Meanwhile in bong

pic related

Attached: 1549798820542.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dwike5VXojk
youtube.com/watch?v=S8iSzIxjrQc
youtube.com/watch?v=596vi4HLNj4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_MV_Sewol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1541538094485.jpg (869x1024, 93K)

this bullying has turned into non stop hatred
there is almost five brit hate threads up at the moment.
please stop

go to a safe space and don't come back thin-skin.

Stop being so cucked and kill some niggers and faggots you homosexual tranny nigger-loving bitch. I hope some Polish CHAD fucks your entire family and steals your shit for being such a little cocksucker, cuntface.

Fuck you poms, hope you all get raped by kaffers. Fucked over the Rhodesians, nice thanks for us saving your pathetic arses in ww2. Then you cunts try to erase the history that Rhodesians and Rhodesia even existed and just how much they did in North Africa and Italy.
You deserve ALL this hate and shit tons more! Fucking cunts have it coming.

Attached: 1541886665920m.jpg (1024x768, 53K)

>not embracing the fact that they all hate us and it will serve to unify British Jow Forumsacks

Attached: 1516561470887.png (1512x1008, 703K)

lol if I make ANY post at all I am personally blamed for WW1 and WW2, for Rotherham, for the Pakis, for Rhodesia, for being cucked, for my police, for London, for Brexit, for the Jews etc etc
It's why I post under a meme flag now :)

>allies with the kikes in ww2
>wtf, they fucked us over, how could this have happened
lol

ffs sake fritz i just woke up

This is true, I am sure, had they known how these pommie cunts would repay them, they would have fought for the other side and the world would have been a much better place than it is today!

>implying Australia didn't also embago Rhodesia
You're a divide and conquer shill, apologise for Josef Fritzl you heartless bastards. You're also responsible for that rogue baby-hungry dingo, that hoax Port Arthur massacre and how the Abos like sniffing petrol.

Attached: f80.jpg (600x330, 22K)

Attached: SK_Q.jpg (1800x1080, 553K)

Look at your own country you glass windmill faggot keep throwing those stones.

>They literally have no white people left
Serves you right for helping niggers

Attached: 1544458562268.png (455x326, 454K)

Where was this?

London or some other shithole in the north? Yes, it's sad, but it's not news. It's been like this for the last 10-15 years and isn't indicative of anything new. Show pics of schools in Surrey or Hampshire like this and then I'll be concerned.

The nigger has a Crystal Palace t-shirt so most likely South London

streetshitters have been posting under memeflags for a good while now, it's where you belong

The Jews fucked up. This is creating an extreme right flushable white identity that will lead to their glassification.

Attached: 15439229186591119135533.png (2048x2048, 3.08M)

Attached: 1547898855221.jpg (720x693, 76K)

There are only 3 students in that photo that have the potential to graduate.

Attached: Facial_Geometric_Match.png (800x450, 1.38M)

>actually reading (((yous)))
>not just making your point and leaving to another thread

arguing is for plebs

>Went to Primary school in early to mid 90's
>Number of black kids in the entire school you could count on one hand
>Now it's the opposite

It hurts

Attached: 1418735739254.png (231x200, 8K)

Legit questions. Aren't there so many blacks in that picture because, maybe, it's a school/kindergarten for immigrants/minorities?

looking like commieland already
sadly these negroes dont know they're being pawned.
lets kill them all anyway

>for the Jews
The funny thing is that we voided the Balfour Declaration with the White Paper of 1939 and were the main suppliers of Arabs during the Arab-Israeli War. We did more to stop Israel's creation than any other Western country.

those 3 miserable white kids . England you fucking shithole

FUCK YOU ROTHERHAM BITCH!
NOW GO WATCH YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS GET RAPED OUT OF EXISTENCE YOU FUCKING GNARLED TOOTHED ILLBRED SCAB ANGLO BASTARD!

Attached: rotherhamshit.jpg (196x250, 14K)

Do those three white kids look like immigrants to you?

Probably Eastern Europeans. The only British schoolchildren you'll find in London are in private schools.

Same. We had 1 non European kid out of 400 or so primary school kids.
At high school we had 7 out of 1400.

(((Diversity))) is white genocide.

Attached: White genocide- UN population replacement.jpg (815x952, 354K)

They don't look Eastern European at all. They all look very British.

I count 4 ya blackpilled cunts. England lives!

this, one or two of them are probably poles. The actual number of real english in the capital is

*thin

Attached: The problem.jpg (3532x2049, 887K)

In my high school we had 1 mixed race kid out of about 1000, and this was only 5 or so years ago.

Daily reminder: Spengler was a prophet.

Attached: Spengler.png (1019x585, 278K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dwike5VXojk

Attached: 1546680014920.jpg (1024x1017, 109K)

The chances of finding British children in a school like that are basically nil. Very likely they're European immigrants.

these white teacher cunts are the ones who voted for this. hope they get killed by one of their pet niggers

Go back to Poland nigger

I say black but the only ones I remember were a halfcast and a full black brother and sister. Secondary school there was a sandnigger brother and sister twins as well as the halfcast kid that went I went to Primary with. Even when the school took an influx of afghan "refugees" there were only around 10 for the 500 students of the school. Unsurprisingly though the afghans always started shit and then cried racism with the teachers supporting them.

Oh looks like Detroit

mfw am actually a glorious Anglo

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (359x550, 47K)

>population HAS to steadily increase to increase the money to (((them)))
>we had 1 mixed race kid
Did the halfbreed have a double surname?
You seriously believe you can't find three British kids in a school in South London?

you will be relentlessly beaten with reality for your treason against europe
No whining pls

That is what my class looked like in Chicago 1974, one white kid haahha.

>Chicago 1974,
Hello gramps

oi m8 you can't use 'halfcast' anymore, don't you know it's 'mixed race' now (was actually told this years ago when reporting a crime)

Attached: DG5o72KVYAAMQPV.jpg (1078x974, 146K)

at least post the link you stupid shit
youtube.com/watch?v=S8iSzIxjrQc

Think its my fault. I went on a fever inspired shitposting blitz last night and was really cruel to Euros, Yanks, Aussies and Kiwis.

What went through the heads of those parents sending their children to that zoo. They will be picked on, not learn their own tongue properly since non speak it, they will be given less attention because their low iq class mates will need far more attention, and they will pick up their niggish behaviour and culture.

The white kids are probably Polish immigrants anyway

>Did the halfbreed have a double surname?
No...?

>You seriously believe you can't find three British kids in a school in South London?
I would seriously doubt it.

So you're french?

Attached: dfr.jpg (1020x931, 151K)

>tomorrow they will have to flatter them to bargain
today in a nutshell. Must be hard for a nigger, kike and a shitskin to keep their laughter back

make a fookin mess of you suvvern fairies me scoota will

Attached: 1535991282926.png (1544x1142, 905K)

just a kid frenchie no need for dat

>No...?
Check your football youth teams and you'll see that every halfbreed have a double surname

12 years ago for me at high school. We had literally 7 non Europeans in a population of 1400.
2 West Africans, 1 mixed race European-African. 2 Filipino's. 1 Arab and 1 Mixed Arab-East African.

2 of which left by the end of Year 7. So for most of my high school we only had a total of 5 non Europeans even with the new yearly intakes, non Euro's were very rare and none of the five were in my year group. We only had 3 incidents in those years I was there. One was a robbery, another was a weed deal and the final one was a rival school attacking us which resulted in a tit for tat exchange off the school grounds between rival groups of students(which admittedly was fun after school activities) which ended when the police got involved.

Now that school has declined rapidly with crime and academic results rising and falling respectively. It's fucking horrible. Apparently there are now over 700 non europeans at the school. Knife crime,sexual assault,theft,attempted murder of teachers,gang warfare. It's hit the place hard. It went from one of the best schools of the region to one of the worst. It's sad to see. Don't even get me started on the marxist curriculum and race mixing thats being promoted. My older brother has decided to send my nephew and niece(twins) to a private school instead as they were meant to go there this September.
It's not a coincidence the school went downhill when non whites arrived en masse and the headteacher(a real traditionalist) went for a new job so the governors decided to put a liberal woman in charge.

OH HO HOH HO HOHO HO HO

Attached: 1549620408330.jpg (810x991, 148K)

WE WUZ ANGLO GIBS ARYAN BLOOD

It's changed that much in only 12 years? What city?

actually my mum's side are all pure Somerset Wessex, but my dad's side are descended from German Bohemian Steinschönau glassmakers

Attached: 1538485973499.png (1118x1018, 95K)

Kek

Look at me, we're America now.

Meanwhile in America

Attached: RapConcert.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

I don't even wish that fate to any Pole.

It would be ok if it was funny but it's the exact same thread, pics and replies, kek, they are not even trying not a single witty, clever or funny comment so I've been hiding them. c'mon shills, at least be funny otherwise what's the point?

civic nationalism is so based

Attached: 1541730849534.png (1279x967, 2.15M)

Yea, you don't have any niggers at all.
Also, is the reason you're so obsessed with kings and monarchs because of the guilt you feel in your DNA for abandoning your Sovereign?

norf is the meme of the year

I don’t hate you

>white

youtube.com/watch?v=596vi4HLNj4

it's not just a meme lad

Attached: 1cc.png (579x536, 14K)

Attached: Webp.net-gifmaker.gif (609x527, 129K)

Last year. I didn't know it was so popular outside Brit/pol/. The spinoff editions were also excellent.

This. It's not just a meme. It's a lifestyle, culture, history. It's a people. A satire and a grim reality that transcends time and space.

Attached: 1541194612740.jpg (523x800, 134K)

Wonder what it could be?
What could be the reason?
Really gets the noggin joggin

Attached: IMG_2159.jpg (1804x1960, 761K)

I don't get it, what's the boat pic for?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_MV_Sewol
>ferry (((((accident))))
>brazil dam ((((accidentally))) collapses
noticing a pattern?

Attached: 1549458633317.jpg (1471x1139, 217K)

It doesn't disgust me, they will do great Grime when they get older. Pakis and pajeets look abominable on the other hand.

Nice try, shlomo. You're not fooling anyone.

Attached: angleterre-bradford.jpg (607x472, 68K)

the UK is a particularly nasty cesspit
why do you think they covered up for the Rotherham sex trafficking rings and even went so far as to arrest the fathers of the kidnapped daughters for tracking down their captors themselves
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
thank you for the great discussion, anything else to add?

Attached: 1548274206714.png (1608x1332, 3.54M)

The mods changed the image I used. You can tell from the title. Fuck them.

Been reading about the lead up to WW2 in Vichy France. Last time the Jews won if you recall.

donald tusks internet defense force

all your car company are going busto in april hans

You are clearly not a white dane.