Japs accused of whitewashing

youtu.be/D2Olt9Y7oxg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGA

Attached: FCFE2824-0943-4564-8068-63B67D81DCA6.jpg (750x514, 340K)

Curling teams of UK and Japan

Attached: curling-uk-jp.jpg (960x1130, 191K)

Asian gets tan easily.
But curling is an indoor sports, so they don't have tan
Athletes don't have make up in the game.

japanese literally “whitewash” themselves in anime too though. All the characters look fucking white

>portraying her in positive light, unlike some country mass media that bleaches criminals
>is not a good thing

>japs try to make mutt appear more beautiful
>outrage.jpeg

Naomi Osaka
She is mixed blood of Haitian and Japanese.

>I'm goroku percento-chan, it's obvious

I'd rather fuck the one on the right

I'm sure if they drew what she actually looked like we'd have another racism scandal like that artist who drew serena williams accurately.

same girl in spring and summer
>Asian gets tan easily

Attached: maki-okazoe.png (908x440, 560K)

Bitch can't even moon rune.
American monkeys should stay in nigger clown world.

>they do her the favor of fixing that fucking ugly ape face
>complains about skin color

is halep in anime too?

Attached: simona_halep.jpg (680x680, 43K)

She's half nigger and being forced down japs throats the same way nogs are in the west by jews you stupid fat ESL teacher mutt

japanese cheering leader in a baseball stadium

Attached: 13623608242.jpg (600x900, 165K)

I'd still give pre-op halep a go though

The tendrils of cultural marxism are creeping up japan's ankles as the Olympics approaches.

Kill niggers desu

One drop rule should be enforced globally.

>>Asian gets tan easily
why you asian faggots incels from asian masculity missuse green text all the time? When i see you faggots post like this its always in this style.

50% jap/50% black > 100% black

Attached: 08AC0B4F-4403-40D1-BE56-3E6A7D24396D.jpg (700x400, 238K)

Imagine the smell

0% nigger > 1+% nigger

Attached: 1532675289170.jpg (959x629, 116K)

Attached: 1519895064286.jpg (3090x2048, 2.44M)

you'd have to catch her first

Attached: local gypsy girl steals ball.png (1332x746, 1.85M)

Like a dirty gym mop

Ayo why all the sports and music turnin black?

The Japs know. Brown is ugly. Just look in toilet, nigger-san!

BLACKED in japanese translates to POOPED

she's more nigger than jap.

africa should get her victories not the chinks.

What kind of low-esteem roasties chose a not even a occupation force US soldier like france women does but a scam artist haitian.

fucking english teacher too new to know 90s meme

Attached: images(11).jpg (638x481, 45K)

Japanese actively disown her

Based

Attached: 65B29B61-1DF1-4932-844A-E2AB741D3E69.jpg (737x800, 188K)

Exactly. If she knew anything about this half of her ancestry she wouldn't have complained.

based ... she's that half chimp that won against that gorilla right?

Attached: 911.jpg (480x368, 18K)

Kek this, if you dont disown niggersbreed you will become a shithole

(((They))) established a foot hold already.

Expect more degeneracy and a higher pace.

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-044200_Adblock Browser.jpg (1440x1811, 673K)

here are asians in the summer

Attached: jkiPF.jpg (600x600, 174K)

Osaka’s coalburnimg mother’s father didn’t talking to her for 20 years because she brought shame to her family. Her father only just recently started talking to her again

But Japanimation characters are always lighter skin than most real japs. It's just the art style.

They were trying to make her not look like full blown cartoon nigger. It's a fine line when coloring cartoons

cool link phonephag

who cares if japs get blacked, focus on the white race retards.

japanese is such a meme language

>I'm tan. It's pretty obvious
Wrong. You're a NIGGER. It's pretty obvious. Also, the anime chick does not look white. Small nose, big eyes, fat face,...she's clearly Japanese.

Japan must learn our political correctness. I've fixed it.

Attached: 1541783231997.jpg (750x391, 62K)

unironically it is what anime character brought to life would look like

Attached: 1548715157973.png (600x600, 624K)

And yet, even the tanned version of her is more attractive than the nigger/jap mongrel Nissin

They don't like niggers. It's pretty obvious why her & her family are getting mocked by them. They should deport her, her coalburning mother, & her pet nigger buck to Africa to prove a point.

She is a mutt...& an ugly one at that.

She is nigger. Even the Japs know it

1 Drop Rule: The reason why even white men don't want nothing to do with white women who have been with niggers; the reason they are classified as "tainted"

I don't see where this claim comes. I can't see anything white in anime.
Is it about the generic anime character drawing that people think looks white because in realistic anime the characters look japanese and foreigners look as they should.

Fucking weeaboos and identify Europa fags care nothing for their actual homes

Please warn your people about the perils of worshipping mutts. I know of these perils and they are many

Not true. Many Japanese anime characters have Japanese names. They also have flat faces, small noses, & big eyes, all of which are mongoloid features. Me think they are not white

Attached: Aries.jpg (800x600, 192K)

"I dont feel part of this culture so it's ok to genocide it"

Imagine my shock.

You Japs better fight this thing. Take it from a USA person: Niggers are a burden everywhere.

KEEP NIGGERS OUT OF JAPAN

Their eyes, for starters. Anime characters definately rather reseble Anglo babies more than anything asian.

Attached: 1546977140814m.jpg (683x1024, 45K)

To be honest her facial features are very Japanese. The eyes, round nose and thin lips. But of course she the has the darker skin and nappy hair from her dad.

Haha Japs don't care what some shitty Western newspaper says.

They are a burden everywhere. I wish I could live in a nigger-free society

Attached: screenshot-2012-03-27-at-13.47.21.jpg (529x350, 69K)

Anime characters are not white. Nissin doesn't know what she's talking about.

Attached: 5218396-1244765827-18289.jpg (636x642, 75K)

>nigger
>trying to ruin something beautiful and pure
Checks out

Looks like her entire family is getting mocked & spatted at. Good!

I rather fuck the one of the right

Idk they definitely look Caucasian to me. The pale skin with peach tint that white ppl have (Asians have a yellow/tan tint), the characters are all tall and have long legs, big colorful round eyes and hair, etc.

Why is she so cute bros?

man I fucking hate niggers
I wonder if japs hate niggers too

岡副 麻希
Maki Okazoe

Literally this. Other brown races can muddle with eachothet, not my problem. It's white and ____ that's the issue.

But I want to be a weeaboo and have a japanese gf

Negros in Okinawa are the primary source of American rapes
Nigerians in Roppongi are criminals

F

Even calling it "tan" is whitewashing.
She's a nogshit brown nigger.

Worshiping white women is what cuckolds do.

Attached: 1528072777106.jpg (3100x2104, 1.48M)

Attached: 1538475970319.jpg (1056x771, 78K)

I usually like sheeboons but Naoma just looks so disgusting and filthy

>braku pigu, go home!

>black people are equal
>t. civnats

It's sad that cute japanese office ladies have to get raped to death in their own country because the US is obsessed with the experiment of bringing caveman slavepeople up to first world standards.

they change the skin tones to look like themselves, not white people. calling it whitewashing is retarded

It all depends on the art style and the show you're watching. In many anime they explicitly state that just about everyone is European and they don't usually look that different from how Japanese characters are drawn.

Also Japanese are honorary Aryans so it doesn't matter anyway.

Blacks are so fucking ugly jesus christ.

>An Asian girl who is heavily using surgery/makeup/facial tape to look white looks exactly like this anime drawing.

Hopefully japs are observant enough to separate the niggers from them happening to be marines or Americans even... anywhere in the world a nig in any military is gonna nog

They can't help it. White is just more aesthetically pleasing. It really is the superior color.

Attached: 1545070745934.gif (202x360, 1.86M)

Burakku piggu go homu!
Is important to use right pronunciation!

>Asians have a yellow/tan tint
No they don't, they either look white like us or have a tan if they are SEAmonkeys, you're buying into a meme from the 40s

It comes from the varied hair colors. Anime doesn't really try to be realistic at all though. I think that's one of the reasons for its successes. When you look at the moon you can see a face, a rabbit or craters.

God that nigger's hair is such a repulsive joke. Fuckin' disgrace to Japan.

Attached: image.jpg (973x562, 158K)

Yep, they go out of their way to give their white characters Japanese names and personalities just for kicks, they're actually all white though. Fucking retarded shitskin faggot piece of shit, shut the fuck up homo.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 1.47M)

> mfw that filename

Attached: 1497095929703.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

Yeah, their white characters are given white names (or names that sound white to them), not Japanese names.

Which is fine, who cares, they're the most stable nation in the world right now because they don't accept the third world and the problems that come with it into their borders.

Thank you, sensei.

This is false. Even in cartoon form they are Japanese. Their skull shapes are clearly mongoloid. Also, Japanese don't always have yellow skin. Some have porcealen skin too. But the facial features still are the same

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

They do. All Asians do. They learned their lesson eons agos to Avoid the Groid.

They don't have a nigger problem, which explains why they have such low crime rates than any other society.

They better hope a kamikaze btfos any incoming m*grants tho, Abe suddenly seems fickle about the no-immigration policy

Get some samurai in to write the policy if he flips, one way or the other

In anime, the characters are given different eye & hair color cause they all look the same---different colors make them easier to identify. All Asians have black hair & brown eyes, so in a way, they all look the same. But as stated, the facial features are still the same

Attached: 1481549878647.jpg (639x1024, 173K)