Hello. I'm a journalist for a small east coast publication

Full disclosure: I'm writing a piece on why so much anti-journalist information and sentiment originates from this board. Any thoughts/ comments would be greatly appreciated.

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-051642_Twitter.jpg (1080x1097, 583K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=#GOPTaxSCAMStories&src=typd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1549272052012.jpg (800x584, 106K)

Show us your tits

Show us an AP Stylebook with a timestamp you lying scum

Kill yourself you hook nosed kike.

Attached: 04AC50B5-F9AF-45B5-8CF0-8F7DE750BCB4.jpg (183x275, 9K)

If you could code you would know already

>DYKE
>Y
>K
>E

make a timestamp and proof you are real otherwise we wont tell you shit

Put your nose in my ass please

welcome to Jow Forums.
kill yourself you fucking jew

You look like a transsexual Mayim Bialik.
Too unattractive to even pass as a khazar milker.
You should definitely kill yourself.

Attached: A0B291AF-B961-4B30-9C0F-ED74268CC178.jpg (750x1167, 625K)

jews did 9/11

Attached: 1549649262044.png (1024x576, 132K)

> Slide larper
Journalists cannot possibly so retarded that they don't know the reason everyone hates them now.

Attached: 1542601797165.png (1156x2031, 290K)

Kot

Attached: 4A74503E-5702-486A-B864-0E309E198F6E.jpg (750x738, 407K)

In the age of democracy and mass media, journalist possesses very serious power. However, journalist is never held responsible on how he uses that power. People understand that it is wrong, and merely want journalsts to bear full responsibility for shit they stir up.
I don't like Putin, because he is civnat faggot who set up bloated government that steals people's money, but there's one unarguable good thing he did, and it is physical retaliation against journalists who tried to stir up shit. Other nations should learn from us how to handle journalists.

LOLOLOL holy shit. That's amazing

Tits or gtfo

If you have that nose your not a journalist

Because Jow Forums is the most diverse place for discussion on the planet. Here you can discuss anything and only the strength of your arguments and how you present them matters.
This is in stark contrast to mainstream journalism of today. Journalists have been subjugated by money. Big companies hold your reins for the nost part, the market is monopolizing. So people orient themselves new for discussion and information.
Ask yourself this. A place like Jow Forums, like Jow Forums, why are these anonymous harbors of factual diversity always shitholes of edge thought?

>a jew trying to get sympathy for having a shitty Christmas

Oy vei

Holy shit, is this where that laid-off journo twitter pic came from?

Look at these fucking guys

Sage and move on unless timestamp

First, tits or GTFO. Second, I will willingly accommodate any requests you have in exchange for a contractual guarantee that your final publication will include the words nigger, faggot, kike, and at least two more yet-to-be-decided epithets of our choosing, and a link to some Moon Man songs. Will you comply?

Holy fuck it had to be

Attached: 563D7F66-2CD3-408D-B714-0BBBE9C0710B.jpg (1382x862, 212K)

>If you have that nose your not a journalist
Journalists ONLY have that nose unless they get rhinoplasty

>oy vey

Attached: 1537727707408.jpg (653x1024, 256K)

You kikes will burn soon enough

Attached: 1805474.1024.jpg (1024x1024, 90K)

Because journalists are useful shabbos goys for the elite pushing immigration, degeneracy, faggotry, race-mixing and white genocide down the population's throat. You are prostitutes with no real values, simply act out the propagada of whoever is paying you. No moral decency, this has always been the case. Journalism is just a propaganda tool and you are the cancer that spreads it. Go hang yourself, bitch.

This board isn't heavily censored, unlike many other platforms. The truth or at least inconsistencies with the mainstream narrative are easily found and here since anons work together (crowdsourcing). The hate for "journalists" is well-deserved. At best you're biased. The lies and spin from your ilk are constant and transparent to anyone that can form a critical thought.

Because we know that you are Fake News and the Enemy of the People without even the pretense of non-biased coverage. You serve the Banksters and the Zionist agenda at our expense.

Attached: 155245.png (921x768, 340K)

Because news used to be news. It’s now a product so you moved from your valued service to click bait. Then click bait became old so you started rage bait. Stories designed to upset, enrage and unsettled people to generate traffic. You’d tear down a Covington kid or a President or anyone to get clicks but most of all when confronted with your sins, you cover yourself in the high ideals and nobility of journalism, something you ceased doing a very long time ago.
Also post tits.

your pissflaps are awful. go get some FGM pronto

Attached: ROY CHUBBY BROWN.jpg (600x849, 104K)

Show time-stamped Jew milkers with face in pic and then we can talk, or you can get the fuck out.

perfection

If you need to ask that then you have been living under a Cultural-Marxist rock and have done no investigation of the over-representation of the Global criminal Jew Mafia in their global propaganda/social engineering networks. Now shoo Jew.. No one's buying today.

your fucking retarded dude....your all living in a fucking echo chamber in here. All you do in here is making each other more toxic and retarded. This place is the epicenter of what you ppl call "fake news"

Stop fucking the kids.

Attached: otter.jpg (800x600, 454K)

i think we’ll all be so much happier when every single journalist is replaced by a bot. I’m doing my part and, not to brag, but my current rss reader shits out better articles than anything a commie propagandist could imagine and it’s now 100% auto generated. My enterprise option goes on sale soon, and i’m giving the rest of it away for free. Free and without any code of conduct.

also, tits or gtfo

>Guaranteed replies from /b/ tier poltards.
Disgusting

There are a lot of reasons, honestly.

The most base is simple disagreement. Jow Forums is largely right-wing to say the least, and contrarian besides this, and most journalists who actually use that title work for major news outlets in one way or another. Most of these outlets have a left/democrat bias, so it's going to grind against the other side.

On a more direct note, it's because you sold your souls and got a candy bar for it, and we find that both sad and funny. The last election ripped the mask away from so many "journalists"; you're propagandists and wannabe superstars, and by towing the line better then any other you think you'll get the gold crown sticker and to be king for the day. You surged to any social media outlet and crowned victory over a war that had yet to be fought, and poured sarcasm and derision over anyone who spoke otherwise. You dismissed, humiliated, and giggled as you sold any sense of unbiased reporting, integrity and substance for a better headline and to keep your twitter relevant. What's more, the whole time you expected a nice, soft petting for your noble efforts.

And then you fell in the mud. Money ran out, people stopped tuning in and clicking, and you realized you're not a better class of people. You're not some noble, highborn intellectual elite. You're a meat-cog, and the machine you help turn doesn't need you anymore. Now you're smacked to the same dirt you derided others for having under their fingernails, and schadenfreude is a term for a reason.

It's bait, sure, but still nice to get things expressed.

tl;dr - made a huge demographic an enemy with elitism. fell from ivory tower and was mocked for it. For some reason, confused by this. Sad!

Attached: 1507295870824.jpg (683x1024, 117K)

Yah got it , physical trauma at any age = bad for brain. NOT JUST circumcision, all trauma. But , what are the results of anesthetized kids ? Should be NO PAIN NO PROBLEM.

I think you might be correct here, Kevin.

Attached: 1538345136587.png (624x414, 18K)

Because the earth is flat and you Jews choose not to publish the truth.

I know this is bait but I'm bored. The problem with all modern "journalists" is the obvious bias. Thats not journalism it's propaganda.

Do you support a European caliphate?

Attached: 1502092317822m.jpg (783x1024, 112K)

ppl come here because its a place where you can spread false information full of hatred, racism, homophobia and other shit without having to face any opposition or real discussions. Instead other people come along to support ur bs and say something even worse....its an echo chamber of shit and all of Jow Forums is just glad its contained in this place and stays here...
I just sometimes come here to fuck with them like today pissing them off about twitter.com/search?q=#GOPTaxSCAMStories&src=typd

I agree fellow white man

Journtifa are puppets of satanic kikes who are ushering in the antichrist world government.

u will get da rope!

Attached: 1549683995698.jpg (720x631, 73K)

>welcome to Jow Forums.
hellow newfag, enjoying your first week here?

haha the memes are real!

Boss I dont think those are soldiers

Just look at that jew snot. Disgusting.

You're not even trying.

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Because today's journalists aren't journalists. They are nothing more than Project Mockingbird puppets that coordinate with the dirty intelligence opperatives. Of course we would hate that! Their main goal is to control the narrative not report the TRUTH! Ppl are sick of it. Tell them that. Also look up what Julian Assange said about these mockingbird "journalists" who helped the cabal stay engaged in these endless wars and twist the narrative even to the point of participating in false flag attacks to keep the ppl in fear and division. Journos have blood on their hands!! LOOK AT THIS LIST OF CROOKED JOURNALISTS!! That's not even all of them.

Attached: download(1).png (167x301, 11K)

Why don't you just write a letter to your cat instead explaining why it has to live with a fucking failure who is too lazy to learn to code you crab faced old bitch.

Come here to post this... checked memes are becoming reality

Because of 'fake news'. Modern journalists have shirked their responsibility to honestly report the news and have become mouthpieces for political parties, mainly on the left.

Even honest outlets are going to suffer this hate because of the overwhelming visibility of the CNN's, MSNBC's and Washington Post's.

If I can find an honest reporter, I'll follow them Glenn Greenwald for example.

Well I'll be damned. I'm responding to memes.

I'm the kinda guy who'd fuck a woodpile if he thought there was a snake in it, but I wouldn't touch that ugly kikess with sterile tongs and rubber gloves on.

Attached: 1548478484067m.jpg (1024x730, 85K)

this should do it?

Attached: media.jpg (921x517, 122K)

you're wasting your time here. you should be learning to code.

Show Bob and Vegeta

Don't listen to these incels telling you are all stupid liars who write exclusively about irrelevant bullshit, you are a beatiful empowered queen who dindu nuffin wrong.

Attached: Screenshot_20190205-181333~2.png (1080x1405, 233K)

Attached: 1549633583084.jpg (540x648, 87K)

unless youre a trusth seeking journo who reports the truth, find a short pier and take a long walk. oh i hear RT are recruiting bullshit artists for an upcoming segment on the brexit deal and the 2020 elections

why people have pets if they can't control them?

Take a long hard look in the mirror, you piece of shit. Your filth constantly misconstrues information, if not outright lie. You will gladly demonize white men. You jump on any chance to race bait and NEVER EVER neglect to mention when a white cop kills a black person. You will just happen to neglect to mention anything that runs counter to the narrative of how grand and wonderful multiculturalism is. And you have the audacity to ask why are people less trusting of journalism?

Fuck you and die in a fire.

Why would you want to look like a kike?

Attached: BAI.jpg (1024x625, 31K)

>anti-journalist information and sentiment originates from this board.

B/C you tell LIES and BS to push the Zionist agenda and you don't even know that.

A swarm of killer bees influenced the outcome of a battle in Africa during the First World War.

yea mutt why would anyone want that
fuck you jew

LEARN TO CODE
E
A
R
N

T
O

C
O
D
E

Timestamp or faggot. The only reason there is any positive press about modern journalism is because there are other journalists who write it. There is absolutely no excellence in journalism anywhere.

Fpbp

I will not rest until journalist cunts and back room political and social influencers like yourself are lined up and shot dead.

Ahahaha. It was so damn easy to destroy "OK" and their trash dove. This will work.

>cats shitting and pissing everywhere
The absolute state of journalists.

It doesn’t originate from this board. Your bias and lack of research is showing.

Yet here you are. Time to get down off that high horse of yours.

The thinly veiled biases and opinion pieces that have passed for "journalism" at an increasing rate in modern times insult the readers.
We now have actors in the field of information dissemination that will give us all the data so we can form our own opinion. When we don't fully understand the data there are peers around us to help with that.
Second hand opinions don't make you any smarter, unfortunately this all the MSM has to offer us other than a jumping off point.

As far as "learn to code", try framing it as "Unethical journos can't follow their own advice. 'B-b-b-ut muh relevancy?' garners nothing but point and laugh response from those that point out Tim Pool didn't fire himself."

Finally a point about intellectual honesty. People don't lie unless they think they will get away with it. If you are intellectually dishonest your signaling that you think you are smarter than the person you are lying too. By definition half of the population is smarter than the average normie, don't be surprised if they call you out on your bullshit.

Attached: 1549346501366.png (900x563, 157K)

What are you supposed to learn at Journalism School?

Attached: 1549346327099.png (878x502, 83K)

I think she likes white dick.

But we are all journalists. Like (((you)))

We are just free range, while y'all are the cucked paypigs for big biz.
>orange_man_bad.jpg

Attached: 1546887779478.png (581x614, 78K)

Fuck off you kike bitch.

Journalists require too much upfront investment to make them viable for the braap barn. I'd sell a journalist into slavery or for organ harvest before I'd hook her tushy up to my pumps.

Attached: 1542625063803.png (826x1002, 211K)

Get out then, cunt. Go to Reddit where you can wear training wheels and watch mods sculpt censor and shape narratives - or like CBC, BBC: no comments allowed or enabled.
“I LOVE when Reddit locks threads! Omg they save me from seeing yucky yucky language!”

fake tweet retard

Nope, that's a deleted tweet that was rescued from the memory hole. You could call me a Journalist for doing so if you'd like.

tl;dr you stupid autist

because you people are whores
liars deserve death

Yeah, because you are too hot for guys to resist..

learn to code