on “multi organ failure”. Realize she is still on a vent. That is BY DEFINITION “Respiratory Failure”. When they start to go they are like dominoes. Lung fail leads to renal fail leads to cardiac fail leads to liver fail leads to brain fail.

Why Trump does not force her to give proof of life? WHY IS THAT SO HARD!!??

Attached: cyborg ginsburg.jpg (473x670, 256K)

bump

I love this meme

Well hell

Attached: 1549173863950.png (411x508, 127K)

Wh-who's a good boy

You think the CIA instructs journos to use phrases like "dark", "conspiracy theorists", etc?

Attached: project mockingbird stopped, they said.jpg (1024x1024, 199K)

seriously, she is still voting on cases and hasn't been seen in months, how the fuck has nobody requested proof of life? who can be contacted or what can be done to get official proof of life/proof she isn't on a machine unable to be a justice

Really makes you think senpai

Like that user from infinity chan said, she's in a facility in Nevada.
Pic related

Attached: ginsburg house.jpg (800x450, 104K)

Fuck off asshole.

How many months do you go without seeing Jared or Tiffany Trump?

SHES ALIVE DAMMIT! ALIVE!

Attached: 434343434343.png (1793x1313, 317K)

because trump is in on it all surely. i once watched "everything is a rich mans trick" and just by the facts put to us in that documentary im convinced there will never be a "for the people" person ever again.

God save the Jew!
Death to anti-Semites!
Nighty-night, anti-Smite.

Jared and tiffany are not 85 year old SCOTUS judges who just had major lung surgery to remove malignent cancer. Faggot.

Jared has also have been seen every fucking day.

Because Trump is a master game play and is deeper into the Elite Class (having been born into it,) than Ginsburg and pretty much every other politician but the Bushes and Rockefellers.

Time is on Trump's side and he used to be a Democrat donor before going Republican to get elected. He will make Ginsburg an issue when he and his advisors decide it is advantageous to do so. Don't underestimate the screw up of the Virginia Democrats over racism and rape. That could cost all of them the next election because they have alienated their black voter base. We are about to witness levels of Democrat meltdown that shouldn't even be possible. But there is a horrible catch. (Gasp!) YOU have to do something in the real world that shames a Democrat or an Anti White. It needs to be shocking and horrifying. If you don't get to work building up the next happening, no matter how small, nothing will happen.

Bump

Attached: 1536182993784.jpg (560x375, 127K)

>What's the punishment in our legal system for impersonating and making decisions for a deceased SC justice?
depends on who is doing that

>Elite Class (having been born into it,)
Trump isn't elite, he is new new new new new new new new new new money

elites hate him and do not accept him

guys, Trump is getting another supreme court pick, still got like 2 years minimum, even if she does survive, at least you'll be able to say that the US has the greatest healthcare in the world. in the UK t woman would have died at 63 because her Pakistani pharmacist couldn't understand English and gave her the wrong dosage

>god save the jews
>jews kill gods son
>somehow they still think god is on their side

D'oh!

Attached: 911 2.jpg (680x650, 68K)

They’ll try and get away with this until trumps last year and then do everything possible to stop a new pick.

Saw tiffy poo on tuesday at state of the union. Looked radiant. And either one would be happy to shitpost a picture of themselves on white house Twitter if there were questions about where they were

BACK IN THE WOMB IT'S MUCH TOO REAL
IN PUMPS LIFE THAT I MUST FEEL
BUT CAN'T LOOK FORWARD TO REVEAL
LOOK TO THE TIME WHEN I'LL LIVE

FED THROUGH THE TUBE THAT STICKS IN ME
JUST LIKE A WARTIME NOVELTY
TIED TO MACHINES THAT MAKE ME BE
CUT THIS LIFE OFF FROM ME

HOLD MY BREATH AS I WISH FOR DEATH
OH PLEASE GOD WAKE ME

Attached: tick tock.png (497x489, 178K)

>implying it will be an impersonation
A stand in will make decisions for because she's "feeling under the weather right now but said I can vote for her for the next few years"
It will be allowed
Nothing will be done

TOMORROW IS THE DAY FOLKS

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 11.18.52 AM.png (932x220, 29K)

>the Dems could lose the black vote!
There's more than enough spics to make up for that and then some

kek

Did anyone here ever watch Johnnie Got His Gun? I watched it because there was something chilling about the Metallica video that made me morbidly curious. It was definitely horrific. Then I realized it was written by an jew supporting commie, and was basically just anti-war propaganda, though the author supported WWII.

its me burfday two

>predicting 80+ year old political figures with cancer will die soon
Definitely a legit insider. Not just anybody could make such prophetic predictions.

HELLO HELLO HELLO
IS THERE ANY BADER IN THERE
JUST DO NOTHING IF YOU CAN HEAR ME
IS THERE ANY BADER HOME

S

S

Attached: 1385795597796.jpg (350x600, 111K)

Like 3 days ago I heard here it's been 17 days since she was last seen alive. Which is it?

But also, yeah, she's dead or completely incapacitated.

posted a year before learn to fucking read mutt

IF you value any of your civil rights, you better pray for to live. The current court is ready to give all the power to COrporations so YOU won't matter AT ALL!!

Trump knows the Ferryman is approaching, so he's biding his time. No need to contribute to a ghoulish deathwatch when he's going to pick her successor anyway. When this happens, the clusterfuck will make the Kavanaugh hearings seem tame by comparison.

Attached: Charon.jpg (619x1000, 85K)

fake and gay
there was a pic from her appearance
OP should die instead

No there wasn't

Soon.

Attached: RBG Dies.png (1030x222, 52K)

Her death will be the October surprise that unites the Dems to vote Trump out

See ya tomorrow!

Attached: D7185191-92A6-490B-BE5A-53E42E65C285.jpg (640x640, 55K)

>Jew makes an anti-war music video
>Said Jew supports WW2

Attached: 1533788532950.jpg (354x313, 28K)

I’m sure he can but it will cone at a huge price

Not sure what to believe in these regards...i think she will be pronounced dead before next oral arguments on the 19th...but who knows.

Anyone know where i can find fbianon threads?

Sadly this
Even if it’s confirmed she’s dead, or basically a vegetable, the media will happily brainwash the masses that this is somehow totally allowed under the constitution and you’re just a sexist for questioning it, they’ll keep this going until at least 2020 and then they’ll switch to “b- but muh Merrick garland” and say trump has no right to pick a new supreme in an election year

Attached: acdad769-3266-4c03-82e6-b8a3e749e22a.png (1811x1347, 523K)

Fuck off Qfag.

Neither of them hold valuable political positions that a death could result in a massive upset to the opposing party

She totally a alive and just saw her cameo in the new LEGO 2 movie. She was awesome and it was great to see her totally alive and well in LEGO form.

Attached: Trumpkins Worst Nightmare.jpg (3010x1680, 268K)

She was apparently in public "alive and well" a few days ago, but there's absolutely no footage to go with that claim.

Fuck the faggots that still bring up Merrick Garland.

Ruth is ded.

quit spreading Conspiracy Theories. I was unsure about RBG's health myself but I googled her initials and most of the results page showed me that only Conspiracy Theorists think she's dead, which is, of course, a Conspiracy Theory. I mean look at all these reputable sources

Attached: 74512589f17a9ac4.png (794x890, 283K)

Attached: grrr.jpg (636x360, 35K)

Thanks for that...never knowwhat to believe until you see it in the Washington post and on cnn...see all rbg is fine says so right there.

It's possible she's alive but certainly isn't going out in public. You can't be in your mid-80s, get an invasive surgery like that and recover so quickly. I'm surprised they did the surgery at all. Old people do not recover from such things. I'm 33 and I have a hard enough time getting over a fucking cold. This bitch had cancer removed from her fucking lung and has broken ribs. RBG is RIP soon, if not already.

rbg just flew over a house

Attached: rbgflewover.png (620x294, 173K)

Hello pupper

RGB overlooks the gates of hell 2019 fresco

#RuthProof
#WheresRuth

Bump

Thread is almost as dead as RBG.

S

Attached: 1_4z35KJ4XCQe8kvg1fUogtQ.jpg (1280x720, 311K)

underated

Attached: 1535565321249.jpg (636x424, 67K)

>that pic