Why is India such a shithole under its current native Hindu rule?

Daniel Myers
Daniel Myers

Attached: 1549299550441.jpg (204 KB, 704x820)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/rotherham-grooming-gangs-1500-victims-investigation-police-national-crime-agency-pakistani-white-a8219971.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6512919/Pervert-23-faces-jail-admits-having-sex-corpse-lifting-lids-coffins.html
reddit.com/r/exmuslim/comments/5nfbd4/arabsmuslims_and_goat_fucking_where_does_this/
youtube.com/watch?v=NMp2wm0VMUs&t=42
pri.org/stories/2012-04-18/pakistani-children-face-high-rates-incest-receive-little-support-family-state
ucanews.com/news/pedophile-confesses-to-raping-500-kids-in-india/78125
theconversation.com/india-has-a-sexual-assault-problem-that-only-women-can-fix-101366
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler#Hitler_on_Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=wRcuFGYraLM&vl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=oKRF7Bp4BnI
youtube.com/watch?v=GlkONDUC-P8
moika78.ru/news/2019-01-01/171379-otchim-iznasiloval-i-zadushil-14-letnyuyu-padcheritsu-v-metallostroe/
nevnov.ru/628195-v-peterburge-na-vpiske-spyashego-shkolnika-iznasilovali-butylkoi-vodki-i-igrushechnoi-klubnikoi
nversia.ru/news/vse-kto-zvonili-mne-interesovalis-kuda-i-chego-ey-napihali-kak-nesovershennoletnyaya-zhertva-zhestokogo-iznasilovaniya-v-pugacheve-perezhivaet-proizoshedshiy-koshmar/#list-comments
newinform.com/158822-v-ufe-poiman-pedofil-kotoryi-nasiloval-dvukh-malenkikh-devochek-v-techenie-9-let
arigus.tv/news/item/123732/
sibdepo.ru/news/v-kemerove-otets-iznasiloval-svoyu-8-letnyuyu-doch.html
rosbalt.ru/russia/2019/01/23/1759621.html
svpressa.ru/accidents/news/222665/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algeria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangladesh#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada#History
mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Jack Lee
Jack Lee

Pakistan is just Islamic India and it's a shithole too, even worse than India.

Attached: finger.jpg (115 KB, 1232x1192)

Ian Rivera
Ian Rivera

Because Hinduism is a meme religion and full of retards

Kayden Cooper
Kayden Cooper

No its not, koolaid drinking shitalian cuck. Are french germans? Shitalians danish? Bongs czech?

Poondia is literally the size of europe, while Pakistan is three times the size of Italy. Its a giant landmass and across the border lies the true streetshitters, with all their shitty dravidshits and untouchable sewer rats. Pakistan is 220million poondia is more than a billion. Get your facts straight and get off my board you fucking subhuman european streetshitter

Attached: 33ABAE48-7BB3-4356-B78F-F63DB3A34025.jpg (314 KB, 2518x1024)

Nathaniel Powell
Nathaniel Powell

yes it boggles my mind, hindu in Bali, in Indonesia (which is muslim majority country) a 180 of hindu in India

Christopher Martin
Christopher Martin

cherrypicking images proves a shill thread
hinduism is the most redpilled religion especialy compared to some LARP a pedophile sandnigger wrote while fucking 9 year olds, both bangladesh and pakistan will become greater BHARAT again, and you mudslime shits cant do anything about it

Gavin Watson
Gavin Watson

Indian Nationalism – False Pride in the Most Degenerate Nation on Earth

A Brahmin who speaks Truth commented on Indian Hindus’ Suspicion of Outsiders:
I can answer your question, me being a Hindu brahmin following extreme Orthodox beliefs, I can answer your question honestly.
You may dislike Brahmins, seems we deserve this for the decadent beliefs we have produced in the Subcontinent which has destroyed the entire fabric of the region.
Not all Brahmins are rich or influential, but I can confirm for you something, there are even divisions in the Brahmin community.
Not all Brahmins practice priesthood; only a subsection of them do it.
I can tell you the reason the Indian is such a hideous creature – to tell the truth, Indian society itself operates in a hideous manner, and it's the root of all filth that exists in India from corruption to hypocritical behavior.
Indian culture boils down to religion. I perceive of religion and culture as different things, but most Indians have never had any cultural lineage.
Nor do most Indians have any knowledge of any of their religious books. Almost every one of them was bought up watching religious movies portraying religious deities as pious and most godly.
That’s where most Indians get their religious education from. Almost 80 percent of them have never read even 1 Upanishad or Veda in their life.
The reason is simple – education is limited to certain classes, and other classes were not simply allowed into Gurukuls.
After independence, the Hindu majority became bed partners with the British and formed their mythical nation of India.
Never in the subcontinent’s history had Hindus had such power; they never controlled such a vast proportion of land that they control today.
But they had a problem – most backward castes in India were simply illiterate and were separated by tribe and language – they even had their own tribal Gods.

1/4

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

Since 1947, Hinduism for the first time became the doctrine of the state – previously only Brahmins, Kshatriyas and Vyshas were considered Hindu.

Brahmins secretly believed that they were the only followers of Hinduism and had authority to enforce their dogma onto the other two varnas.
But after Independence, they realized that the vast majority of Dalits and backward castes were simply isolated from their Dogma, and in a nation with many tribes, castes, tribal gods and languages, it became impossible for Hindus to unite all of them under one umbrella.
Now Hinduism was used as state doctrine, and the state used its propaganda techniques to brainwash the nation with the Hindu Doctrine.
After Independence most Indians were illiterate and had never seen the world outside.
Hinduism was never a conquering force; it has always operated in treacherous ways since Gupta period.
Whenever Hindus stretched themselves, their neighbors disliked them and resisted their ways of governance, so basically Hinduism and Hindus have brainwashed other castes that:
“Crossing a river is a deadly sin as per the Upanishads” which means moving to other lands is a sin, and every religious Hindu and every caste must not cross the river and explore the world.
So basically most Indians were in a cocoon for almost 2,500 years.
None of them explored other nations, trade was minimal, and mostly India was colonized repeatedly by other conquering forces since ancient Hellenic times.
Even after independence, for 40 years India was a backwards agrarian society, mostly following a culture of “honor.”
But in early 1990’s, something remarkable happened to India, for the first time, average Indians moved out of their filthy nation and have seen the glory of other civilizations

2/4

Adam Gonzalez
Adam Gonzalez

But Indians are living in a paradox; they can’t understand why they are being taught that their culture is supreme since childhood, and having seen other great civilizations and their societies, most if not all of them have realized one fundamental thing that they are the most degenerate people of all.

Now even the state and religious classes have realized the reality that other cultures and civilizations have created more productive societies than they have.
The ruling class is aware that they have destroyed the nation; they are fully aware that they have fiddled for the past 50 years for some frivolous pride.
But they have even realized that it’s easy to keep all these different tribes under their control as long as they remain in poverty and remain ignorant.
Few may make their way out, but for our caste based society which have lived for past 1500 years feeding on others like parasites, it’s hard to swallow the new liberation that young Indians are experiencing.
So it’s essential to create a sense of pride again, pride that must not be oriented towards social ethics, but instead must be channeled into useless things which have no logical or rational nature.

Like most Indians are Proud to be Indians – but no one can even answer in few words what exactly they take “pride” in.
Most of proud to be Hindus – they created one shallow story after another to rationalize their pride.
Most Schools are distributing Mein Kampf for college kids to create pride
There is a reason for all these things and the hideous nature of most Hindutvas who spout their nonsense across Internet forums.
The reasons are inherent insecurity, lack of creative ability among Indians and most importantly fear.
Exactly, fear of colonization – it has happened repeatedly for past 1500 years.
That’s the reason why India is the largest importer of weapons.
It will not even hesitate to use weapons on its own people – “Tribal adivasis” for mining their lands.

3/4

Camden Nguyen
Camden Nguyen

India now wants to show to this world that they are not insecure, at least outwardly.
There must be a bandwagon of pride and chest thumping among Indians.

Most Indians are like Beaten down losers who have lost every game that they played — but never learnt or tried to practice more. But we have learnt how to corrupt and progress.
Now the only thing that matters to most of Hindutva Indians (most of them are not Brahmins but call center operators who just copy/paste some useless Hindu propaganda) is to show to this world that they are something or at least stand for something.

It’s a pride stemming out of insecurity, suspicion and mostly ignorance.

A kind of pride which was generated by continuous propaganda from movies, books, curricula and most importantly, the economic progress that occurred in the last 12-15 years.

This gave us a chance to migrate and look at industrious civilizations in West and understand about their great culture and human values.

But it even exposed our filthy morality and hypocrisy.

Add some Hindu mythology + economic progress + everyday propaganda in movies, soap operas + hatred towards neighboring countries and peoples (Pakistan, China, even Bangladesh, Nepal, Muslims) + superpower myth articles in every tabloid

This has created a myopic view in most Indians.

Most of them don’t know anything they speak about which includes the clowns at Hare Krishna temples across the world.

We are fortunate that we can send money to India, and live as long as possible in any progressive society and continuously ridicule Western women and their degenerate values (while secretly fantasizing about the same Western women).

This our new way of life.

Call it parasitism or degenerate, but most of us have never had any culture nor most of us have ever dreamt that there exists a place on earth with equitable social values.

4/5 Sorry, found an extra snippet.

Tyler Brown
Tyler Brown

We have lived for past 1500 years by backstabbing each other and cheating each other.

We preached hypocrisy and superstition and practiced the same values.

Our society only cared about personal glory – the more glorious you were, the more Godly you become in our eyes.

The only attribute of that glorious person is the wealth he has amassed either in business or cricket or in any other field.

Wealth is all it counts in our society. It’s been the for a very long time, but we don’t say it openly.

For many centuries we have preached and practiced duplicity in life, family, relations, business and love.

And the result is before your eyes a hypocritical duplicitous society which prides itself on morality, virtue, spirituality, sympathy and whatnot.

But underneath the rug, we all know that we stink, and we are duplicitous, treacherous and sometimes the best at stabbing each other in the back

We have practiced this culture for so long that it has become the blood of our society.
As a Brahmin I accept that we are corrupted, crooked, morally and spiritually degenerate.
FYI–I am a Vedic brahmin, not rich but come from a lower middle-class background
I also belong to an ultra-orthodox priesthood family and I know deep inside me that we as a country have become degenerate, but I can do nothing about it.

That’s why you will more violence, corruption, poverty, malnourishment,a nd lack of empathy towards others humans, backstabbing among most south Asian people.

5/5

Zachary Perez
Zachary Perez

Bangladesh is literally one of the ten worst countries in the world. You have no right to talk down to anyone.

Samuel James
Samuel James

they don't shit in street in Pakistan
the mountain nigger is defending the curry niggers
why am not surprised
hinduism is the most redpilled religion
yes nigger worshiping cows is based and redpilled

Attached: Niggers-&-Jews-Types.png (46 KB, 368x348)

Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

Try to be a democracy for the first time ever
Have something like 1000 different ethnic groups and a dozen language families
5 significant religions (each with their own internal divisions)
Insane caste system

I'm amazed they've been able to get as far as they have under democracy, they only succeeded when a foreign power had a boot on their neck

Liam Phillips
Liam Phillips

redpilled

Yeh worshipping cows is redpilled. Kys you fucking faggot

at least we dont go to jail for calling a man a man you dumb bong

Mason Morgan
Mason Morgan

Shitty Pakistani meme using cherry picked pics.

Attached: 1549494657776.jpg (226 KB, 704x800)

Noah Davis
Noah Davis

Attached: 1542731355226.jpg (1005 KB, 2308x1428)

Aaron Davis
Aaron Davis

I'm amazed they've been able to get as far as they have under democracy,
user...

Attached: Beautiful-India.jpg (390 KB, 1200x749)

Easton Rodriguez
Easton Rodriguez

dude i have been waiting for you ,pls come to the serbia thread we miss your shit memes an african 50 iq

Kevin Harris
Kevin Harris

Well you got me there. Enjoy the cholera.

Adrian Ward
Adrian Ward

Nice cope you ugly hindpoo

Jordan Sullivan
Jordan Sullivan

you forgot this

Attached: Pajeet-My-Son....jpg (80 KB, 485x723)

Ryan Diaz
Ryan Diaz

give me the link

Matthew Gutierrez
Matthew Gutierrez

These are East Pakistani (Bangladeshi) Muslims walking through the water and streets they shit in.

Attached: 1549717005254.jpg (113 KB, 721x481)

Adrian Young
Adrian Young

pakistani
insulting India

Glass houses bitch.

John Johnson
John Johnson

I thought it was by 2020 they would become a superpower?

Nolan James
Nolan James

Pajeet what's your problem with the Pakis? you are the same people (with different religion)
why you worship the white man but hate the one who is from the same ethnicity as you (the Poo ethnicity)

Attached: Poo-Pride.jpg (11 KB, 222x227)

Eli Thompson
Eli Thompson

Yeah it's a complete shithole. Please invade us superior Perso-Arabic Paki and Bangladeshi anons.

Camden Harris
Camden Harris

no need to hurry they still have 10 months til 2020, sure they can pull it in that time

Attached: Indian-Monopoly.png (11 KB, 225x224)

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

Overpopulation, they needed to issue a ban on multiple children a long time ago

John Jones
John Jones

Attached: pooloo.jpg (1.23 MB, 2485x2031)

Bentley Torres
Bentley Torres

you are the same people
Umm no actually, Pakistanis are of the superior Perso-Arabic stock. We are dravidian.

Brayden Edwards
Brayden Edwards

"you are the same people" - that is true but Pakistan is worse because it's completely Islamic whereas India is only partially Islamic and Islam's footing in a country is a good indicator of how fucked up the country really is.

Henry Sanchez
Henry Sanchez

Pakistanis have been raping thousands of British girls in the UK:

In August 2014 the Jay report concluded that an estimated 1,400 children, most of them white girls, had been sexually abused in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013 by predominantly British-Pakistani men.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

Around 80 per cent of designated suspects are of Pakistani heritage

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/rotherham-grooming-gangs-1500-victims-investigation-police-national-crime-agency-pakistani-white-a8219971.html

Attached: 8c647dfb7fdf35627455f77859f45094-imagejpeg.jpg (75 KB, 480x736)

Anthony Jenkins
Anthony Jenkins

Fucking these. India under Hindu rule was like the Roman Empire with Greek education thousands of years before those societies even existed.
What we're looking at now is a mixed Islamic-Hindu state with Jewish external influence.

Mason Morales
Mason Morales

Attached: 1486363766224.png (62 KB, 403x396)

Ethan Morales
Ethan Morales

Pakistanis should also learn how to poo in loo.

Attached: 1541012162534.jpg (172 KB, 602x842)

Nolan Rodriguez
Nolan Rodriguez

"This is for poo"
Uses it for pooja
Fucking kek

Dominic Green
Dominic Green

Yeah that and a largely contaminated gene pool after centuries of race mixing. Modern India is not even a shadow of it's former glorious self. It's game over. I hope UK and the western countries are able to safeguard their gene pool for impending contamination.

Mason Ramirez
Mason Ramirez

shut the fuck poo, your meme religion is the worst belief humanity ever witnessed
someone who worship a fucking COW is not superior in any way

Attached: Le-Street-Shittier.png (41 KB, 711x700)

Jack Myers
Jack Myers

Why don't you annex and enslave Pakistan?

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

Mohammed was a child raping warlord and I hope your mother is raped by a pig.

Nathan Campbell
Nathan Campbell

worshiping COWS >>>>>>>>>>>>> fucking goats in the ass.

Owen Roberts
Owen Roberts

To defend against india all you need to do is use cows as shields

Jayden Ramirez
Jayden Ramirez

Accept it there is just Nort America and Europe that is superior. Nothin else u asian cunts.

Carter Fisher
Carter Fisher

Reminder that india gave birth to 2 meme religions. Hinduism and Buddhism

Jordan Thomas
Jordan Thomas

Be half Kashmiri
Pakis trying to associate with me
"You should marry a good Pakstani."
"We's is the same blood, kasme brother."
Vedic descendants = arabic contaminants now, apparently
Just fuck my shit up; they subverted one of my ancestral lands and they're doing it to my other one now.

John Garcia
John Garcia

Pakistani in the UK breaks into funeral parlour and rape the corpses:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6512919/Pervert-23-faces-jail-admits-having-sex-corpse-lifting-lids-coffins.html

Josiah Martinez
Josiah Martinez

Read about M.A.D. Essentially, countries with nukes will never battle each other in a traditional militaristic sense because doing so will cause mutual annihilation. Perhaps, Pakistan's economic collapse could force them to sell some territory to other countries for some relief. I dunno, let's see.

Kevin Brown
Kevin Brown

nah he wasn't and you have no evidence
fucking goats is a meme BESTIALITY IS HARAM but Indian shitting in street is a reality with dozens of proofs (pics and videos)

Attached: Toilet-Evil-Witch.jpg (85 KB, 680x752)

James Long
James Long

Bizzaro Japan raghead tries to call out the oldest religion, and the only one that stands up reasonably well to modern day scientific scrutiny
Kys, fish curry.

Levi Lopez
Levi Lopez

Implying bottom pic isn't your average muslim country

Cameron Morales
Cameron Morales

Islam is fucking dirt you inbred

Aiden Reed
Aiden Reed

Yeah he was. I know you guys like to fuck kids and goats so will justify it but he was nothing but a dirty nonce.

Eli Clark
Eli Clark

"fucking goats is a meme" - no it's not.

Cooper Sanders
Cooper Sanders

sorry sven but we have toilets, we may be uncivilized in some countries but do not rank us so low as fucking poo niggers

Daniel Garcia
Daniel Garcia

What kind of Islam?

Nicholas Bell
Nicholas Bell

fair enough, show me a proof

Attached: india-when-millions-of-children-are-starving-most-adults-cant-read-and-cows-have-more-rights-than-pe (110 KB, 735x621)

Eli Cook
Eli Cook

Islam is the only thing against degeneracy such as faggots and trannies which has already ruined your country bongs. You can't even watch tv without your license

Mason Martin
Mason Martin

Dirty muslim child rapists are the worst thing in this country, you fuck your cousins.

Its in the fucking hadith bitch

Easton Hughes
Easton Hughes

that poo is living in Bongland the country that was reason for India's current state
this shows you how Indians are hypocrites, they spam shit about SUPER POWER 2020 everywhere on the internet but in the end they prefer to live anywhere but India

Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan

Raping, murdering and pedophilia is not degenerate at all. Kys you’re literally sand niggers.

Ayden Powell
Ayden Powell

reddit.com/r/exmuslim/comments/5nfbd4/arabsmuslims_and_goat_fucking_where_does_this/

Owen Harris
Owen Harris

Its in the fucking hadith
sorry but it's not, check your facts again Pajeet

Ayden Wilson
Ayden Wilson

Because the average Pajeet IQ is 82, and their rulers IQs were much higher.

Luis Jenkins
Luis Jenkins

You've got the proof now. I'm waiting for you to disingenuously deny/refute it now.

Jace Green
Jace Green

Regarding that act, the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, said: “Whoever has intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill the animal.” [Shu‘ayb Al-Arnaa'oot said: its chain of narrators is good]
sex with animals is haram

Liam Campbell
Liam Campbell

Reddit
you need to go back but first, OH NO some afghan scum fucked goats!!!! this is a solid proof all muslims do it too, huh what do you mean it's HARAM in Islam to fuck animals? it doesn't matter just look at this Afghn subhumans this is the only proof you need

way to go pajeet you sure knows how to prove your point

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

Still less degenerate than faggots and trannies. Your pastors still rape kids everyday

Jordan Morales
Jordan Morales

another one from the quran
Having sexual intercourse with an animal is something prohibited and included in the saying of Allaah The Almighty: {And do not approach immoralities - what is apparent of them and what is concealed.}[Quran 6:151]

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

Make no mistake, a lot of aryanic population of india is decent and all of indian culture is from aryans, but native dravidian shitskins are what ruins the whole country

Ryder Diaz
Ryder Diaz

Attached: 1488833455588.png (375 KB, 512x666)

Ayden Edwards
Ayden Edwards

I like how shittier mussies always try and call British flags "Pajeet" as if it helps your argument. You even acknowledge that us native Anglos are a superiour people.

Aiden Gomez
Aiden Gomez

Islam is against degeneracy, as per the definitions of degeneracy laid out by Islam
This is your brain on 10 year old girls. You will never be as good as Hindus.

Jose Carter
Jose Carter

True. This is what I've been trying to state here but my god Jow Forums is so very infested by thick skulled muslims these days (thick skulled was a redundant phrase)

Jack Gutierrez
Jack Gutierrez

You even acknowledge that us native Anglos are a superiour people.
no we only acknowledge the Anglo as being subhumans and eternal slaves to the jews
and fuck you Pajeet you won't fool me i can smell the curry from your posts

Xavier Kelly
Xavier Kelly

Why do Pakistanis rape their own children?

Documentary where Pakistanis admit they rape 10-12 kids each:

Report on sexual abuse in Pakistan:

According to estimates from the United Nations, about 36 percent of girls and 29 percent of boys in Pakistan have suffered child sexual abuse.

pri.org/stories/2012-04-18/pakistani-children-face-high-rates-incest-receive-little-support-family-state

Adam Perez
Adam Perez

Nice larp pajeet
Having child brides was the custom back then for everyone you fucking retard. Everyones great granddads were pedos

Daniel Robinson
Daniel Robinson

another one just for good measure
…Cursed is he who goes in unto (has sex with in other words in Arabic) an animal. Cursed is he who does what the people of Lot did (sodomy; the people of Sodom and Gomorah). (See appendix 1for the full Hadith which is presented by Bassam Zawadi, Sahih Al-Jami’a, page or number 5891)

Jayden Gray
Jayden Gray

You will never be as good as Hindus
Amen to that

Attached: Poo-Culture.png (195 KB, 500x713)

Caleb Lopez
Caleb Lopez

ucanews.com/news/pedophile-confesses-to-raping-500-kids-in-india/78125
theconversation.com/india-has-a-sexual-assault-problem-that-only-women-can-fix-101366
I too can cherrypick articles pajeet

Jeremiah Smith
Jeremiah Smith

That's no excuse for you to still be a fucking pedo or to kill those who apostatise/disagree with you.

Gabriel Cox
Gabriel Cox

God damn

Jack Howard
Jack Howard

Your women can't even take a shit without being raped

Blake Walker
Blake Walker

Attached: 1513254056745.jpg (209 KB, 977x929)

Ian Price
Ian Price

Well now this is a fun thread. Pedophiles insulting rapists

Samuel Ramirez
Samuel Ramirez

Why do Muslims do this?

Josiah Bennett
Josiah Bennett

because unlike Indians they don't have small dicks

Attached: countriestheiraveragepenissizesindianshavethesecondsmallestpenisintheworld1-1434112029-1-1437297591. (88 KB, 652x1168)

Tyler Murphy
Tyler Murphy

So raping children is good. Ahhh, good ol' Islam

Eli Rogers
Eli Rogers

It's not rape if they like it niggar

Joseph King
Joseph King

nope, rape is punishable by death
Most classical scholars argued for applying the ḥadd penalty for zinā to a convicted rapist, which is stoning to death for the married (muḥsān), or a flogging of 100 lashes and deportation for the unmarried (ghair-muḥsān). They base their argument on a hadith which reports a rape case at the time of the Prophet, where the victim was excused and her rapist (who was married) was sentenced to be stoned to death.

Jeremiah Barnes
Jeremiah Barnes

Based.

Attached: Manchester-United.jpg (163 KB, 853x721)

Juan Brown
Juan Brown

Attached: small-dick.jpg (74 KB, 476x346)

Brandon Wright
Brandon Wright

Frog no one cares about your opinion, but anyway i'll answer to this....
you see poos have small dicks yet India is the capital of rape in the world (no shit just search it) but when in comes to outside India the poos do not commit rape crimes unlike Pakis or niggers, you ask why? well because the indian dick is so small and can only satisfy a poo women as for non poo women a 4 inches dick can't deal any pain to her it doesn't count as rape it's like a poo is flashing his micro dick in front of her

Alexander Perez
Alexander Perez

Look friends, there is no shame in being disgusting

Asher Carter
Asher Carter

Hey you North African Muslims are also a bunch of gang rapists!

You North African Muslims even beheaded those Scandinavian tourists after you raped them.

Attached: 20181227-023224.jpg (752 KB, 1080x1826)

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

Oof, big yikes
tfw 8"+ club
How does one even wank with a 5" dick? So small...

Wyatt Wood
Wyatt Wood

Attached: 15197845349-051077252e-z.jpg (33 KB, 478x519)

Ian Wood
Ian Wood

tourists
Literally thots who travel to other countries to have sex and engage in degeneracy. They got what they deserved

Christopher Gray
Christopher Gray

How does one even wank with a 5" dick? So small...

with Forceps

Jack Howard
Jack Howard

why should i give a fuck about Morocucks??
anyway here is an Indian beauty

Attached: Hot-Pajeeta.jpg (161 KB, 788x1492)

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

Poo you wish juts quite the larp, the smell of curry is getting stronger with every post you send

Bentley Allen
Bentley Allen

I'm travelling a lot because of work. Last autumn I was in Bangalore (which according to them is a better place in india).
I've never been more disgusted than by this country. It's horrible. Overpopulated, dirty, stinking as its always hot and without any structure. They build so much in a short time without planning anything. Just random buildings every 20 meters.

Most disgusting were the trip where we visited hindu and other tempels. Holy shit, when a saw the huge dog as their god I started to understand a lot of people..

Even their 'beautiful' Labla Park or what it was called was nothing special.

Hunter Wilson
Hunter Wilson

Some Indian online pharmacy calls me 5 times every day with spoofed numbers trying to sell me viagra. Most of the time, i don’t answer but whenever I do, I tell these guys that Pakistan is awesome. Islam rules Hinduism is for fags. Go to Pakistan to learn how to invent plumbing. Pakistan is gonna nuke you guys off the map. Shit like that. They get pissed.

Tyler Sullivan
Tyler Sullivan

Hitler wished that the Ottoman Empire had conquered Vienna in 1683: "The Mohammedan religion would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler#Hitler_on_Islam
Even Hitler knew Islam was superior to christcuck

Josiah Sanchez
Josiah Sanchez

India would do well to repartition and reboot. They've implemented too much of the jews ideas.

Isaiah Sullivan
Isaiah Sullivan

Me on the left

Jose Campbell
Jose Campbell

Bangalore

Indian Dravidian Hindus are the most disgusting creatures in the world.

Jack Perez
Jack Perez

absolutely based

Jaxon Robinson
Jaxon Robinson

Are french germans?
the Franks indeed are a Germanic tribe, al-pajeet

Justin Flores
Justin Flores

Why are Muslims like this?

Attached: 1549808490315.webm (2.99 MB, 568x320)

Hunter Russell
Hunter Russell

seems like your average everyday in India

Brayden Thompson
Brayden Thompson

But they're Pakis

Cooper Murphy
Cooper Murphy

or average everyday in shitskinia

Caleb Anderson
Caleb Anderson

Pajeet please, it's obvious the subtitles are fake, do you really think we will fell for this?

William Rodriguez
William Rodriguez

shitskinia
that's juts another name for the country of street shittiers

Bentley Bennett
Bentley Bennett

or france in other terms

Attached: 69469-1665055951625-1394046300-31774634-4968650-n.jpg (87 KB, 720x480)

Andrew Jenkins
Andrew Jenkins

lol you pedophile worshipping Muslims are so retarded.

It's from a documentary about the massive child rape problem in Pakistan:

Gavin Wilson
Gavin Wilson

everyone have a rape problem but India is on another level

youtube.com/watch?v=wRcuFGYraLM&vl=en

Tyler Brooks
Tyler Brooks

yours included, khader

paris is the country of commie blacked faggots, not mine
meanwhile, living in rural France, I see shitskins maybe twice or thrice a year (when I go to a bigger city)
and meanwhile, you see one everytime you see someone

Colton Stewart
Colton Stewart

why is India like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=oKRF7Bp4BnI

Henry Wilson
Henry Wilson

Show your flag streetshitter. Mad your manlet cuck of a PM got mogged eternally by chad khan?

Attached: D19EF090-9302-4486-AE5B-6785C32548F8.jpg (162 KB, 1098x1098)

Jason Scott
Jason Scott

casual day in poondia

Attached: C7FC99C4-888B-4519-84E9-7D54B64EDA3A.jpg (638 KB, 1772x1772)

Gavin Jackson
Gavin Jackson

go and pee in the street you frog

youtube.com/watch?v=GlkONDUC-P8

Nicholas Jenkins
Nicholas Jenkins

They are animals.

Christopher Rivera
Christopher Rivera

drink cow piss
roll babies in cow shit as baptism
literally pack cowshit in hookahs and smoke
rub cowshit all over for “muh religion”
marry pajeetas to dogs

The list is endless. Shameless pajeet will deny theze

Attached: 5536022A-782F-4F75-9E0A-6805BAA773C9.jpg (1.12 MB, 2048x2048)

Owen Hill
Owen Hill

They are animals.
says the Russian

Ayden Powell
Ayden Powell

When will they ever lern?

Attached: 6B4BFC2E-EF2B-4CBE-B1FE-031E4EB6998F.jpg (517 KB, 750x1189)

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

reminds me a funny story from the grandfather of a friend, who was a colonel during algeria war
one of their algerian snitches stank so bad they forced him to take a shower
which is when they realized he had so much dried shit stuck to his garments that it turned into a hardened shell around his groin
which makes me wish I piloted death flights during the same war, like my own father did

Blake Turner
Blake Turner

Yet you muzzies still fuck goats. Absolutely haram.

Wyatt Collins
Wyatt Collins

Muslims do not really care about what is haram. They are animals, so there are no souls and no sins.

Robert Sanders
Robert Sanders

i've heared the exact same story from my grandfather who was part of the resistance during the Algerian-Frog war, they caught many french hostages back then

Kevin Watson
Kevin Watson

Says the Russian rapist.

These are recent rapes:

In St. Petersburg, stepfather first raped a 14-year-old stepdaughter, and then strangled her
moika78.ru/news/2019-01-01/171379-otchim-iznasiloval-i-zadushil-14-letnyuyu-padcheritsu-v-metallostroe/

In St. Petersburg children raped a sleeping schoolboy with a bottle of vodka and toy strawberries
nevnov.ru/628195-v-peterburge-na-vpiske-spyashego-shkolnika-iznasilovali-butylkoi-vodki-i-igrushechnoi-klubnikoi

Drunken youngsters have been raping a girl for a day under the guidance of an adult guy in Pugachev
nversia.ru/news/vse-kto-zvonili-mne-interesovalis-kuda-i-chego-ey-napihali-kak-nesovershennoletnyaya-zhertva-zhestokogo-iznasilovaniya-v-pugacheve-perezhivaet-proizoshedshiy-koshmar/#list-comments

In Ufa, a pedophile raped two little girls for 9 years and filmed everything on video.
newinform.com/158822-v-ufe-poiman-pedofil-kotoryi-nasiloval-dvukh-malenkikh-devochek-v-techenie-9-let

A resident of Buryatia raped 6-year-old stepdaughter
arigus.tv/news/item/123732/

In Kemerovo, a father raped his 8-year-old daughter
sibdepo.ru/news/v-kemerove-otets-iznasiloval-svoyu-8-letnyuyu-doch.html

In Izhevsk, a pedophile raped a 10-year-old girl in a bus
rosbalt.ru/russia/2019/01/23/1759621.html

In Ulyanovsk, a pedophile raped a second-grader right at school
svpressa.ru/accidents/news/222665/

Aaron Young
Aaron Young

That precious "Perso-Arabic stock" sure is being squandered with all that cousin-fucking huh

Angel Wright
Angel Wright

Russian scum you drink you rape you kill you steal you shit in street and all this is against Christianity teaching yet your people still do it
same thing to you Burger as the Russian scum

Attached: Drunk-russian-crop.jpg (21 KB, 453x286)

Joseph Peterson
Joseph Peterson

Meanwhile, in Pakistan, pajeets mog-nightmares brews eternally

Attached: AC543344-65CA-4B77-96BF-03096E6A1A57.jpg (140 KB, 918x918)

Nicholas Sanchez
Nicholas Sanchez

they only succeeded when a foreign power had a boot on their neck
This. The British Empire brought order to the country and civilisation, kept people in check. Once they left all tribes went back to fighting and arguing with each other.

Adam Hill
Adam Hill

hence why we pioneered the death flights (fun fact: our own secret services are the one having shown it to Pinochet's boys)
very effective at making you talk, apparently
the first one who got his legs broken to be thrown in the middle of the desert may not have always talked, but the next one in line always told all he knew

Hunter Parker
Hunter Parker

One Pakistani LEO woman = 1000 beta vegan manlet streetshitters

Attached: 3D0F13BC-22D8-4421-B765-80F18D1C73A3.jpg (3.74 MB, 3456x2304)

Jaxson Stewart
Jaxson Stewart

This shit(no pun intended)flinging match between these supporters of two undeveloped countries both with so many shortcomings and challenges to point at is hilarious, but it's also sad that the Eurasian powers let themselves be divided and conquered by Europe and the Americans as a result of their historical mistrusts/grievances.

Jeremiah Hernandez
Jeremiah Hernandez

You should have put cars, railways and planes under British rule

Lincoln Flores
Lincoln Flores

yeah yeah but at the end of the day you LOST
oh the the shame the humility, France one of the biggest powerful countries in the world lost to a fucking Algerians
guerrilla warfare rules!!

Asher Morales
Asher Morales

is this a tradition or something? surely they have plates? or a paper or even a newspaper would do?

Jayden Butler
Jayden Butler

I'm not Pakistani

Pakistanis are genetically closer to Iranians and Afghans than Indians.

The only Indians that are genetically related to Pakistanis are the Punjabis and Kashmiris who make up less than 2% of India's population.

95% of Indians are racially Dravidians despite 70% of them speaking Aryan languages.

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

I was talking to a bangladeshi who ran a gas-station, he said he would still be there if the british empire had not left his country to their own devices

Dominic Jones
Dominic Jones

underdeveloped
Stupid koala fucker, do you have nukes or the capability to enrinch uranium whilst fighting jewish proxy wars on the border with afghanistan? You know nothing so kindly shut the fuck up. You’re right about one thing though, India is underdeveloped and a billion streetshitters living there have no future besides being our future nuclear test site

Attached: F2AB17DF-10EE-473E-9403-842E02066BC3.jpg (1.22 MB, 2048x2048)

Luke Adams
Luke Adams

nah, we just gave up on it, since it was a hopeless goatfucker shithole, save for using it for our nuke tests, which we carried on in your country for half a decade after your return to "independent" savagery ("b-b-b-b-but we won")
maybe you'd like some more of those, btw
I'm sure we could arrange something

Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott

meanwhile, you see one every time you see someone
yes, of course, I live in Kuwait, an Arabic country. but you live in France there shouldn't be any shitskins in france, dont ya think?

Jack Price
Jack Price

we just gave up on it, since it was a hopeless goatfucker shithole
Lmao as you will ever abandon a country with oil fields everywhere on the Sahara
you frogs are cucks couldn't handle us so you did what you're good at and waved the white flag

Camden Jackson
Camden Jackson

Only mattered for the ruling elites. 98% of French population back then was Celtic.

Brandon Martin
Brandon Martin

you're literally getting invaded now and your government is too cucked too do anything. Can't wait too see all you degenerates hanged when Islam takes over your country

Hudson Johnson
Hudson Johnson

Stop biting such obvious baits.

Christian Diaz
Christian Diaz

Your flag is an anal prolapse, stupid ex paki slave colony. Should have run a proper genocide on you ugly fuckers

Gabriel Hall
Gabriel Hall

holy kek Shitallians BTFO

Parker Morales
Parker Morales

hey hey, stop it user we are all on the same team here to shit on Indian street shittiers

Ryan Robinson
Ryan Robinson

muh cherrypicked commercial urban areas

Please don't pretend that most Pakistanis live like this lol

HDI:150/180
GDP:
Literacy:140/160

etc. etc.

But yes, at least you guys are developing the capability to wipe yourselves out in an apocalyptic conflict with your neighbour - which as I said, you should be trying to normalise relations with. Thank goodness Imran Khan is in, and not another general who thinks like you.

Justin Thomas
Justin Thomas

there shouldn't be any shitskins in france
meh, cities always are shitholes anyway
these leftists cesspits have made their beds, now they gotta lie in it (well, I wish: technically, shitskins are mostly segregated in commie block suburbs)

m-m-m-muh petrol
kek
you don't even exploit it because you're so shitwitted and incompetent that it costs you more to extract it than you'd make money out of it

couldn't handle us
couldn't handle an AIDS-ridden gorilla playing with its own shit either
doesn't make such an animal worthy (though it would most likely still be worth a lot more than you)

not for long
the only pure celts we have left are bretons
and that's a chlorinated sight of a genepool

when Islam takes over your country
it'll be fun when they try for the armed to the teeth countryside

Justin Bennett
Justin Bennett

This

Also dark skinned Muslims shouldn't take it personal when we insult the skin color of Hindpoos.

Hindpoos really care about skin color so it's an easy way to trigger them.

Andrew Long
Andrew Long

you don't even exploit it
yes Frog, but if it was in your hands you will but alas we kicked outta here with power
couldn't handle an AIDS-ridden gorilla
so you frogs didn't have problems with the niggers is sub saharan africa but when it comes to Algeria and Vietnam you couldn't handle us? nice story frog

Caleb Lewis
Caleb Lewis

desu i don't care if Indians are dark skinned or white as snow
they are street shittiers and this is enough reason for me to hate them

Alexander Scott
Alexander Scott

we gave up on those shitholes, sub-saharan, saharan, or jungle-gookians, because they were useless, hopeless shitholes (and still are, desu)

Ryan Gutierrez
Ryan Gutierrez

True and they are also disgusting pagan idol worshippers.

Andrew Gray
Andrew Gray

I see.....but fucking Algeria is rich with oil the Burgers would nuke us to have a taste of our oil so why you Frogs just walked out like that? what's your excuse cuck?

Thomas Williams
Thomas Williams

also this, it's the fucking 21 century and they still worshiping stone statues

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

Bro what the fuck? Bangladeshi user is on our side. Calm down and learn to make allies pin head.

Michael Brown
Michael Brown

pls dont mix us with those hindu fucks.The war was instigated by indian fucks in order to take control of Bangladesh.

Luke Jackson
Luke Jackson

Wrong flag but what ever.

Connor Howard
Connor Howard

Bangladesh and Pakistan have a dark history.....
it's the fault of fucking Bongs

Justin Adams
Justin Adams

Contrasted with the worship of Pedophilic warlord who appropriated the Judeo-Christian god to build an empire?

Liam Miller
Liam Miller

True, if we racially segregate ourselves for some one thousand years.Inevitably we'll just become different races, even if as of now we might over lap in terms of admixture.

Camden Taylor
Camden Taylor

Are germans independantists bastards by 843

Attached: IMG-20181111-095608-(1).jpg (1.03 MB, 2112x2816)

Jackson Martin
Jackson Martin

Well the bongs are getting reverse colonised right now, see flag related. So no hard feelings on my part about them.

Dark history

Don't care, India needs to die. That's all that matters.

Camden Morris
Camden Morris

do your people still holding grudge against Pakistan?
BLAH BLAH BLAH yeah keep repeating this memes maybe one day it'll become a reality
first of all we don't worship the prophet yo fucking retard, secondly the pedo haox is a meme and your only evidence is a text written a whole century after his death and, lastly we don't worship the hebrew god Yahwa

Andrew Lee
Andrew Lee

Why do muslims keep making stupid thread like this on Jow Forums of all places? Imagine the butthurt knowing that you are literally below fucking poos in the eyes of white man.

Grayson Sanders
Grayson Sanders

In the eyes of a white man

A nigger is considered Human, Lol. No one takes your opinion seriously anymore you try hard autist. Not even your own women.

Attached: th-(3).jpg (29 KB, 474x316)

Joshua Campbell
Joshua Campbell

don't you have some shitting in street to do Mr.Pajeet?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720)

Liam Watson
Liam Watson

Yeah they do. But now it's more for India then Pakistan really. It would've been better if Pakistan won in the long run.
White man are going to be thanking us for getting rid of the jewish scourge while you're busy shitting in the streets

Owen Davis
Owen Davis

t. poopinder singh

Attached: 84B90A98-00D8-4030-8E3E-EE09A3C01A00.jpg (81 KB, 439x512)

Charles Williams
Charles Williams

FPBPorkistan BTFO

Christopher Butler
Christopher Butler

How does it feel knowing your god gets eaten by everyone daily?

Alexander Collins
Alexander Collins

the Merryfriends are independent as far as petrol goes
and we could also be, seeing as we have Europe's vastest shale reserves (we have at least a century worth of it)
but we're above that, apparently
you in turn could have used it while people were still interested, and could have used it to jumpstart an apery of primitive civilization, but that for one is what's already above you, apparently, since you blew your chance once again

Austin Martinez
Austin Martinez

The videos survive the jive made is troo faxx about you guys?

Jacob Perry
Jacob Perry

Fuck up shit skin, we're an echelon above you butt ugly monkeys. Both intellectually (higher IQ) and physically (longer dicks). Not only that, but over here even your own women attest to our superiority. Lol, but what ever makes you sleep at night Patel.

Noah Lee
Noah Lee

This

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

consider the following

keep you heads up my muslim brothers, the day when our glory and pride be revived in near upon us, and we will purify the world from the filth of Poos and Kikes

Attached: Curry-Niggers.jpg (10 KB, 274x184)

Mason Lopez
Mason Lopez

Nah they tried to civilise these primitive animals but it failed. The only good thing that comes out from them today is thanks to the Brits or else they're all Africa tier.

Isaac Brown
Isaac Brown

It’s usually the ones in Pakistan/Afghanistan/Africa. I don’t see a lot of Leb or Pali or Jordanian muslims do this.

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

well our government doesn't give a shit about us all what matters is getting paid by foreigners whom extract the oil from our fields
just like how yours keep flooding you with immigrants and infecting (((western))) propaganda into your minds
the elites are getting richer and we're suffering in silence

Jacob Miller
Jacob Miller

Wanna know how I know you are a poopjeet? You care about what the white man thinks. t.streetshitting inferiority complex monkey

Matthew Parker
Matthew Parker

yet, we're still first worlders
and you're still third worlders

Angel Harris
Angel Harris

in third world shitholes you don't find faggots/traps/jews everywhere

Attached: No-You-Don't.png (213 KB, 500x357)

Jose Miller
Jose Miller

Alll the countrys with small penis have small dicks because childrape was commen there its just evolution

Justin Clark
Justin Clark

Even Dravidians aren't that bad. The real problem are Dalits and M*slims.

And for all of the LARPers that seem to not understand, here's a brief overview of the genetic makeup of Indo-Aryans and Dravidians. Dravidians are a genetic component that is a mixture of Iranian Farmer and pre-Dravidian Veddoid/Australoid populations. This mixture came to be known as ASI and Dalits are mostly ASI with much more Australoid admixture than Iranian Farmer. Indo-Aryans are composed of a mixture of Aryans/Indo-Europeans (aka ANI) and ASI, with upper castes and Himalayan tribes having more ANI. Due to thousands of years of intermixing, most Indians are a mix of these with various gradients of ANI:ASI admixture.

Adrian James
Adrian James

lol
mudshits are gay as a cum dripping gaping hairy asshole (see pic related, hamams, and co)
and the jews that fled your shitholes when we stopped protecting them often come back to fuck your kid sons, like you prbly were sold to start with (see jack lang and co's adventures in morroco)

Attached: roachbattleformation.gif (176 KB, 288x303)

Kevin Brooks
Kevin Brooks

because childrape was commen there
oh poor Indians they had a rough childhood, no wonder they behave like autistic faggots on Jow Forums

Evan Davis
Evan Davis

he is woke on women

David Evans
David Evans

literal non-country that exist solely because it was at one time seen as a better alternative than having India getting more clay

You exist solely because of foreign influence, you have no history, no culture, you're literally nothing more than an longterm occupation force that does a god awful job at it because incompetency is inherent to Islam and to a certain extent, your own kin.

Thomas Watson
Thomas Watson

based people, scat fetishes are based

Austin Bennett
Austin Bennett

Frog accusing someone else of homosexuality
lol
see jack lang and co's adventures in morroco
i bet you enjoyed reading it you faggot

Attached: French-Faggot.jpg (60 KB, 603x452)

Henry Price
Henry Price

What history does canada have lmao? canadas culture is fucking dogs and making trannies. Kys kike

Ryder Gutierrez
Ryder Gutierrez

Attached: pain.jpg (65 KB, 1024x1023)

Jason Gomez
Jason Gomez

Why do poos get so triggered when you make fun of them?

Cooper Brown
Cooper Brown

God the irony is hilarious, as I am part of the ethnicity that literally made Canada in the first place, long before it was even called such. Like you couldn't be more in the wrong even if you tried, but not like a braindead memeflag user like you could possibly understand, so cope all you want.

Jackson Brooks
Jackson Brooks

Christianity is the oldest religion since the generations of Adam and Eve.
Hinduism came waaaay later after the flood and after the languages were split at the Tower of Babel.

Grayson Morgan
Grayson Morgan

You're the one with the memeflag retard. No-one cares about canadian history because it has none cuck

Gavin Garcia
Gavin Garcia

be ruled by the French for 132 years
the French still use your backyard for nuke tests years after they left, just to show we only left because we weren't interested in your hopeless shithole anymore
said shithole hasn't progressed an inch ever since
if we are gay, what does that say of you, khalid?

Attached: turkishdelight.png (1.28 MB, 769x717)

Jacob Ortiz
Jacob Ortiz

God, such awful coping. I guess inbreeding tend to destroy the frontal lobe over a few generations, kind of explain why Islam is even a thing in the first place really.

Landon Martinez
Landon Martinez

I am part of the ethnicity that literally made Canada in the first place
if you're not one of pic related then kys you dog's fucker

Attached: Indigenous-Canadians.jpg (269 KB, 636x358)

Jason Price
Jason Price

still use your backyard for nuke tests years after they left, just to show we only left because we weren't interested in your hopeless shithole anymore
so you're not interested in that shithole yet you continued to perform experiment there? makes sense...
said shithole hasn't progressed an inch ever since
and that's a good thing we don't want to be a degenerate shithole like modern france
enjoy your multicultural society frog it will last forvever

Isaac Martinez
Isaac Martinez

They had a decent civilization at around 9000-4000bc when they were just Indus Valley civilization. What the fuck happened to them?

Ayden Harris
Ayden Harris

be algerianog
would thrown nukes at some place I'm interested in
would rather be a primitive shithole than an evolved one
makes sense

Elijah Hernandez
Elijah Hernandez

evolved one
Oui Oui you are correct France truly evolved in the last century

Attached: Civilized-France.jpg (16 KB, 229x220)

Hudson Rivera
Hudson Rivera

so you're not interested in that shithole yet you continued to perform experiment there? makes sense...
Maybe because nobody care of this shithole know as (((Algeria))) and we can use your country to do whatever we want. You have no history too.
and that's a good thing we don't want to be a degenerate shithole like modern france
enjoy your multicultural society frog it will last forvever
And your are not invade by shitskin in large number from the south.

Chase Perry
Chase Perry

I am part of the ethnicity that literally made Canada in the first place
Retarded ignoramus proceed to post a pic of natives american which were present BEFORE Canada was made

God are you so fucking dense you cannot read properly? I stated quite clearly that I was part of the ethnicity that made Canada/Nouvelle-France in the first place, how could you possibly interpret that I meant vague tribal territories always changing due to intertribal wars that have been going forever?

Learn to read, you dunce

Cameron Jackson
Cameron Jackson

that's the funniest
despite the rampant urban degeneracy, we're still worth inifinitely more than you assbackwards savages

Attached: laughinpinhead.gif (985 KB, 500x450)

Jonathan Green
Jonathan Green

If only your country wasn't an absolute shithole that never managed to improve itself even when it has bordered one of the main axis of world trade over the last millennia, if not more. I mean even in the time of the Romans you guys were nothing more than nomads and pirates.

Jeremiah Brooks
Jeremiah Brooks

French:
world renowned reputation as lovers

Arabs:
world renowned reputation for having sex with goats and small boys

Attached: 1545398132733.jpg (455 KB, 800x1226)

Ethan Jackson
Ethan Jackson

Your country is so great that people flee from it in large number you muslim nigger.

Carter Bennett
Carter Bennett

we can use your country to do whatever we want
you mean (((they))) can, after all your shithole is used by them as well
You have no history too
please frog educate yourself
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algeria
And your are not invade
actually no, yes niggers come here from various sub saharan shitholes but they only last for a few months till they make enough money to immigrate to Europe

Leo Cooper
Leo Cooper

Discord trannies need to gtfo

Thomas Adams
Thomas Adams

I was part of the ethnicity that made Canada
you mean the one that built Canada by stealing it
you are no better than Burgers

Jose Garcia
Jose Garcia

t. prolapsed lizard asshole flaggot

Owen Hernandez
Owen Hernandez

moral values are more important, i rather live in mud hut without fags/traps/jews around than to live in a (((western))) shithole
and your country is cucked that they accept every shitskin and nigger

Sebastian Turner
Sebastian Turner

protip: There is no need to form some conspiratorial group as to convinces peoples Islam is shit, its evident from the get-go to anyone who isn't braindead or submissive, hence why the main conversion tools for you savages is and will always be violence.

Caleb Diaz
Caleb Diaz

Your flag is a picture of Kermit's anus and you will drown the next time the Brahmaputra floods.

Attached: 1520250735351.png (38 KB, 1317x443)

Elijah Harris
Elijah Harris

and yet the numbers of muslims are getting higher while the Christcucks getting lower and lower

Adam Ross
Adam Ross

moral values are more important, i rather live in mud hut without fags/traps/jews around than to live in a (((western))) shithole

Please tell that to all your cousins. Then they can fuck off back to your country and fuck camels all day instead of shitting up my country. But you're probably 1/4 French anyway, given how much French uncut cock your grandmother took when she was a girl.

Attached: 1539287955790.png (126 KB, 1344x360)

Oliver Torres
Oliver Torres

based

Chase Hill
Chase Hill

animals can't own shit
to compare to pic related, algeria has an average IQ of 83, ie more or less Koko the gorilla tier

I'z be havin' values
you can't have that without a civilization, you retarded goatfucker

Attached: kokovsafrica.png (429 KB, 718x718)

Logan Morris
Logan Morris

We hav mural guys i swere !
Then why north african countries have much more incest than the entire world ?

James Richardson
James Richardson

world renowned reputation as lovers
sure they are
Bong go and fuck a man in the name of LGBT or whatever

Attached: Faggot.jpg (17 KB, 283x283)

Nathaniel Howard
Nathaniel Howard

Attached: mudharem.jpg (36 KB, 477x624)

Christian Clark
Christian Clark

nothing wrong with cousin marriage you fucking retard
even the japanese whom are superior than the frogs do it
also it's rare around here not even 1%
animals can't own shit
true, don't blame the nigger immigrants for taking your land then since you are so cucked to defend it
you can't have that without a civilization
and where is you values fag?

Joseph Robinson
Joseph Robinson

even tho he got disproven about the "fucking goats" he still posts about it
wow, is this the power of the """"superior race"""" ?

Chase Jackson
Chase Jackson

and yet you kiss those goatfuckers

Attached: charlie-hebdo-cover.jpg (115 KB, 600x636)

Oliver Robinson
Oliver Robinson

muh islamic building
all those buildingss were there as hindu architecture

and ganga is polluted in western UP the most where muslims are majority.. remove kebabs from Up and the river will be cleaned.

Attached: 142.jpg (104 KB, 501x504)

Liam Morris
Liam Morris

you mean the one that built Canada by stealing it

Oh boy, its sad to see a guy from an ocean away swallow our own government propaganda. We never stole anything from anyone, we settled and traded with neighboring natives tribe that were pacifist for our mutual benefice, whom also were more than eager to get new allies as to defend against the others, more warlike neighboring tribes which had no mercy when it came to enacting their revenge upon their ''enemies''. The one we fought were the savages ones who tried to kill both us and the natives who were amicable to us, the ones who are still alive and actually have far more rights than the average Canadian Citizen (no tax, sovereign government within Canada itself, their own electoral process, their own police force, their own laws when it comes to fauna and flora exploitation, etc etc) are the descendant of the ones who helped us settle down.

It's one thing to hear about how we supposedly mistreat natives, its another when they're literally a second class of citizen that is virtually protected from the law of Canada due to inherited rights and literally cannot be helped in any way whatsoever whitout some opportunistic native chief peddling outrage over the situation in the way that is most profitable to his personal enrichment rather than face the countless problems which are gangrening their society from within. They cannot even be arrested by our police forces for fuck sake, they have to be dropped at the limit of the natives reserve so the Peace Keepers (natives police force) can taxi them back home, for the same shit to repeat next day.

Daniel Allen
Daniel Allen

1%. Is... Islam is ba-based !
Yeah right. Nothing wrong with incest. What a discusting religion

Attached: mariages-consenguin.jpg (31 KB, 595x474)

Dominic Diaz
Dominic Diaz

Easy to convince peoples via violence when they have nothing but their own dicks to defend themselves with.

Ian Morris
Ian Morris

we're beyond good and evil, primitive
you have not even reached good and evil yet, since you leave like animals, at the mercy of nature

nah, because I'm not a parisian commie faggot

Attached: smugpinhead.jpg (32 KB, 500x270)

Jacob Young
Jacob Young

leave
*live

Josiah Rogers
Josiah Rogers

Bong go and fuck a man in the name of LGBT or whatever

Go fuck a bacha bazi in the name of Allah.

Attached: 1520119580767.jpg (1.19 MB, 2685x1650)

Grayson Taylor
Grayson Taylor

Don't understand ironic image
I know that you are a muslim nigger but that...

Owen Garcia
Owen Garcia

I have never understood how Muslims manage to reconcile their hatred for gays and the fact Muhammad was the biggest faggot to walk this Earth.

Carter Watson
Carter Watson

Lol Islamic goat fucking is a fact

Jordan Price
Jordan Price

cousin marriage is part of the culture you retard and yeah nothing wrong with it
keep telling yourself that you barbaric christcuck, you fuckers killed more people than any other religious group
a faggot is a faggot, by the way you have the second highest jewish diaspora in the world, no wonder you're cucked this hard

Jeremiah Taylor
Jeremiah Taylor

melanin, not even once

Attached: dindulogos.png (1.99 MB, 697x8275)

Grayson Cooper
Grayson Cooper

bacha bazi
am not an Afghani scum you Somalian nigger

Joshua Gutierrez
Joshua Gutierrez

a faggot is a faggot
and all mudshits are faggots
prbly because of the melanin you got from dindu admixture, seeing as dindu "males" have estrogen rates through the roof

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

Frogs hate themselves that they go through plastic surgery to look like inbred subhumans
yeah you heard that they prefer to be inbred than to be frogs

Attached: Frogs.jpg (99 KB, 924x929)

Ayden Sanchez
Ayden Sanchez

They're the biggest bunch of faggots across the entire world, but they extend the concept of ''keeping it in the closer'' over their entire society so everyone pretend it isn't something that happens in public, only to fuck boys with the very same peoples in the back of some shed during the night. An entire culture which revolve around keeping an eye over your shoulder so you won't get stoned to death by the supposedly altruistic, but still allow yourself liberties because fighting against oppression is also an integral part of Islam, even if the whole religion is about submission in the first place. Can't really blame them for failing to make head and tail of that whole load of bollocks, ain't like they were given alternatives to it.

Brody Cooper
Brody Cooper

cousin marriage is part of the culture you retard and yeah nothing wrong with it
Such is life as an Arab rat.

Mason Wood
Mason Wood

Brother no point arguing with these kike shills. They'll get tired and go off to suck on a babies dick soon

Lincoln Nguyen
Lincoln Nguyen

Desert dwelling pedo worshipper who is an Arab lapdog, lecturing civilization building countries.
Such is the consciousness of an Algerian nigger. lol.

Zachary Reyes
Zachary Reyes

the stroganoffs are gonna parachute out the car any minute now

Charles Watson
Charles Watson

dindu admixture
you're already a nigger mongrel

Attached: WHITE-FRANCE.jpg (38 KB, 680x478)

Luke Wilson
Luke Wilson

Imagine being so retarded and thinking that Islam is the most faggot religion. Only in Islamic countries we stone these degenerates unlike you niggers who accept them

Justin Stewart
Justin Stewart

really?

Attached: leafland.png (15 KB, 800x400)

Nicholas Martinez
Nicholas Martinez

Oh so now I am to be judged because I'm supposedly some christian or something? Fucking coward faggot muslim who more the goalpost instead of admitting he is in the wrong, good job at convincing me you're cowardly I guess. Bully all you want, if it please you to do so and prove me right, who is losing in the current situation, eh?

Evan Morris
Evan Morris

shut up chink subhuman

Attached: Mutt-Cousins.jpg (363 KB, 980x716)

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

bangladesh
You have a lower IQ than Koko the gorilla, you are a litteral shithole, your people are slave of the Western world and you think your opinion matter ?

Nathan Sanchez
Nathan Sanchez

Holy shit a Hindu just prayed over my house. Now it smells like curry infused street shit

Aaron Stewart
Aaron Stewart

bogdanov
French
that 2-digit IQ is really kicking in
also, it's more likely growth hormone to try and fight ageing than plastic surgery

t. literal african
I'll grant you our southerners are hybridized with dindus, like all muditerranigs
I'm no such thing, fortunately
nor do I consider anything below the Loire as actually French

Owen Campbell
Owen Campbell

t. Rohingya rat

Camden Wilson
Camden Wilson

Yes, really ratboy.

Jayden Roberts
Jayden Roberts

As usual no arguments from an Arab slave monkey, lol

Hudson Gutierrez
Hudson Gutierrez

Imagine being so much of a faggot as that Algerian coward who talked shit the entire time against my home country yet still fail to answer to my post that point out the bullshit of what he implied on Canada natives.

With that said, is imagination even needed? I think its evident he is a faggot.

Jeremiah Smith
Jeremiah Smith

I am to be judged because I'm supposedly some christian or something?
you saying this even though you were judging me because i am a muslim? ah just fuck off you hypocrite piece of shit
admitting he is in the wrong
the one who legalize gay marriage in on the wrong

Nathaniel Adams
Nathaniel Adams

Attached: roachinbreeding.jpg (68 KB, 640x791)

Jackson Ramirez
Jackson Ramirez

I'm no such thing, fortunately
not so long frog
at least you admitted being a dog fucker

Easton Wilson
Easton Wilson

you guys cant even find a girl to marry and then marry your sister. peak faggotry.

Oliver Lopez
Oliver Lopez

No one is French in France

Attached: Francomutts.jpg (434 KB, 1024x1177)

Jacob Bell
Jacob Bell

cousin marriage
he married his sister
sorry frog i don't know if this is a thing over there but here is not allowed to do it

Cameron Long
Cameron Long

I was born in Australia kike. Smarter than you
what bs? Canada has no history dog fucker. Its a shitty america in every way

Blake Murphy
Blake Murphy

Kek, imagine being this upset over facts you have to reply with memes. Such is life as an Arab rat.

Mason Walker
Mason Walker

sickle cell is tested as soon as there's a suspicion that the kid isn't completely White
and even natives in the north are known to sometimes be swarthy (think the same thing as black irish)
meanwhile, it's mid-february, and I'm yet to have seen a single shitskin this year

Mason Clark
Mason Clark

Canada has no history
Lmfao my grandma is older than your country

Lucas Butler
Lucas Butler

Because indians are subhumans that need a strong father figure race to dominate them.
Just kidding they should just be gassed like the useless poo insects they are

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

you guys cant even find a girl
says the ugly pajeet, you'll end up marrying your cousin

Evan Peterson
Evan Peterson

it's mid-february, and I'm yet to have seen a single shitskin this year

Living in incest village with 200 people doesn't count

Nathaniel Taylor
Nathaniel Taylor

facts
the facts say that you have legalized gay marriage and bestiality
and am whiter than you you chink subhuman, at least learn about north african people before calling us arabs you ignorant retard

Jacob Turner
Jacob Turner

fucking your aunt's daughter izn't be inbreedin'
iz be totally safe
t. 83 average IQ third worlder

Aiden Myers
Aiden Myers

3500 people, with a 30k people small city a dozen kilometers away

Gabriel Robinson
Gabriel Robinson

Yet an Algerian scum is lower than animals

Jackson Campbell
Jackson Campbell

fucking your cousin is the same as fucking your sister
wow you frogs really have high IQ

Jackson Torres
Jackson Torres

Legalized gay marriage and bestiality
Lolwut, are you seriously so butthurt you need to make things up?
and am whiter than you you chink subhuman
Kek, every Arab rat pretends to be white b cause they have no history other than being raped by different groups of people.
Have Arab names
Speak Arabic
Venerate Arab pedophile
We wuz roomanz n sheeeeit
Does this faggotry exist everywhere in apefrica?

Kevin Morgan
Kevin Morgan

30k people small city

Which one?

Brayden Rodriguez
Brayden Rodriguez

And yet we still have more history than you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangladesh#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada#History
Check for yourself dog fucker

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

Wassup kho, it's been a long time and you're still here arguing with POOjeets and leafs?!

I've left this shitty website for a month and learned some useful stuff about the Kikes and how (((They))) run Pedowood, the biggest redpill is that this website isn't Based nor Redpilled at all and is just a waste of time!!

Jordan Lee
Jordan Lee

dox yourself, frien

Hudson Morgan
Hudson Morgan

I'm not calling you Arab you cockroach. I'm calling you an abeed aka an arab slave, because that is all you are. Your whole identity is based on how good you can gargle arab balls.

Bentley Sanders
Bentley Sanders

Incest is still incest, you mongrel. Especially if you do it generations after generations because its ''allright'' to marry your cousins, too fucking dense to realize it isn't livable over many generations, not that you guys have the foresight to stop it tho.

Evan Wright
Evan Wright

Atleast name the department or something so I now how NIGGERED it is

Hunter Foster
Hunter Foster

Lol what history? This is just a massive description of you guys getting raped by poos, afghans, turks, anglos, jews, pakis and then poos again.

Landon Richardson
Landon Richardson

high enough not to produce inbred abominations and call it a normal, healthy, cultural thing

Tyler Bell
Tyler Bell

Citing Wikipedia as a source

Holy fuck, this is hilarious.

Alexander Wright
Alexander Wright

As if that french user would gain anything from giving personal info to some blatant shills, if your posts ITT hadn't made it evident for all to see.

Gavin Reyes
Gavin Reyes

16% on the vastly overrated sickle cell map, you prairie nigger hybrid

Zachary White
Zachary White

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
wE WuZZ KaNgs
kys LARPer.

Attached: pe4p.jpg (57 KB, 550x467)

Grayson Morgan
Grayson Morgan

This

Aaron Hughes
Aaron Hughes

India isn't unified and the leaders divide the parts of India against each other. Islam would at least give India unity.

Ryder Bailey
Ryder Bailey

Hello Mahmoud

John Flores
John Flores

What history does canada have? Literally no one knows nor cares

No-one cares about your meme religion pajeet. Your gods all look fucking stupid and you still worship statues

Lucas Cooper
Lucas Cooper

Stupid supermarket guy, shut the fuck up.
Pakistani is literally shit.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit