Retards on here actually believe there is no energy crisis

>Retards on here actually believe there is no energy crisis.

Attached: varg_vikernes-sol_austan_mani_vestan.jpg (300x400, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/commission/commissioners/2014-2019/sefcovic/blog/norwegian-battery_en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1548334612940.png (591x422, 24K)

Lel just mocks the receeding chin anglos who even read what they say

Well thanks for providing my point I guess.

There is no energy crisis, we have a 'location of energy' problem.

>retards on here actually post varg

Attached: 1537174753428.jpg (556x712, 74K)

You find as many hot spots for oil or nuclear resources but eventually locations or supply from the earth will run out due to growing populations.

Fuck abrahamic pice of shit religion's.
Musshits and Christ cucks are all on the same coin.

And the Sun will engulf us all.
Make A point or GTFO.

That may never happen.
What I'm saying is that everyone should obtain survivalist skills instead of being dependent on items that run on finite resources.

I'm considering joining a self-sufficient coop, but the more I think about it the more retarded it seems. If you wanna go energy independent locally you will have to rely on dirty batteries, full of rare earth minerals. A much better alternative is to use solar and wind to 'recharge' hydro and for that we need a massive interconnected grid(or a mountain next to every village...).

there's no energy crisis that we didn't make ourselves.

relying on sometimes blowing wind isn't a constant reliable enough to power houses during the summers as much as sunpower isn't reliable during wintertime.

It will, just wait long enough.
Whilst I agree on survivalist skills, to the point that failure to be able to answer the question:
"WW3 happens, you get dropped off in the woods with your family and an axe, how long it is it before you can send me an email?"
means you havn't thought about it enough, sensational rhetoric around energy will do nothing to advance us towards any resolution.

The first step in stopping this "crisis" bullshit is acknowledging we have a glut of energy for our current needs.
A more pragmatic approach to what we have and how we choose to utilise it is the only real question.

Can we sustain what we do now ad infinitum? No.
Do we need to eviscerate the entire industry of coal mining today to stay alive? No.
Is there a viable alternative to liquid fossil fueled vehicles that will not fuck the normie in the ass? Not yet.
I can go on but won't. The point is, be smarter about the question, ask questions that require answers that will be useful, not ideologically satisfactory: Working towards a goal does not mean implementing said goal, it means working towards it.

So much of the energy debate has be framed around "But how much is normies energy bill?" that this is a difficult habit to break.
>but the more I think about it the more retarded it seems
Just no, I recently spoke with a farmer who produces over 100% of his "gridable" power from his own wind and solar sources. He has a small battery system, only 20% of his total consumption comes from the grid, and during times he over produces he gets paid for it.
>batteries are shit and have shit energy density compared to environmental cost.
Yeah they do, share more.
>Re-uasble hydro is da shit
Yeah, it is, I've been to Dinorwig with my friends (I'm BSc they are BEng). We were all impressed by the elegant simplicity of the idea to the sheer magnitude of engineering that is "It's a giant water tower bro, with a turbine in the down-pipe, oh did I mention it can pump up too?"

We already have a massive grid, don't be ashamed to use it.

Varg loves Islam and judaism, but hates Christianity. You and he are crypto-kikes.

Attached: 1537839944203.jpg (2881x548, 548K)

Attached: 1538117426400.png (1200x900, 346K)

Ok we seem to agree then :) - the tarded part was exactly that they want to go fully off-grid, being 80% or 95% self-sufficient is much more achievable.

ec.europa.eu/commission/commissioners/2014-2019/sefcovic/blog/norwegian-battery_en

This really is the future, I just naively hope that the EU won't cock that up as well :P

just wait until oil ends, half of the world will die the other starve

Energy crisis only exists when you import crisis migrants.

Attached: Colonial British Empire Norf FC Wojak feels guy Indian Chinese slave nigger Irish.png (1600x1328, 715K)

Does this guy have hemorrhoids?

do you have more colonial british NORFs?

There are certified reserves of oil that will last hundreds of years even at current rates of use.
They keep finding more and more oil.

how come i'm not running out of energy then?

There IS no "energy crisis".
There's a "too many humans" crisis.
The more of us there are, the more we need to produce, and the more shitting up of everything we do.

100 million barrels per day and more is the current consumption

reserves won't last few years if cheap oil ends

Uh varg loves judaism..?
I can tell you obviously don't watch his videos

Varg hates all Abrahamic religions, including Jews, he just has a special hatred for Christianity because of how it cucked Europe.

100 million barrels per day and rising*

crt+F
"snow Nigger"
0 match found

sign...

when will you learn Jow Forums??? when???

Attached: 1488568010952.jpg (1375x645, 83K)

>estimated 47 billion barrels of oil in just west texas
>bigger discoveries on the horizon with the polar ice caps receding
I think we will be fine, lad.

Probably going to be a fuckload more in the Mediterranean once they start dipping into those gas fields.

Varg loves Islam and judaism. Varg loves feminism. It's his own words from his videos. He only hates Christianity. Varg is the goodest goyim alive. That's why he is shilled here so much.

Attached: 1541075836932.png (1292x2664, 3.27M)

ALRIGHT IDIOTS GET FUCKING BASED

THORIUM
MAGLEV
THORIUM
ELECTROMAGNETIC
THORIUM
SIMPLE PROPULSION
THORIUM
HYDRO-MAGNETIC
THORIUM
GRAVITY
THORIUM
G-E-T ENGINES
THORIUM
FREE ENERGY CONVERTERS
THORIUM!!!!
THE SHIT THAT WE MISSED
THORIUM!!!!!!!!!
THE SHIT THATS STILL LAYING AROUND
THORIUM!!!!!!!!!!!
SPACE IS MADE OF WATER YOU KEKS

I incorrectly used the word idiot and said keks instead of kikes. I will now commit suicide in the honorary tradition.

Retard posts pic of smelly hippy

*there's too many brown third worlders

get your facts straight

varg is literally hotep posting at this point

Attached: 45414.jpg (960x934, 385K)

Why does this retard love muslims though?
Varg is controlled opposition

HOLY FUCK POST MORE

LARPagans aren't called snowniggers for nothing.

Attached: 1518536537262.jpg (634x1043, 257K)