Why is India such a shithole under its current native Hindu rule?

Why is India such a shithole under its current native Hindu rule?

Attached: 1549299550441.jpg (704x820, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/rotherham-grooming-gangs-1500-victims-investigation-police-national-crime-agency-pakistani-white-a8219971.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6512919/Pervert-23-faces-jail-admits-having-sex-corpse-lifting-lids-coffins.html
reddit.com/r/exmuslim/comments/5nfbd4/arabsmuslims_and_goat_fucking_where_does_this/
youtube.com/watch?v=NMp2wm0VMUs&t=42
pri.org/stories/2012-04-18/pakistani-children-face-high-rates-incest-receive-little-support-family-state
ucanews.com/news/pedophile-confesses-to-raping-500-kids-in-india/78125
theconversation.com/india-has-a-sexual-assault-problem-that-only-women-can-fix-101366
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pakistan is just Islamic India and it's a shithole too, even worse than India.

Attached: finger.jpg (1232x1192, 115K)

Because Hinduism is a meme religion and full of retards

No its not, koolaid drinking shitalian cuck. Are french germans? Shitalians danish? Bongs czech?

Poondia is literally the size of europe, while Pakistan is three times the size of Italy. Its a giant landmass and across the border lies the true streetshitters, with all their shitty dravidshits and untouchable sewer rats. Pakistan is 220million poondia is more than a billion. Get your facts straight and get off my board you fucking subhuman european streetshitter

Attached: 33ABAE48-7BB3-4356-B78F-F63DB3A34025.jpg (2518x1024, 314K)

yes it boggles my mind, hindu in Bali, in Indonesia (which is muslim majority country) a 180 of hindu in India

cherrypicking images proves a shill thread
hinduism is the most redpilled religion especialy compared to some LARP a pedophile sandnigger wrote while fucking 9 year olds, both bangladesh and pakistan will become greater BHARAT again, and you mudslime shits cant do anything about it

Indian Nationalism – False Pride in the Most Degenerate Nation on Earth

A Brahmin who speaks Truth commented on Indian Hindus’ Suspicion of Outsiders:
I can answer your question, me being a Hindu brahmin following extreme Orthodox beliefs, I can answer your question honestly.
You may dislike Brahmins, seems we deserve this for the decadent beliefs we have produced in the Subcontinent which has destroyed the entire fabric of the region.
Not all Brahmins are rich or influential, but I can confirm for you something, there are even divisions in the Brahmin community.
Not all Brahmins practice priesthood; only a subsection of them do it.
I can tell you the reason the Indian is such a hideous creature – to tell the truth, Indian society itself operates in a hideous manner, and it's the root of all filth that exists in India from corruption to hypocritical behavior.
Indian culture boils down to religion. I perceive of religion and culture as different things, but most Indians have never had any cultural lineage.
Nor do most Indians have any knowledge of any of their religious books. Almost every one of them was bought up watching religious movies portraying religious deities as pious and most godly.
That’s where most Indians get their religious education from. Almost 80 percent of them have never read even 1 Upanishad or Veda in their life.
The reason is simple – education is limited to certain classes, and other classes were not simply allowed into Gurukuls.
After independence, the Hindu majority became bed partners with the British and formed their mythical nation of India.
Never in the subcontinent’s history had Hindus had such power; they never controlled such a vast proportion of land that they control today.
But they had a problem – most backward castes in India were simply illiterate and were separated by tribe and language – they even had their own tribal Gods.

1/4

Since 1947, Hinduism for the first time became the doctrine of the state – previously only Brahmins, Kshatriyas and Vyshas were considered Hindu.

Brahmins secretly believed that they were the only followers of Hinduism and had authority to enforce their dogma onto the other two varnas.
But after Independence, they realized that the vast majority of Dalits and backward castes were simply isolated from their Dogma, and in a nation with many tribes, castes, tribal gods and languages, it became impossible for Hindus to unite all of them under one umbrella.
Now Hinduism was used as state doctrine, and the state used its propaganda techniques to brainwash the nation with the Hindu Doctrine.
After Independence most Indians were illiterate and had never seen the world outside.
Hinduism was never a conquering force; it has always operated in treacherous ways since Gupta period.
Whenever Hindus stretched themselves, their neighbors disliked them and resisted their ways of governance, so basically Hinduism and Hindus have brainwashed other castes that:
“Crossing a river is a deadly sin as per the Upanishads” which means moving to other lands is a sin, and every religious Hindu and every caste must not cross the river and explore the world.
So basically most Indians were in a cocoon for almost 2,500 years.
None of them explored other nations, trade was minimal, and mostly India was colonized repeatedly by other conquering forces since ancient Hellenic times.
Even after independence, for 40 years India was a backwards agrarian society, mostly following a culture of “honor.”
But in early 1990’s, something remarkable happened to India, for the first time, average Indians moved out of their filthy nation and have seen the glory of other civilizations

2/4

But Indians are living in a paradox; they can’t understand why they are being taught that their culture is supreme since childhood, and having seen other great civilizations and their societies, most if not all of them have realized one fundamental thing that they are the most degenerate people of all.

Now even the state and religious classes have realized the reality that other cultures and civilizations have created more productive societies than they have.
The ruling class is aware that they have destroyed the nation; they are fully aware that they have fiddled for the past 50 years for some frivolous pride.
But they have even realized that it’s easy to keep all these different tribes under their control as long as they remain in poverty and remain ignorant.
Few may make their way out, but for our caste based society which have lived for past 1500 years feeding on others like parasites, it’s hard to swallow the new liberation that young Indians are experiencing.
So it’s essential to create a sense of pride again, pride that must not be oriented towards social ethics, but instead must be channeled into useless things which have no logical or rational nature.

Like most Indians are Proud to be Indians – but no one can even answer in few words what exactly they take “pride” in.
Most of proud to be Hindus – they created one shallow story after another to rationalize their pride.
Most Schools are distributing Mein Kampf for college kids to create pride
There is a reason for all these things and the hideous nature of most Hindutvas who spout their nonsense across Internet forums.
The reasons are inherent insecurity, lack of creative ability among Indians and most importantly fear.
Exactly, fear of colonization – it has happened repeatedly for past 1500 years.
That’s the reason why India is the largest importer of weapons.
It will not even hesitate to use weapons on its own people – “Tribal adivasis” for mining their lands.

3/4

India now wants to show to this world that they are not insecure, at least outwardly.
There must be a bandwagon of pride and chest thumping among Indians.

Most Indians are like Beaten down losers who have lost every game that they played — but never learnt or tried to practice more. But we have learnt how to corrupt and progress.
Now the only thing that matters to most of Hindutva Indians (most of them are not Brahmins but call center operators who just copy/paste some useless Hindu propaganda) is to show to this world that they are something or at least stand for something.

It’s a pride stemming out of insecurity, suspicion and mostly ignorance.

A kind of pride which was generated by continuous propaganda from movies, books, curricula and most importantly, the economic progress that occurred in the last 12-15 years.

This gave us a chance to migrate and look at industrious civilizations in West and understand about their great culture and human values.

But it even exposed our filthy morality and hypocrisy.

Add some Hindu mythology + economic progress + everyday propaganda in movies, soap operas + hatred towards neighboring countries and peoples (Pakistan, China, even Bangladesh, Nepal, Muslims) + superpower myth articles in every tabloid

This has created a myopic view in most Indians.

Most of them don’t know anything they speak about which includes the clowns at Hare Krishna temples across the world.

We are fortunate that we can send money to India, and live as long as possible in any progressive society and continuously ridicule Western women and their degenerate values (while secretly fantasizing about the same Western women).

This our new way of life.

Call it parasitism or degenerate, but most of us have never had any culture nor most of us have ever dreamt that there exists a place on earth with equitable social values.

4/5 Sorry, found an extra snippet.

We have lived for past 1500 years by backstabbing each other and cheating each other.

We preached hypocrisy and superstition and practiced the same values.

Our society only cared about personal glory – the more glorious you were, the more Godly you become in our eyes.

The only attribute of that glorious person is the wealth he has amassed either in business or cricket or in any other field.

Wealth is all it counts in our society. It’s been the for a very long time, but we don’t say it openly.

For many centuries we have preached and practiced duplicity in life, family, relations, business and love.

And the result is before your eyes a hypocritical duplicitous society which prides itself on morality, virtue, spirituality, sympathy and whatnot.

But underneath the rug, we all know that we stink, and we are duplicitous, treacherous and sometimes the best at stabbing each other in the back

We have practiced this culture for so long that it has become the blood of our society.
As a Brahmin I accept that we are corrupted, crooked, morally and spiritually degenerate.
FYI–I am a Vedic brahmin, not rich but come from a lower middle-class background
I also belong to an ultra-orthodox priesthood family and I know deep inside me that we as a country have become degenerate, but I can do nothing about it.

That’s why you will more violence, corruption, poverty, malnourishment,a nd lack of empathy towards others humans, backstabbing among most south Asian people.

5/5

Bangladesh is literally one of the ten worst countries in the world. You have no right to talk down to anyone.

they don't shit in street in Pakistan
>the mountain nigger is defending the curry niggers
why am not surprised
>hinduism is the most redpilled religion
yes nigger worshiping cows is based and redpilled

Attached: Niggers & Jews Types.png (368x348, 46K)

> Try to be a democracy for the first time ever
> Have something like 1000 different ethnic groups and a dozen language families
> 5 significant religions (each with their own internal divisions)
> Insane caste system

I'm amazed they've been able to get as far as they have under democracy, they only succeeded when a foreign power had a boot on their neck

>redpilled

Yeh worshipping cows is redpilled. Kys you fucking faggot

at least we dont go to jail for calling a man a man you dumb bong

Shitty Pakistani meme using cherry picked pics.

Attached: 1549494657776.jpg (704x800, 226K)

Attached: 1542731355226.jpg (2308x1428, 1005K)

>I'm amazed they've been able to get as far as they have under democracy,
user...

Attached: Beautiful India.jpg (1200x749, 390K)

dude i have been waiting for you ,pls come to the serbia thread we miss your shit memes an african 50 iq

Well you got me there. Enjoy the cholera.

Nice cope you ugly hindpoo

you forgot this

Attached: Pajeet My Son....jpg (485x723, 80K)

give me the link

These are East Pakistani (Bangladeshi) Muslims walking through the water and streets they shit in.

Attached: 1549717005254.jpg (721x481, 113K)

> pakistani
> insulting India

Glass houses bitch.

I thought it was by 2020 they would become a superpower?

Pajeet what's your problem with the Pakis? you are the same people (with different religion)
why you worship the white man but hate the one who is from the same ethnicity as you (the Poo ethnicity)

Attached: Poo Pride.jpg (222x227, 11K)

Yeah it's a complete shithole. Please invade us superior Perso-Arabic Paki and Bangladeshi anons.

no need to hurry they still have 10 months til 2020, sure they can pull it in that time

Attached: Indian Monopoly.png (225x224, 11K)

Overpopulation, they needed to issue a ban on multiple children a long time ago

Attached: pooloo.jpg (2485x2031, 1.23M)

>you are the same people
Umm no actually, Pakistanis are of the superior Perso-Arabic stock. We are dravidian.

"you are the same people" - that is true but Pakistan is worse because it's completely Islamic whereas India is only partially Islamic and Islam's footing in a country is a good indicator of how fucked up the country really is.

Pakistanis have been raping thousands of British girls in the UK:

>In August 2014 the Jay report concluded that an estimated 1,400 children, most of them white girls, had been sexually abused in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013 by predominantly British-Pakistani men.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

>Around 80 per cent of designated suspects are of Pakistani heritage

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/rotherham-grooming-gangs-1500-victims-investigation-police-national-crime-agency-pakistani-white-a8219971.html

Attached: 8c647dfb7fdf35627455f77859f45094-imagejpeg.jpg (480x736, 75K)

Fucking these. India under Hindu rule was like the Roman Empire with Greek education thousands of years before those societies even existed.
What we're looking at now is a mixed Islamic-Hindu state with Jewish external influence.

Attached: 1486363766224.png (403x396, 62K)

Pakistanis should also learn how to poo in loo.

Attached: 1541012162534.jpg (602x842, 172K)

>"This is for poo"
>Uses it for pooja
Fucking kek

Yeah that and a largely contaminated gene pool after centuries of race mixing. Modern India is not even a shadow of it's former glorious self. It's game over. I hope UK and the western countries are able to safeguard their gene pool for impending contamination.

shut the fuck poo, your meme religion is the worst belief humanity ever witnessed
someone who worship a fucking COW is not superior in any way

Attached: Le Street Shittier.png (711x700, 41K)

Why don't you annex and enslave Pakistan?

Mohammed was a child raping warlord and I hope your mother is raped by a pig.

worshiping COWS >>>>>>>>>>>>> fucking goats in the ass.

To defend against india all you need to do is use cows as shields

Accept it there is just Nort America and Europe that is superior. Nothin else u asian cunts.

Reminder that india gave birth to 2 meme religions. Hinduism and Buddhism

>Be half Kashmiri
>Pakis trying to associate with me
>"You should marry a good Pakstani."
>"We's is the same blood, kasme brother."
>Vedic descendants = arabic contaminants now, apparently
Just fuck my shit up; they subverted one of my ancestral lands and they're doing it to my other one now.

Pakistani in the UK breaks into funeral parlour and rape the corpses:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6512919/Pervert-23-faces-jail-admits-having-sex-corpse-lifting-lids-coffins.html

Read about M.A.D. Essentially, countries with nukes will never battle each other in a traditional militaristic sense because doing so will cause mutual annihilation. Perhaps, Pakistan's economic collapse could force them to sell some territory to other countries for some relief. I dunno, let's see.

nah he wasn't and you have no evidence
fucking goats is a meme BESTIALITY IS HARAM but Indian shitting in street is a reality with dozens of proofs (pics and videos)

Attached: Toilet Evil Witch.jpg (680x752, 85K)

>Bizzaro Japan raghead tries to call out the oldest religion, and the only one that stands up reasonably well to modern day scientific scrutiny
Kys, fish curry.

>Implying bottom pic isn't your average muslim country

Islam is fucking dirt you inbred

Yeah he was. I know you guys like to fuck kids and goats so will justify it but he was nothing but a dirty nonce.

"fucking goats is a meme" - no it's not.

sorry sven but we have toilets, we may be uncivilized in some countries but do not rank us so low as fucking poo niggers

What kind of Islam?

fair enough, show me a proof

Attached: india-when-millions-of-children-are-starving-most-adults-cant-read-and-cows-have-more-rights-than-pe (735x621, 110K)

Islam is the only thing against degeneracy such as faggots and trannies which has already ruined your country bongs. You can't even watch tv without your license

Dirty muslim child rapists are the worst thing in this country, you fuck your cousins.

Its in the fucking hadith bitch

that poo is living in Bongland the country that was reason for India's current state
this shows you how Indians are hypocrites, they spam shit about SUPER POWER 2020 everywhere on the internet but in the end they prefer to live anywhere but India

Raping, murdering and pedophilia is not degenerate at all. Kys you’re literally sand niggers.

reddit.com/r/exmuslim/comments/5nfbd4/arabsmuslims_and_goat_fucking_where_does_this/

>Its in the fucking hadith
sorry but it's not, check your facts again Pajeet

>Why is India such a shithole under its current native Hindu rule?

Because the average Pajeet IQ is 82, and their rulers IQs were much higher.

You've got the proof now. I'm waiting for you to disingenuously deny/refute it now.

>Regarding that act, the Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, said: “Whoever has intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill the animal.” [Shu‘ayb Al-Arnaa'oot said: its chain of narrators is good]
sex with animals is haram

>Reddit
you need to go back but first, OH NO some afghan scum fucked goats!!!! this is a solid proof all muslims do it too, huh what do you mean it's HARAM in Islam to fuck animals? it doesn't matter just look at this Afghn subhumans this is the only proof you need

way to go pajeet you sure knows how to prove your point

Still less degenerate than faggots and trannies. Your pastors still rape kids everyday

another one from the quran
>Having sexual intercourse with an animal is something prohibited and included in the saying of Allaah The Almighty: {And do not approach immoralities - what is apparent of them and what is concealed.}[Quran 6:151]

Make no mistake, a lot of aryanic population of india is decent and all of indian culture is from aryans, but native dravidian shitskins are what ruins the whole country

Attached: 1488833455588.png (512x666, 375K)

I like how shittier mussies always try and call British flags "Pajeet" as if it helps your argument. You even acknowledge that us native Anglos are a superiour people.

>Islam is against degeneracy, as per the definitions of degeneracy laid out by Islam
This is your brain on 10 year old girls. You will never be as good as Hindus.

True. This is what I've been trying to state here but my god Jow Forums is so very infested by thick skulled muslims these days (thick skulled was a redundant phrase)

>You even acknowledge that us native Anglos are a superiour people.
no we only acknowledge the Anglo as being subhumans and eternal slaves to the jews
and fuck you Pajeet you won't fool me i can smell the curry from your posts

Why do Pakistanis rape their own children?

Documentary where Pakistanis admit they rape 10-12 kids each:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMp2wm0VMUs&t=42

Report on sexual abuse in Pakistan:

>According to estimates from the United Nations, about 36 percent of girls and 29 percent of boys in Pakistan have suffered child sexual abuse.

pri.org/stories/2012-04-18/pakistani-children-face-high-rates-incest-receive-little-support-family-state

Nice larp pajeet
Having child brides was the custom back then for everyone you fucking retard. Everyones great granddads were pedos

another one just for good measure
>…Cursed is he who goes in unto (has sex with in other words in Arabic) an animal. Cursed is he who does what the people of Lot did (sodomy; the people of Sodom and Gomorah). (See appendix 1for the full Hadith which is presented by Bassam Zawadi, Sahih Al-Jami’a, page or number 5891)

>You will never be as good as Hindus
Amen to that

Attached: Poo Culture.png (500x713, 195K)

>ucanews.com/news/pedophile-confesses-to-raping-500-kids-in-india/78125
>theconversation.com/india-has-a-sexual-assault-problem-that-only-women-can-fix-101366
I too can cherrypick articles pajeet

That's no excuse for you to still be a fucking pedo or to kill those who apostatise/disagree with you.

God damn

Your women can't even take a shit without being raped

Attached: 1513254056745.jpg (977x929, 209K)

Well now this is a fun thread. Pedophiles insulting rapists

Why do Muslims do this?

because unlike Indians they don't have small dicks

Attached: countriestheiraveragepenissizesindianshavethesecondsmallestpenisintheworld1_1434112029-1_1437297591. (652x1168, 88K)

So raping children is good. Ahhh, good ol' Islam

It's not rape if they like it niggar

nope, rape is punishable by death
>Most classical scholars argued for applying the ḥadd penalty for zinā to a convicted rapist, which is stoning to death for the married (muḥsān), or a flogging of 100 lashes and deportation for the unmarried (ghair-muḥsān). They base their argument on a hadith which reports a rape case at the time of the Prophet, where the victim was excused and her rapist (who was married) was sentenced to be stoned to death.

Based.

Attached: Manchester United.jpg (853x721, 163K)

Attached: small dick.jpg (476x346, 74K)

Frog no one cares about your opinion, but anyway i'll answer to this....
you see poos have small dicks yet India is the capital of rape in the world (no shit just search it) but when in comes to outside India the poos do not commit rape crimes unlike Pakis or niggers, you ask why? well because the indian dick is so small and can only satisfy a poo women as for non poo women a 4 inches dick can't deal any pain to her it doesn't count as rape it's like a poo is flashing his micro dick in front of her

Look friends, there is no shame in being disgusting

Hey you North African Muslims are also a bunch of gang rapists!

You North African Muslims even beheaded those Scandinavian tourists after you raped them.

Attached: 20181227_023224.jpg (1080x1826, 752K)

Oof, big yikes
>tfw 8"+ club
How does one even wank with a 5" dick? So small...

Attached: 15197845349_051077252e_z.jpg (478x519, 33K)

>tourists
Literally thots who travel to other countries to have sex and engage in degeneracy. They got what they deserved

>How does one even wank with a 5" dick? So small...

with Forceps