Hello. I'm a journalist for a small east coast publication.

Nathan Roberts
Nathan Roberts

Full disclosure: I'm writing a piece on why so much anti-journalist information and sentiment originates from this board. Any thoughts/ comments would be greatly appreciated.

Attached: Screenshot-20190210-051642-Twitter.jpg (583 KB, 1080x1097)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=#GOPTaxSCAMStories&src=typd
youtube.com/watch?v=RLFTc3e_5Bs
youtube.com/watch?v=hfqQlZhIWrU
youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2XA
youtube.com/watch?v=h2E47GgMdms
youtube.com/watch?v=H3F837tmVr0
youtube.com/watch?v=6YY4Tb5nlto

Alexander Flores
Alexander Flores

Attached: 1549272052012.jpg (106 KB, 800x584)

Evan Hernandez
Evan Hernandez

Show us your tits

Joshua Adams
Joshua Adams

Show us an AP Stylebook with a timestamp you lying scum

Jaxon Butler
Jaxon Butler

Kill yourself you hook nosed kike.

Attached: 04AC50B5-F9AF-45B5-8CF0-8F7DE750BCB4.jpg (9 KB, 183x275)

Wyatt Ross
Wyatt Ross

If you could code you would know already

Henry Rivera
Henry Rivera

DYKE
Y
K
E

Noah Williams
Noah Williams

make a timestamp and proof you are real otherwise we wont tell you shit

Eli Davis
Eli Davis

Put your nose in my ass please

James Wood
James Wood

welcome to Jow Forums.
kill yourself you fucking jew

Isaiah Perry
Isaiah Perry

You look like a transsexual Mayim Bialik.
Too unattractive to even pass as a khazar milker.
You should definitely kill yourself.

Julian Ortiz
Julian Ortiz

Attached: A0B291AF-B961-4B30-9C0F-ED74268CC178.jpg (625 KB, 750x1167)

Levi Allen
Levi Allen

jews did 9/11

Attached: 1549649262044.png (132 KB, 1024x576)

Gavin Clark
Gavin Clark

Slide larper
Journalists cannot possibly so retarded that they don't know the reason everyone hates them now.

Attached: 1542601797165.png (290 KB, 1156x2031)

Parker Green
Parker Green

Kot

Attached: 4A74503E-5702-486A-B864-0E309E198F6E.jpg (407 KB, 750x738)

Leo Brown
Leo Brown

In the age of democracy and mass media, journalist possesses very serious power. However, journalist is never held responsible on how he uses that power. People understand that it is wrong, and merely want journalsts to bear full responsibility for shit they stir up.
I don't like Putin, because he is civnat faggot who set up bloated government that steals people's money, but there's one unarguable good thing he did, and it is physical retaliation against journalists who tried to stir up shit. Other nations should learn from us how to handle journalists.

Aiden Moore
Aiden Moore

LOLOLOL holy shit. That's amazing

Kayden Wright
Kayden Wright

Tits or gtfo

Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown

If you have that nose your not a journalist

Jordan Rivera
Jordan Rivera

Because Jow Forums is the most diverse place for discussion on the planet. Here you can discuss anything and only the strength of your arguments and how you present them matters.
This is in stark contrast to mainstream journalism of today. Journalists have been subjugated by money. Big companies hold your reins for the nost part, the market is monopolizing. So people orient themselves new for discussion and information.
Ask yourself this. A place like Jow Forums, like Jow Forums, why are these anonymous harbors of factual diversity always shitholes of edge thought?

Owen Wilson
Owen Wilson

a jew trying to get sympathy for having a shitty Christmas

Oy vei

Adam Jenkins
Adam Jenkins

Holy shit, is this where that laid-off journo twitter pic came from?

William Russell
William Russell

Look at these fucking guys

Sage and move on unless timestamp

Aaron Evans
Aaron Evans

First, tits or GTFO. Second, I will willingly accommodate any requests you have in exchange for a contractual guarantee that your final publication will include the words nigger, faggot, kike, and at least two more yet-to-be-decided epithets of our choosing, and a link to some Moon Man songs. Will you comply?

Justin Foster
Justin Foster

Holy fuck it had to be

Attached: 563D7F66-2CD3-408D-B714-0BBBE9C0710B.jpg (212 KB, 1382x862)

Connor Phillips
Connor Phillips

If you have that nose your not a journalist
Journalists ONLY have that nose unless they get rhinoplasty

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

oy vey

Attached: 1537727707408.jpg (256 KB, 653x1024)

Charles Gomez
Charles Gomez

You kikes will burn soon enough

Attached: 1805474.1024.jpg (90 KB, 1024x1024)

Justin Miller
Justin Miller

Because journalists are useful shabbos goys for the elite pushing immigration, degeneracy, faggotry, race-mixing and white genocide down the population's throat. You are prostitutes with no real values, simply act out the propagada of whoever is paying you. No moral decency, this has always been the case. Journalism is just a propaganda tool and you are the cancer that spreads it. Go hang yourself, bitch.

Isaac Johnson
Isaac Johnson

This board isn't heavily censored, unlike many other platforms. The truth or at least inconsistencies with the mainstream narrative are easily found and here since anons work together (crowdsourcing). The hate for "journalists" is well-deserved. At best you're biased. The lies and spin from your ilk are constant and transparent to anyone that can form a critical thought.

Ayden Jenkins
Ayden Jenkins

Because we know that you are Fake News and the Enemy of the People without even the pretense of non-biased coverage. You serve the Banksters and the Zionist agenda at our expense.

Attached: 155245.png (340 KB, 921x768)

Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper

Because news used to be news. It’s now a product so you moved from your valued service to click bait. Then click bait became old so you started rage bait. Stories designed to upset, enrage and unsettled people to generate traffic. You’d tear down a Covington kid or a President or anyone to get clicks but most of all when confronted with your sins, you cover yourself in the high ideals and nobility of journalism, something you ceased doing a very long time ago.
Also post tits.

Daniel Reyes
Daniel Reyes

your pissflaps are awful. go get some FGM pronto

Attached: ROY-CHUBBY-BROWN.jpg (104 KB, 600x849)

Carter Foster
Carter Foster

Show time-stamped Jew milkers with face in pic and then we can talk, or you can get the fuck out.

Parker Martinez
Parker Martinez

perfection

Nicholas Watson
Nicholas Watson

If you need to ask that then you have been living under a Cultural-Marxist rock and have done no investigation of the over-representation of the Global criminal Jew Mafia in their global propaganda/social engineering networks. Now shoo Jew.. No one's buying today.

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

your fucking retarded dude....your all living in a fucking echo chamber in here. All you do in here is making each other more toxic and retarded. This place is the epicenter of what you ppl call "fake news"

Noah Cox
Noah Cox

Stop fucking the kids.

Attached: otter.jpg (454 KB, 800x600)

Parker Bell
Parker Bell

i think we’ll all be so much happier when every single journalist is replaced by a bot. I’m doing my part and, not to brag, but my current rss reader shits out better articles than anything a commie propagandist could imagine and it’s now 100% auto generated. My enterprise option goes on sale soon, and i’m giving the rest of it away for free. Free and without any code of conduct.

also, tits or gtfo

Caleb Carter
Caleb Carter

Guaranteed replies from /b/ tier poltards.
Disgusting

Caleb Taylor
Caleb Taylor

There are a lot of reasons, honestly.

The most base is simple disagreement. Jow Forums is largely right-wing to say the least, and contrarian besides this, and most journalists who actually use that title work for major news outlets in one way or another. Most of these outlets have a left/democrat bias, so it's going to grind against the other side.

On a more direct note, it's because you sold your souls and got a candy bar for it, and we find that both sad and funny. The last election ripped the mask away from so many "journalists"; you're propagandists and wannabe superstars, and by towing the line better then any other you think you'll get the gold crown sticker and to be king for the day. You surged to any social media outlet and crowned victory over a war that had yet to be fought, and poured sarcasm and derision over anyone who spoke otherwise. You dismissed, humiliated, and giggled as you sold any sense of unbiased reporting, integrity and substance for a better headline and to keep your twitter relevant. What's more, the whole time you expected a nice, soft petting for your noble efforts.

And then you fell in the mud. Money ran out, people stopped tuning in and clicking, and you realized you're not a better class of people. You're not some noble, highborn intellectual elite. You're a meat-cog, and the machine you help turn doesn't need you anymore. Now you're smacked to the same dirt you derided others for having under their fingernails, and schadenfreude is a term for a reason.

It's bait, sure, but still nice to get things expressed.

tl;dr - made a huge demographic an enemy with elitism. fell from ivory tower and was mocked for it. For some reason, confused by this. Sad!

Attached: 1507295870824.jpg (117 KB, 683x1024)

Christopher Hall
Christopher Hall

Yah got it , physical trauma at any age = bad for brain. NOT JUST circumcision, all trauma. But , what are the results of anesthetized kids ? Should be NO PAIN NO PROBLEM.

Tyler Morgan
Tyler Morgan

I think you might be correct here, Kevin.

Attached: 1538345136587.png (18 KB, 624x414)

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

Because the earth is flat and you Jews choose not to publish the truth.

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

I know this is bait but I'm bored. The problem with all modern "journalists" is the obvious bias. Thats not journalism it's propaganda.

Christian Miller
Christian Miller

Do you support a European caliphate?

Aaron Moore
Aaron Moore

Attached: 1502092317822m.jpg (112 KB, 783x1024)

Christian Lewis
Christian Lewis

ppl come here because its a place where you can spread false information full of hatred, racism, homophobia and other shit without having to face any opposition or real discussions. Instead other people come along to support ur bs and say something even worse....its an echo chamber of shit and all of Jow Forums is just glad its contained in this place and stays here...
I just sometimes come here to fuck with them like today pissing them off about twitter.com/search?q=#GOPTaxSCAMStories&src=typd

Jaxson Miller
Jaxson Miller

I agree fellow white man

David Lewis
David Lewis

Journtifa are puppets of satanic kikes who are ushering in the antichrist world government.

Luis Hall
Luis Hall

u will get da rope!

Attached: 1549683995698.jpg (73 KB, 720x631)

John Carter
John Carter

welcome to Jow Forums.
hellow newfag, enjoying your first week here?

Thomas Stewart
Thomas Stewart

haha the memes are real!

Evan Butler
Evan Butler

Boss I dont think those are soldiers

Michael Young
Michael Young

Just look at that jew snot. Disgusting.

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

You're not even trying.

Attached: e9d.jpg (18 KB, 600x600)

Gavin Morales
Gavin Morales

Because today's journalists aren't journalists. They are nothing more than Project Mockingbird puppets that coordinate with the dirty intelligence opperatives. Of course we would hate that! Their main goal is to control the narrative not report the TRUTH! Ppl are sick of it. Tell them that. Also look up what Julian Assange said about these mockingbird "journalists" who helped the cabal stay engaged in these endless wars and twist the narrative even to the point of participating in false flag attacks to keep the ppl in fear and division. Journos have blood on their hands!! LOOK AT THIS LIST OF CROOKED JOURNALISTS!! That's not even all of them.

Attached: download(1).png (11 KB, 167x301)

Jace Price
Jace Price

Why don't you just write a letter to your cat instead explaining why it has to live with a fucking failure who is too lazy to learn to code you crab faced old bitch.

Aaron Howard
Aaron Howard

Come here to post this... checked memes are becoming reality

Jason Williams
Jason Williams

Because of 'fake news'. Modern journalists have shirked their responsibility to honestly report the news and have become mouthpieces for political parties, mainly on the left.

Even honest outlets are going to suffer this hate because of the overwhelming visibility of the CNN's, MSNBC's and Washington Post's.

If I can find an honest reporter, I'll follow them Glenn Greenwald for example.

Lincoln Garcia
Lincoln Garcia

Well I'll be damned. I'm responding to memes.

Isaac Baker
Isaac Baker

I'm the kinda guy who'd fuck a woodpile if he thought there was a snake in it, but I wouldn't touch that ugly kikess with sterile tongs and rubber gloves on.

Carter King
Carter King

Attached: 1548478484067m.jpg (85 KB, 1024x730)

David Flores
David Flores

this should do it?

Attached: media.jpg (122 KB, 921x517)

Brandon Myers
Brandon Myers

you're wasting your time here. you should be learning to code.

Benjamin Ward
Benjamin Ward

Show Bob and Vegeta

Zachary Richardson
Zachary Richardson

Don't listen to these incels telling you are all stupid liars who write exclusively about irrelevant bullshit, you are a beatiful empowered queen who dindu nuffin wrong.

Daniel Murphy
Daniel Murphy

Attached: Screenshot-20190205-181333~2.png (233 KB, 1080x1405)

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

Attached: 1549633583084.jpg (87 KB, 540x648)

Juan Campbell
Juan Campbell

unless youre a trusth seeking journo who reports the truth, find a short pier and take a long walk. oh i hear RT are recruiting bullshit artists for an upcoming segment on the brexit deal and the 2020 elections

Isaac Harris
Isaac Harris

why people have pets if they can't control them?

Nathan Hill
Nathan Hill

Take a long hard look in the mirror, you piece of shit. Your filth constantly misconstrues information, if not outright lie. You will gladly demonize white men. You jump on any chance to race bait and NEVER EVER neglect to mention when a white cop kills a black person. You will just happen to neglect to mention anything that runs counter to the narrative of how grand and wonderful multiculturalism is. And you have the audacity to ask why are people less trusting of journalism?

Fuck you and die in a fire.

John Wilson
John Wilson

Why would you want to look like a kike?

Nolan Adams
Nolan Adams

Attached: BAI.jpg (31 KB, 1024x625)

Leo Butler
Leo Butler

anti-journalist information and sentiment originates from this board.

B/C you tell LIES and BS to push the Zionist agenda and you don't even know that.

Matthew Adams
Matthew Adams

A swarm of killer bees influenced the outcome of a battle in Africa during the First World War.

Evan Thompson
Evan Thompson

yea mutt why would anyone want that
fuck you jew

Benjamin Cooper
Benjamin Cooper

LEARN TO CODE
E
A
R
N

T
O

C
O
D
E

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

Timestamp or faggot. The only reason there is any positive press about modern journalism is because there are other journalists who write it. There is absolutely no excellence in journalism anywhere.

Brayden Murphy
Brayden Murphy

Fpbp

Aiden Morgan
Aiden Morgan

I will not rest until journalist cunts and back room political and social influencers like yourself are lined up and shot dead.

Lincoln Smith
Lincoln Smith

Ahahaha. It was so damn easy to destroy "OK" and their trash dove. This will work.

Cooper Long
Cooper Long

cats shitting and pissing everywhere
The absolute state of journalists.

Jose Collins
Jose Collins

It doesn’t originate from this board. Your bias and lack of research is showing.

Henry Nelson
Henry Nelson

Yet here you are. Time to get down off that high horse of yours.

Austin Johnson
Austin Johnson

The thinly veiled biases and opinion pieces that have passed for "journalism" at an increasing rate in modern times insult the readers.
We now have actors in the field of information dissemination that will give us all the data so we can form our own opinion. When we don't fully understand the data there are peers around us to help with that.
Second hand opinions don't make you any smarter, unfortunately this all the MSM has to offer us other than a jumping off point.

As far as "learn to code", try framing it as "Unethical journos can't follow their own advice. 'B-b-b-ut muh relevancy?' garners nothing but point and laugh response from those that point out Tim Pool didn't fire himself."

Finally a point about intellectual honesty. People don't lie unless they think they will get away with it. If you are intellectually dishonest your signaling that you think you are smarter than the person you are lying too. By definition half of the population is smarter than the average normie, don't be surprised if they call you out on your bullshit.

Luke Ross
Luke Ross

Attached: 1549346501366.png (157 KB, 900x563)

Elijah Perry
Elijah Perry

What are you supposed to learn at Journalism School?

Attached: 1549346327099.png (83 KB, 878x502)

Elijah Wilson
Elijah Wilson

I think she likes white dick.

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

But we are all journalists. Like (((you)))

We are just free range, while y'all are the cucked paypigs for big biz.
orange_man_bad.jpg

Brayden Rivera
Brayden Rivera

Attached: 1546887779478.png (78 KB, 581x614)

Jose Watson
Jose Watson

Fuck off you kike bitch.

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

Journalists require too much upfront investment to make them viable for the braap barn. I'd sell a journalist into slavery or for organ harvest before I'd hook her tushy up to my pumps.

Attached: 1542625063803.png (211 KB, 826x1002)

Julian Adams
Julian Adams

Get out then, cunt. Go to Reddit where you can wear training wheels and watch mods sculpt censor and shape narratives - or like CBC, BBC: no comments allowed or enabled.
“I LOVE when Reddit locks threads! Omg they save me from seeing yucky yucky language!” <——— ( you )
Go somewhere else then you snivelling baby.

Connor Rogers
Connor Rogers

fake tweet retard

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

Nope, that's a deleted tweet that was rescued from the memory hole. You could call me a Journalist for doing so if you'd like.

Ryder Lewis
Ryder Lewis

tl;dr you stupid autist

Aaron Powell
Aaron Powell

because you people are whores
liars deserve death

Noah Hall
Noah Hall

Yeah, because you are too hot for guys to resist..

Kayden Ward
Kayden Ward

learn to code

Oliver Richardson
Oliver Richardson

Any thoughts/ comments would be greatly appreciated.
Learn to code

Elijah Russell
Elijah Russell

FPBP

Attached: 1549207243126.jpg (117 KB, 774x809)

David Lewis
David Lewis

oh shit when did you take my picture?

Thomas Wilson
Thomas Wilson

Attached: 1544372408744-(1).png (161 KB, 908x907)

Colton Sanchez
Colton Sanchez

Fpbp

Nolan Johnson
Nolan Johnson

Blossom?

Angel Brown
Angel Brown

K-keep me posted

Attached: 1493581749654.png (348 KB, 1452x752)

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

You know these kikes get those jobs simply because they are kikes
This woman is ugly, talentless and plain annoying
who hires these people?

Wyatt Wood
Wyatt Wood

Attached: 1507498120630.gif (825 KB, 250x197)

Jeremiah Nelson
Jeremiah Nelson

Someone put these two side by side NOW

Carter Kelly
Carter Kelly

Yeah it’s blossom but we can’t expect zoomers know who the fuck she is. They weren’t plagued by here.

Brayden Parker
Brayden Parker

Welcome to /pol. Most of us are dicks or morons with a deep distrust of the media and establishment. I hope you find what you’re looking for, personally I really enjoy annoying nazis.

Brandon Gonzalez
Brandon Gonzalez

Attached: 1549214370073.png (709 KB, 1024x576)

Dominic Howard
Dominic Howard

It’s a you again, rush.
We meet once more.
It’s nice to see, you try a different tact.

Jacob Howard
Jacob Howard

Tits or gtfo. Ass too. I like ass.

Liam Cox
Liam Cox

1 post by this id

Jeremiah Butler
Jeremiah Butler

Look at that snoz

Austin Turner
Austin Turner

Fuck off. Open your borders you racist Trump country.

Liam Walker
Liam Walker

low iq post

Carson Reed
Carson Reed

The only echo chamber we have to deal with, is you posting under different EC’s.

Asher Sanders
Asher Sanders

Why is this woman's face so unsightly?

Attached: 06272018.jpg (15 KB, 224x274)

Xavier Brown
Xavier Brown

Search for "White People New York Times" and you will find your answer.
Thousands of anti-white propaganda pieces.

Jaxon Bennett
Jaxon Bennett

The media did 9/11 for the Federal Reserve.

Get gassed, OP

Nicholas Sullivan
Nicholas Sullivan

(((journalist)))

Owen Barnes
Owen Barnes

since when was mayim balik a journalist

Chase Sanders
Chase Sanders

She looks like most of these (((journalists)))

Kayden Robinson
Kayden Robinson

Trump taxes dun fucked up the middle class

Jason Parker
Jason Parker

If this isnt bait its because you are far too hoddamn biased and you have let your tiny amount of power to influence ho straight to your egotistical head just because you can write a structured articule doesnt make you the arbiter of all thats right just wright the goddamn news with some integrity and you will see a more positive community responce i promise its not that hard

Zachary Martin
Zachary Martin

We also don’t give a fuck about an “actor”
You know a person who pretends to be something they’re not, this shit doesn’t produce anything useful, if ahything it damages society. So take your comment and shove it in ur asshole mate

Jace Moore
Jace Moore

Fpbp

Bentley Cook
Bentley Cook

Holy moly, what a schnozz

Aaron Evans
Aaron Evans

Jews are evil parasites. Hitler was right about you people.

Cameron Lewis
Cameron Lewis

Attached: 2B603AC5-8909-4124-97ED-4F06E532C73D.jpg (74 KB, 800x850)

Evan Robinson
Evan Robinson

Fuck you Kike bitch. Show your tits and cunt and asshole or get the fuck out of here.

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

My names Kevin

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

Attached: reddit-in-a-nutshell.png (15 KB, 870x123)

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

Attached: fpPMwmW.png (8 KB, 1092x148)

Chase Gonzalez
Chase Gonzalez

Because you lie and distort

Andrew Allen
Andrew Allen

Attached: 1548540266726.png (1024 KB, 1013x500)

Mason Morgan
Mason Morgan

so you’ve been here two weeks and probably love being able to say newfag

Hunter Fisher
Hunter Fisher

FUCK REPORTERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK KIKES AND ESPECIALLY FUCK THE JANNIES

Attached: 1549329349297.gif (269 KB, 332x332)

Ayden Butler
Ayden Butler

Attached: one-post.png (94 KB, 587x706)

Isaac White
Isaac White

This is a decent response.

Thomas Thompson
Thomas Thompson

She’s single? Wtf how old is this? She was all about being a mom for years

Justin Diaz
Justin Diaz

Write a suicide note repenting of your race traitor behavior and then KYS. There is nothing else you can do to reclaim honor.

Benjamin James
Benjamin James

Attached: youtube-meme-video-resetera-subside-crying-emoji-deep-fried.jpg (81 KB, 728x512)

Robert Sanders
Robert Sanders

How did this journalist bullshit start? It’s fucking Amy Farrah Fowler you psychopaths it even says malim

Nathaniel Anderson
Nathaniel Anderson

why so much anti-journalist information and sentiment originates from this board.
Ever considered that it might not originate from this board, but from the way many journalists will write outright lies in order to boost their sales?

Also, posting your face on here is a bad idea.

Nicholas Sullivan
Nicholas Sullivan

Journalists have been subjugated by money
"Muh money is the root of all evil" shit is just a cheap cynical cop out. You're stating the obvious (they have to make money, no shit) and trying to pass it off as insight.
Journalism, like so many other institutions, has been infected by feminism and when you spew hate, ignorance, hypocrisy, self-entitlement, prejudice, lies, manipulation, etc, etc, etc, and act like you represent "the truth", people are going to hate you. It's not hard to understand.
Also, I doubt this is even a real thread. Sage.

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

its christmas eve day
eve day
pick one

Christopher Phillips
Christopher Phillips

Attached: 1527209133788.png (27 KB, 957x558)

Evan Long
Evan Long

I hope sandmann sues you fucks back to the stone age

Zachary Sanders
Zachary Sanders

Simple, the who,what,when,where and why went out the door in journalism many years ago, now it's all to push a narrative, and how many times have we caught the press in omission or outright lies to push said agenda?

Blake Cook
Blake Cook

. All you do in here is making each other more toxic and retarded

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (157 KB, 1500x1500)

Jose Russell
Jose Russell

literally who. how is this shit getting 170k likes?

Attached: 609c0452349.png (213 KB, 400x400)

Wyatt Cooper
Wyatt Cooper

fizzing snizzes
Fucking ick

Attached: disgusting.jpg (245 KB, 1044x770)

Jayden Morales
Jayden Morales

AHA! Here comes the neu-Deutscher.

Do it again Bomber harris!

Christopher Foster
Christopher Foster

how much do you charge for an hour and can i shit into your mouth?

Attached: pehpe.jpg (54 KB, 725x573)

Landon Collins
Landon Collins

from this board
what board?

Brody Ross
Brody Ross

Attached: Jew-9000.jpg (4 KB, 107x125)

Julian Davis
Julian Davis

Attached: download-(5).png (204 KB, 1523x440)

Isaiah Richardson
Isaiah Richardson

brick yourself

Christopher Torres
Christopher Torres

I'm writing a piece on why so much anti-journalist information and sentiment originates from this board. Any thoughts/ comments would be greatly appreciated.
no
learn to code faggot

Attached: 1548459367510.jpg (69 KB, 960x958)

Ian Phillips
Ian Phillips

You mean you're writing a misinformed disinformation propaganda piece about a lie you've concocted.
"Anti-journalist information" doesn't "originate" from "this board" (whatever that means). People who join the board for whatever reason already recognize, or recognize fucking quickly that you fuckers lie through your teeth constantly.

And some of the time you don't even mean to, you're just stuck in your echo chambers, or you use "trusted sources" that are paid to lie.

So sometimes you're not evil, you're just incompetent morons.

Adam White
Adam White

The hate for journalists originates not on this board, but in their very websites and articles. Nothing convinces one as much all journalists are trash worse than prostitutes and needs to be murdered without exception as effective as their writings.

Grayson Thompson
Grayson Thompson

Attached: learn-to-code-5c5278.jpg (311 KB, 640x720)

Jaxson Richardson
Jaxson Richardson

nice post friend

Attached: pinned-gatsby-pepe.jpg (8 KB, 250x250)

Landon Ross
Landon Ross

You should add a section in the article about how zoomers don't understand satire.

Wyatt Gomez
Wyatt Gomez

Journalists? Or propagandists? There is a distinct distance between stating facts and opinion pieces for the purpose of swaying public opinion. You're fake news

Zachary Perry
Zachary Perry

What the fuck is that thing?

Brayden Lee
Brayden Lee

*pinch* got your nose

Liam Powell
Liam Powell

I'm a journalist
No your not. You don't know what a journalist is if you are coming here trying to get answers as to why people don't believe the news.

Joshua Cox
Joshua Cox

Autismo's waifu from the big bazinga laugh track show.

Adam Butler
Adam Butler

Attached: Journo.png (1.47 MB, 1920x1080)

Ayden Ortiz
Ayden Ortiz

Anyone else old enough to remember when this Jewish slut had her own show on TV and her best friend's name was SIX(pronounced SEX on the tv show as an inside joke)? and WHOA Jooooeyyy was on every teen magazine to make young girls fantasize & cum.

youtube.com/watch?v=RLFTc3e_5Bs
youtube.com/watch?v=hfqQlZhIWrU

So many jewish tricks was in this tv show to indoctrinate the youth.

Attached: JoEYYYYY-and-his-jewish-sluts.jpg (149 KB, 644x839)

Nolan Baker
Nolan Baker

It doesn't originate from this board, it's just that people who are better-informed tend to congregate here.

Luke Ortiz
Luke Ortiz

one post by op from tranny faggot discord

Kayden Peterson
Kayden Peterson

Attached: 4BDE5C2B-60DC-45B6-87E4-7DF090E047BF.png (485 KB, 1125x2436)

Henry Anderson
Henry Anderson

tits or gtfo

Ayden Taylor
Ayden Taylor

Fuck off, Blossom.

Attached: blossom.jpg (43 KB, 800x533)

Cameron Jones
Cameron Jones

Journalism is very important for your democracies.

Keep it separate from ideological propaganda and activism as much as possible.

Lucas Phillips
Lucas Phillips

hahahaha

Gavin Hernandez
Gavin Hernandez

Clam or gtfo

Attached: 1474063462445.png (1.22 MB, 506x629)

Justin Gonzalez
Justin Gonzalez

show us those khazar milkers, jew-chan
with a timestamp of course

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

KYS. Sage.

Lincoln Rodriguez
Lincoln Rodriguez

you don't understand this board at all if you're going to quote it for information you fucking idiot.

everyone here is just a bunch spergs in their parents basements trying to say the most crazy shit possible so they can get attention

Angel Sanchez
Angel Sanchez

why so much anti-journalist information and sentiment originates from this board
it doesn't originate here, it finds it's way here, in general media has overstepped too many bounds and has left it's traditional role in favor of a more aggressive propaganda role

the only way to reverse this is legislation prohibiting advertising in media

if you have advertising, you don't have free speech

Oliver Edwards
Oliver Edwards

your all living in a fucking echo chamber in here
People come here to get away from the echo chambers, "dude".
The stupid shit and foreign wars and instability and corruption and propaganda the media all promote. You can't make fools of people forever.

Attached: THISISFINE.jpg (85 KB, 640x397)

Nathaniel Price
Nathaniel Price

I hope nobody answered him/her/xer.

Y'all know journalists already have the main points of their article and outline fully developed before they interview, right?

They're simply looking for corroboration and some anecdotes or sources they can link to in order to seem more "legitimate".

If they don't find anything worthwhile, they'll just run the story under their original outline and publish it anyway.

Who the fuck would trust an online journalist today?

At least before the internet, journalists were forced to actually put their writing on paper, which meant they had to do actual investigative work before publishing. It was embarrassing to have their whole story debunked after it was printed and in the hands of readers. Today, editors can go stealth-edit out corrections into their stories and these revisions as never seen as much as the original work.

Seriously, as a former journalism student and radio news reporter here - FUCK JOURNALISTS, especially glorified bloggers.

If it isn't printed, it shouldn't have existed.

Grayson Reed
Grayson Reed

They are really, really, really, gay aren't they?

Connor Garcia
Connor Garcia

this technique does not seek knowledge and is therefore not human

Ryan Bennett
Ryan Bennett

Are you sure that you’re not LARPing and posting a pic of that broad from Blossom and Big Bang Theory?

Jordan Evans
Jordan Evans

because big media is not independt and is just a part of the corrupt system

Justin Miller
Justin Miller

first post cutest post

Alexander Smith
Alexander Smith

FPBP.

You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the ‘Russian Revolution.’ It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be understated. Bolshevism was the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality is proof that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators.

Attached: f8e0978da8c46e671418fa3899dc2fa5-i-2268.jpg (70 KB, 600x399)

Adam Lee
Adam Lee

Born Jennifer Jean von Oÿ[1] in Danbury, Connecticut,[citation needed] to Gloria and Frank von Oÿ. She attended Newtown High School.
Well Well Well. Oy vey indeed.

Dominic White
Dominic White

everyone ITT doesn't even realize this is a fucking larp

Sad, really.
NOT BASED AND REDPILLED

Attached: 1525238834314.png (60 KB, 758x631)

Bentley Carter
Bentley Carter

the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators.
so the queen's people backed bolshevism? I have a dream where the USA, RUSSIA and CHINA all team up to take down those British once and for all

we all have the best weapons between us and each nation has many reasons to seek revenge against this rogue racist state

the Russians for death of the Tzar, the Chinese for the century of humiliation and the Americans for numerous attacks on our sovereignty including the murders of popular presidents through our history

Chase Bennett
Chase Bennett

Attached: 9781257830787-us.jpg (25 KB, 333x500)

Charles Stewart
Charles Stewart

1 post by this ID
Fuck all retards who bumped this

Bentley Diaz
Bentley Diaz

Attached: 1547677038350.jpg (34 KB, 384x420)

Anthony Gray
Anthony Gray

the whole reason it is done right at birth is because "the baby cant yet feel it/he wont remember it it doesnt matter" mainly because giving anesthetic to every other baby born would cause far more outcry, because at those sorts of rates you would see an unignoreable amount of newborns dying because of anesthetic complications. Also, enter the actual reason for circumcision being a some fucked up kike occult ritual that is either meant to feed their evil god or create tulpas or some shit.

Jordan Rogers
Jordan Rogers

You guys started it with the constant hit pieces, slander and spreading an anti-white agenda. So we're ending it.

Attached: 849.jpg (292 KB, 1216x937)

Josiah Price
Josiah Price

Prerty much this.

Attached: 1549735641140.jpg (189 KB, 798x445)

Nathaniel Butler
Nathaniel Butler

underrated post

Samuel Sanchez
Samuel Sanchez

Attached: 1523319161656.gif (273 KB, 480x270)

Easton Lee
Easton Lee

no fucking way. memes have crossed over to the real world. we're so fucked anons

Isaiah Price
Isaiah Price

In you go

Jace Baker
Jace Baker

OP here. Thanks to everyone for all the responses. Each and every (You) I get is a mild euphoric jolt of dopamine. Keep them coming.

Jace Watson
Jace Watson

how the fuck did you cross into the real world from a meme?

Kevin Flores
Kevin Flores

Attached: Mayim-Bialik-dindo-nuffin.jpg (1.11 MB, 2550x3300)

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

we do, don't ruin our fun

William Rivera
William Rivera

210 replies. This is nu/pol/ folks

Hunter Mitchell
Hunter Mitchell

You are fucking Jew!!!!!

Anthony Howard
Anthony Howard

Dear "journalist". Watch this.
Put your feelings aside and THINK

youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2XA

Andrew Johnson
Andrew Johnson

Hahaha very funny

Attached: Lugenpresse.jpg (88 KB, 900x509)

David Fisher
David Fisher

SAGEd obviously

Attached: lugenpresse.png (182 KB, 1197x769)

Henry Turner
Henry Turner

I can't wait for the story to come out where she an heroes and no one finds her for weeks and when the police break in they find her cats feeding off her necrotic corpse.

Parker Davis
Parker Davis

I was thinking the same thing when i made that. Also fuck the lying journos.

Daniel Foster
Daniel Foster

ITS TIME TO TAKE IT IN THE BUTT

Attached: 1507130656229.png (828 KB, 648x798)

Brody Mitchell
Brody Mitchell

btw that's not a journalist brehs
she is a tv girl

Nathaniel Harris
Nathaniel Harris

shoo shoo kike

Adam Jackson
Adam Jackson

We know but this a slide thread so anything goes.

Nolan Powell
Nolan Powell

Jow Forums is dominated by AI.
The nazism is fake-- it's almost all AI making the monotonous, repetitive posts.
The entire image and activity of the board is now just a repeated cycle of stale tropes, constantly spewed forth by AI.
The AI is not hard to out if people make a little effort.
The AI is not hard to out if people make a little effort.
So nobody should draw any conclusions about Jow Forums or "the alt right" until they establish that these are not AI.

Jaxson Sullivan
Jaxson Sullivan

Will you spread the truth, "small east coast journalist"?

Attached: bot2.png (264 KB, 479x685)

Bentley Bennett
Bentley Bennett

Fuck off zog

Xavier Adams
Xavier Adams

well said

Benjamin Allen
Benjamin Allen

Because I read "The Future of Journalism". I know what you're about.

Eli Howard
Eli Howard

Attached: A3CD6A4A-7DC6-40A7-B407-29C26FC62E22.gif (213 KB, 501x585)

Jose Williams
Jose Williams

Could've added single mother to that list.

Isaiah Morris
Isaiah Morris

youtube.com/watch?v=h2E47GgMdms

Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

Attached: mm.png (1.19 MB, 888x962)

Michael Cox
Michael Cox

Kill yourself

Jose Gutierrez
Jose Gutierrez

Attached: cowabunga.png (75 KB, 300x251)

Alexander Diaz
Alexander Diaz

because you people don't do news. you tell us what the oligarchs want us to hear

Attached: Screenshot-at-2019-02-10-12-44-11.png (234 KB, 528x468)

Carson Scott
Carson Scott

Attached: brazil-w-tatas.webm (1.96 MB, 264x480)

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

Learn to FUCKING CODE

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

She has massive tits

Ayden Hughes
Ayden Hughes

This post is enough information about us.

Attached: image.png (85 KB, 249x249)

Ryder Martin
Ryder Martin

2 posts by this id
no proof
almost 300 replies

You autists are retarded. This is why Jews are winning look how easy you are to trick.

Elijah Ortiz
Elijah Ortiz

Full disclosure: I'm writing a piece on why so many journalists write about anti-journalist information and sentiment originates from this board from this board. Any thoughts/ comments would be greatly appreciated.

Attached: 3342343243434434343444.png (82 KB, 239x242)

Nathan Nguyen
Nathan Nguyen

The author of this news article has recently been talking about it on Radio National, an ABC (Australia) subsidiary. she wrote a book about internet trolls namely Jow Forums

Sebastian Hill
Sebastian Hill

*had

Joshua Butler
Joshua Butler

This is all you need to know OP.

Noah Martin
Noah Martin

How's your coding?

Wyatt Peterson
Wyatt Peterson

Oven yourself so we don't have to.

Attached: 1544354989627.png (102 KB, 400x474)

James Johnson
James Johnson

Attached: 1547340552092.jpg (154 KB, 1024x1024)

Anthony Bell
Anthony Bell

fpbp

Attached: Tips-commissar-cap.jpg (20 KB, 479x359)

Dominic Evans
Dominic Evans

Full disclosure: I'm writing a piece on why so much pro-hedgehog information and sentiment originates from this board. Any thoughts/ comments would be greatly appreciated.

Attached: 1549801567243.jpg (284 KB, 1080x1097)

Nolan Williams
Nolan Williams

This is what AI Jews will look like.

Evan Clark
Evan Clark

fake jew kike amalekite, i have news for you
you're going to, in the next two years, watch
your tribe become the scapegoat of rome.
there's only one hope for you, Zeus.

Attached: its-magic.jpg (808 KB, 1920x1080)

John Sullivan
John Sullivan

Attached: erny.png (825 KB, 1259x808)

Carson Morgan
Carson Morgan

How fucking stupid are you? The person who made the meme obviously drew it based off the other cunt.

Julian Mitchell
Julian Mitchell

Kek

It's a question of integrity; wannabee journalists with integrity don't get hired.

Benjamin Peterson
Benjamin Peterson

looks at nose
Yup

Xavier Sullivan
Xavier Sullivan

Because you’re a kike trying to destroy civilization. Fuck you, whore.

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

Attached: 1509657621462.png (7 KB, 280x180)

Connor James
Connor James

so you've been here for three weeks and probably love being able to

Austin Torres
Austin Torres

Who are these animals? What's the story?

Levi Moore
Levi Moore

W o uI d yo u s ay t ha t y o u a re hu
ma n?

Jaxon Reyes
Jaxon Reyes

Based Fritz

Caleb Davis
Caleb Davis

slide as fuck retards
fuck you jorno

Attached: 1540769046037.jpg (186 KB, 900x1600)

Austin Evans
Austin Evans

Just because you write for a "newspaper" doesn't mean you're a journalist. Just because you have a piece of paper from some shitlib institution doesn't mean you're a journalist.

You are filth. Your opinion is not news. You do a disservice to the public by not reporting objectively, and then when you're held accountable for your bullshittery, you play the victim. You get off on destroying peoples' lives that don't agree with your warped, distorted view of reality. You are filth.

Xavier Cox
Xavier Cox

shills actually believe this

hey achmed, day of rope soon

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

Get stabbed to death by a crazy Jew who hates LGBTQ!

Jeremiah Evans
Jeremiah Evans

Attached: ZomboMeme-10022019100808.jpg (126 KB, 860x936)

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

Attached: wib.png (974 KB, 777x842)

Mason Gomez
Mason Gomez

Somebody tag an admin. How do I downvote this post???

Attached: From-Texas-with-love.jpg (204 KB, 457x715)

Jacob Anderson
Jacob Anderson

lol

Jackson Evans
Jackson Evans

kill yourself now because we are gonna be hanging your type very soon.

Hunter Cook
Hunter Cook

where is the other one?

Nathaniel Ross
Nathaniel Ross

Show feet please.

Joseph Martinez
Joseph Martinez

found.. g8 b8 m8 88

William Diaz
William Diaz

i doubt it

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

Probably just drug cartel people killing family members/girlfriends

Grayson Rogers
Grayson Rogers

T hi s ba f fI es t he b ot.

Lucas White
Lucas White

Because you keep coming here stupid. This place isnt even a blip on most people radars. You just come here looking for shit to be angry about. To pretend this place has any relevance so you can justify your aggression. You just end up sounding schizo.

Leo Rogers
Leo Rogers

ahem.. *clears throat*...

NIGGER!

Attached: g1405200088386113591.jpg.png (239 KB, 550x687)

Cooper Gutierrez
Cooper Gutierrez

every "journalist" should take note

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

You really thought that was a real journo didn't you jimbob.

Joseph Moore
Joseph Moore

Why aren't you learning to code ya dumb bitch

Andrew Cruz
Andrew Cruz

Just incase.

James Kelly
James Kelly

Good call I'll fix that.

Austin Howard
Austin Howard

lurk moar you lazy journo
and learn to code

Blake Moore
Blake Moore

I would lov e to see ho w many of you are hu mans. Res pondwith " gas those ki kels " if you agree!

Lincoln Fisher
Lincoln Fisher

Gas those kikels?

Logan Jenkins
Logan Jenkins

You lie.

Attached: Hell.jpg (118 KB, 597x592)

Jonathan Allen
Jonathan Allen

Actual good journalists get reasonable respect here. Just not the kind of hacks you are referring to.

Ryan Wood
Ryan Wood

No bully against paper woman plz

Joseph Sullivan
Joseph Sullivan

I wish slide threads put at least that much effort in anymore

Jeremiah Sanchez
Jeremiah Sanchez

You mean reddit... nothing ever happens here.

James Roberts
James Roberts

I loved you in Blossom but not so much on Big Bang Theory

Thomas Perry
Thomas Perry

underrated

Jason Morgan
Jason Morgan

Indeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=H3F837tmVr0

Jason Parker
Jason Parker

The rear guard

Wyatt Flores
Wyatt Flores

this board

MAGApeds and other 14 year old retards fell for this bait lol good job op

Attached: 1529885886949.jpg (254 KB, 1200x1200)

Isaiah Garcia
Isaiah Garcia

My cats are vegans, I don't mind but they go on and on and won't talk about anting else.

Eli Bailey
Eli Bailey

Internationally owned regional news focusing on think-tank based propaganda through click bait copypasta.

Joshua Thompson
Joshua Thompson

because you faggots are the useful idiots of western-opposed black propagandists and you're ruining society, and easy targets. also that smug smirk makes me hate you.

watch a real news video: youtube.com/watch?v=6YY4Tb5nlto

Attached: groove.gif (2.38 MB, 320x240)

Jacob Butler
Jacob Butler

Unironically the best Rick and Morty

Benjamin Martin
Benjamin Martin

Be fair, don't have an agenda, and do your piece well (not today's standards well but 100 years ago academia well). Sadly, these are the times we are in, and me telling you that is meaningless.

Henry Williams
Henry Williams

Attached: image.jpg (75 KB, 630x466)

David Evans
David Evans

This oldfag remembers.

Carson Walker
Carson Walker

LEARN TO CODE
Seriously its bot hard. Just learn python or js. Or you could try C++ if you feel like it. Or brainfuck if you hate yourself.

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

I like your foot, but get rid of that false symbol and adopt a menorah again (which is the real symbol of your people). Not that occult shit which your god denies. Unless you belong to the Rothschild (their adopted family crest), and want to go against G-d change it.

Jaxson Ward
Jaxson Ward

Lol.

Isaac Bell
Isaac Bell

Fuck you. Your are working for a devil structure. This is the reason. Oh before i forget. Your job will be useless soon, real journalism dies because of clickbait. You have to compete with it and thats your downfall. Now die

Attached: 1549478921083.png (127 KB, 558x550)

Easton Reyes
Easton Reyes

underrated gif.

Nathaniel Reyes
Nathaniel Reyes

Nothing on here is serious. I expect even the poster of this thread is a troll.

Landon Butler
Landon Butler

Hello there Beautiful. All those of the female sex have to post pictures of their bobs, vagene, and beautiful feet. But only if they are non-ugly girls. Ugly girls are not allowed to post. Have a great day beautiful.

Attached: HelloBeautiful.jpg (74 KB, 640x480)

Michael Thomas
Michael Thomas

that's incredible. Where can I join the incel rebellion to profit off of expendable whores?

Josiah Jenkins
Josiah Jenkins

Dear Journalist,
I disagree with roughly 75% of what appears on pol, but, this may be one of the few places left, real or digital, where free speech is (for the most part) practiced. I absolutely detest the 21st century, and many here agree with that sentiment. If you really want to learn why things are the way the are, you should pay attention to the bs on this board. There are a lot of douche bags, but, douche bags who've studied the world and kinda get it, and don't live in Bizarro world like your quote-unquote Journalist ass. Also, I'd ask to see your tits, but no thanks.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit