"Swedish" hitman caught in Brazil

They just caught a "Swedish man" in Brazil he's from Somalia. He's murdered 7 people in Sweden. He was also drug/human trafficking and paid hitman. They won't deport him, they're giving him "15 years" in prison, even less if has good behavior.

Google translate this shit, couldn't find any English news about it. Also notice how they refuse to mention that he's Somali and been in Sweden for about four years.

svt.se/nyheter/utrikes/svensk-gripen-i-barcelona-knyts-till-sju-mord-i-sverige?fbclid=IwAR0rkYR2BK2nNMhFZxl7UPokupIEeBS4u4wyfF1pDWAjTgbTOUp3svdog0U

No one is getting deported even if they rape and murder, they are "misunderstood". Sweden is doom.

Attached: zoomali.png (740x420, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/16/britain-wrongly-deporting-commonwealth-nationals-summit-windrush
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not even surprised, Somalis need to be eliminated

>Travel to Nordic country
>Full of 10/10 blonde cuties (even if they are average in Scandinavia people would kill for them outside it)
>Can do anything with them and nothing happens to you
Who though this was a good idea?
Tbh I just hope you stop being retarded one day and at least consider the possibility that we aren't all equal and shouldn't live all in the same country

> criminal
> flees to Monkey Island
This place is run by criminals, for criminals. He chose the right country to escape.

I read the article and it says it was in Spain
0/10 bait you fuck I hope your country gets drowned in degeneracy to the point you can never even consider saving yourselves you disgraceful piece of shit

How the fuck did you translate Barcelona to Brazil you dumb ape? And there is nothing about any sentence in that article.

Why deport him to Sweden? So he can be released and refunded?
Let the nigga stay in a confy Brasilian jail, best option.

>btw, your link say Barcelona, it's in Spain

Does It matter where is he from?

He's a nigger.

Meanwhile my country is finally waking up and we're deporting the shitskins. Also, thanks to government cuts to legal aid, the amount of these nogs who can get free lawyers has dropped. They're fucked, the white man is waking up.

Keep memeing for deportations Sven, things can always change, the fight is never truly lost.

The liberals are trying to stop it, we must not let them.
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/16/britain-wrongly-deporting-commonwealth-nationals-summit-windrush

Attached: a6dcece70b1f481bb3da3442c6218ad4.jpg (704x706, 71K)

>Meanwhile my country is finally waking up
lmao

Based.

Attached: Muslim conquest.png (1920x1210, 1.46M)

It's a long road to salvation, these are baby steps, a drop in the ocean, but those drops can build to a torrent.

It's gonna be ok.

Ya prison in Brazil for a Somali or any Muslim will be near death sentence.

Sweeden is a conspiracy against it's own people.

This reminds me of how the Soviet Union categorized prisoners.

The gulags were run by the rapists, thieves and murderers, as these were considered rehabilitable and merely 'victims' of the bourgeoisi system, whereas political prisoners were the lowest of the low in the gulags, as they were direct threats to the communist regime.

>gets caught anyway
Also the link says he got caught in Spain so I don't know wtf OP is talking about.

Op is a faggot

Lying about my country

Fuck niggers. This is why I hate them so much. Everywhere they go they start this shit. They're like this everywhere. Can we genocide all niggers?

Good to hear! Maybe now your culture & country can retain it's true identity, as the proud strong white Brits you truly are.

Get rid of the Leftist/Liberal problem, form conservative values, then you'll truly have an ethnostate.

>Who though this was a good idea?
Jews most likely

Nordic guys are attractive too but good luck being a nordic dude trying to score a nordic girl today
If she isnt being scared away from social media, bars and dating apps by non-euros she is taken by some other guy or an angry self-hating person who thinks migration is gods gift to humanity

this is bs, white girls are racist as fuck deep down. youre just socially incompetent. most girls nowadays are thots anyways, not worth the time

>white girls are racist as fuck deep down
I did say that most were scared off
Ive talked to a few girls who openly say they dont go out anymore because they dont want some blatte rubbing a flaccid penis on her ass at the club.

Some fall for the blanda upp-meme but its very very few

>youre just socially incompetent.
Nah, but this is a problem for alot of people. current gf has a few friends who are going through uni and they talk about how incredibly akward most girls in their class are and that they never want to do anything besides netflix after school
the gf also has a few friends who are 24-26 and still virgins, why? because they never ever leave the house and are socially akward around guys so the guys fuck off

>they don't want some blatte rubbing a flaccid penis on her ass at the club

My sister who used to be an extraordinary thot before she met her current boyfriend said the same thing. That literally 90% of the disgusting people she met outside were blattar. If she didn't show interest in them they'd instantly call her a fucking whore, for example.

Needless to say she's a massive racist.

Sweden has Colonized Somalia or something else in the past?

Attached: superthumb.jpg (300x250, 17K)

>If she didn't show interest in them they'd instantly call her a fucking whore
Yup, been there seen that.
Its very sad, i doubt it would be so hard to find a girl to fuck here if this wasnt the consequense
Alot of girls seem scared nowadays and i dont blame them

Other way around, senpai

how the heck do we fix sweden

Attached: 429521BC-A985-4330-9512-E524B741E493.jpg (650x793, 43K)